• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked owlishly, retracting one hand to reach up, and gently pat the top of his head. Then he froze when he felt chubby leaves caressing his fingers—- and that odd tugging!! So that’s what that was!! . . . Wait . . .

”There’s a plant on my head!?” Isa exclaimed. He paused once more, thinking of the past two months. What happened- oh. The tree. Titan’s tree. It’s probably from forcing himself inside the odd growth space. Did he feel woozy? If anything, all he felt was a light tugging…..

”No, I never felt woozy. Though just now, I felt like an odd tingling feeling from my head to my back.” Isa explained, hugging Moss and squeezing him in hopes to comfort him. He can feel his beau’s heart beating fast. He must be scared. “Love, I think I’ll be okay.” The redhead muttered, kissing his face slowly and calm.

”We can ask Doc if it’s safe. Oak too. He’d probably know more about nature spells and curses.” Then Isa kissed his lips before looking straight at his teal eyes. Steady and confident. “Let’s go ask and we can go from there, okay?”

——-

After breakfast, the couple went to the sect to talk with a sleepy Doc. He checked on Isa’s head. “I thought you knew already. Well let me check what it’s doing.” He told them. He carefully combed through his hair to see the tiny roots and following them down to the spine, humming in intrigue while Oak raised a brow.

“I’ve never seen that before. I’ll do research on it in case it’s malignant. How did you get it?”

” . . . Uh….well.” Isa explained their adventure and when he reached about finding Titan in a well, the pair gawked. They were surprised to hear that Titan never passed on. Then they offered to help Liliana in her endeavors just so they can get Titan to move on. “After the siren matter though.” Oak said. “Back to this . . . It doesn’t seem harmful. I don’t sense anything off . . . It’s like it’s just another appendage for your body . . .”

”I wouldn’t be surprised if you feel better after being in sunlight for a while.” Doc grinned jokingly, checking on the spine by poking and prodding gently. Asking if that hurt or not. Isa said none of them hurt, not even when he pinched him gingerly or prodded a little hard.

”He seems fine for now.” Doc said, confused overall.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Despite his worries, Moss resisted the urge to smile at his reaction. "Yeah, I . . .uh . . . I nipped the leaf and tugged because I was wondering if you'd feel it. Sorry." he caressed his hair.

He cupped Isa's face and nuzzled, his kisses searching for comfort. "Yes, okay, can we ask Liliana too? No offense to Doc and Oak, but I trust her more."

* * * *​

Moss watched anxiously as Doc checked up on Isa. Something about the healer's calm demeanor comforted him somewhat, like being in the presence of an expert who can help.

He nodded when he was done. "Alright." he sighed in relief and held Isa's hand. "It emits a light at its tip too, and actually reacts to Isa's emotions. It curls up when he's shy, it bounces when he's happy, it droops or lies down when he's sad, perks up when he's alert, and snuggles my horn when we sleep."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa gave Moss a deadpan. “Ya nipped my leaf? . . .” He leaned onto the merman’s hand, softening his expression to a smile. “I don’t mind if ya did it again~”

He kissed Moss a bunch of times, willing to give him that needed comfort. “Of course, love~”

——-

Isa snapped his head towards Moss. “It can glow?! Wait! That’s why ya look at the top of my-“ He quickly covered his sprout with his gloved hands, suddenly embarrassed and shy. His face turning red as a cherry as Doc and Oak took a closer look at the sprout—— they noticed that Moss is right. The sprout is curling it;s leaves.

”Dawwwwww~ that’s soooooo cute~” Oak cooed, pressing his hands together and leaning his cheek on it. Popping a foot up in his joy of this discovery. “Now it’ll be easier to tell how you feel~ this is soooooo cuuuuuute~”

”Shush!! No touchie my leaf!!!” Isa growled, extremely red as he snapped his teeth at Oak’s curious hand.

