• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -
“Can’t help falling in love”​

Isa nodded shyly, smiling back. “Y-Yea! We can go on more dates.” He squirmed a bit. “a-and we can be more after?”

Did he just ask that? Did he really just ask Moss if they could be more after dates? The motorist covered his blushing face, unable to face Moss after asking that.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Can’t help falling in love too~”

Moss gaped. Then he smiled warmly. "Yes, but only after we've gotten to know each other more." He looked at their hands and squeezed Isa's. "So . . . For now. You don't want a fling either?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“A-a fling?” Isa muttered, peeking at Moss, and squeezing his hand back. Reassuring.

“No, I’m not ready for flings. K-kisses and hugs, I do . . . W-want.” He admitted.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled and hugged him tight, then smooched his cheek. "Me too!" He hummed. "Where do you want to draw the line, Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss can feel how hot Isa’s cheek is on his lips. The redhead hugged back, nuzzling and rubbing cheeks. “The most I can take is kissing, cuddling and, snuggling. I-innocent stuff. N-no ... uh. No bedside tango please.”

He couldn’t handle that at the moment. Gramps will have his head if he slept with anyone right now.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "Okay, I understand. N-no bedside tango, hahaha!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa pouted and lightly nipped Moss’ neck in retaliation. “Argh-! Ya asked!“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss jumped, blushing. He touched his neck. "C-can you do that again please?" he leaned forward, baring his neck to Isa.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Woah~ he never seen Moss blush before . . . Wait, no. That’s a lie, yes he has. But he never seen Moss jump while blushing before. Good reaction. He asked to do it more? Very good reaction, then.

”Okay.” Isa leaned in again, slower now as he gave a peck first. Then, he opened his mouth, and tenderly pressed on Moss’ caramel neck. Teasing his sharp eye tooth as the redhead can feel a subtle pulse through his lips. Reaching up to caress through his icy white hair with a gloved hand.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day~”

Asdfjafokaoskf, Moss was melting again. And so they spent the night star gazing, watching the fireworks, and chatting randomly, just getting to know each other. They made dinner together in their tavern room: maki mono, the dish Isa had mentioned wanting to learn back in Windshear Mountains.

One of their random topics was "If you had to pick a new name, what would it be?" Moss actually said that he would pick the name he has now. Moss. Moss wasn't actually his real name, he told Isa. "My real name is actually Lysander, Lysander Adamaris, but I like Moss more." he smiled, as he ate a fried cheesy salmon maki mono. Their other topic was "If you were to choose, would you rather have a head the size of a grape, or the size of a watermelon" Moss surprised even himself when he chose to have a head the size of a grape. Because it's more difficult to hit in combat, and you can sort of hide it with a helmet. He ended up laughing and hoping his head will just stay normal forever.

Going to bed felt exciting for Moss. For the first time they cuddled and he wasn't in his orca form. He liked being just himself, and what started as innocent kisses, turned into a make out where Isa could tell just how much Moss had been holding back. He had been holding back a lot. Yes, Moss liked this very much, and was glad Isa liked this too. He didn't touch him where he normally didn't touch him, instead telling Isa that he'll only touch him there when he's ready, and to let Moss know by putting Moss' hand there. He slept, very content to have Isa in his arms.

The next morning . . .

Moss was asleep hugging Isa's chest, nuzzled under his neck, lips glued on the neck he'd been kissing all night. It was so wonderful, he didn't even wake up early to make breakfast as usual, just wanting to stay here for ten more minutes, an hour, four hours~

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“The next morning”​

When they returned to their room at the Chickadee tavern and chatted random things, Isa blinked owlishly. Not expecting that Moss wasn’t his original name. He tried out Moss’ original name, rolling out the r’s and hummed. “If I could change my name, I guess I’d like something food-related like Rotini.“ He was excited to try out the Maki mono, nibbling on the cheese first before eating the rest. “It’s really good!” The random questions are fun, surprising each other with their answers. “Watermelon head. I wanna surprise everyone by talking and hide in a watermelon field.“

