• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa raised an amused brow, rubbing with his thumb on top of Moss’ hand. Waiting for him to speak his thoughts and listened to what he wanted to say. He didn‘t expect to hear about a woman...or that he went on a date with her...

“Eh?”

The redhead froze in place, his breathing suddenly slowed to barely a stop. His steeling eyes focused on the note. Right. Where. She. Kissed. The. Note. Oh, how he wanted to rip that lips mark off...

”What did you do on this ‘date’?” Isa asked. Jealousy already brewing.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Fish. Moss immediately held both of Isa's hands earnestly. "Uh, ummm, we daaaanced?" he squinted his eyes in a high pitched voice again. "Um, had lunch? Uhhh . . . ." Moss scratched his jaw. "I had to dance . . . seductively?" Oh no, he was so afraid. Maybe talking about his past was better than this. "I . . . she fainted afterwards? I carried her to the home of a boatman who gave me a ride to Sanctuary . . . er . . . But, Isa, I don't like her! I only did it to get information! She treated me like a boy toy! I don't like her! Um . . . I also used my bag to clean her clothes because when we were talking in the docks before the date I accidentally splashed her with some giant frog mucus. Er . . ." he squeezed his hands imploringly. "I have no feelings for her whatsoever."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa listened. Not realizing that he was growling quietly as his eyes‘ sights were glued on that note. Then he closed his eyes tight and took a deeeeeeeeeeeeeep breathe. Okay. Okay. Okay... Let’s not...get...angryeventhoughhewantstoripsomethinginittybittypieces.

Suddenly he leaned forward, a hair’s breath away from Moss’ face, and muttered. “Ya owe me a date with dancing and lunch.” He squeezed both of Moss’ hands, not tight to hurt, but firm. He pouted with furrowed brows. “Seductive dancing.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Ohhhhhh, he's growling. Moss only knew Isa to growl when he was really mad. For some reason he liked it. Except for the part where this was his fault and he was making Isa bothered. He followed his eyes to the lipstick mark, then looked up in surprise at Isa's face close to his, like oh no. Then he was relieved. "Yes, yes, I'll go on a date with you, Isa, dancing and lunch." he nodded vigorously. "W-wait, seductive dancing in front of people?" He didn't know why if it was with Orgeat he didn't care, but with Isa he did.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Moss Adamaris -

"Er, yes, umm . . ." Moss looked at him meekly, "I want to seduce you while we're alone?" he scratched his jaw again. "I don't want people to see because I can't concentrate on you. And I don't want them to see you seducing me, because I'm afraid they might like you too. Not --- not that there is anything wrong with being attractive! You are, without even trying, I just . . . I want to reduce the chances of other men or women courting you." he blushed.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stared as his growling was silenced slowly. He leaned back a bit, pout still present as he took another deeeeeeeeeeep breath. Gears turning in his head, Moss can tell that he is thinking. Then with a resigned sigh, the redhead simply climbed on his lap, sat there, and hugged Moss tight with his legs and arms wrapped around him. He nuzzled his face into the nook of his neck and shoulder.

”Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. No seductive dancing in front of people or in public.” Isa groaned, his warm breath tingled his skin. “Only when we’re alone~ . . . but no more forced dates! Not even for info! I hate it. And when someone is treating ya like a boy toy, tell me. I’ll set them straight.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss quickly hugged Isa tightly, rubbing his back reassuringly. "Alright, no more forced dates." he sighed in relief. "And yes, I'll tell you, Isa." He closed the coat curtain around them once more. He withdrew to lean back against the wooden caravan wall with Isa, continuing to rub his back soothingly and hug him tight. His eyes were drawn to the lipstick mark again and he reached out to tear that portion off and crumple it. He looked around for a place to throw it.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss can feel Isa nod, not moving from his spot as he closed the curtains and leaned on the wall. He did peek over his shoulder when he heard the sound of paper being ripped and crumpled. “Hm?” He looked at Moss, then at his hand where the crumpled ball is, and at the note with a corner missing. The redhead reached out and plucked the paper ball from his hand. He grinned impishly.

”I’ll do it.” Suddenly the crumpled piece of paper bursts into flames, the indigo blues barely licked out of Isa’s hand. Once the fire was out, what’s left over was a tiny bit of soot. “There~ much better~” Isa purred as he got off of Moss, out of bed, and walked in front of the window. Opening it, he blew the ashes out, and closed it shut before returning to Moss’ lap. Closing the curtains around them. He proceeded to kiss all over Moss’ face.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I think it's better if I get rid of this." said Moss. But when Isa reached out, he offered it to him. Wow, Isa's jealousy was almost as intense as his protectiveness. Moss was both intimidated, and liked it.

