• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Moss Adamaris -

"R-right now?" said Moss, surprised. He smiled bashfully again. "Alright, then this is our . . . travelling home." he blushed. "Okay, I'll put some of my books on the shelves."

"Are you sure? Because I'm alright being with the others to be safe, and we can --- I don't know, put up a tent outside to have some alone time?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Nope, he couldn’t resist.

Isa gingerly pulled Moss close to kiss his reddening face adoringly and hummed. “Or we can change the storage space into a bedroom for us and place the items with the motorcycles? That way, we’ll be close to the others and keep an eye on the storage unit? Plus more space in case of other people L written a letter to?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss kissed Isa back all flustered. Gone was his longing, he was just a bubble of happiness. "i-I don't know, I kinda feel bad that we have our own room but the others don't?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Well, we’re the owners. We get to have a secret master bedroom by default.” Isa reasoned. “But I do understand where ya come from...we get to have a room while the others have to share. Thing is, we’re traveling together and need to accommodate as much as we can without being obvious targets to others outside of our group.”

”As much as I would like to give a room of their own, right now might not be a good time. Besides each bunker bed is comfy, has one of these curtains so everyone can feel like they have their own space, chests to put their own stuff inside. I think it’s okay to have a room of our own.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright then~" smiled Moss.

"Oh, and the loot. From the demons. That feels like a long time ago. I actually forgot about them after the purification. Can I see them?" Moss donned his shirt back on and opened the curtains of their bunk bed. "So what do these do?" He swirled the potions and checked out the necklace. "You wore this during the fight. Is this powerful?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa smiled back, excited for the up and coming changes. “Ya can add some things to the caravan too, if ya want.” Then he pecked his lips again.

At the topic of demon owned treasure, Isa sat up and reached over Moss to grab hold his dark shirt that he tossed. Putting it on as he shuffled around the merman to let him get out of bed if he wanted. Then the redhead got out of bed to reach into one of the chests and into his own bag to take out the items. He watched Moss grab and swirl the potion bottles. “Those are healing potions.” Then he lightly nudged the end of the necklace.

”That’s the necklace of color spray. It’s to find and mark invisible people with flashing colors. Bonus is that it blinds the, too.” Isa explained each item to Moss then searched in his bag again. “I also have Penny’s weapons in case ya want them? I was thinking of giving the ammunition to Max or Vidya if they use guns. I wanna keep the materia though. It has night vision and can make the person see far away~”

”Oh...and I have the box that has the orb inside. I’m just super weary to open it and wanna do it in front of L. Since it is hers to begin with.”

1. Sash of Uncontrollable Dance
    Make a Knowledge roll against the spell Power of 1 creature that you can see within 2 areas. The target begins a comic dance in place: shuffling, tapping its feet, and capering , afflicting it with "Don't Move" for 2 rounds.
    You can cast Uncontrollable Dance" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest.
  2. Ring of Mending
    Accessory
    Make repairs to 1 non-magical object.
    You can cast "Mending" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest.
  3. x2 Potions of Healing
    Instantly restores 1 Hp.
  4. Necklace of Color Spray
    Accessory
    Make a combat roll against all foes in 1 area. A dazzling array of flashing, colored light springs from your hand, sticking like glowing paint, cancelling invisibility and blinding them, with -2 to combat and perception rolls. Blind lasts for 2 rounds.
    You can cast "Color Spray" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest.
  5. Tier I Scroll: Booming Blade
    Upon successfully hitting 1 target with a melee attack, the target becomes sheathed in booming energy until your next turn. If that target willingly moves before then, it is electrocuted and takes 1 damage. (Can be used to enchant weapon, giving x6 free uses of the spell before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for 1 day)
  6. Tier IV Scroll: Tree Stride
    (Requires Knowledge 5)
    You gain the ability to enter a tree and move from inside it to inside another tree of the same kind within 1 kilometer. (Can be used to enchant weapon, giving x1 free use of the spell before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for 1 day)
  7. Staff of Expeditious Retreat
    Attack range: 2 | Spell Casting Range: +2 | One-handed | Weight 1
    Your afflictions penalize targets by an additional -1 and last 1 round longer.
    Expeditious Retreat: Cast spell on 1 willing target within 2 areas. For 10 minutes, target has +1 movement. (Can be cast x12 times before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for a day)
  8. Sword of Primordial Ward
    +1 hit | One-handed | Weight 1
    Can be "Dual-wielded" when you equip a second light weapon in your off-hand, allowing you to make an extra attack, giving all your attacks -1 hit. No penalty when making only one attack.
    Primordial Ward (Requires Knowledge 5): Cast spell on 1 willing target within 2 areas. For 1 minute, target is immune to cold, fire, and lightning damage. (Can be cast x1 time before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for a day)
  9. x1 oil. 1 pint
Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Healing? Instant healing? Wow . . . This is amazing . . . to think this exists . . . Can I get one? I want to use this on L in case something happens, because if we go down, at least we have her, but if she goes down, who's good enough to heal her?" He checked out the rest of the items. "I think I just want to borrow the booming blade and tree stride scrolls, and return them after I inscribe the spells in my spellbook. As for the thieves things, I don't want anything to do with Penny's personal things. I'll just take rope and those sealing cuffs." He set aside those items. "Did everybody else get a share too? I know Sassy already got hers."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa smiled and nodded. “Moss, half of this loot is yours. Take any of them.” He listened. “That’s fine. If no one wants some of the thieves‘ stuff, I can always sell them. Same with this stuff.” The redhead gestured their loot with his head, hair bouncing a bit from the movement.