Going to bed was an experience for Isa. He knew Moss was excited, Isa was too since now they can cuddle as themselves. Innocent kisses were nice. The make-out session that came afterwards left the redhead begging to breathe before asking for more kisses. Face red and dazed out of his mind as he eventually figured out that he can breathe during a kiss. It just took a long while, not that he could think of the time. Everything felt gone with just Moss and him. He showed Moss where he could touch —- on the back, arms, neck. The merman enjoyed his neck after seeing the dark rings of his tattoos.

—————​

In the next morning, Isa didn’t move as he hugged Moss. Gloved hands supporting his back. He did wake up but he didn’t want to open his eyes and just enjoy the peace. Enjoy the shivers every time Moss breathed on his neck that’s littered with pink and red marks. Enjoy the sharing body heat between them. Enjoy nipping and pecking the horn that’s just within his reach. His heart is racing again, but out of joy this time. He didn’t want this to end~

Except his growling stomach. It wanted food.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day~”

Moss had been interested to learn that Isa would prefer a food name. Rotini, he wondered if he liked rotini and thought of finding time this week to either make it or buy it if he's too busy. He laughed when Isa picked watermelon head, figured he'd have fun surprising people.

The next morning, Isa felt Moss' eyelashes flutter open. "Good morning, Isa~" he murmured sleepily, kissing his neck. He hugged him tight, snuggling into his chest before letting go to look at him properly, hand caressing his back. His silver hair was messy from sleep, smile lazily content.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“The next morning”​

“Go-good mornin’, Moss.” Isa gasped as his body shivered from the kiss on his neck. Hugging back tightly and letting the merman lean away. He melted, heart racing as he reached up to tuck his silvery strands behind an ear. Then he cupped his cheek, rubbing with a thumb.

“Am I dreaming?” Isa muttered, leaning up to kiss his other cheek. “It feels too good to be true and real.”

His stomach answered, growling loudly. The redhead flushed pink and chuckled nervously.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day~”

"Right?" said Moss, nuzzling foreheads with Isa tenderly. "O!" he looked at his stomach. "Breakfast! I'm sorry Isa!" he sat up immediately. He looked at the clay stove that had no fire underneath. It'll take time to prepare. "You wanna order something downstairs or just toast or something? What time's your work in the smithy?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“The next morning”​

Sitting up and hugging Moss tight, Isa nuzzled him in hopes of calming him down. “It’s okay, Sen told me I can come in when I’m ready. For now, let’s just make breakfast together , hm?” Then with stretch of his arms and a satisfying crack of his back, the redhead shuffled himself off the bed to open the window. Squinting his eyes from the sun’s light before looking back at Moss with a warm smile.

”Come on, Moss.” He leaned over to kiss the merman’s forehead then his voice teased Moss’ ear. “Unless ya wanted to snuggle some more while waiting for our order?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day~”

"No, just after?" Moss caressed his cheek. "I am very tempted to though." he placed an arm around his shoulder, smiling playfully. Moss donned on his illusory disguise. And then he realized something. He forgot to don his disguise last night! But then, nothing happened to them. Maybe the Templars have given up on the portal? Maybe it was smart to pretend that his disguised self wasn't in a relationship with Isa to not connect this alternate identity with Moss' real looks, and removed his arm.

