• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Our Valiant Battles (Characters with powers, includes a plot <3)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Links: OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT
CHARACTER SHEETS

Setting: The year is 2025, and springtime is upon them in my made-up city of Valoria. Areas of greenery thrive, and trees have blossoms on their branches. Our characters start their journey in the Valorian Courtyard, a place of flower gardens and beautiful architectural structure.

** I want at least four characters, with no more than eight. They are to be ages between twenty and thirty.

Plot: Wrestling has really evolved. Our characters can be skilled with weaponry, possess elemental powers, show skill in certain fighting styles, and so on... They may perform solo battles or fight as teams.

This courtyard is for our characters, inhabitants of the city viewing behind exquisite pillar and cheering them on.

Let's fight valiantly! ?

Rules: Follow RPNation rules, as always.

Attachments

• chibilove24.gif
    chibilove24.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm interested in this. So it's a superpowered wrestling match/fight club? What are limitations on powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back