• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our Little World - A Modern Fantasy RP [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Mishamigos

Disorganized
Our Little World
The town of Peddington, Illinois will never be the same. There's something in the town. Maybe it's just a feeling. Maybe, the residents are just riddled with the boredom of Peddington that they're spreading paranoia. But it's obvious that something's different. Tourists can barely stop for gas without wanting to leave. The dismal local diner, usually bustling with people, empty all the time. But what exactly is wrong with the town?

Only a few of the town's residents have seen them. Ghosts. Deceased loved ones gliding past you on your commute to work. The old lady you just couldn't help but recognize sitting in the school cafeteria one minute, gone the next. The ghastly little boy you saw in the window of the local "haunted house". You've been seeing the dead all around town. And you just can't shake the feeling that you're not the only one...
so its basically riverdale/stranger things but with ghosts. thanks for reading.
tumblr_nnjhzkp1CC1u9yiolo1_500.gif

I want to keep this RP pretty open for now. Not sure if it should be in realistic/modern really. I want it to be a pretty dramatic RP, as it will have a main theme of loss/grief. If it works out, I want to have characters be killed off too. Should add a dash of tension!
Anybody interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back