He ordered shepherd's pie, which he brought upstairs to eat, and boiled some tea for them. He was happy to feel relaxed and normal around Isa after last night. Still the same comfortable companionship, only this time he can now express himself. "So, I had been thinking yesterday of heading out to the ruins where this raptor's nest is this afternoon, but I can wait until tomorrow if you want to talk to Sen first? I'm just in a hurry because we're going to Cliffdrift next week and I'm not sure if six days is enough to clear out a raptor's nest. I don't want to delay you going after Penny or getting the cure for your miasma at all, so I want to start as soon as possible with this job. And, I know you said you wanted to come, but you don't have to, okay? If you want to work in the smithy. I can take care of myself out there." he said reassuringly.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day~”​

Isa chuckled, leaning into Moss’ space as he sat next to him. His head on his shoulder. “Alrighty then.” As Moss went downstairs to get their breakfast with his disguise on, the redhead sighed dreamily, fanning himself as if he felt hot. “I swear imma faint one of these days if he keeps smiling like that.”

As the pair ate their breakfast, teasing each other playfully, Isa listened to Moss’ plan on staying and he gulped. Tilting his head to ponder and revealing the hints of pink circles on his neck. “I think you should go this afternoon as ya planned yesterday. I can talk to Sen on my own. I’m not gonna go after Penny as I rather focus more on the cure . . .” The redhead stared at Moss with a soft frown.

“I trust ya and I trust how unpredictable life can be. I can’t just stop myself from not worrying about ya, ya know? I don’t want ya to break like I am . . . Hmm.“ Then an idea popped in his head and grinned like a conniving cat.

“Can I at least help ya get out of the village? I know of an invisibility spell, so ya can sneak out easily. When ya come back, the Templars wouldn’t think twice about ya in disguise as they’d think you’re still in the village with me. I can make an illusion you.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day~”

"Of course, I'd appreciate that, Isa, thank you." Moss smiled. "I will do my best to be safe and I'll send you a ley message if something happens." He promised. Then he went out to do some shopping for the quest, and came back to Isa with a map to show him where the ruins was, and what his plans were so that Isa can go to him if something goes wrong, or have an idea of what's going on in case Moss couldn't send a message. He planned to send him a message three times a day, one at seven in the morning, another at twelve noon, and another at seven in the evening. Then he just hanged out around Isa, chatting, and joking around before it was time for him to leave.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day”​

”You’re welcome, Moss.” Isa smiled.

As the merman went to shop, the redhead reached in his own bag and took out a suspicious vial. Popping it open, he chugged it down and immediately cringed. Face twisted in agony. “Gah! So. Sour!” When Moss came back and they chatted, Isa smiled at the thought of having messages. It’s good to keep his sanity in check when it comes to Moss’ safety. Though that brought up a concern within the redhead and he decided to bring it up as he helped Moss pack up. Passing the merman his items.

”Nee, Moss? Are ya sure ya don‘t want to take the alchemicals?“ He asked worryingly, brows furrowed.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day~”

Moss accepted the ghillie suit patterned in a ruins motiff that Isa was helping him pack. A most goofy expression crossed his face. Isa . . . was looking more handsome, and this caring gesture was making him even more so. He wanted to take care of this man, and be taken care of by him too. It felt nice. He blushed, busying himself with packing. "I'm not so sure anymore . . . If it's alright with you, then I would be happy to accept it." he smiled at him.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day”​

Isa smiled warmly, cheeks tinted pink. “It’s definitely alright with me!” He chuckled melodiously as he leaned in to kiss the side of his temple. “Thank you, Moss~”

Inside his brain, he apologized to the merman. Feeling a twinge of guilt. As much as he respected the merman, Isa‘s own paranoia to staying in contact with him overrides it. At least, this way, Moss wouldn’t have to worry much about keeping in contact when he needs an alchemical. Or needing to buy something while raptor hunting.

“Here’s the next item.” Isa raised up a torch to pass to Moss. Showing more care through simple touches and cheek rubs. When it was time for Moss to go, the redhead kissed him and casted the invisibility spell. “May the spirits of the Southern Lights guide ya and keep ya healthy.” He prayed.

Take the 30 alchemical, Moss!!

