• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day, beach”

Being squeezed, Isa quietly hummed. Then he chuckled as lips found his sweaty and warm forehead over and over again. His flushed cheeks turned redder as he was pulled closer, teals staring back at his indigo blues before krinkling in his happy sleepy smile. He kissed back, weakly reaching up to comb his slightly longer hair.

Deepening the more awake Moss became, leaving Isa breathless. He leaned in the soothing hand, pleasantly chilled compared to the warm fever he has. It’s better compared to yesterday. “Go-good morning, Moss.” He muttered, hugging the merman as he felt the same cooling hand slip under his shirt to rub his back. He saw the surprised expression and raised a brow. Chuckling.

”Less achy. Not as sore. Is something wrong with my back?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Good-bye"

"No, your back is good. It's just new to not feel scars, I'm used to scars." he touched his back again, then smiled. "But I'm happy they're gone. No more itchiness, no more poison." he nuzzled his feverish forehead. Then Moss went to caring mode, reaching into his backpack to get a cloth, freeze it a little, then drape it over Isa's forehead. He was still sick from the cleansing. "Do you want me to make breakfast now, Isa? Unfortunately, I'm not going to make you any fries. Something healthy with vegetables and cool fruits instead, maybe some chicken soup."

That morning and the next few days, Moss nursed Isa back to health. He didn't leave his side, as they walked along the beach, talking, joking around, cooking together, asking if Isa could teach him how to ride Smoky again.

Moss will admit it. He didn't want to leave him. He didn't want this to end. Until the guilt of his friends still in misery called to him, and Moss could not bear to stay any longer. He was torn, torn in two, and trying to be cheerful he burst into tears, sobbing and hugging Isa, wishing things were different, telling him his fears all over again and how he'll miss him.

It was a sad day. All he wanted to do was hold Isa and never let him go. But eventually with a heavy heart he did. Though he ran back and leapt into his arms and kissed him with so much longing and tenderness it hurt.

That day, after packing days worth of delicious food Isa just needs to heat up, making sure the man was alright and had everything he needed to be okay and warm for his journey, Moss took to the sea. He did not tell Isa where he was going, only that his route was to the east.

And that was the last Isa saw him. He didn't hear any ley messages from him as autumn turned to winter. Until the biker rode one blizzard night into the merry fortress of Sanctuary.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Good-bye”​

“Tell me about it. I’m still not used seeing peach skin color on my hands.” Isa whispered, nuzzling back dazedly. He hummed curiously as Moss searched one his bag, only to sigh pleasantly from the soothing cold cloth on his forehead. He listened to the merman and playfully rolled his eyes. “Okay, mother. I’ll eat healthy foods.” He teased, resulting a soft hit from a rolled sleeping bag.

That morning and few days, Isa was looked after by Moss. Little by little, the redhead felt better. Strong enough to walk beside the merman on the beach’s shore and finally got to teach him to how to ride Smoky. Teasing. Cooking together. Talking. It was peaceful, but he knew it wouldn’t last.

Isa admitted it. He didn’t want to go. He wants to follow Moss and help him with his quest . . . But there’s something that he must do on his own. When he saw the merman try to be cheerful and failing, bursting in tears, Isa sobbed. Hugging him back and squeezing him as tight as he could, saying ‘I‘ll miss you too!!‘, confessing that he tried to stay calm when in reality, he was scared of losing Moss to someone else too. He couldn’t hold it back, not this time. He can’t be cheerful either nor calm. He’s about to lose the one person who made him feel like he was at home!

As he watched Moss go, leaning on his bike, the redhead was about to leave. Only to be tackled by Moss and hugged him back. Kissing, pouring his adoration and tenderness with each touch, each hug, each squeeze; it hurt. His heart is aching, crying out to stay with him....but he knew better.

