• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our Thing: Love, Loyalty, and Power

Sensing the presence of the young don behind her she immediately intruded his mind, freezing him into place just like she did at the wedding. However this time she made sure to block the mental process that let him use his powers as well. She learned from her mistakes last time. It helped though that whatever men the young don had was taken out. But the precaution never hurt.

"I must say that it is impressive you got here. I didn't even sense you and your men until you killed one of mine." Walking over to her vanity she sat at down, taking out her hair from its up do, her long green locks flowing down her back.

"You might as well leave. Your men are incapacitated by Roberto. I didn't have him kill them though. Just knocked out. Please leave I have so much on my plate at the moment. If you don't I will have Roberto not only kill your men but torture them in the cruelest way imagineable." With her lecture over she turned her back to him and freed him from her mental bind.

Last edited:
The young Don was about to pull the trigger when his body stopped. It was just like at the wedding. Damn this woman, he hated that she had such an amazing power. It just had to be wasted on her. The young man listened to her applaud him he let out a mental curse as he found out that her right hand man had taken out his men.

The man felt control over his body again and he stared at the woman as she told him to leave and even threatened his men. It would be really easy to just shoot her. A smirk crept on the man's face and he shrugged.

"You're right" he says shaking his head "you have more problems then just me I'm not the only enemy you have eh?" He then stared at the girl one eye closed "too bad you messed up at the wedding, you could have had allies." The man then turns and goes to walk out the door.

"I'll take my boys and leave" he waves and stops right at the door and looks back at the woman "you either take your enemies out or they take you out, either way I'll be there at the end ready to destroy what little family you have left, face it Aurelia the Costa Nosta family is history." The man then looks ahead and let's out a long sigh.

"I was really hoping we could have gotten along."

The bastard the right. Aurelia's family was in dire need. Between the Capo family and the Valentine family, the few left in her family were only the one with the strongest powers. And everyone was spread so thin. Her and her father essentially doomed the family. Guilt weighed on her shoulders like a steel beam. What could she do?

Then, the thought occurred to her. Something that guarantee the death of the family..no the dishonor would be worst than die fighting. But it would mean her familia survived and did not suffer from the mistakes of her and her father.

Her father must be rolling in the grave. To hand over her powers and wealth to an enemy family, especially one so power sounded absolutely insane. Being a whore almost seemed more appealing. But her father wasn't here and he essentially left his family to die.

"Wait. You want revenge. Then hear me out. My father decision to kill the Don was not just his idea. You know the Capo family, the Don hired us to do the job. I'll help you get rid of them. As well as let you use my powers for whatever you desire..."she paused swallowing her pride before continuing,"and I'll dissolve the Cosa Nostra family. In return I only ask for my family's safety."

With the offer out, she waited for the Valentine's Don response.

The young Don turns as he looks back at the woman. His eyebrows raise as he hears the desperate plea from the woman. So it wasn't her family who started this, it didn't really matter they were the ones who acted out.

Though getting a hold of the real killers was also an intriguing idea. Those abilites of hers were also very powerful. He walked over to the man and offered his hand for her to shake.

"I will allow you to lead your family like a Don should but you follow me, after the Capo family is dead you will be in our family as a trump card" he explains his terms.

"You're making a deal with a devil, just letting you know."

Biting her lip she could feel her canine digging into the skin drawing blood. Her father would be disappointed and so would Roberto. But she was doing the best she could for her family. She would sacrifice everything for their safety.

"Devil? Heh. Don't make me laugh. I sold my soul a long time ago for this lifestyle. You're just getting the remains." Now was not the time to be a smartass but old habit die hard. Placing her hand in his she sealed the deal.

With a nod she pulled away turning back to the vanity. The mirror reflecting her and the young Valentine Don.Taking the a brush in hand she begun running it through the tangles and knots in her hair.

"So what's first boss?"And the sarcasm probably wasn't needed either. However Aurelia didn't care she promised to work with him, not be repsectful.

Alexander smirks as the woman takes his hand. She wasn't afraid of him, which was a good thing to him. It would have made this whole thing boring. The young man watched as she walked to the mirror and he chuckled to himself.

"What a way to treat your saviour" the man says putting as much sarcasm in his voice. He then shakes his head "first I wanna know what I'm dealin with." The man stares at the girl through the mirror "I want an explanation of your powers."

