• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran Academy's Hostess Club

Bonjour,
If it's not too late i'm interested, but sry got lots of question
As you can guess i'm french so if you're all US I might got some "jet lag" to respond to the post if so is it a problem ?
I checked and if I'm not mistaking I'm the only one interested to play a boy, so if it's a pb I can play a girl but don't expect too much
And lastly what time investement can I expect ? 1 big post a week plus ~10 little posts ? In the same wibe how long this will last ? 1 week or 3 months ?
I suppose tha intoxicati you are the "Master" of this world or do you play as another player or both ?
Thx
If all this is ok, I would like to play the arrogant cliché guy,
And can I sent you My CS (character sheet i assume?) in PM to make more surpises for the other players? I promess I wont play the evil player at the order of the DM ... maybe ?
Bisous Bisous
Hello! It's totally fine if you're in a different timezone, no worries at all! I think you may be a bit confused though as there are no original male characters, only the ones from the anime series. As for the female characters, it's only the archetypes listed above.

Hello! It's totally fine if you're in a different timezone, no worries at all! I think you may be a bit confused though as there are no original male characters, only the ones from the anime series. As for the female characters, it's only the archetypes listed above.
ok my bad thout it was a fandom or something, I will re-watch tha anime and gobback asap

Btw I might not be as charming as him but will do my best to serve all of the princess comming into my café

Well I just posted a character! Hopefully this fires off!
Might want to remove the "October 12th" deadline though~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back