• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran Academy's Hostess Club

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

a roleplay by temporarybliss temporarybliss

tags

ohshc, romance

enchanted

Taylor Swift

• introducing

Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club! In this club there are seven members who love to make peoples' romantic wishes come true by holding events, trips and anything else one's heart desires. Made up of entirely male students, to the unknowing eye (looking at you Haruhi), it has grown into quite the popular event at Ouran. However, some girls want in on the action. They're just as well-equipped to handle romance, if not more so! So, when a princess type, much like Tamaki himself, waltzes into the room and asks to join, she expects to be welcomed with open arms. Yet, she is turned away because she is a girl.

Instead of sulking though, this princess takes matters into her own hands and forms a club of her own; The Women's High School Host Club. Of course this takes Tamaki and the others completely by surprise, leaving them unsure of what to do and how to handle the girls who are taking some of their most loyal customers into the room beside theirs. It's been a few months since the new host club was formed, and as a peace offering, the boys and girls are hosting an event together to see if they can get along.... at least for one night. It's something many customers have requested and both of the clubs will do anything to keep them happy.

Follow along on the clubs' shenanigans for more!

If you have any questions let me know! The roles below are just the hostess club members, however we also need the canon boys of the host club. If it comes to it and the boys aren't being picked up, there will be a doubling rule. Here are the open spots rn:

THE HOSTS
    Tamaki Suoh; The Prince; TAKEN
    Kyoya Ootori; The Cool; TAKEN
    Kaoru Hitachiin; The Little Devil; OPEN
    Hikaru Hitachiin; The Little Devil; Open
    Mori; The Strong & Silent; TAKEN
    Honey; The Loli; TAKEN
    Haruhi Fujioka; The Natural; OPEN

THE HOSTESSES
    The Princess; TAKEN
    The Angelic Devil; TAKEN
    The Damsel in Distress; TAKEN
    The Tsunedere; TAKEN
    The Bad Girl; TAKEN
    The Girl Next Door; OPEN

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in making a character for The Girl Next Door role!

Can we stick to just one character or would we also need to make a character for The Hosts?

Hello! I would be interested in making a character for The Girl Next Door role!

Can we stick to just one character or would we also need to make a character for The Hosts?
Awesome! Go ahead and apply! At the moment you don’t have to double as a host, however if we get all of the female roles and not the male, we will need to double : )

Awesome! Go ahead and apply! At the moment you don’t have to double as a host, however if we get all of the female roles and not the male, we will need to double : )
For face-claims, does their hair need to be a natural color? I ask because in some anime’s it’s a wild color and I wanted to know if you have a preference.

Oh we’re not making them exact opposites! So no guys in the hostess club, sorry!
Not even if I went with the Tomboy and hint that they were a guy, but the club confused em for a girl and now they identify as a girl while they are in the club?

I just like making interesting characters when I join an rp.

Not even if I went with the Tomboy and hint that they were a guy, but the club confused em for a girl and now they identify as a girl while they are in the club?

I just like making interesting characters when I join an rp.
I mean you’re more than welcome to apply for the tomboy, but I don’t want a carbon copy of the host club as the hostess club

Hi! I'm new to the website, I would love to do the tsundere role if it's still open? I'm a little confused on how to code though, I've never done that. COuld you help me? I love this idea!

Bonjour,
If it's not too late i'm interested, but sry got lots of question
As you can guess i'm french so if you're all US I might got some "jet lag" to respond to the post if so is it a problem ?
I checked and if I'm not mistaking I'm the only one interested to play a boy, so if it's a pb I can play a girl but don't expect too much
And lastly what time investement can I expect ? 1 big post a week plus ~10 little posts ? In the same wibe how long this will last ? 1 week or 3 months ?
I suppose tha intoxicati you are the "Master" of this world or do you play as another player or both ?
Thx
If all this is ok, I would like to play the arrogant cliché guy,
And can I sent you My CS (character sheet i assume?) in PM to make more surpises for the other players? I promess I wont play the evil player at the order of the DM ... maybe ?
Bisous Bisous

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the website, I would love to do the tsundere role if it's still open? I'm a little confused on how to code though, I've never done that. COuld you help me? I love this idea!
Hi! The roles aren't first come first serve, so you may apply for any role you wish as long as it says open! You're not required to code though, so feel free to just post with the required info : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back