• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Moss Adamaris -
"Isa's Room, Chickadee Tavern"

"Theosebia . . . Isn't she the master of those Khlûl′-hloo?" He placed a hand on Isa's shoulder. "Alright, and don't worry about the cost, I got it." he didn't accept Isa's trading goods.

Later, Moss returned to their room in the tavern with enough paper and charcoal to write a thin book. He handed them to Isa, looking worried about him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Isa’s room, Chickadee tavern”​

“That‘s a she?” Isa asked, taken completely off guard as he stared at Moss with wide eyes. Then he shook his head, grinning at Moss softly. O-okay. Thank ya, Filos mou~

Then he trudged his way to the village, holding his stomach like he was in pain from food poisoning. Later that day, Isa looked at Moss who came inside. He had an illusion up with an alarm. Windows closed with curtains pulled in close. A ragnite lamp lit the room as he sat by the table with the book open. Reading into spells.

”Thank ya, Moss~” Isa smiled before raising a brow as he held the papers and charcoal. “What’s up?” He asked, pulling the letter out from under the book and started copying what it says. Moss can take off the illusion off him whenever he wanted.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss dropped the disguise. "I'm just worried about you." He watched him scribble for a while. "So, does this mean that Theoebia, Manuel, this Penny person, Slater, and Milan --- if that's their real names --- they're making some kind of clockwork army with Khlûl′-hloos in Windshear?" he pondered at that. "But what for?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Eh? Why?” Isa stopped his scribbling to look back at Moss, blinking owlishly. When the merman asked what these individuals could attain together, the redhead sighed.

”I don’t know, but whatever they are doing, it’s huge and dangerous.” He faced the book and pages in front of him, narrowing his eyes at the names in the letter. “And it involves old magic —- this book has protective spells that I’ve never seen before. Like they were . . . Forgotten spells. Look! Even the dirt! It repels dirt-! If the thieves want this book, then it’s best that we keep this out of their hands.“

“I couldn’t burn it with fire. I tried, but nothing happened. So I’m tempted to chuck it in a volcano.” Isa huffed, pouting like a little kid as he leaned on the chair. Then after a quiet moment, the redhead sat up again, tucking the letters under the book before turning it’s pages. “. . . I should look for the cure and other spells to copy and learn.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"May I look as well?" asked Moss, taking out his spellbook. "There might be something that can help me bring my friends back to Atlantis."

Katsuya Katsuya

-Isa Bianchi -

Isa perked up, looking happy with sparkly indigo eyes.

“Of course! The more the merrier, if ya ask me.” He smiled warmly as he pushed a chair out for Moss.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Night Time, Isa's Room, Chickadee Tavern"

Moss took the seat, settling right next to Isa, shoulders touching so that he could see the book. He also casually rested his arm around the back of Isa's chair. So that he could see the book even better. And so, with his face a little red, he got to work helping Isa translate the ancient tome.

Four hours passed, and Isa's experience in the Age of Arcana led to them understanding entirely the ancient language the book was written in. It was titled: Cheirokmeta, written by Zosimos of Panopolis, and was a book on ancient alchemy and the transmutation of metals and souls. There were spells to polymorph into different monsters, create arcane arrows, turn smoke into a ladder, turn leaves and paper into blades, create an umbral body, a long incomplete chapter on the creation of the Philiosopher's stone and many more, the more powerful spells requiring the use of soul stones.

And finally there was Adamas, a much greater spell to purify the corrupting taint of demons that are hard to remove through usual means. A spell circle was drawn on the page, where the corrupted individual was to lie down in the middle after drinking a vial of Sacred Flames. Three ingredients were to be set within three arcane points inside the circle immediately after that: blackthorn, crow's eye, and a vial of hellmist. The first two ingredients were easy to find, but the vial of hellmist. Isa knew that that can only be obtained after a demon has been killed and starts wasting away into ash and goop. This ash and goop was hellmist. They're going to have to go to the Badlands.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
-Isa Bianchi-

As he moved the book to let Moss see it better and making space on the table for Moss to place his things on top, Isa froze at the random shoulder touch. His eyes peeked at the merman through his raspberry lashes before looking away shyly. Ears tinted pink in his giddy as he slightly leaned his head close on Moss’ shoulder. Ya know, to let him see better.

Yeah.

