• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Shimizu Aiya
Hoshigayume Director
Another school year had blossomed, and it was time for the opening ceremony. It wasn't Aiya's first, nor would it be her last, but it still felt just like her first time. Exciting and maybe a little intimidating, but an important event nonetheless. She took a breath, and then stepped out and walked to the podium.

After a quick mic-check, it was time to begin her speech. Gazing at the sea of students in front of her, she smiled.

"Welcome to Hoshigayume International Academy!" Aiya exclaimed, letting the fanfare proceed for a bit before continuing. "For some, this marks the beginning of your journey to become an idol or producer. For some, this may be the last leg of your journey. Either way, this year is going to be a great one. We pride ourselves it helping students from anywhere in world grow into shining stars no matter what path they take in the future."

Her speech continued on for a while as she elaborated on some of the rules and customs of the school. When all was said and done, it was time for her closing statement. "Thank you all for your time. Now, please go check the lists of homerooms and see the staff members stationed next to them for campus maps and dorm assignments. Have a great day, and year!"

"Speech"

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" Anya cried as she jumped up and down like a bunny in the auditorium where all the students and staff were gathered. She was so excited to start the school year that she brought confetti to the meeting and tossed it everywhere out of a pouch! Everyone within her radius was covered in confetti! "Time to start school! La la la laaaaa! School time! School time!"

When it was time to file out, Anya followed the crowd to check her dorm and homeroom then hurried off to homeroom. She barged in, and the room was about halfway full, so she introduced herself immediately, tossing more confetti in the air and on on the teacher and on the students in the splash zone. "Hi I'm Anya Sonohara first year and I'm soooo excited to meet you!!" she cheered!

Shion stared ahead, her eyes appearing as dull as they usually were. It may have looked as if she weren't even absorbing the information given in the speech at all. However, if you looked close enough, you could see how her eyebrows furrowed slightly in concentration. She truly was hanging onto each word. Her hands moved over her heart, curling into fists. "An idol.." She murmured quietly to herself, her voice sounding equally as dull as her eyes appeared.

Beside her, Ayame yawned exaggeratedly.
"Ugh, this is boring!" She groaned for the 5th time. She then quickly wrapped her arms around Shion's waist, pulling her close as she buried her face into the other girl's shoulder. "Shi-chan, is it over yet? Is it over?" She asked, words muffled.

Shion blinked, mindlessly resting her hands over Ayame's. She glanced over at the director, who was already thanking the audience for their time. It looked like the speech was already ending just as fast as it began. She looked back at Ayame, who had started to gently swing Shion from side to side.
"Mm-hm. It's done now." She answered.

"Oh thank god." Ayame lifted her head up, glaring at some of the nearby students who had begun walking off. "I don't wanna be so close to..the other people. I think one guy was breathing on me. I shouldn't have to be in crowds, I think. We should get special spots for events, right, Shi-chan?"

Shion was half-listening. She watched as other students had begun checking the lists of homerooms. They should hurry and get to it before Ayame has to be stuck in too big of a crowd again. She would probably start yelling in that case. "Hm. Let's go over there, Aya." She pointed to the lists in question. "The director said to."

Ayame huffed, throwing an uncertain look at the forming group of students. She then rolled her eyes for added effect, releasing her arms from Shion's waist and instead linking their arms together. "Fiiine. But let's be quick. My feet are hurting already!"

The two joined the other students in checking the lists of homerooms, also receiving the campus map and their assigned dorm. It seemed they had been placed in the same homeroom and dorm. To Shion, that wasn't too surprising. It was probably always going to end up that way. If it hadn't, Ayame would have definitely complained endlessly about it before then bribing anyone she could to change it. Or maybe she had beforehand?

Either way, the duo had begun walking to where their assigned homeroom was. Ayame wanted to sneak away to their dorm room already, but Shion wanted to go to their homeroom instead. Having huffed once more, Ayame could only drag her feet as they did their best to follow the campus map.

"..this might be it, I think." Shion said, glancing from the map to the room in front of them.

"Yeah, I guess." Ayame didn't really attempt to sound interested.