Alexander then shrugs "I'm not a unfair man though" he shoves his hands into his pockets "you tell me about your powers and I'll tell you all about mine." He then smirks one more and closes his one eye.

"An eye for an eye for after all."

"What is that your catch phrase?" The immediate snarky retort fell out of Aurelia's mouth. She usually was not this sarcastic but this whole day put her in a terrible mood. That and she was still recovering from overextending her powers last week.

Seeing this as a good chance to have some fun at the Valentine don's expense. Immediately connecting his minds with her she began sending her response telepathically.

'Well I can peer in your mind. Well not peer more like enter freely. I'm a telepath in other words.' her voice echoed into his mind without warning. She then froze his body once more in her mental bind.

"I can also to an extent an extent control someone's mind the stronger the person's will the less I can do."she responded this time verbally.

Still in her mental bind she made the illusion of huge tarantulas beginning to crawl up the don's legs. "I can also make mental illusions, as well as alter and erase information from my victims' minds." She purposely omitted information about her weaknesses. Can't be telling the Don everything.

Alexander was surprised to hear her voice in his mind. It was something he wasn't exactly expecting. He goes to say something but realizes he's stuck. She got him with that for a third time now, it was getting really annoying. He did listen to her explanation and when she talks about illusions he sees tarantulas climbing up his leg.

The man then looks back at the woman "quit it" he says. One thing he did notice, she said that someone with a stronger will could make it harder for her to control someone. He was able to move slightly in her power but only very slightly. The woman was very strong willed. He might have actually been attracted to this woman if she wasn't kind of a... well if you nothing nice to say it's better to say nothing at all.

Alexander smirks "it's a nice power, very useful" he says. He's actually surprised at himself. He thought he would be angrier at the woman for killing his father and forcing him to kill the right hand man. Though he guessed he did kill her father so it was kind of fair. Maybe he could give Roberto a visit.

Meh, only if the man gave the young Don a reason.

"Of cour-"Her sarcastic retort was cut off by Roberto rushing into the room. Without hesitation, her right hand man lunged at the Valentine Don, the speed of her powers the only thing stopping Roberto from snapping the Alexander's neck.

"Nice of you to join us Roberto." She greeted taking a tissue from the vanity to dab at the blood running down her face. Controlling two stubborn minds especially while recovering took a lot out of her.

Freeing the Valentine Don from his bind she focused her attention on her enraged right hand man. His super speed and strong will almost broke through her bind.

"Roberto calm down. He's an ally now. We've made a deal."Sensing her friend's anger subside, she let go of her mental bind. The middle aged man immediately made his way to his mistress pointedly ignoring the Valentine Don. His eyes still glowing an electrifying gold signalling his powers were still activated.

"Mistress are you sure?" He questioned after she sent him the whole conversation. She understood his concern,but he was adaptable just like her. With her confirming nod he sighed and went to stand next to her golden glare directed at the Valentine don.

"This is Roberto. My second-in-command. And the best hitman in the family." She introduced her right hand man formally knowing he refused to do it.

Alexander seemed to not be fazed at all by the man entering the room and trying to kill him. He wasn't the first to try and he won't be the last. The young Don was amused though to see someone other than him get frozen. When Alexander was finally free he stretched and cracked his neck. "Ah nice to meet you Roberto" he then turned his gaze to the Don still with a smile "I'd introduce you to my right hand man but..."

"He's dead." As the words left his lips his face grew serious and his left eye started glowing blue as if it were on fire. His right hand man, Mikey, was the one that Aurelia controlled at the wedding, the one that she made kill his father and the one Alexander had to kill to stop the man from killing more.

The eye was extinguished and a smile appeared on his face once more as if nothing happened. "But that's app in the past right?" He says with another shrug.

"We're another friends after all now."

Aurelia shrugged. It was killed or be killed in the mafia world. And 'friends' is not what she would call their relationship but she was not about to argue. She could feel Roberto's rage flowing off of him. It was probably best for him to leave. Lest he attack the Valentine Don once again.

"Roberto you are dismissed." The command shocked Roberto out of his rage.

"But Miss-"

"Now."

With his argument left unvoiced Roberto grimaced before giving his Don a respectful bow. A golden flash later he disappear without a trace.

"It never ceases to amaze me how fast Roberto is. Aurelia mumbled to herself.