After they made sure the other will be okay, Isa checked off his items will be waterproof—- secretly tucking a trauma kit and a note in his bag—, and reminded him that the spirits will always watch over him. He just needs to ask for guidance, should he need it. The redhead kissed Moss one last time before he dived in the ocean. That was the last he saw of Moss. Taking a deep breath, he sat on Smoky and rode out of the beach. Unable to stop his tears falling.

Nights became lonely for Isa, missing the one who caught his heart. Whenever he saw snow, he’d start humming the song the merman sang before. A reminder to finish his quest within two years. Just as promised, no leyline messages. He honestly believed he will not see Moss anytime soon...

but he was wrong as he and the merman arrived at the same blistering and freezing place called Sanctuary.

Zer0 Zer0

- Slept at Last -
" Dice | Isa's Archive "

Moss rested peacefully in the soft in between of sleeping and waking. Surrounded by the comforting scent of smokey pete and oranges, he sighed in content, wrapped in Isa's familiar warmth, and snuggled some more.

The hands under his shirt were pleasantly hot. Their warmth pooled around their chests down to their stomachs. He had a leg flung over Isa, feet slowly rubbing his. Moss' teal eyes opened in the comfortable darkness, feeling nostalgic and at home. He felt Isa's chin with his nose, strands of hair, and Moss pulled back a little to see Isa's peaceful sleeping face softly shadowed by the curtain and whiteout of the blizzard outside. He smiled, and sleepily kissed his forehead.

The windows were lightly rattling under the muffled howls of the blizzard. The caravan had stopped moving, and the faint voices of people drifted up from downstairs. Moss gazed at Isa contentedly, carefully threading his fingers across his autumn hair. He missed him. He missed waking up to him.

He wondered about Isa's past month, his adventures, what's been going on. He wanted to catch up with him, talk and talk, and just hang out like old times, and then maybe cook together. Ah, but he shall wait until Isa wakes up.

He rose slowly and checked if the blankets were snug around him, and very carefully, without waking him up, tucked them around him more so that no cold draft would touch Isa. He noticed the bowls of soup, and made a mental reminder to thank Wild and Vidya later. It smelled good. Wow, being in a group was new. Someone else was doing the cooking instead of him. He wondered if Wild and Max were alright with them bringing in prisoners. They didn't exactly know the whole story of what's going on. And Sassy . . . Sassy relative is one of the thieves and a Templar to boot . . . So many things going on, but he trusted L and Sassy have it covered. It was so odd to be free of responsibility, being in a group that could share the work. It was nice~

Moss laid back down and gently gathered Isa in his arms and into his chest, cocooning him in warmth. Yes, very nice.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Slept at last -
“Within the warm arms of Moss”

Isa laid still, lightly snoring as Moss woke up and snuggling him. A corner of his lips quirked up, groaning quietly at the slightest of motions. Then his groans changed to a soft whine as the merman sat up to tuck him in some more. As if he wanted to nuzzle his hair some more, hinting a sad frown. Lips barely apart and brows furrowed. Moss can feel his hot fingers curling, fingertips pressing down gently on his hip bone. However he calmed down as Moss pulled him in and he snuggled into his being. Ear pressed against his chest and that quirk of a smile came back, slowly releasing a deep breath.

Few minutes past. Isa mumbled something under his breath and gingerly pressed his now pinkish cheek against a firm and familiar plain. Hearing a wonderfully strong heartbeat, luring him to consciousness. Eyelashes tickled tanned skin as lids opened half-way, revealing the stunning indigo blue gems underneath. Tired still, but awake. He tenderly wrapped his arm around Moss’ waist securely and tenderly squeezed. “ So cozy . . . Thank you, Loki. He’s still alive.” Isa muttered quietly, relief and happiness poured out from his tone. He moved his head, ruffling his hair some more from the blanket cocooning him, and smiled bashfully. His cheeks plumped . “Good morning, Moss.” He failed at purring his words out, sounding more like a little gruff growl. He cleared his throat.