He relaxed once more seeing Isa feel better, and gathered him in his arms when he returned, hugging him gently and tightly, meeting his kisses with soothing brushes from his lips. He let Isa claim him with his intimacy, stake his ownership over him as much as he liked, accepting without words the unspoken wish to be made his. And he, over and over, reassured Isa that he wanted to court only him too and did not stop until he felt better.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Humming in approval, feeling Moss hug him tight and subtle brushes from his lips, Isa didn’t hold back on his unspoken claim. His pale hands wandered from the back of his head to down his back and following his spine; pulling his shirt up a bit to feel his warm skin on the curve. Tracing and teasing the lean muscles and hip bone with feather-like touches from his fingertips. His kisses went up and lightly sucked on the side of his horn then his row of kisses lowered from his chin to his neck, gently suckling on his Adam’s apple, and nipping his caramel neck and shoulder. Leaving red marks just right on the edge of his shirt’s collar and hidden from view.

With another deep breath, he sighed, sounding relaxed now. Isa leaned in and tenderly bump foreheads. “ . . . I feel better.” He mumbled, cheeks turning red but he wasn’t embarrassed. There was no regrets in his actions.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled at that, still twitching uncontrollably from Isa's touches. He nuzzled his forehead. "May I have some more?" he pulled his own shirt off.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

”Of course~” Isa purred, leaning down and kiss from his abdominal to chest. Then he striped his own shirt off again, tossing it to the side before grabbing their cover to wrap around them. Stay warm together as Isa ravished Moss, making his skin sing. Littering him with red marks all over.

”Can I have some from ya too?” Isa asked, panting as they snuggled. His skin flushed pink, autumn red hair ruffled and wild like a nest, half-lidded eyes silently pleading for Moss to claim him too.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss, dazed, blushed for a moment, understanding what Isa was asking. He felt happy that Isa wanted that, and responded enthusiastically by pouncing up from underneath, and smooching him full on the mouth. He rolled on top of him, and without any shyness expressed his desire to be his mate and was very sweet to Isa, treating this honor with care and gratefulness. He promised to himself to be very careful around those who tend to fancy him and protect this unspoken promise to belong to each other. It came very naturally, he realized, to let Isa lay his claim on him, and he too marked Isa on the same spot, kissing until he left a twin red mark on his collar bone~

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

After snuggling and chatting about what happened after they separated under the warm covers, Isa heard Moss’ stomach rumble. He chuckled and sat up. “Wanna eat?” He got out of bed, held the bowl, and heated it up with his fire spell. Being careful to not accidentally break the bowl with too much heat before passing it to Moss with a spoon. The cuckoo soup was lukewarm and cozy to eat, the waft of good herbs filled the cold air. Isa did the same for his own bowl and sat next to Moss, pulling the covers around them and over their shoulders so they can stay in a loose cocoon of warmth.

Isa felt happy. Sometimes teasing the merman beside him with little jabs and getting word-jabbed as well. Stealing a small piece of carrot from Moss’ bowl when he wasn’t looking only to get caught and have his cheeks pinched. Content within their little world. In this space, he didn’t have an evil uncle. He didn‘t have insecurities. He didn’t have hatred brewing within him. In this cozy space, he has love and acceptance. Indigo eyes peeked at his beau besides him, watching him eat, and smiled warmly. Yea, with Moss, he has love and acceptance. The proof is this little red mark on his collarbone, mirroring the red mark he gave to Moss.

Sure, the marks will disappear in time, but the silent promise they made today will always be there. Between them and only them.

“I swuad I wash soowwwy~” Isa endured the cheek pulling, chuckling.

Zer0 Zer0

art-computer-digital-art-concept-art-wallpaper-b9a0c85d016a9d0b66a7b84f509116ad.jpg
" O, hooo "

One day~

"Everyone, lunch is ready!" Moss called from the caravan kitchen window. He washed his hands and checked a sea engraved pocket watch he had traded from a merchant this morning. It had a new small painting of him and his friends behind the cover, and Moss smiled at it, thinking about how there was a clear path for him to take now in bringing them back home.

Twa's their first afternoon on the outskirts of The Dust, and Vidya and L were checking out the only tree for miles around, probably the last one, that had odd blue leaves instead of the autumn red one. Vidya said travelers called this the Imperial Orrimor tree, because this was a home for the Imperial Scarab, an iridescent blue beetle known for doing 'hand stands' to collect moisture and make it slide down its head to drink. The two were trying to find one so that L could paint it later tonight.