So within the four hours, Isa translated the notes, telling Moss which spell does what, and the stronger ones required a soul stone. Which irked the redhead. He asked Moss if there was a spell he’s interested in and copied the page so he can use it whenever he wanted. Then when they reached Adamus. His eyes widened as he read it for the merman to hear. “It’s this one-! This is the cure. Let me copy this.” Once he was done, Isa smiled in relief.

”There-! Done. Now we just got to buy the ingredients and . . . hellmist.”He hesitated, looking at the merman with furrowed brows in worry. ”That’s the ashes and goop demons leave behind as they start rotting. I should ask the Swiftsong if they have a mask to prevent demon miasma going near ya—- I-if ya want to come of course! I won’t push ya when ya don’t want to-“ Isa started to ramble, ruffling his own hair.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Of course I do, I said I'd help you." said Moss. "I can chip in for the blackthorn --- that reads blackthorn, right?" he rechecked their translated notes. " Yes, and the crow's eye too. Who'd have thought this was expensive? It should be easy to catch crows. I wonder if the kind of eye needed is the one where the crow needs to be nerve killed, instead of outright chopped."

Unfortunately there were no spells to help him get his friends home, but there were some tier I and tier II spells he could use, and he went out earlier to sell some stuff and then came back with a lot of velum paper and enchanter's ink for his spellbook.

Katsuya Katsuya
Selling Total = 45 Alchemical
  1. Bag of Malachite Powder | Can be sold for 10 Alchemical.
  2. Mithril Key | Can be sold for 5 Alchemical.
  3. Onyx Comb | Can be sold for 5 alchemical
  4. Jade Ring | Can be sold for 15 Alchemical
  5. Hollowed Unicorn Horn | Can be sold for 10 Alchemical. Gift from Isa.
Purchase Total = 15 Alchemical
  1. x3 Velum Paper and Enchanters Ink | Total Cost: 15 Alchemical

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Chickadee tavern “​

“Y-Yea, Blackthorn. I’ll get the crow’s eye—- I think it’s with the nerves.” Isa stuttered, stopping his rambling for a moment. ”Then again, I could be wrong.”

As Moss wrote down the tier l and tier ll spells, the redhead took this moment to grab some alchemicals and stuff it in the merman’s bag. Not being sneaky at all. Then he sat back in the chair, casually leaning in, and touching shoulders once more as he closed the book. Looking at the cover intensely, specifically the smallest gem, and poked it.

Isa was thinking that if he knew what that gem is and figured out how to take it out, he could destroy the book. Less resources for his uncle, the better.

. +30 alchemical

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Aaaaaargh, Isaaaaa." chuckled Moss, exhasperatedly. He placed his brush down the enchanter's ink bottle, used the book to weigh down the spell page with the drying water-color strokes of his spellbook, and went over to rummage in his bag and pull out the medicinal herbs Isa stuffed inside.

"You don't have to pay me --- whoa, this is a lot!" He looked at him like no. "I'm doing this of my own free will, you know, you fluffy." He gave him back his goods, then ruffled his hair.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Chickadee tavern “​

“I’m not a fluff!” Isa pouted as Moss ruffled his hair, ears turning pink. He lightly pushed the goods towards the merman’s chest, brows furrowed. “And this is not payback.”

”This is part one of saying thank you.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"But these are trading goods, I can't accept trading goods, it still feels like payment." Insisted Moss, pushing the goods back to Isa's chest. "How about --- how about this," his face started going red, "j-just hug me for a moment and just say thank you?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Chickadee tavern “
Isa stared at Moss, holding onto the trading goods as he pondered. Then he grinned impishly.

”Alright then~ a hug and a thank you, hm?” He put the trading goods down on the table and sauntered over to the merman. Slightly popping his hips before standing in front of Moss. Hands going behind his own back as he leaned in a bit, tilting his head. Raspberry fringes framing his mischievous face.

“Mind closing your eyes then? I’m shy~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Huh? I --- er." Moss was at war with himself. He was so red. On one hand, is Isa going to kiss him like in his dreams? On the other hand, he wants a real shot with him and doesn't want a fling! " I --- I just want a hug?" he opened his arms, not closing his eyes.

Should he have just accepted the trading goods? Sjsbdbbddnfnfn????¿

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Chickadee tavern “​

Isa simply kept his grin on.

