• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran High School Host Club!

useless

✰ 愚か者
ONgZ5Jw.jpg

Heya! So, I was watching some OHSHC today, and it totally rekindled my love for the series. I’m going to keep this simple for the sake of brevity, but if you have questions, then by all means, ask away! For now, I’m going to just get on with what I’m looking for, and hope that I get a few bites!

> I’m looking to write as Haruhi against any of the males in the series, excluding Honey. I love Honey, but I want this to be a role play with romance, and though Honey is older than Haruhi, there is no getting around that he looks and acts like a child.

> I am definitely up for writing as the background characters. Ideally, we would split the background roles based off of who you end up wanting to write as opposite Haruhi. Can’t have a host club without hosts!

> I prefer writing over PMs or over Discord. Threads are also a possibility, but they aren’t my preference.

> I work full time, so replying ALL the time isn’t always a possibility for me. Admittedly, things have slowed down at work due to COVID, but they will be picking up once the upcoming semester starts, as I work for a university. Basically, please be patient and don’t harass me and I won’t harass you. C:

I will likely add to that later on, but for now, let’s talk about the plot! Obviously, that depends on what you’d prefer. I love AU ideas, but I’d also be fun with some simple host club nonsense. We could also do some college stuff with the gang!

For AU, though, I’m pretty open. Medieval fantasy could be fun, but I’m just as fine with modern realism. Just let me know if you have any preferences, and we can start plotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back