• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran High School Host Club

narutorppls

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi ya’ll! I’ve been craving a good OHSHC roleplay lately! I went through a period where I wasn’t very active, so i am looking for new partners to start up with!

Looking for someone who:

does ocxcanon

doubles

is over 18

writes at least a paragraph

matches length for each side

is at least semi active

up to plot and brainstorm!

I am ghost friendly! I am *usually* active daily, multiple times a day, but every now and then may go a few days off the radar. I don’t mind messages checking in and usually will do the same just to see if my partner Is okay! But I won’t hound you and appreciate the same courtesy.

I am okay with any gendered ships. I love drama, angst, love triangles, etc etc! I wouldn’t mind doing canon canon for your side if desired. I like to pair my oc with HIkaru.

Any other details we can work out together! Please message me if you’re interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back