• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OUR SPARKLING STAGE - idol high school rp interest check

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

OUR SPARKLING STAGE

NO EXIT ORION by Printemps

filler thing. ignore

• Congratulations!

I, Director Shimizu of Hoshigayume International Academy, am proud to be welcoming you as a student. No matter who you may be, no matter where you are from, and no matter what path you end up taking in life, I am certain you will find a place for you here.

We welcome both producers and idols themselves, as well as offering specialized classes depending on the direction you want to go in your future. Learn how to sing and dance, how to manage a unit, how to write songs, and one day you too will be able to stand on that sparkling stage!

Attached to your acceptance letter, you will find a a list of courses and clubs, your dorm number, a list of supplies, and other information that you need to start off the school year. Welcome, future stars!

Shimizu Aiya
    Director of Hoshigayume Internatural Academy

Letter

Letter

Lore

RP Info

Music

♡design by howlingwoods, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
i should wiggle in here and say i'm interested instead of just lurking in the discord lol

I would love to join! And I do have discord, but sadly I am not able to have access for it for another whole month. I would definitely like to throw my interest though.

I'd love to join in on this; if you're still accepting! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back