”That makes sense actually.” Doc started, rubbing his chin. “The roots must be touching certain parts of his brain and nervous system, creating the tugging sensation and having to emote.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "You make it sound like I nipped something else." The anxiety melted away from his eyes, replaced by a smile. He rubbed his nose against his then leaned up and lightly pressed a chubby leaf between his lips.

His heart had slowed, cupping Isa's face and kissing him a long time, before nodding in relief.

* * * *​

"Yes, I have been waiting all this time for you to notice." Moss chuckled. "But you don't comb your hair or look into the mirror."

He grinned at Oak's reaction, looking at Isa's --- well trying to between his fingers --- sprout almost the way he looked at Okami.

Moss nodded at Doc. "It's not a normal plant, plants don't emote." Then he perked up and paused, listening to something. "Isa, Doc, Oak, our other healer friend said to try to detect any magic emanating from it."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Well! It felt similar to it!” Isa exclaimed, cheeks tinting pink. “Not as intense but- ngh!” His body tensed again as a soft groan left past his lips. Then he sighed with a quiet smile.

‘He kissed Moss for a long while. Even when he felt calm.

———

‘Isa was about to do it when Oak lightly pushed his hands down and away from the sprout. “I’ll do it. Now hold still . . .” The elf sighed out, having one hand hovering over the curling and bashful sprout.

“Reveal thy secrets.” He muttered as a soft green glow grew out of his wrist and spiraling his hand before it twirled around the little plant. Like a vine with leaves blooming out of his skin, his silver eyes had a green twinkle in them. He said his findings.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Oak's magic touched upon a wall, and pressing on it, found it firm like a tire pushing back at his magic, and the more he got close to Isa's mind the more this wall pushed back. He also felt the tiniest jolt of electricity dogging his flow, and unbeknownst him, Isa felt something like the trickling of warm water dripping and curling over his head, and somehow he knew that was Oak's magic coursing through him. Isa could "feel" it even though he wasn't trying to sense it, as though something was telling him someone's magic is touching his mind.

This little wall though was flimsy, like the magic of an apprentice magician, and Oak was able to push pass the wall and see power traveling up the roots, then burning brighter in the leaves of the little sprout, before moving back down to Isa with a livelier glow.

He couldn't tell when Isa's magic ended and the sprout's began. They felt the same.

Katsuya Katsuya
Feel free to add stuff to the sprout.

- Isa Bianchi -

“That’s weird! That’s weird!” Isa said calmly as he felt the odd sensations. He was starting to feel uncomfortable of having someone prodding his mind-

Oak hummed curiously. Feeling his energy being pushed out. That flimsy shield is solidifying and the elf stopped bugging it. Grinning. “My~ Isa, you should try using that little plant. It seems like it’s a little gift— a detector of sorts in case of someone trying to manipulate you with manna.”

”Mind telling your friend about this discovery?” Oak asked Moss. “It seems safe enough since it’s his own energy.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Okay, I will." Moss nodded. He patted the sprout before excusing himself and went out the room to send Liliana a message.

When he returned he looked at ease. "Thanks for this Doc, Oak. Shall we get ready to go to Cascatta, Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Doc and Oak couldn’t hold back their teasing smiles when they noticed how Isa didn’t swat Moss’ hand away. Letting him pat that little sprout. Isa narrowed his eyes at them before hissing; Oak started his barrage of cooing when Moss left them alone.

When he returned, he’d noticed how red Isa is and how giddy Oak is; bouncy in his spot while Doc stayed cool and collected. He nodded at Moss. “No problem.“

”Ah! We’ll see you two at Cascata ~” Oak purred, too happy to tease Isa again. Speaking of, the flustered redhead hooked his arm on Moss’ and huffed. Slightly hiding next to Moss, narrowing his eyes.

”. . . See you guys soon.” Isa muttered before the couple left to the caravan. Getting ready to head over to the next town.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"See you there?" said Moss, tilting his head curiously. He looked at Isa questioningly, offering to Oak if he and whoever is going there would like to travel together. Then, chuckling, he steered the narrowed-eyed Isa back to their caravan. "They need to teach me how to make you all flustered."