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day~”

"Welcome?" said Moss, confused. "But thank you too, Isa." he hugged him warmly, then accepted the torch. Those simple touches and cheek rubs turned into a passionate make out. There was just something about Isa today. The shadows of his collarbones underneath his black shirt, the way he tilts his head, hair as beautiful as the red autumn leaves falling gracefully down his neck, indigo eyes looking at him with love.

An hour later of Moss making Isa's skin tingle and sing under his lips, he hoisted up his backpack, then hugged Isa tight. He kissed him back comfortingly. "May the dorudon guide me back to you." He whispered. Touching foreheads with him, Moss entire form disappeared and Isa could see the door behind him, though they still hugged and his warmth was still there. "I'll do my best to keep safe, thanks for caring for me, Isa." He kissed him one more time, then parted with a fond caress of his cheek, and a tight squeeze of his hand.

And then he left. If Isa took his wintercoat off the back of the chair, he would notice that it had been folded not the way he did it, and when the edges of the coat fell down, he would see that they have been neatly patched up with purple cloth, and the delivery of cloth Johnny had sent Moss to the tavern was gone, with remnants of cut purple cloth and thread in the trash barrel.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Isa Bianchi-
“Into the night “​

“Yes, May the dorudon bring ya back to me.” He whispered back.

Isa felt dazed from the make out session, skin sensitive to the feather-like caresses Moss gives him. His heart racing as they hugged tightly. “Any time, Moss.” He uttered lovingly, squeezing his hand before feeling the hand slip from his grasp. After a few seconds, the redhead‘s knees buckled as he sat on the floor. Unable to take the caring and intimate affections he went through a few minutes ago.

”How do couples handle that everyday?“ Isa asked out loud, flushed red as his head steamed. He wasn’t complaining, he’s more curious as to why other people are not shaky-kneed like he is right now. Is he just that sensitive or is something wrong with him? Whatever the reason, the redhead will never admit this to Moss. He can already tell that the merman will have fun teasing him more.

”I don’t even know how Moss can handle that well too- hm?” That’s when Isa noticed his jacket, staring at the bottom part of his coat. He reached over and lightly pulled to see a slight darker patch of purple where the tear used to be. Then he snapped his head at the door with wide eyes. Did . . . Did Moss fix his coat?

” . . . Please, Dorudon. Please watch over him.” Isa prayed to himself, clinging onto the patched jacket a little closer. After a few minutes of breathing in and out to calm down his singing sensitive skin, the redhead got ready and went to Sen‘s smithy with an illusion of Moss following him. Ready to work hard and long in the nights. It wasn’t until he heard Moss’ voice in his head, did Isa take a break.

Zer0 Zer0

97dd631443cb8ac66c040031708d87ba.jpg
- Asger Hunter's Camp -
"Ciros Labyrinth, Night Time"

According to the the job poster put up by the local hunters of the area, the Asger Hunters, the ruins Moss was hiking to about a day away south from the village was called the Ciros Labyrinth, because the maze of collapsed ruins with its many cascading waterfalls was blanketed by beds of ciros vines, a popular plant for the hunters that live in the wilds, for their purple flowers emit a dim glowing blue light at night. How romantic, thought Moss, and wondered if the flowers will still glow if he plucked them from the vines.

He reached the ravine where the tell-tale landmark of the place was drawn on the map in cross-hatched ink, and peered down. There was a carved triangle like chunk of rock atop a waterfalls shadowed by a giant gnarly tree. It balanced precariously, as though some great flashflood from long ago rolled it there from higher up the mountains. In fact, the bottom of the ravine was hardly ground, it was more of rock, and smaller trees growing on the giant logs of uprooted ones. He could hear the roar of the waterfalls, and the spray rose up in a mist that damped his clothes and face. Moss missed the feeling of being properly wet and took of his shirt, breathing in the cool crisp air of the forest.

And then he jumped.