Sliding the door noisily open, Ayame slowly entered with Shion following behind. Upon stepping in, Ayame's face quickly contorted to one of disgust when she heard a rather cheerful sounding voice. Confetti was then thrown all over the two, covering the upper-half of their bodies. Ayame's eye appeared to twitch before she made to storm over to the girl -- Sonohara, was it? -- but Shion grabbed at her sleeve before she could do much.

"..Aya, no." Shion's voice sounded practically nonexistent now, but her words managed to reach Ayame. Still, she threw a nasty look at the confetti girl before making a show of rudely brushing against her shoulder. "Hmph, let's sit somewhere far, far away from these people, Shi-chan."

Shion glanced at the confetti girl for a moment before following after Ayame to the back of the room. Once there, Ayame fussed over Shion's appearance, thoroughly picking confetti out of her hair and clothes.

Anya stood paralyzed as the girl who just entered the room bumped her shoulder so coldly. Such boldness! Anya saw as the girl and her friend were making their way to the back without even saying a word to her, so she unleashed her special all-out assault! She jumped on the shoulder bumper and let out her squeakiest squeal! "Aaaaaaaahhh! New friends! What's your name what's your name what's your name! I'm Anya-chaaan! Nice to meet you!! Let's be friends!!"

Ayame immediately yelped, feeling that girl jump onto her all of a sudden. She almost lost her balance, but managed to regain it after a brief moment of stumbling. "W-What do you think you're doing?!" She demanded to know, raising her voice as she slightly dug her manicured nails into the girl's arms. "How-- How dare you..make contact with me like this! Have you no shame?! Get off!"

Shion, on her part, was looking between Ayame and the girl in an endless loop, as if she were stuck on what to do. She remained silent, almost in waiting, until Ayame looked at her. "Shi-chan..! Hurry up and do something!"

It almost sounded like a plea. Shion nodded and finally settled her eyes on the girl, resolutely approaching her. She placed one hand on the girl's shoulder and spoke quietly and quick. "Sonohara-san. Stop."

"Owwwwowowowow! Heyy!" Anya pulled away from Ayame as the nails dug into her arms. A little blood shown from the wounds, making the girl blush and sniffle. "What was that forrrr?" she squealed, "That really hurt!" She squirmed at the pain of the marks on her arms, holding back tears. Then she clicked back to her positive nature, as if a light bulb went off. "Oh! You must be - what did they call it? An - tie - so - shal? Is that right? I didn't know! Sorry!"

Ayame raised a brow as Anya did her squealing and squirming. She didn't think she dug that hard with her nails. Perhaps her pain tolerance was low?

Ayame then scrunched up her face, her annoyance still plainly on the surface as the girl kept talking. "Tch, I'm nothing that you say I am. Why are you even still here? Go away already!"

She then grabbed Shion's wrist and pulled her back over by her, the grip Ayame had on her wrist tight. "The only friend I need is right here, got it? Together we're going to be this school's greatest idols to exist ever, and I don't see you included in that picture whatsoever!"

As Ayame turned her head with a 'hmph', Shion averted her eyes. She didn't seem to have much thought on the matter, or any input to add. She simply stared somewhere else.

» kato yui
『 TAGGED 』 n/a

Yui smiled as Director Aiya delivered her opening speech for this school year. This would be a bittersweet year for her, and most of her fellow third years she can imagine. It was the 'last leg of their journey' as the Director said. Relationships could blossom or crumble and this was the year to see whether units would stay together and debut or separate and go their own ways. She hoped her unit would stay together personally, she's grown fond of being their producer over these three school years. But she also hoped for them to love what they will be doing after this year, so if that means splitting up, then so be it.

As the speech finished, Yui gave a round of applause to add to the fanfare. The director was always someone she admired, as a leadership figure but also as one of the other producers she looked up to aside form her father. Picking up her tote bag, she headed to her homeroom class. After three years in this school, she knew her schedule and the layout of the school like the back of her hand, so it was like clockwork to her to get from here to her homeroom class.

She was lucky to get there a bit earlier than the teacher, so class hadn't started yet. As she entered the room, she bowed her head and greeted everyone who was there before her a "Good morning!" before sitting down in her own seat. Seeing as class hadn't started yet, she decided to get through some work for both student council and her unit, though she seemed very approached if anyone was going to talk to her.

code by @Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back