"Now how about you Valentine? What is your powers?"Aurelia was curious. Not many powers can get out of her mental bind so easily. She really had to concentrate to keep him in place

Alexander can see the anger in the older man and he almost hopped he'd try something. It would give the young Don a reason to fight. Though his thoughts were interrupted when the young woman dismissed the man. Alexander watches the man walk off and turns back to the woman when she asks about his powers.

A knife then appears in his hands and a smirk came across his face. "Any weapon I've touched comes into my possession and as soon as that happens I can summon it to my side." The his eye starts to glow and the small weapon floats from his hand "I have total control over the weapon, well more of I seem to have some sort of telekinesis like effect on them." His smirk grew as the weapon quickly aimed itself at the young woman and then flung towards her.

The weapon never connected. The young man was no longer a few feet away from her and was now a few inches holding the knife that had almost pierced her skull "they all also act as a teleport key" he finishes and twirls the knife a bit before it disappears.

The girl had fun with him, he just thought he could do the same.

His powers were..interesting. Aurelia had to admit she was impressed. His power were incredibly unique. His little stunt with his knife though made her want to bind him again out of spite. But she guessed she deserved it after all. She did play with him first.

"Well as fun as this is. I have prior arrangements. Which luckily I won't be late to since we've come to an agreement. I have dinner plans with a certain drug dealer who works closely with the Capo family."

Getting up from her seat she walked away to her walk in closet. She used the brass handle to opening the right door before entering the spacious closet. Various outfit hung organized and color coordinated. Moving to the red section she grab a dress she knew would work well for the dinner tonight. A strapless red dress, with a corset-like bodice. It showed at bit to much skin and cleavage in the bodice section but she needed the guy work with her. Beside if he got to handsy she could just scatter his brains.

9d3caa3f-6601-4f2b-beca-400c8962b1ae.jpg

Staying in the closet she undressed, and began the arduous task of getting the actual dress on. After about 5 minutes she was in the dress,the corset tied, and her hair back up in the simple style.

"Your welcome to come with Valentine."She offered as she walked out of the closet.

The young man raises an eyebrow as she talks about this drug dealer. He is actually curious. Maybe they could find some dirt on the Capo family. He watched as the young woman walked into her closet and after a few moments she walked out. He couldn't help but stare for a few moments, he then quickly looked away.

Even though the girl was a pain his ass she was a very attractive woman. He remembered at the wedding, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, she still was. The man didn't want to be rude and stare, even if she was a rival his father always taught him to respect a woman.

He is actually surprised she invited him to tag along. He could've and would've just come along anyways but she at least had enough respect to invite him. The man let's out a chuckle and nods. He looks down at the outfit he's wearing. A long black trench coat closed up with black gloves and black pants, it was almost as if he was dressed for an assassination... oh right.

"Sure I'll come with you." The man looks back up staring at the he girl with his usual smirk.

Aurelia stared at the Valentine outfit. Honest it did not fit the high class environment they were going to but at the moment Aurelia could care less. Besides the young man still was attractive as far as she was concerned. Intimidating but nonetheless handsome.

"Well then let's get going." Finishing the last strap on her high heel shoe.

"Roberto will pull the car up to the front of the house. He's the only one I trust to not drive it into a wall. From there I will drive" She said walking out the door expecting Alexander to follow. As Aurelia walked down the hallway she brief Alexander on the drug dealer.

"The man I'm meeting with is named Alfonso Maestro. He runs half the drug trade in the city. His power is turning potential energy into kinetic. So he has a tendency to blow things up. We're meeting him in the north side of the city at a restaurant called Osteria Stellia. I've arranged a private room just in case things get..messy."

Aurelia at the end of the hall made a slight right. A few moments later she was at the front door. Opening it revealed Roberto with her pride and glory. Her Zenvo ST1.

"Come on Valentine we have a dinner to attend." Taking the keys from Roberto she hopped into the car.

Alexander followed the woman and listened to the explanation he got about the drug dealer. His power sounded a little dangerous, if that was true then he was going to make sure he was ready for that. While they walked he went through the list of weapons he owned. He doesnt just have modern weapons he also has olden weapons like swords and shields. He knows how to use all of them of course. Then there was the weapon he and his father were making. He would have to get back to that soon.

The young Valentine almost gave the woman a glare as he climbed into the passenger side. The young man looked at the window.

"It's Alexander." He says "at least repeat me enough to call me by my name Aurelia."

