• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our New Life

I want to ask. How serious do you want the tone of this RP to be?

As serious as Konosuba or as wacky as Grimgar?

I don’t get either of those references (please forgive me lol) but I want a mix. Definitely lots of party banter, lots of fun ideas and creativity, but also balanced and nothing so ridiculous it takes away from the validity of the role play.

I don’t get either of those references (please forgive me lol) but I want a mix. Definitely lots of party banter, lots of fun ideas and creativity, but also balanced and nothing so ridiculous it takes away from the validity of the role play.
Sure, but what's the preference, as a standard is the RP meant to lean more (emphasis on the word "more" because of course you want a mix) on the light hearted comedic side or on the dark and grimm side?

Sure, but what's the preference, as a standard is the RP meant to lean more (emphasis on the word "more" because of course you want a mix) on the light hearted comedic side or on the dark and grimm side?

Likely more light hearted and comedic. Just a chance for everyone to be creative and developed some beloved characters and make a memorable role play. However, I am more than open to darker tones here and there, perhaps to add to certain plot points and quests especially if they revolve around someone’s backstory that we deal with later. Hopefully that answers your inquiry? It’s open. But mostly this is just about having a great time. Don’t want anything too complicated but if we all agree on a more serious tone for certain parts then that’ll happen.

I forgot to ask beforehand but, you mentioned that you had wished to set up a group chat or a discord. Is that still the intention or do we plan to discuss elsewhere?

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, my attentions were occupied. But here is the OOC where we can discuss everything, let's get to planning!

Anyways, here 'tis! Fantasy - Our New Life - OOC Please read the posts and contribute to answering as well as all inquiries. (:

Hybrid Hybrid yes of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back