• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our Monster Family -Recruitment

Aww ok. Well...how about...a cousins who's a werewolf? I gotta brush up on the old school ones, I'm use to playing modern werewolf/vampires lol
Oh and as long as the werewolf isn't too modern (some resemble shapeshifters more then werewolves) I'm okay if you don't go too old school. As long as they have some old school characteristics its okay.

oh ok! So.. I will be able to play the younger child..? Or youre closing it now?
Sorry I probably didn't explain it clearly because I was multitasking (: you can indeed play the younger teen/ child. I meant that after you join I will probably close the interest check so that we won't have too many people (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back