“How are you feeling?” He asked, reaching with a free hand up to place on his tanned forehead before chuckling sleepily. “My hand’s too warm. Let me just- mrph.” He wiggled a bit, shuffling up to lightly bump foreheads, and closing his eyes for a minute. Checking Moss’ temperature as he pulled his hand back to affectionally tug and comb the merman’s snow hair from his temple to the back of his head. Sometimes rubbing little circles on where his spine and neck connects.

“I miss you.” He said openly, taking a deep breath, and sighed happily. His body seemed to melt into Moss’ embrace like he wanted to stay connected as much as he could. Heart yearning for more now that he could. Now that they were safe (kind of but doesn’t care about the thieves at the moment). Isa missed his scent, missed feeling his arms around him, missed touching his hair-

He missed Moss very much.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"Hey, Isa~" Moss said cheerfully. "I feel ---" he sighed when they bumped foreheads, melting contentedly under Isa's touches. "I feel warm, and happy, and I miss you too!" he yearned for him back. Cradling Isa closer, he leaned forward and gently brushed his lips with his.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He doesn’t feel sick. That’s good. Isa guessed that it was a good thing to wash Moss down with warm water after all before they slept.

His racing heart skipped a beat, blood pumping faster as his pink cheeks turned red. Dmfjdjehdj-! He froze within Moss’ arms before melting again, tenderly kissing back. His eyelids fluttered, half-lidded as his deep blue eyes started to daze off; not breathing. The finger that was making little circles stopped, not moving away from that spot on Moss’ neck either. “G-guuuuud~” He stuttered breathlessly, pecking those delicious lips over and over again with his own. He just ... wanted their lips to greet each other....repeatedly.

If it was possible, Moss would see little floating hearts above Isa’s head.

”I’m relieved that you’re okay now. Happy that you’re happy.” Isa muttered after a peck before pecking again. Smiling into their little kisses. “I got scared that I might have lost ya to the cold.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss felt the same, and here without distractions nor hurries, he finally expressed how much he missed him too. The gentle hello of his lips turned into passionate I-miss-you-sooooo-much, and was making it difficult for Isa to speak, as every time he talked, Moss would chase him with a kiss, shushing him. Like fires of longing were his touches, leaving Isa smoldering and trembling with pleasure until they both had their fill of each other.

Sated, Moss drew him closer. "No, I was only sleepy." he smiled, catching his breath, as he snuggled his forehead. "And that bath helped, thank you." He looked at Isa's smiling face just happy to be with him. "I'm sorry I was like an undead," he chuckled, "I just remembered you were shirtless." he looked regretful he was too out of it to be with Isa like that. He looked around their little comfy nest, and felt touched. Isa took care of him. The thought enamored him and he hugged Isa again, slipping his warm hands inside his shirt to wrap around his back and rub his chest. He snuggled foreheads with him. He couldn't keep his hands off him. "What about you, agapiméni mou? How are you feeling?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss left Isa breathless as he matched each passionate kiss with a passionate kiss. By the time they were sated, the redhead’s lips hinted red just like the rest of his face. As Moss pulled him closer, Isa nudged his leg between the merman’s, and placed the other leg on top of Moss’ thigh. Chest to heart pounding hard chest. Listening to his—-hehehe~ his Tesoro’s words, nuzzling foreheads. The redhead continued his affections by combing the back of Moss’ head before letting out a ‘mwee!’, shivering under the merman’s warm hands. Tingling his skin.

“I-I...” Isa bit down on his bottom lip wantonly, wiggling a bit before his head went under Moss’ chin and nipped his neck in retaliation. Hugging him tight before loosening his grip. “Y-you’re wel- a-anytime, t-Tesoro.”

He took a deep breath, smiling as he peeked up to see Moss’ teal eyes. Gosh, he missed being this close with him-! And his sweetness! The care! He gently pulled Moss’ head down. Lips collided once more, though from Isa’s end, he was pouring tender love and I-miss-you’s. Affection and appreciation. Trying to take the merman‘s breath away as his free hand trailed up and down under his teal shirt and on his bare back, following his boney spine before stopping at the curve of his lower back. Then their lips made a popping sound with the redhead gasping silently. “T-that’s how I feel.“ Soon after, he started to pull up dark shirt to let the merman touch more; give him more room to explore if he wanted and tossed his shirt out of their love nest, hitting the wall behind the merman.

