• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our Kingdom Has Fallen (Reboot)

Oi, Sparrow! Have ye forgotten about me, yer arse servant eh?

But seriously though, can I have the role of tutor? Or a rebel serving the role of a courtier? I'll be late on reaching the CS deadline but I'll try to have it in by HOPEFULLY Thursday or Friday (So 25th/26th) if not earlier.

Oi, Sparrow! Have ye forgotten about me, yer arse servant eh?

But seriously though, can I have the role of tutor? Or a rebel serving the role of a courtier? I'll be late on reaching the CS deadline but I'll try to have it in by HOPEFULLY Thursday or Friday (So 25th/26th) if not earlier.

Sorry! xD

You can have the rebel courier thingy. But just to let you, and everyone else know,

The roleplay has started.

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel arryn arryn Damafaud Damafaud madame moiselle madame moiselle SilverSkyWolf SilverSkyWolf kipu lara kipu lara Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Saint IV Saint IV NUSKI NUSKI
Grandmaster Baphomet Grandmaster Baphomet Probix Probix SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
Misty Gray Misty Gray Maxilgal Maxilgal
@LillaIsACat Cosmos Cosmos

For new characters, I was considering a servant girl from Travia working as a resistance spy and messenger, as well as a soldier in the Dwalipan army. He wouldn't be involved in the story much, just used to detail what's going on in Dwalip and such

sprouhtt sprouhtt - I believe that all the handmaiden roles are all filled (correct me if I'm wrong Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow )
To answer your question though, a handmaiden is a female servant whose main role is to serve/assist.

I am making a character in Dwalip for their rebellion. Should be fun. I'll just have selly move around for a bit.

Also, who will be Soris?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back