”I know Vergillix has his share. Took the Silver thief’s armor. I just want to keep the materia from Penny because it’ll be useful. L’s keeping the box most likely.” Then the redhead decided to take a healing potion too. “Just in case.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright, then can I have the sword of primordial ward to sell it? The ward spell sounds very useful, but it's too complex for me to grasp, unless you want it?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa pondered for a moment. “As useful as it is, yea. You can sell it. I don’t know how to use swords other than stabbing and swinging.” He’d probably should learn how to tinker magical items when he can have the chance.

”I do want to keep the sash and necklace though! They are too funny to give away~” Isa perked up, grinning impishly. His indigo eyes narrowed as Moss got the feeling that he is planning troll-y things again. Like a grinning cat.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "I know that face." he looked at him fondly. "I miss you, Isa." he kissed his cheek. He put those things aside and packed them into his bag. He settled back on to the bed next to him. "O, speaking of new things, I almost forgot! I have a spell to show you." He searched for his leather holster where he strapped his spell book and daggers, and then pulled out the familiar blue spell book. He flipped the pages, and took out a piece of caterpillar cocoon from his component pouch.

He stopped at the page of his orca spell, that looked different from before, grinned at Isa and in a singsong voice cast a spell. His hands glowed white, atlantean runes swirled upwards, and his clothes melded into his body, as he shrunk, the caterpillar cocoon enlarging to encompass him in glowing snow, until the Moss-cocoon was as small as a bowl --- and then the snow flakes fell away. There was a plop on the bed, and there on the bed sheet was a small cottonball round winter bird with the smallest black beak and the hint of a stub of a horn on its forehead. Its wings were edged black with a hint of blue faded nazja runes across its length similar to the designs of Moss' orca form.

It spread its too short wings and chirped presentably.

Katsuya Katsuya

1. Tier I Scroll: Booming Blade
    Upon successfully hitting 1 target with a melee attack, the target becomes sheathed in booming energy until your next turn. If that target willingly moves before then, it is electrocuted and takes 1 damage. (Can be used to enchant weapon, giving x6 free uses of the spell before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for 1 day)

2. Tier IV Scroll: Tree Stride
    (Requires Knowledge 5)
    You gain the ability to enter a tree and move from inside it to inside another tree of the same kind within 1 kilometer. (Can be used to enchant weapon, giving x1 free use of the spell before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for 1 day)

3. Sword of Primordial Ward
    +1 hit | One-handed | Weight 1
    Can be "Dual-wielded" when you equip a second light weapon in your off-hand, allowing you to make an extra attack, giving all your attacks -1 hit. No penalty when making only one attack.
    Primordial Ward (Requires Knowledge 5): Cast spell on 1 willing target within 2 areas. For 1 minute, target is immune to cold, fire, and lightning damage. (Can be cast x1 time before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for a day)

4. x1 Manacles, Sealing
    DC 18 lockpick. Toughness 20. Prevents shackled target from casting spells, and constantly reduces their manna to 0.