“Ya had icicles on your arms. I don‘t know how ya can sleep like that but ... your kiss definitely helped me stay awake.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss made a surprised jerking motion when Isa nipped his neck, then relaxed and offered it to him some more. He pulled Isa's waist to him, as his breath was taken away, feeling happily dazed and out of it afterwards, smiling goofily. "I'm glad you feel good!" he said, grinning. He was once more enamored, seeing his shirt rise, and ravished Isa as he undressed. "It was the kind of sleep where I didn't care, as long as I can rest my head without my neck cricking and not fall off!" laughed Moss, eagerly taking his formal pajama shirt off too and carefully draping it on his backpack. He dove back with Isa under the covers, giddy to wrap his arms around hot bare skin in this blizzard. "That was the most romantic kiss you gave me, Isa. I know it was freezing, but I could feel how . . . homesick you were . . . for me." he smiled happily at him. "I never felt so wanted before."

Once more, now shirtless, Moss ravished Isa, letting him feel how much he wanted him too. In sweetness and care, he enjoyed their passion, their longing for each other, and being able to express it. All the pent up affections came out, and once more he left Isa tingling and sensitive in many places, their embrace fitting like puzzle pieces, and now, whole, just basked in the fire and pleasure of being longed for and sating that longing in return. Moss' looked up from where he had been giving satisfaction to Isa's chest, trailing kisses up his neck, to drink from his lips again, making out with him contentedly. He sighed, feeling pleasantly loose.

"You know, I just realized, since we're going to be together, we can have more of this. Isa, what do you think about me getting another caravan? Because I really want to have more of this, without worrying about making the others uncomfortable. As exciting as it is to try and not be heard by the rest of the guys when they're in this room, I think I'm going to explode needing to hold back all the time."

- Isa Bianchi -

“Eep! Heheheh!” Isa muffled his chuckling and quiet yelps as Moss ravaged his chest. He couldn’t help it, the merman grazed over his ticklish sides! His eyes trailied up and down, taking in the sculpted tanned abdomen and pectoral muscles as Moss took off his shirt. Same thing when he was placing his shirt on his backpack, watching and having a peek of the lean back muscles too. He smiled wide as Moss dove back in the blankets, eager to hug and pull the merman close. Feeling their body heat mingle as the blizzard went on outside. Isa raised a brow, amused by Moss’ surprise. “I love you. Of course I’m homesick for you- eep!”

Lost in gleeful pleasure and following their longing, left Isa trembling underneath the merman. His toes curled. His back arched to meet Moss’ care. As if he was silently asking for more, wanting to fill up that missing long month‘s worth of affection. He returned the favor, unable to hold back himself even with his body trembling. Hands tracing and touching bare skin, rejoicing in their connection once more. As Moss was kissing up his chest, the redhead had his hands behind his head and neck. Rubbing and combing and teasing as much as he could within reach before his lips were sipped. Then he snorted, covering his mouth with his left hand. His warm smile looked mischievous.

”Sassy was right on the nose for your nickname, Horny- pfft-!” Isa lightly teased. His hot hands cupped tanned cheeks, pale thumbs rubbed gingerly. “It’s not . . . A bad idea.” He does want to stay this close to Moss. Plus, he was right: it would be better if they stayed separately from the other guys—-if only to not disturb them. There’s more storing space too, for any of the bikes. However...

