• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran's Hostess Club

cinderspeare

Lover of Gorgons
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTEREST?
CHARACTERS NEEDED (scroll)
001 Tamaki Suoh - The Prince Type (TAKEN RODA RODA )
002 Kyoya Ootori - The Cool Type (TAKEN cinderspeare cinderspeare )
003 Hikaru Hitachiin - The Little Devil Type (TAKEN Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork )
004 Kaoru Hitachiin - The Little Devil Type (TAKEN 606 606 )
005 Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka - The Strong and Silent Type (TAKEN BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess )
006 Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka - The Boy Lolita Type (TAKEN Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork )
~
001 The Princess (TAKEN 606 606 )
002 The Angelic Devil (TAKEN Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork )
003 The Damsel in Distress (TAKEN BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess )
004 The Tsundere (TAKEN cinderspeare cinderspeare )
005 The Bad Girl (TAKEN Clairikins Clairikins )
006 The Girl Next Door (TAKEN animegirl20 animegirl20 )

The Ouran Hostesses
ABOUT
Welcome to The Ouran High School Host Club, where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands, entertain the school's most beautiful girls who also have too much time on their hands! For a while, this has been the only club of its kind, but not for long. The Ouran Boys have been challenged! A female student wants to enter the club and entertain students as well, but the boys denied her. This student, the princess type, has declared it her mission to make her own club- The Ouran Hostess Club- where it's the girl's turn to reign! Jealousy over clients and budding romances take over, what other events will happen in these clubs?!

You can apply for any character, the girls' descriptions are down below and we all know the boys' descriptions haha. I will ask that if you feel comfortable playing one of the guys, you include that when you comment asking for one of the girls, as all of these characters are important. Romance is not required but totally allowed, encouraged even. Haruhi isn't going to be a part of this story, to give our oc's more main character energy, so no one can play them.

MORE

The Princess (TAKEN) - The creator and president of the hostess club, along with her best friend and vice president, the angelic devil, the princess is basically a female version of Tamaki. She's a huge flirt and is spoiled rotten, however she does have a heart of gold underneath all of her materialistic tendencies.

The Angelic Devil (TAKEN) - The vice president of the hostess club, the angelic devil has two distinct personalities. She's a kindhearted soul but enjoys playing small pranks and being mischievous, not to mention, she has a mouth on her and isn't afraid to stand up for her friends.

The Damsel in Distress (TAKEN) - Always finding herself getting into trouble is our damsel in distress. She's helpless and clumsy and needs help to stay afloat on her own.

The Tsundere (TAKEN) - With a big personality that consists of being mean, the tsunedere is a beloved member of the club. She has one of the highest request rates, which kind of weirds her out.

The Bad Girl (TAKEN) - Is she mean? Probably, but some people are into that, we don't judge! Besides, we're sure that somewhere deep.... deep down there's a heart of gold.

The Girl Next Door (TAKEN) - The innocent and sweet girl next door, a guy's best friend until he suddenly realizes he's loved her all along. She's sweet and polite, at least during club hours.

© pasta

Last edited:
Hello! OHHC was one of my first animes! I would love to be a part of this, and I'm totally cool with playing a guy's part, pretty much any (but I would prefer Tamaki or one of the twins). I've always been a Tamaki fan and this brings me back to when I once wrote a fanfic that's this same concept (and I hate to admit it cause it was cringe).

I think I would want to play the Princess if that's alright! Been a huge Tamaki fan, I love him dearly and a lot of people say I can be like him so...the princess fits lmao

Hello! OHHC was one of my first animes! I would love to be a part of this, and I'm totally cool with playing a guy's part, pretty much any (but I would prefer Tamaki or one of the twins). I've always been a Tamaki fan and this brings me back to when I once wrote a fanfic that's this same concept (and I hate to admit it cause it was cringe).

I think I would want to play the Princess if that's alright! Been a huge Tamaki fan, I love him dearly and a lot of people say I can be like him so...the princess fits lmao
Heck Yeah! I know your rp style is great so I can automatically accept you for those roles, I'll dm you the discord link!

Hiya! This looks really interesting! If it's fine, mind if I could play the Angelic Devil and Hikaru if that's fine! If needed ,I can provide rp examples or such!

Hiya! This looks really interesting! If it's fine, mind if I could play the Angelic Devil and Hikaru if that's fine! If needed ,I can provide rp examples or such!
Hi there! Sounds good, if you could dm me a small rp sample just so we can review your writing style, that would be great and we can talk about approving you!

I'm Interested!, Is the Damsel in Distress Open?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back