Aurelia actually blush slightly at the Don's causal use of her name. She hadn't expected the man to address her as such. Her mother Japanese traditions were hard to let go it seemed. "Sorry...its not out of disrespect. But the exact opposite. My mother is Japanese and addressing someone by their first name is a bit....uncivilized." Too embarrassed to continue on she turn her attention back to the her car. Inserting the car in the ignition she slammed her heeled foot on the acceleration speeding out of the driveway.

Within within minutes she pulled up to a dilapidated parking lot in the middle of a lower class section of the city. Nothing marked parking spot and most of the lot was unpaved but stangely there was many highly expensive car parked around them. Turning off the engine the young woman turned to get out of the car.

"Come on Alexander." That was going to take some time to get use to. Getting out of the car she begun the walked towards a dark, seemingly abandoned alleyway near the parking lot. Entering the alley walked down the steady incline until she came to a stop at a luxurious door. Red velvet covered the entirety of it, it's stitching giving it a cushioned look. Three golden bars ran across the door. A silver encrusted key pad hung at the side. Sighing Arueli enter the invitation code causing the door to slide open.

"Welcome to Osteria Stellia Alexander."

Alexander looked over at the woman and noticed the alight blush. He raises an eyebrow at her explanation but he nods accepting her answer. If she called him Valentine again he would cut her some slack. The man just watched the buildings past him as the drove.

When they stopped Alexander took a look at their surroundings and raised an eyebrow once more. This was an odd area indeed. The young man followed the lady to the red velvet door. The man smirked at her welcome and walked inside the building.

The place wasn't actually bad looking at all. He definitely felt under dressed here but he was still the best looking man here. He got a few looks but others around but one glare from the Don and they looked away immediately.

"Fancy place."

"Not just fancy. One of the best restaurants for Mafioso. Here anyone can do anything and it won't be questioned. Well as long as you have the money for it. Roberto knows the owner so we called in a favor"

Walking up to the hostess. Giving her the card she received from Roberto the hostess gave a slight nod before motioning for the two dons to follow her. Within moments they reached another velvety door. The hostess opened the door for them revealing a tall dark haired man at a round table.

"Ah Miss Cosa Nostra..and guest. Pleasure." He got up from the table walking over to Aurelia, blantedly ignoring the Valentine Don. Taking the woman's hand in his he brought it up to his lip and kiss the back of it.

"Pleasure as always Maestro. Sorry for bringing an unexpected guesss. This is Alex my new right hand man. Roberto decided to retire."She didn't want to reveal to anyone at the moment that the Cosa Nostra and Valentine dons were working together.

The man seemed to accept her explanation. With that he motioned the two to sit.

Alexander looks over to the Don as she gives her explanation. This would be a place he could use, he knows the reason they haven't used a place like this is because the Valentines like to be quiet. Not many people even know the name of the family members, the only reason the Costa Nosta family knows who he is was because his father agreed to a wedding to make the family stronger...

Yeah that turned out well.

When the two made it to the other velvet doors he noticed the man right away. The man seemed to have ignored Alexander and it didn't bother him. That just meant he didn't know who the young Don is.

He looked to Aurelia as she introduced him as her right hand man. The man nodded and looked to Maestro with a smile and sat down as he was told.

He was glad Aurelia had a sense of secrecy.

"I heard of your father's untimely death. At the hands of your fiance no less. You must be devastated." A tight lipped smile made its way onto Aurelia's face. The man always had a way of getting under her skin.

"Yes but he is in a better place. Away from the stress of running the family. We're not hear to talk about my father Maestro. So let's get straight to the point. Our deal." The man across the table grinned. Apparently Aurelia's attitude amused him. It took everything in her power not to just take the information by force.

"Ah. Straight to the point. I like that in the a woman. Fine. Information about the Capo Family." The drug dealer took out a manilla envelope and placed it on the table. "The information as promised."

Aurelia took the envelope opening it to check the contents. The Capo Don's drug routes. She wanted to destroy the family's finance and profits before dealing with the Don.

"My pay senorita." Aurelia turned away from the papers. Grabbing her purse she took out a small envelope.

"The Cosa Nostra drug labs as promised." He father's drug lab never made enough to profit largely from. So it wasn't a loss on Aurelia's part.

"Thank you Miss Cosa Nostra. Now I'm so sorry about this." With a snap two guards came into the room both with silenced handguns.