“I’m just worried about potential dangers of having two caravans. Like with thieves or crazy people—-wait, no. We have crazy people...with deranged people trying to sneak inside.” He muttered breathlessly. Then he hummed. “If we can somehow train Okami to be a guard dog, then I’m okay with having another caravan. Maybe with an alarm too?” He asked in a whisper as if he wasn’t used to asking such things. Then again, he never owned a caravan until now, so-

“If that’s okay?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Hey, if you must know, Isa, I'm not usually like this." said Moss, embarrassed. "I'm only this horny with you." He thought about what he said. "Of course that's okay. Well, how about this, what if we had a second caravan for the bikes, and we can use the back where you usually keep your bike for our own space? Or does that feel unfair towards the others? We have our own room but they don't? . . . Or we get a bigger caravan?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s mischievous grin softened to a warm smile. Hugging him tight. “Well then I’m happy that you’re horny only for me since I’m the same.”

The redhead hummed, pondering. “It would be better if everyone can stay in one place instead of being separated...I’m just a little sad to sell this caravan away.” He sighed, shrugging his shoulders. “I was planning to give it to ya as we traveled, slowly tweaking it too. However I suppose it would be best to get a bigger caravan...perhaps we should tell the others about this choice too, so they’d be aware of the sudden changes.” Now that he thought about it, having a different caravan would be beneficial in case any of the thieves left a marker on the current caravan they are staying in. Or in case the thieving Templars escaped again and mentions about this caravan to the inquisitors. Less chances of his uncle or Templars finding them first.

”Speaking of important things-! You forgot your share to the items left behind by the demons we took out a month ago! I still have them if ya wanna take half? Ya can keep the scroll though. I already took the weather one and put the runes on my staff.” Isa mentioned.

1. Sash of Uncontrollable Dance
    Make a Knowledge roll against the spell Power of 1 creature that you can see within 2 areas. The target begins a comic dance in place: shuffling, tapping its feet, and capering , afflicting it with "Don't Move" for 2 rounds.
    You can cast Uncontrollable Dance" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest.
  2. Ring of Mending
    Accessory
    Make repairs to 1 non-magical object.
    You can cast "Mending" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest.
  3. x2 Potions of Healing
    Instantly restores 1 Hp.
  4. Necklace of Color Spray
    Accessory
    Make a combat roll against all foes in 1 area. A dazzling array of flashing, colored light springs from your hand, sticking like glowing paint, cancelling invisibility and blinding them, with -2 to combat and perception rolls. Blind lasts for 2 rounds.
    You can cast "Color Spray" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest.
  5. Tier I Scroll: Booming Blade
    Upon successfully hitting 1 target with a melee attack, the target becomes sheathed in booming energy until your next turn. If that target willingly moves before then, it is electrocuted and takes 1 damage. (Can be used to enchant weapon, giving x6 free uses of the spell before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for 1 day)
  6. Tier IV Scroll: Tree Stride
    (Requires Knowledge 5)
    You gain the ability to enter a tree and move from inside it to inside another tree of the same kind within 1 kilometer. (Can be used to enchant weapon, giving x1 free use of the spell before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for 1 day)
  7. Staff of Expeditious Retreat
    Attack range: 2 | Spell Casting Range: +2 | One-handed | Weight 1
    Your afflictions penalize targets by an additional -1 and last 1 round longer.
    Expeditious Retreat: Cast spell on 1 willing target within 2 areas. For 10 minutes, target has +1 movement. (Can be cast x12 times before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for a day)
  8. Sword of Primordial Ward
    +1 hit | One-handed | Weight 1
    Can be "Dual-wielded" when you equip a second light weapon in your off-hand, allowing you to make an extra attack, giving all your attacks -1 hit. No penalty when making only one attack.
    Primordial Ward (Requires Knowledge 5): Cast spell on 1 willing target within 2 areas. For 1 minute, target is immune to cold, fire, and lightning damage. (Can be cast x1 time before needing to be recharged by a ragnite crystal for a day)
  9. x1 oil. 1 pint

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"We don't have to sell your caravan." soothed Moss immediately, after Isa shrugged sadly. "Huh?" he added, surprised. "You . . . were planning to give this to me?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa slapped his mouth, covering it once more with his hand. Embarrassed. He wasn’t supposed to say that out loud! Damn his big mouth!