5. x1 Lashings
    Advantage to Overcoming Difficult Terrain when set up. Rope or similar that's 50 ft. in length.

-1 alchemical

- Isa Bianchi -

His grin softened, lightly pressing his cheek on Moss’ lips as he kissed him. “I miss you too, Moss. Mi Tesoro ~” He purred, cupping his tanned cheeks, and kissed the tip of his nose. Isa helped pack the rest of the items, separating the thieves’ items from their loot. Then he sat on the bed, next to Moss.

“Hm?” Isa tilted his head, blinking owlishly. He smiled warmly at the sight of the familiar blue book, a thought stirring as he watched Moss turn the pages quickly. Then he stopped at the orca page. “Eh? but this is- Oh.” The redhead noticed the new writings and design, gently tracing over the spell as Moss searched in his component pouch.

A-Alitįa...wings?” He looked up, eyes wide with wonder as he heard Moss‘ song—- it’s been so long since he heard Moss’ singing voice! Isa stayed silent, staring at the beautiful snowflakes covering Moss’ body in a cocoon with runes swirling around and then-

Isa couldn’t hold back his coo, shuffling closer to the tiny fluffy—-oh so fluffy!!— bird in front of him. Lowering down to keep an eye level with his cute beady eyes. The redhead looked enamored, eyes sparkling and Moss knew. Oh he knew. Isa wants to touch him. His pale hands cupped around him, not touching his fluffy feathers, trembling. His warm surrounding the ball of fluff.

”C-cCan I?” Isa asked timidly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

With a surprised gasp, Isa froze and his eyes widened. He can feel tiny talons on his soft palm. Subtle brushes of feathers teased his skin too. So much more softer than the Orca form. No, more like a different soft. A silky kind that only dandelions can achieve compared to the overwhelming textured fluff.

His gingerly petted Moss’ head with his finger tip. Being careful and gentle, like Moss was precious. Not wanting to startle him, Isa slowly rose up to sit, crossing his legs like a lotus as he continued to caress Moss’ feathers. “You feel a lot different than your orca form.” He whispered, smiling in adoration. Then he brought Moss-bird closer to his face and sweetly pressed his lips on the fluff bird before nuzzling him.

”You’re like a cotton ball. A chubby cute cotton ball with tiny tiny wings.” He cooed.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

If a bird could laugh, that was what his trilling chirps sounded like, as the cotton ball nuzzled Isa hard. For a few moments that was all he did, pushing his poofy face into Isa's like an overly affectionate cat, before settling down all dizzy from the snuggling on his palm and sat all squished-like just looking up at him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled, seeing Moss looking all squished and ruffled. “So cute.” He gently kissed his head where he can feel a small prick from the horn. Not bothered at all. “Careful, mi Tesoro.”

”Ya know? Ya remind me of this fire bird I used to take care of when I was a kid.” The redhead muttered, his thumb sweetly smoothed out the feathers only to see it floof up again. “He was small too and was very hot to hold for too long. But I always loved holding him. He had beautiful orang-yellow fathers. Found him on the ground and he was too young to fly, so I looked after him. Then one day, he learned how to fly from watching a flock of seagulls and flew away when he saw a flock of his own kind.”