Aurelia sighed disappointed, she thought the drug dealer was smarter than this. Apparently not. Watching Maestro give her a confident smirk she just waited buying her time.

"What is the meaning of this Maestro?" The dark haired man rose out of his seat walking over to the Cosa Nostra Don. The drug dealer must be confident that he won cause he walked over to her, and brought a hand to carass her chin.

"Sorry Miss but the Capo Don needs you. And I'm here to ensure that." Leaning closer he brought his face closer to her neck. "But not before I have a little fun with you. Kill the man. We don't need him." With the command the two guards went to surround Alexander. Aurelia scoffed in response before using her powers to freeze everyone but Alexander in the room.

"I though you were smarter than this Maestro." She grinned maliciously as she watch the fear crawling onto Alfonso's face. "Alexander please take care of the guards. I'm gonna have a heart to heart with Maestro here."

Alexander watched the meeting suspiciously, though he didn't let any of it show on his face. He didn't trust the man, though that was every person he came across. The young Don looks over to Aurelia as she talks about a drug lab. He had no idea the Costa Nosta family had a drug lab, it didn't really seem to suit them.

The young man let out a sigh as Maestro apologized and he saw where this was going already. Alexander stares at the two grunts who surround him. He was ready to be quick and swift but he realized they were all frozen and he let's out a small chuckle "ya that really sucks" he says as he stares at the guns in the guards hands.

The young Don grabs the pistols from the frozen hands and inspect them "not bad, I could use these" he says as he points the guns at both men "thanks boys" he says as he pulls the trigger on each gun.

After taking care of those two the young man looks over to Aurelia and Maestro "don't take too long with him, we don't know how much of a ambush he has." The young man warns, already on the looks out for more goons.

"This won't take long." Getting out of her seat she walked around until she was behind the frozen man.

"Sit"she commanded,her birthmark glowing an ominous red. Alfonso sat in the seat in front of them. He was trying to fight her hold, too bad he wasn't strong enough.

"Maestro here is what going to happen. I'm going to search your mind. Find every bit of information you have on the Capo. And since I'm feeling generous you're gonna take my family's drug lab and work for my family. Well you also stay alive. Agreed?"

Loosening her mental bind slightly she allow the man to give her a verbal response...but apparently the man just didn't learn.

"You witch! When the Cap-"

"That is not the correct answer." She replied strengthening the mental bind once again. "You second option. I can still take whatever information you have. And you can come with me and have a fun time with me and Roberto. And well.." She watched as the man's hand begun moving towards the knife on the table. It looks like her mind control was getting better. She smiled as she saw the man's face contort in panic as his hand gripped the steak knife. The hand rose up to the drug dealer's face. Knife firmly against the right side of his face.

"...let just say we take great pleasure in destroy those who hurt our family." She finished as she mental commanded the hand to drag the knife down the side of Alfonso face leaving a jagged wound. The drug dealer's body shook in panic and pain

Leaning over his right shoulder she whispered. "So are we on the same page?"
Letting go of the mental bind once again the man could only nod shaking in fear.

"Wonderful! Roberto will come by with the details! Now sleep." The drug dealer immediately passed out blood still rinning down his face. With that taken care of Aurelia made her way to the front of the restaurant. "Let's go Alexander."

Alexander sighs as the girl starts to play with the man. He really doesn't want to wait around while others show up. The young man watches as the young woman starts to mess with the man. The man tried to resist her but he ultimately failed. Alexander shook his head at the man then looked to Aurelia "let's go".

The Don then turns into the first set of velvet doors and when he goes through he sees that there are men already inside with guns. As soon as they see the two dons the men aim their guns. Luckily for Alexander he's already got two gins in his hands. The young man starts shooting down men around. He notices that one man is charging at him from the side and smirk forms on his lips. Alexander then makes the guns disappear adding then to his collection. He summons two serrated steal combat knives and stabs the man in the throat.

He then throws a knife into another man's throat, it gets ripped out before he falls as Alexander warps to the knife and slits the man's throat beside him. He then looks around at the dead bodies and looks to Aurelia.

"We got to get out of here... now."

"Well that is one way to clear a room." A giggled chimed through the air as Aurelia made her way to the second set of velvet doors leading out to the dark alleyway. Rushing through the alleyway she ran over to the parking lot. Bolting over to the car she rushed into the driver seat.

"So what now Alexander." She asked the Don.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back