• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our Monster Family -Recruitment

Serenity .

❤️
Hello guys. It's October and such a great time of year calls for some spine chillers that will have us wondering just what will happen next? So to honor this spooktastic holiday (31.October aka Halloween) I came up with a plot that will bring back the classics, like a rotting zombie that rises from its eternal resting place on Halloween we will rise a few monsters of our own.

Think of a vibe that combines R.L Stein's stories that give you goosebumps (wink wink), The Adams Family and The Munsters.

Not all monsters are Monsters, some are human.

Ok, so enough of my babbling. We have a family of monsters which consists of a witch, a vampire (old school style, turns into a bat, allergic to garlic, sleeps in a coffin), a werewolf (again the classic version, turns into a bloodthirsty creature once the full moon is out), a cat familiar that can turn into a human, a ghost, a zombie,... You get the idea... They live in the world monsters live in (called The Otherworld), there, every day is Halloween and humans are a rarity but every year on October the veil gets thin and some monsters want to explore the human world.

Our monster family (the name is up for suggestion otherwise I will pick one if this RP comes to life, hehe) moves to Pleasant Ackers. A town where nothing much happens, except in October. Every year on October a killer appears and seven people die before he disappears again. Of course, our family is clueless about it. They want to experience what life in the human world is like and picked a town with a name that sounded as harmless as it gets (or absolutely horrifying in their opinion), they buy a house (yes its a creepy old mansion on a hill) and try to blend in with their human neighbors, which will be a challenge all on its own but when the killer makes his move it all becomes harder. The family fights against their nature so humans won't figure out that they are monsters.

But by the time October is over they will figure out, monsters come in different forms... Some of them are human.

Ok, so that is all for now, when you express interest please add what knd of monster you character would be. I am going for a humor horror type of vibe with a few classic monsters, think something like a family-friendly spooky fright party mix of themes (romance is okay, especialy between the parents, caugh caugh Mortisha and Gomez : P).

Roles:
Mother -
Father -
The aunt -
'Teen' 1 - taken by me
'Teen' 2 - reserved by Kenku Kenku
'Teen' 2's twin -
Young child (12-15) -
Cat Familiar -

Human teen 1 -
Human teen 2 -
The curious neighbor -
Other -
P.s. The FCs will be realistic

For questions, I am available here or in PM's.

610da6bedfb81912ccff9792e6578322.jpg

Last edited:
I would probably start this RP even if all roles don't get filled, also each writer can have more then one character if they can handle it (:

Teen 2 is reserved but if you want we can switch the teen twin for a third teen that you could have/be? They are immortal after all and time moves differently in their realm so there can be more 'teen' children since they would age differently (until they would stop of course) or we can add an adopted character... I think we can arrange something.

I love the medusa idea btw!

Should I make the CS and OOC threats now? If others want to join they of course still have the chance even if the threads will be up already (:

I'm interested! I'm wondering...what roles are still open? Still trying to decided what I want to be. :p

For now, I think Teen 2's twin, the younger teen, the father, and outsiders but to be honest if there is something specific you want to be I'm sure we can brainstorm a new position, like an adopted child, older sibling, cousins, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back