• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πš˜πšžπš› πšŸπšŽπšœπšπš’πšπšŽ | 𝚘𝚘𝚌

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Everybody's characters are lookin' great! : ) Every time I think I'm done with my CS, I keep coming back to make some tweaks. πŸ˜…

Which leads me to another zombie question, oliver oliver , since I'm working on some backstory. I know things are still being fleshed out, but I was wondering about how long would it take a person to turn once they've been bitten? And also, I think the Walking Dead has a rule (I haven't watched the show, but I've been reading about it a little bit to get an idea of the similarities, so if this is wrong, please forgive me) where if anyone dies in any way at all, they turn. Is that also going to apply here?
Good question, I haven't thought a lot about the specifics of the zombies very much yet.

For a little spice, I think there is going to be a variation in the time it takes for people to turn. Like, maybe if someone is very injured/already dying, they'll turn quickly whereas maybe a small scratch or bite on someone otherwise healthy could take up to a week. I'll be working on a more official zombie guide to post in the Discord, and I'm also open to suggestions or other ideas. Like, maybe there are variations/different strains of the virus where if you get bit you're immediately throwing up blood and raging while another is slow and starts with a high fever and the symptoms get worse until they lead to death and reanimation.

With all that said, not everyone will turn like in TWD. It will have to be through a bite, a scratch, infected blood/saliva, etc. People that die of other causes won't reanimate. (But if anyone wants to fight me on that, go ahead. I'm not married to that idea and I'm 100% open for discussion!)

Alex is basically done minus some minor tweaks and additions. Tried to make him as balanced as possible. Don't want him to be too stacked or a hinderance. Everyone's characters look great.

i'm also almost finished, only the backstory needs to be heavily perfected cause english = hard to not sound like 4th grader

i've finally finished my boy p h e w. i also just wanna say how much i love everyone's characters so far! i'm super excited! i guess while i'm here i'll add a reminder that character sheets are due thursday (in 2 days!) but if you need an extension, pm me!

I'm gonna go ahead and declare my guy Jack/Juliet as officially done, because if I don't put it on record I will keep messing with his cs for no reason : )
All the characters are lookin' great!!! Definitely a solid cast in the works. Good work everybody!

Hello, hello seasonedcat seasonedcat ! I agree with everyone - the character sheets you all are pumping out are absolutely amazing! Every one is a treat to read man, so many talented writers!

Which leads me to let you know oliver oliver that these next few days are going to be a bit hectic for me so I'd love to have a day or two's extension if you'd be so kind Λ™ΛšΚš(Β΄β—‘`)ΙžΛšΛ™

also quick question, idk if this was answered, but is this world the same as ours in the way that we knew about zombies from entertainment media or is this like the Walking Dead where it has never been heard of prior oliver oliver (sorry if this was already asked I am big dum)

Hello, hello seasonedcat seasonedcat ! I agree with everyone - the character sheets you all are pumping out are absolutely amazing! Every one is a treat to read man, so many talented writers!

Which leads me to let you know oliver oliver that these next few days are going to be a bit hectic for me so I'd love to have a day or two's extension if you'd be so kind Λ™ΛšΚš(Β΄β—‘`)ΙžΛšΛ™
Of course! Just let me know when you're done!

also quick question, idk if this was answered, but is this world the same as ours in the way that we knew about zombies from entertainment media or is this like the Walking Dead where it has never been heard of prior oliver oliver (sorry if this was already asked I am big dum)
You're all good, this hasn't been asked before! I am going to say it is more like TWD in which the term zombie hasn't been coined and there isn't really media, at least nothing popular/mainstream, that has involved zombies.

ritu is up! i might take the chance to change some possible spelling errors. i also love theme songs in cs sheets ahhh
all the characters look like snacks

Of course! Just let me know when you're done!

You're all good, this hasn't been asked before! I am going to say it is more like TWD in which the term zombie hasn't been coined and there isn't really media, at least nothing popular/mainstream, that has involved zombies.
Ok thank you, I wanted to get the cs up before bedtime so I posted with the assumption but I will edit it a little :D

right, i think i've finally finished big v!! god he really is my favourite character i've ever created. but all the characters look absolutely gawjus; y'all are so so talented < 3

eeeeeeee i'm working on eve rn, she's gonna be done riiiight at the last minute lmao
everyone's characters are so rad, im sweatin'

update: eve is DONE her backstory got a bit rushed but please enjoy ;w;

Last edited:
The PM to the Discord has been sent out to those who have been accepted. If you didn't receive one, don't feel bad! There were some pretty tough calls to make. Thank you to everyone who took the time to apply!

The PM to the Discord has been sent out to those who have been accepted. If you didn't receive one, don't feel bad! There were some pretty tough calls to make. Thank you to everyone who took the time to apply!
Awe, well enjoy the rp everyone. Sorry my character wasn't up to snuff :) hope to rp with you some other time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back