SPLASH

The water was wonderfully freezing! His face broke the surface, and then he swam just a little bit out of the current, staying submerged and letting the peace of rushing waters take his senses for a moment, before paranoia of possible lurking danger made him pull himself up on the slippery moss covered boulders of the river bank. The sun was going to go down in two hours. He didn't trust making camp out here, at least not without knowing where he could sleep safely without being woken up by a predator, and so he made his way further south, climbing over mossy rocks and crossing fallen tree bridges until he reached the Asger Hunter's camp on the edges of the Ciros Labyrinth at dusk.

"Hey there! The name's Moss, I'm here to clear out the monsters in Ciros Labyrinth!" he showed the job poster to a watchman, who yelled at him to halt and state his business.

They had received a ley message from the Chickadee Tavern that he was coming, and welcomed him, surprised and a little doubtful that only he came. They had been expecting a group to clear out a monster den, not one man who could possibly die. But Moss reassured them that he's been through worse the past two months.

Moss didn't ask anything from the small group of men and women, save for information about the labyrinth and things he needed to know, but the leader of the Asger Hunters, Vera Summer, invited him to eat some badger goulash with them during dinner, and told him everything.

"That map you have is outdated, it's half a year old, yes, but much has changed in the ruins after all the flash floods we had over the month. Give that to me." And she drew over it. "We're not sure what caused their numbers to rise, but our guess is that the floods over the past months have forced them out of the swamps where they roam north east of here, forcing them to migrate south. Over the past week we counted three separate raptor packs, six to a dozen each, come out of the labyrinth everyday. This area of the jungle doesn't have enough to feed them, so they've been venturing farther and father in all directions. They attacked four families and their livestock already."

"The situation is just going to get worse. We've been doing our share of the killing, as you can see there" she nodded at trophies of raptor skulls, pelts, and claws drying to be sold as alchemy ingredients in the market, "but they're cunning beasts, and they've learned to avoid us, and hunt in secret. We think a direct assault on their nest is best, not an entire wipe out, just enough to keep the population down, maybe leave one pack of six and just a dozen eggs of their eggs, and we won't have a problem for the rest of the year. Problem is, we're hunters, not fighters. Fighting the entire brood of raptors in the ruins is suicide for us. People have suggested we blow up the ruins, bury them under the rocks, but we do not want to damage such a beautiful place. Hence this job, and now you are here."

She pointed at a freshly drawn spot in the map. "Now, we think that around this area here is where they lay their eggs and where the alpha male guards them. The alpha female goes out to lead the others in the hunt. You'll know them when you see them, they are the biggest raptors in the pack. They are the breeding pair, they need to be killed. Now, tomorrow, we will go with you, help clear the outer perimeter after the hunting packs have left, but we're not going in deeper. You'll be on your own after this, Moss."

Mos nodded. "I understand. Can you draw for me the way through the labyrinth and escape routes?"

"Yes of course." Vera began to scribble. "And one more thing, Moss. If it is raining steadily and long, or if you see the water rising quickly, maybe a centimeter every second, get out of the ruins, because it will flood. The flash flood is more dangerous than the raptors, it's drowned many an ignorant or stubborn people."

Later that night after dinner, in his sleeping bag underneath a window hollowed out from the trunk of the tree that was the Asger Hunter's camp, Moss was feeling nervous about the quest, though he was not going to lose face by backing out now. He had no idea about the flood until now. His hand glowed white, and the Atlantean runes swirled his arms like tattoos, as he spent ten minutes casting a spell.

"Hi, Isa, sorry for messaging late, was talking with the Asger hunters. I'm safe in their camp, but feeling nervous about going to the Ciros Labyrinth tomorrow."

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Night, Iron Itsumade”​

Isa jumped at hearing Moss’ voice, focused on his work for so long. After telling Sen that he‘s taking a small break and going to the shed where his bike is hiding, the redhead replied back. Sounding relieved as he messaged back.

“Hi Moss. It’s okay, I’ve been busy smithing, so you’re fine. I’m happy that you’re safe. Why are you nervous? Other then the raptors, of course.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back