Katsuya Katsuya
Isa and Moss gain the following perks:

1. +1 Rp Point
  2. +4 Skill Points. Maximum skill level = 10.
  3. +1 Background Ability (You can now choose an ability from a different background)
  4. +1 New Spell for Divines. It'll be nerfed as necessary, but for now go wild in making it up, before tagging the GM.
- Spell Creation Guide -

1. Name your spell. This can be an incantation.
  2. Write a short description.
  3. See which spell tier level your spell belongs to. You can make spells of a higher tier level if your character level is equal or higher than the tier. Their manna cost is equal to their Tier.
  1. Small Area = cottage size
  2. Large Area = football field size or 4 small areas.
  3. Concentration Spell = a longer lasting spell that continues to be active until you cast another spell, or your concentration is broken, or when the spell's duration ends.

1. Tier I
    (Example: Level 1-2 D&D spells)
    Minor effects, touch range, only targets self, 1 minute non-combat duration, 2 rounds combat duration affliction, +1 Toughness, 1 attack with +1/-1 combat, or +1/-1 to a non-combat roll.
  2. Tier II
    (Example: Level 3-4 D&D spells)
    Moderate effect, stone's throw range, single target, 1 hour non-combat duration, 2 rounds combat duration affliction, +2 Toughness, 1 attack with +2/-2 combat, or +2/-2 to a non-combat roll.
  3. Tier III
    (Example: Level 5-6 D&D spells)
    Major effect, sight range, targets everyone in a small area, 8 hours non-combat duration, 3 round combat duration, +3 Toughness, 1 attack with +3/-3 combat, or +3/-3 to a non-combat roll.
  4. Tier IV:
    (Example: Level 7-8 D&D spells)
    Mighty effect, 10 mile range, targets a large area, 1 day non-combat duration, 3 round combat duration, +4 Toughness, 1 attack with +4/-4 combat, or +4/-4 to a non-combat roll.

P.S. You can only create spells with effects not mentioned in the CS. The background abilities and starting spells are special to the characters who chose them. Also, because VH is a magical post-apocalyptic world, spells that heal people easily, create food, shelter, or makes traveling and the quality of life easier isn't allowed.

- Isa Bianchi -

“Oh!” Oak covered his mouth, surprised by the offer before he smiled. “If you don’t mind having us, we’d be delighted to come with. I’ll let the rest know.”

As the couple walked out of the sect, the redhead huffed. His cheeks turning pink as he pouted. “ . . . They were teasing how lovey doves I am towards ya. . . Letting ya touch my sprout and all.” He muttered, lightly squeezing Moss’ arm.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled. "Still can't believe you weren't much of an affectionate person before I met you." he patted his arm. "When they talk about how you were here it always seems like a different person, except for your love for antiquity and your kindness popping up here and there."

He resisted the urge to put his arm around Isa in case he got teased again, but after stopping by to return some spell scrolls he borrowed from their library and they were on the snowy path close to the cliffs, he lifted Isa's hand to his lips and blew warm air, rubbing them each in his, before smiling and nipping the little sprout again. Twa's a good sprout, he thought, watching it bounce. And he wondered if Loki was going to get jealous another Ancient gave Isa a gift that was literally on his person.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stayed silent after hearing Moss’ words, pondering with a slight frown as they stopped by the library to drop off some scrolls. Then leaving the sect to walk up the snowy hills. His thoughts were broken when he felt his hand being lifted, turning his head to see Moss blew hot air over his knuckles and fingers before his hand was rubbed. His cheeks turned pink, closing his eyes as he felt the merman’s teasing lips nip the bouncing sprout.

Why did Moss get him to be affectionate?

All they did was travel together. He’s travelled with others before, the strangers were fun too. So why was Moss so special to him? So much so that he is willing to touch him and vice-versa.

