• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OUROBOROS — 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
there is officially a wip up for tasya B) enjoy my pretentious little shit
sidenote im so thrilled seeing all the cs', i know i've said it before but yoooooo we've got some amazing writers here!
Oh well, would you look at that, I got my WIP CS sheet up B]

I did very much enjoy your pretentious little shit, you really went all out in the pretentious department and didnt hold back on the 'little', because the writing was the shit. awesome job, now we both can sleep easy w/out gunpoints

*Holsters finger guns*

Oh well, would you look at that, I got my WIP CS sheet up B]

I did very much enjoy your pretentious little shit, you really went all out in the pretentious department and didnt hold back on the 'little', because the writing was the shit. awesome job, now we both can sleep easy w/out gunpoints

the little shit department was working hard. I loved it!

I also love Vita already holy fuck, I know it's gonna be good!
Also Fausto is chef's kiss

Last edited:
the way i’m in love with every single character they’re all SCRUMDILLYICIOUS

i will hopefully have jemima finished at some point this weekend keyword hopefully

aw shucks ;w; you flatter me. fr tho i'm glad at least some of my writing was effective, and i can't wait to see what you brew up !!

my sweet punk is up as well c:
i do have issues with the music player so if anyone has aid, pls hit me up
check your inbox < 3

ALSO wanted to drop a lil wink wink nudge nudge and mention that as of now we still don't have an application for the extractor ! c;

ALSO wanted to drop a lil wink wink nudge nudge and mention that as of now we still don't have an application for the extractor ! c;

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-squint-7110.png

I was also going to ask whether the events of the Inception movie/the characters exist in this universe or not.

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-squint-7110.png

I was also going to ask whether the events of the Inception movie/the characters exist in this universe or not.
ooh great question! i should've mentioned this in the interest check. nope, the events of the movie are completely separate. we're basically yoinking their universe and inserting our own characters, and the movie's storyline never happened !

HELP i'm working on it rn....cannot decide between the forger or the extractor but that's probably because i do not really understand the extractor role
that's alright !! essentially the extractor is the ringleader of the heist, and while tasya brought them all together, that role is specifically good for leading the group and quite literally extracting information and getting to the root of the problem. the job being to find timofey wherever he is, trapped in his own psyche. i hope that makes sense :0

that's alright !! essentially the extractor is the ringleader of the heist, and while tasya brought them all together, that role is specifically good for leading the group and quite literally extracting information and getting to the root of the problem. the job being to find timofey wherever he is, trapped in his own psyche. i hope that makes sense :0
yes that explains it v well! think i might go for the forger because i am itching to use ziva and she is too unhinged to be an extractor

I may try my hand at the extractor, give myself a little challenge :ghostxx:

I'm stuck between making Ollie an extractor or tether :S Both fit him well, but I want to help fill in any missing roles the RP might be missing by the deadline.

( PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. celadon. celadon. SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Viper Actual Viper Actual
SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown noxious noxious dreamglow dreamglow FloatingAroundSpace FloatingAroundSpace Steve Jobs Steve Jobs Kovacs Kovacs )

helloooooo sorry for the ping y'all, just wanted to tag everyone w a placeholder or a character sheet up~
the deadline is now wednesday the 1st!
i realized last minute that i have some irl stuff to attend to and i won't have internet access on monday oops ^^" so hopefully this gives everyone (and myself lol) enough time to get their cs' wrapped up. if you need an extension or have any questions lmk ! c;

I'm always happy for some extra time haha. I'm assuming it'll be the same time (12AM PST) for Wednesday?
honestly same haha i didn't realize i have so much on my plate this week! i definitely need some time to sit down and write.
& you've assumed correctly! time is still the same since i'm a night owl lol

Oh thank gods for the extra time, I've been busy up 'till tonight
and now I can't decide if I want Koji to be Forger or Tether, decided he didn't fit Extractor

why does my inspiration to write hit right when i don't have my computer
writing on my phone is so tedious i s2g
cryingcat.png

why does my inspiration to write hit right when i don't have my computer
writing on my phone is so tedious i s2g
cryingcat.png

I feel your pain so, so much. I still have Ollie's backstory and appearance left, but tomorrow's gonna be busy.

Pray for me y'all :')

EDIT: Also if anyone wants to bounce ideas off of me, I'm totally down bc I rewatched Inception like two days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back