Moss went inside the bedroom, fanning himself with his shirt, and looked inside his bags for something, only to pull out what he was looking for: a vial of citrus light, and be disappointed that he had ran out, having used it so much in this new hot weather.

"Isaaa! Can I have some of your Citrus Light?" he hollered to his general direction somewhere in the caravan. After receiving a distracted affirmative holler in reply, he rummaged in his boyfriend's bag and pulled out the secret storage book where Isa kept the vial of Citrus Light Moss had given him. He opened the ordinary looking pages, and pushed his hand inside. It went through, and he felt around the secret magical pocket dimension space, wondering why he kept this vial so well hidden ---

Thud

A book had fallen out. Moss stared at the title. " . . . " Then tried and failed to control the amused smile growing up his face. " O, hoo~"

That lunch time, L was outside on the Orrimor tree, half-munching on her roadrunner shawarma, as she painted an imperial beetle resting on her knee; while Vidya, having borrowed Isa's spell book and promising to take great care with it, was outside too with her shawarma as well trying once again to contact her mother, Magni, and other friends in Barad Eithel.

Meanwhile, inside the caravan, Moss kept pursing his lips, looking at Isa as if there was a joke he knew, that Isa didn't know, but that's what made it so funny, as they ate together.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Ohooo? -

Isa was sitting by the table and on the floor, eating his roadrunner shawarma in peace...well as peaceful as one can be while someone is staring at him. Every time he peeks at his boyfriend, he would see this odd knowing expression on his tanned face and he would narrow his eyes back. Suspicious. He is wearing a button-up shirt with rolled up sleeves, revealing his tattoos. Still wearing gloves. Loose pants were rolled up to his knees, bare feet and tattooed ankles.

“Ya know. I heard that if ya keep your face pinched like that, it’ll forever stay that way.” Isa muttered, silently racking his brain as to why is Moss making that face. It’s the same type of face when he is about to tease him...,..............

WHAT DOES HE KNOW?!

”....What is it, Moss?” He asked, suspicious.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "Nothing . . . just . . . didn't know you . . . liked tall, dark, mysterious, rebellious . . . thieves." he grinned with a knowing look.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze. Narrowing his eyes even further until something clicked in his brain. He stared at the merman. “Moss, did you drink the cactus juice? Ya know that makes people hallucinate.“ Standing on his knees, he reached out and placed his wrist on the merman‘s forehead.

”Maybe ya got overheated?” Denial!! Deny. EVERYTHING!

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked confused. "Really, Isa? 'He traces tiny little circles on the lines of my palm, looking all so serious.'" he recited dramatically, "'Can you really read palms?' I asked the mysterious man. 'Yes.' he says. 'What's my future then?' And I swear his eyes lit up like a thousand fireflies, and a smile crosses his lips for the first time. 'Us.'" He smirked, searching his face for some hint of recognition, but it wasn't there. "You don't . . . that line isn't familiar?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“ . . .” Isa deadpanned. “That ... was cheesy...”

Moss can see a hint of red on the roundness of his cheeks and the tips of his ears. He can feel Isa’s pulse from his wrist racing on his forehead before he pulled away and sat back down. Raising a brow. “Is this a new way for ya to hit on me?“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"A teal bookmark with fish scale designs?" he raised his eyebrow, slowly looking more confused and uncertain now.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“ . . . “ Isa pinched his lips and pouted. Then he lets out a ‘tsk’, plopping his heating head down on Moss’ shoulder, wanting to hide his ever growing red face. Loki, why? He actually found his cheesy romance novel and he can‘t lie anymore. Not when Moss looks at him like that! There was a guilt sword-

A GUILT SWORD THAT PIERCED THROUGH HIS CHEST AT THE MOMENT.

” . . . . . . . fine. Yes. That’s my bookmark.” Isa mumbled, embarrassed beyond repair. Never wanting to come out of his hiding space which is Moss’ shoulder at the moment.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"O! You had me going there for a moment!" laughed Moss. "So it is yours! Isa, I never knew!"

"What's Isa's?" yelled Vidya's voice curiously from outside.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Suddenly Isa grabbed a neon pink couch pillow from behind him and lightly smacked Moss with it. Yelling back before his boyfriend would answer.

“Just my notes! Nothing special!” Then he smacked the merman again with the pillow. Pouting. “Tell the world, why don’cha?” He whispered. “No telling! I don’t want the others to know that I have a...a fish scaled bookmarker...”

This is getting ridiculous.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back