’Its because he was alone too.’ Is what his mind whispered. Despite being around people who love them or hate them, they felt alone. At first, Isa wasn’t going to meddle with Moss when he noticed the sadness in his eyes, of wanting to go back into the sea without a care in that canoe months ago. He wasn’t as nice as most believed and he didn‘t want to bring up potential trauma either. But when he saw that sign from Loki, up in the southern lights, he knew he had to listen. It is important to meddle at the time. Enough so for Loki to tell him to do it. Then he got to know Moss more, enjoyed his company, went into crazy adventures, and even. . . . Even fell in love. This isn’t a salvation effort for himself nor was Isa forcing Moss to face his past if he didn’t want to. That is his own choice. This is about two people who felt lost coming together and Isa couldn’t be more happier to follow Loki’s word.

Now he has a purpose to stay alive; to stay with Moss and enjoy life.

Isa smiled coyly as he looked up at Moss, curling a hand on his shirt to pull him down gently. Pressing their lips together to convey his happiness, joy, confidence, and love towards this one special man in his life. “I’m glad I’ve changed then.” He muttered close to Moss’ lips, teasing.

”You look happy that I’m affectionate to ya.” Isa purred, satisfied and smug. Like a happy fat cat that caught a tasty canary. Even the sprout looked smug, curling and uncurling it’s bouncy leaves like all alluring-like.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Surprised, Moss smiled on Isa's lips and entwined their fingers together. His kiss had the melt of content feeling Isa's happiness, and the sweetness of wanting to love him some more. "Very much happy~" Moss whispered, brushing his teasing lips, and kissed him again, drinking deep and long.

When they parted, Moss was holding Isa in his arms. "Isa?" He pressed his forehead against his. "Can I know why you were frowning earlier?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hummed in the second kiss, melting into the sweetness of Moss. When they parted, he fluttered his eyes open slowly, leaning into the merman’s embrace. His hands trailed down his chest and around his back before gently squeezing Moss.

”Hm?” The redhead blinked owlishly as their foreheads were pressed together. Surprised to hear the question before he smiled timidly. “I was just thinking about what I did before I met ya and during the time . . . Wondering why I am affectionate towards ya despite my dislike of touch.”

He squeezed him once more in their hug. ”And I found my answer.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"O, I thought I had said something wrong." Moss kissed the bridge of his nose and squeezed him back in the hug, content to just sway with him in the snow. "What was your answer?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled. He snuggled Isa vigorously. "I am happy~"

He recalled those days. Isa hugging him when they reunited, sleeping together in the same bed in the Chikadee tavern and feeling his heart hammering. Knowing he already cared and was happy for a chance of having more with Isa. And the coincidence of meeting him again! Learning that guy kissed him and kissing Isa to make him forget, helping each other out, those shy moments in the old caravan, designing their new caravan together, letting him have his kitchen, being lovestruck in more than just one way, that romantic night and Isa pulling him close, and they became each other's, the ring he gave him, Isa taking care of him when he couldn't move so well in his merman form. And now Isa not letting him be alone despite his fears.

Moss cupped Isa's cheeks and smooched him, heart bursting from the love of it all.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa laughed from Moss’ vigorous snuggling, snuggling back with a bright smile that only Moss has seen. His heart pounding in his excitement and joy.

Then when Moss held his cheeks to pull him into a heart bursting kiss, Isa froze before kissing back. Starry eyed and turning red again as he squeezed Moss around the waist. He didn’t let Moss break that kiss for long, getting a chance to sip those flavorful lips before he could talk.

‘Once he had enough, Isa panted and smiled teasingly. “First one to our home gets to do whatever they want to the other?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss grinned. "O, Isa, you can do me all you want~" he whispered a hair's breadth from his lips, before he kissed him and then ran.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze from the sudden alluring kiss and watched Moss have a head start—-

“Ah! Ya cheater!” He laughed, running after him.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back