• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ |ใ€๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š‹๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ + ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœใ€‘

mountainpost

local tired velaurian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

hey brochachos.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› july 04
posted 'past lives'​

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› june 29
posted 'hand-me-down,' requests still open: encouraged, even, due to low inspiration lol​

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› june 04
posted new shop thread! i am currently accepting requests. will be slow going due to several ongoing roleplays. happy pride month, everyone!​

ส•โ€ขฬแดฅโ€ขฬ€ส”ใฃโ™ฅ hello!
Thanks for dropping by my second attempt at a coding shop! I'm Vitya [they/them & he/him]. You might remember me from my previous thread, where I started experimenting and posting layouts with a couple days' worth of coding experience. Some of those were horrible, but I don't have the heart to delete them - so I'm starting over with a fresh shop!

If you're new here, welcome! All of these layouts are free to use, so long as you leave the attribution intact. Also, you can edit these codes and do really whatever you want to them, irdc, go hog wild. Please react if you use them, because I crave validation lmao. If the latest update in the status box indicates that I'm taking requests, you may make one! But please scroll down to read the rules before making a submission.

๐Ÿกซ SCROLL ๐Ÿกซ

When I'm accepting requests, please submit yours to me in dms. I won't be responding to any that are posted here, nor to requests that are made when I'm not accepting. I really like having a dialogue about your design idea, and it's much easier to do that when everything is gathered in one place.

All fulfilled requests will be posted here, and are free for anyone to use. You will be included in the attribution as the designer.

I reserve the right to reject requests. If this happens, it's probably just because I'm overloaded, in which case you're totally free to ask again later! As for design reasons, I most likely won't be rejecting any unless they somehow break rpn rules lmao, but never say never. Sorry in advance if you do end up rejecting yours.

Please be willing to work with me! I'm most likely going to ask for clarifications, and I usually take a hot minute to finish codes up. Patience + communication are a must, and I can't complete your design without it!

THINGS TO NOTE:
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Requests with mockups will be prioritized!!! I'm fucking trash at design, so please don't get irritated if you ask me to help in that regard and I give shitty ideas - or none at all. My head is perpetually empty. I can, however, help with photo editing if you need that, for some reason.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› I will occasionally drop off the face of the earth, often with no warning. Long story short, I have crippling depression & often have to stretch my meds because 'murica. The symptoms will kick back in, and I'll isolate completely. If I stop responding to you wrt a request, just know it's normal, and I'll pop back in 3 days to 1 week later.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› I have some coding weaknesses. Not to say they can't be done, but they take a hullova lot of extra time. These weaknesses are: tabs, accordions, and making codes mobile-friendly.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Codes will normally take 3 days to 1 week, depending on complexity. But if I hit a depression spell or get busy, it'll take longer. Patience, please! I promise I haven't abandoned you lol.

ICON LEGEND:
- this layout is only desktop-friendly

- this layout is kind of(?) mobile-friendly. i'm a galaxy flip user so it's kind of hard to tell lmao

- this layout has tasty jams

- this layout has a table of contents at the beginning to help you navigate it

- link to the code, either pastebin or textbin

Last edited:

hand-me-down

CHARACTER SHEET

hey jabronis, i'm back after technical difficulties lmao. i hope everyone has been having a wonderful pride month, and i hope you're all taking care of yourselves. sorry for not posting in a hot minute! things have been real over here lmao. maybe i'll get back to making forms semi-regularly again soon, we'll see. requests are still wiiiiide open: hit me up

• PERSONALITY:

Donec tincidunt nunc eu quam porttitor pellentesque. Vivamus quis tellus nisl. Etiam egestas dolor neque. Vivamus neque neque, eleifend dapibus sagittis vitae, suscipit sed ipsum. Mauris neque massa, iaculis ac metus sed, vestibulum blandit ipsum. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec dignissim lectus blandit felis dictum elementum. Fusce convallis cursus turpis, vitae sollicitudin turpis vestibulum a. Donec sapien tellus, viverra eget pharetra eu, dictum id ante. Nam euismod et erat at finibus.

Maecenas et ullamcorper lacus, vitae volutpat lectus. Donec laoreet orci sed viverra accumsan. Aenean volutpat gravida lectus. Nullam efficitur est a libero pretium, sed ornare nisl rhoncus. Curabitur non ornare quam. Curabitur eu viverra libero. Curabitur dui lectus, facilisis hendrerit leo eu, hendrerit interdum odio. Mauris purus velit, dapibus quis elit non, sollicitudin fermentum lorem. Suspendisse ipsum tellus, tempus eget mi ac, posuere cursus lectus. Nam tincidunt ultricies interdum. Pellentesque venenatis massa eget hendrerit mattis. Proin imperdiet lorem sem, sit amet molestie purus lacinia at. Maecenas auctor egestas sem eu mollis. Fusce blandit ut eros et blandit. Duis tortor lacus, viverra tincidunt massa quis, interdum posuere justo. Phasellus massa massa, eleifend in volutpat vel, scelerisque at sem.

Ripple

The Grateful Dead

NAME: Character Name

HOMETOWN: this scrolls

BIRTHDAY: 04/20/1969

Character Name

character role

coded by mountainpost

past lives

CHARACTER SHEET

this one was unplanned so it's a little sloppy, forgive me lol. took my adhd meds and hyperfixated on making a character, and got a little carried away in making a format, so here we go. it's kind of mobile friendly, if you have a tall display and set it to landscape mode. ;c

• full character name

coded by mountainpost

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back