He nodded slowly, not knowing how Moss react.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Seeing Moss react positively, Isa uncovered his mouth bashfully. Once again, his cheeks heated up. “A-ah, well...ya gonna need a kitchen and a place to stay in while traveling and cooking...something warmer than a tent and can carry all the ingredients ya want...”He rambled before sighing and covered his eyes with both of his hands.

”I-I just wanna make ya happy.” Isa muttered lamely.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was deeply moved. He gently gathered Isa in his arms and hugged him ever so meaningfully. "Isa . . . I think I love you too." said Moss coming to the realization. For the first time, he actually considered marrying somebody. Before it was finding out if he and Isa would be good together, but now, now he felt as though, he could be the one to spend his life with.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Maki roll said what?!

Isa slowly spread his fingers, wide eyes peeking through as he stared at Moss in shock. His mouth gaped as not just his face, but his pointy ears, neck, and chest turned apple red. His heart is beating faster than before.

”R-really?” He whispered, barely audible like a red leaf being blown in the open autumn sky.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes." said Moss, still carefully thinking about it. "Yes, I'm sure." he said more certainly. He held his hands and kissed them. "Isa, we don't have to sell your caravan. We can be like this and just go somewhere to make out. Your caravan is much more important. Let's not sell it."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa owlishly blinked as Moss held his hand and kissed them, making his twitch and wiggle a bit. Flustered at the firm confirmation of Moss’ words. ”A-are ya sure? I’m okay with selling this caravan and use the alchemical or metals to get an alarm system o-or get a smaller one that can be linked to this one where we can stay in? To hold a bike and some of the stuff?”

His head is steaming. “I thought you’d implode?” Isa squeaked.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"We don't have to sell this." said Moss bracingly. "We can afford a new one." he smiled. "Yes, a smaller one for the bikes." he chuckled. "No, my head . . . I feel . . . I feel like . . . we never really made any official declarations of our relationship, right, Isa?" He thought a moment. "Will you . . . accept me as your boyfriend?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stared at Moss for a few long seconds with wide eyes, unblinking. Suddenly, he hugged Moss tightly, shoveling his face into the nook of his tanned shoulder and neck. Autumn red hair tickling the underside of his chin. “Yes.” He muttered, heart beating like a fast paced drum before he looked up.

If anyone looks in the dictionary, they’d find Isa’s red face under the phrase ‘Pure and utter joy’. His smile, though crooked, curled a little higher. Cheeks plumped. Indigo eyes shining brightly as though there’s glitter and shimmer. He’s shaking from excitement that he’s holding back in order to stay quiet and not alarm the others downstairs.

”Yes, I accept to being y-your b-b-boyfrie-“ He can’t stop stuttering the word.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hugged him back tightly, rolling around a little in bed. "Alright!" he said happily. "No more filos mou, you shall be agapiméni mou ! It means 'my dear'." said Moss softly, gazing at Isa tenderly. " Agapiméni mou~ " he said once more, realizing hey, they went forward in their relationship and it feels very normal, like revealing something that was already there. He hugged Isa in his warm embrace, looking into his eyes. "I would share this caravan with you --- well, I mean, I can't say that since this isn't mine, but if you would give it to me someday, I would like it to be ours, instead of just mine." He looked away a little bashful. "We can fill the space with food and books and artifacts you find, and we can have a vegetable garden upstairs." he smiled at him homily. "We can paint it a color you like." he chuckled, and caressed his hair.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“A-Agapimeeni mou?” Isa sounded out, unable to stop smiling. “It can be ours...right now?”

He snuggled into Moss’ embrace and squeezed him. Dawwww~ Moss looks so sweet right now. The man is usually confident in his choices that it’s rather endearing to see this side of him. The redhead reached up to tuck a strand of white hair behind an ear. “We can put seashells, romantic novels of ninjas, and recipe books too~”

”For now, we should leave the colors as is, but I honestly don’t mind having our own room from our companions ... in the second caravan.” He chuckled. “Best to avoid ya imploding too.”

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back