”Don’t worry~ I’ll hug ya, alright, but I’m shy about s-staring at ya . . .” His ears turned red. “J-just close your eyes.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss didn't believe him. But he closed his eyes. And then drew his lips in to avoid a kiss. He looked like he was sucking something sour.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Can you feel the love tonight?~ “​

Moss will hear soft quiet footsteps going . . . Away? Then silence- ah! they are coming back. What is he doing?

With a sigh that he usually does to calm down, Isa wrapped his arms around Moss’ waist loosely. Plopping his head against the merman’s shoulder to hide his own red face. Ahhhhhhhh-! His heart is racing again! “O-okay. You can open your eyes now.”

On the table and on top of the closed book, is a new ocean blue crockpot with a recipe book leaning on the side. A piece of folded paper sat on top of the blue lid and inside was written:

’A step closer to your dreams.’

From,
Isa Bianchi

“Thank you, Filos mou.” He muttered shyly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss didn't look up right away, too busy hugging Isa, just sagging in his arms, as he hugged him tight. Both their hearts were beating fast, and he liked it. This was so relaxing.

Then he noticed the crockpot and his mouth dropped. " . . . O my word. You . . . you got me a crockpot . . ." He looked at Isa, surprised and touched. Then he hugged him very tight. "You're welcome, filos mou!" He hummed, swaying in happiness. He has a crockpot! He can cook better with that!

He looked at Isa amazed and smiling. "Thank you for this." he said softly. "Do you want to snuggle in my orca form?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Can ya feel the love tonight?~”​

Isa let’s out a quiet gasp when Moss hugged him tight, gloved hands clenching tight on his shirt. Then he felt Moss’ heart racing too. So he closed his eyes and tightened his grip around Moss.

When he heard Moss’ surprised words, Isa looked up and warmly smiled. His face turned redder as he was hugged tighter-! This night can’t get any better-

Isa‘s indigo eyes sparkled before he looked away, hiding on Moss’ shoulder. “. . . A-are ya sure??” He squeaked at the end.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss can see Isa squirm a bit, still not letting go of their hugging session. After a moment of silence, Isa finally nodded once. Still embarrassed and happy.

”W-want to see the Southern lights again?” He asked, muffled on the merman’s shoulder.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes, that would be lovely, Isa." smiled Moss.

And so that night, after Moss finished inscribing his spells --- actually, just one as he could not resist cooking with the crockpot for the first time. They cooked together a dinner they planned, Moss pulled out all the stops so that they were gorging on a feast. They chatted about, " If you were to teach a class what would you teach about?", then Moss bathed, and now he was nuzzling Isa with his peach fuzz snout. He was in his fin paws under the cover, his tail curled around Isa, who was being cuddled into his plush orca belly, while the windows pitter-pattered with light rain again.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa felt bliss~

Making dinner was fun, the redhead got to lightly tease Moss sometimes. Lightly bumping shoulders and hip sides whenever he passed an ingredient. Chatted about random things. “If I had to teach something? History! Especially history about the ruins. What is your favorite herb to use in cooking?”

As Moss bathed, Isa put up his illusions and alarm spell, wanting to feel safer in their time together. The colors above reached halfway down of the walls, morphing and combining together beautifully in the dimmed lights. When Moss came out, the redhead had the mattress situated on the floor, the frame taken apart and neatly piled in a corner; hidden from view with the illusionary snow and trees that’s covering the floor and part of the lower walls. Table and chair sat near the walls too, to make more room. Then he went in the bathroom to quickly shower.

Now, hugging and snuggling Moss’ hot fluffy tummy, Isa nuzzled his peach-fuzz snout. Smiling wide and sweetly with his red cheeks plumped. He sighed happily, feeling safe under his fins and curled tail. “ . . . So warm~“ He cooed, nuzzling Moss with his cheeks and nose. Looking dazed.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss had nodded when Isa said history. So he really likes antiquities more than tinkering. "Herb . . . It's not exactly an herb, but my favorite would be the seagrass hadria after it's been dried and flaked. I eat it fresh out of the sea sometimes." He chatted casually. "Hadrias are the same color as my eyes, though they're not as handsome." he smiled charmingly.

Moss was in awe after he came out of the bath in his light loose collarless shirt. It was like stepping outdoors into a small cozy clearing in the middle of a forest. He wondered if he should buy an illusion scroll too and show Isa what his home realm looked like.

Now in his orca form, the big fluff squeaked and hummed lazily, enjoying Isa's nuzzles.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back