”I was happy and sad to see him go. I hope he’s okay . . .” Isa wondered out loud before shaking his head. Then he smiled. “Thank you for showing me! You feel nice. So soft like a dandelion ~ it’s been a while since I was comfortable enough to touch without my gloves too.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss-birb tilted his head, concerned, then hopped off and plopped next to Isa. There was a glow of light and the fluff enlarged, covered in a cocoon of snow. Clothes flowed back down from the ice mist, the spell book was in his hand, the white glow and Atlantean runes receded into feathery white arms that molted away into snowflakes revealing skin, and the cocoon fell away like a snowflake sash, revealing Moss as himself again. He held Isa's hands. "How come? Do you still think that your hands are disgusting?" he kissed them.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Hm?” As Moss-birb was ready to hop off, Isa lowered his hands to make the jump safe. Brows furrowed as thoughts started to swirl and spiral. Did he do something wrong? He squinted his eyes as light shone, snowflakes abound. Then he felt someone hold his hands. The redhead flinched before looking into Moss’ teal eyes.

” . . . I-I guess so. Even when I see my hands are normal, I still think it’s not normal.“ Isa smiled timidly when the merman kissed his hands. Cheeks turning pink. “I guess I’m used to thinking like that.” He hadn’t thought much on it before. Considering that he traveled alone after departing from his boyfriend, Isa didn’t need to take his gloves off nor had the need to do it even when he wanted to touch something.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Well they are normal, and even if they weren't ---" Moss kissed them again, " --- they are warm, kind hands." he smiled. Then he thought a while. "You know, Isa, we can look for your bird if you like one day. If you have something that used to belong to it for a long time, like a favorite toy, or a piece of feather, a diviner could tell us which direction he is."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa adjusted their hands, intertwining fingers as palms flushed flat, and squeezed. His cheeks stained pink as he smiled back. “Thank you.” He nuzzled his cheeks on Moss’ hands affectionally. Then he peeked up, not moving away from his spot of nuzzling.

“One day maybe. Should we ever visit my old hometown.” He pecked every tanned fingertips. “For now, I just want to spend time with ya.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright." said Moss, caressing his cheek with his other hand. "I want to meet your grandpa, and say hello to your mom, if that's alright with you, me visiting her grave. I want to see your room, the house and village where you grew up. All the stories that happened there."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s entire face turned red, feeling hot on the merman’s hand. Bashfully nodded. “I-I’m alright with me- I mean-! I’m alright with that.” Then he gulped, indigo eyes looking down at the bed before staring at Moss’ teal.

”When it’s possible, can I come with ya to see your home?” He asked, weary but hopeful. “I want to learn more about you, see your home, meet your friends and talk with them as we ...swim down.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled, touched that Isa would brave the deep to see his home. He had no idea. No idea how dark, cold, and powerful the currents there are. But he will not discourage acts of love. His thoughts instead went to facing his family and the people he tossed into turmoil. "Ermmm," his voice went high pitched, "I'm not really planning on going back to the palace or . . . showing my face in Atlantis . . . Maybe . . . maybe just the outskirts? Uh . . . " he looked uncomfortable. "Or . . . in disguise in the city, but I'll --- I'll probably polymorph into a fish . . . or octopus as we travel."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Moss.” Isa squeezed and kissed his hand, wanting to sooth his panic. “I did say ‘when possible’. I refuse to pressure ya and since ya don’t want to face them, that’s okay too.”

Again, his rosy lips pressed tenderly on tanned knuckles, a corner of his mouth quirked into a supportive smile. “It’s okay, mi Tesoro.“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss relaxed. He really felt he didn't deserve someone as wonderful as Isa. He wanted to rectify that. He wanted to be worthy. He squeezed his hand, then took a deep breath. "Isa . . . I need to tell you something. . ." Oh no, oh no his courage was wavering. "The reason I was . . ." he gulped. No, he was too afraid of what Isa will think of him. "The reason I'm like this . . . nervous . . . ah, what I need to tell you is . . . erm . . . so, back in Sanctuary, uh, there was this woman who had possible information about the thieves before, but she wouldn't tell me unless I went on a date with her. So I did?" he grimaced in a high pitched voice again. "But I don't like her! Erm . . ." he went back to his bag and took out a piece of note. "She gave me the address of her home. Some sort of buried town in the ice with old books centuries old, before the war with the Ancients. Her family translates and transcribes the books. Said that a scholar matching Manuel's description visited more than a month ago looking for books." he showed him the note that had a lipstick mark on it and drawings of snow houses and fruit trees on the slope of a mountain encased in ice.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back