• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our New Life

norway

a white butterfly
(Heavily inspired by anime's like GATE and That Time I Got Reincarnated As Slime)

Hi! So I'd like to round up a few adventurers and further detail a plot idea I have; this would involve lots of world building, elaborating on mechanics, and so on. I'd like to write about a group of unlikely heroes that awake one day in a different world, essentially reincarnated after death or perhaps with no recollection of before. They will encounter countless sticky situations and be forced to react in their own unique ways based off their class, personality, and potentially their in party bonds. They have a chance to look at the state of the world and potentially influence changes, big or small. We can also have some kind of reward/points and leveling system if we so choose, as our characters will start out completely underwhelming but work their ways up through battling and manipulating situations with their unique abilities. As well as antagonists and a looming problem that grows as the story progresses, just to keep things interesting.

This will probably be a little bit bigger of a project than I anticipated. I am looking for a few dedicated souls that I can invite to a group chat or discord and we can get to building. We don't have to have every little thing sorted before we start, but I'd like to have a foundation at least. Please let me know if you're interested? Could use all the help I can get (: This will be very memorable and lots of fun!

Me: *Sees Isekai RP*
Me: JOIN/Execute.

Edit: Ah, but I do have a couple questions
--->Any writing requirements
---->what sort of character restrictions will there be?

Happy to have all of you! I’ll create a group chat soon(:

Me: *Sees Isekai RP*
Me: JOIN/Execute.

Edit: Ah, but I do have a couple questions
--->Any writing requirements
---->what sort of character restrictions will there be?

Both of these are up for debate however what I would prefer is a casual posting activity (at least once a week but more would be amazing) but a couple decent paragraphs per post, nothing crazy. Just something we can all look forward to reading and work with.

Character restrictions are up for debate. This will be fantasy based so there can probably be any race honestly, and that would be great because we can make tons of storylines and quests related to each characters cultural problems. We will all be starting out basically level one though, so regardless of what we are we will all be starting out inexperienced. But I have no qualms about what you are as long as we can implement it and make it relevant. Mostly fantasy races probably. Also with classes so you can lean towards any build, their or mage or shadow assassin or whatever you like really so long as it’s balanced and can move the group forward. (: hope that answers anything.

Oh my, most interesting. Please, do tell us what kind of setting are we looking at? Like just how far down the rabbit hole should we go with this.

Oh my, most interesting. Please, do tell us what kind of setting are we looking at? Like just how far down the rabbit hole should we go with this.

We can go as far as we want, I just want to make sure it remains fresh and fun as opposed to over complicated. Setting wise I’m thinking something fantasy relevant, something like the anime’s I listed above or perhaps Fire Emblem for a relevant reference if that helps at al. Kingdoms, knights and elves, taverns and dragons, sorcerers and treasure. And whatever other trouble we can brew.

> Finally gets up to date with an isekai manga
> 5 minutes later, sees this thread

Is this what they call destiny? Either way, I'm in! :D

I want to ask. How serious do you want the tone of this RP to be?

As serious as Konosuba or as wacky as Grimgar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back