• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our Kingdom Has Fallen (Reboot)

Hello is there a possibility that i could take a post of a guard in the palace and are there character sheets for them? Im quite new to this website( not to rping) so if i do something outrageous please take your time with me

Welcome to the site! Yes, you may have a guard role, and yes there are character sheets. The CS thread is at the bottom of the very first post on the first page.

hey,

I have a character sheet for one of Soris' guards,
she would (if the character owner agree to it)
be linked to them by being family

Welcome to the site! Yes, you may have a guard role, and yes there are character sheets. The CS thread is at the bottom of the very first post on the first page.
Um you remember how you said no skyrim pictures? well.... i looked at Lordvader59 and i thought it was quite a good idea for a bio creator image maker and did not see you comment on it.If it isn't appropriate ill be willing to change and also if you could link me the actual thread where we will rp that would also help lots

I like the character so far, although I do have a few corrections.

I guess I can accept a Skyrim picture for now, but if you find a realistic picture please use that.

Um you remember how you said no skyrim pictures? well.... i looked at Lordvader59 and i thought it was quite a good idea for a bio creator image maker and did not see you comment on it.If it isn't appropriate ill be willing to change and also if you could link me the actual thread where we will rp that would also help lots

I did comment on it, and although I don't really prefer Skyrim pictures, I suppose there realistic enough. On another topic, I haven't made the thread yet, I most likely will be on Monday, when we start.

Hi Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow ! Went on hiatus because of personal family issues. :lennyslash: But with the May long weekend and summer approaching, I can spend a lot of time on here again! And once again, thanks for being soo thoughtful :P Im joining without a doubt!

Hi Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow ! Went on hiatus because of personal family issues. :lennyslash: But with the May long weekend and summer approaching, I can spend a lot of time on here again! And once again, thanks for being soo thoughtful :P Im joining without a doubt!

Yaaaaay! Will you be jumping back in on Royal Engagment? Oh! And what roles do you want?! :D

Yeah, I'll probably being doing that xD But oh boy, that'lbe a challenge in itself. I want a fresh start, so I'll try being a royal member, like a prince . ANd maybe make a servant girl character too. my laptops gonna die so,..........and its 12 am xD Gonna hit the hay. Honestly, thanks for sticking around and being a good friend for me on RPnation ^^ God bless you!
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Yeah, I'll probably being doing that xD But oh boy, that'lbe a challenge in itself. I want a fresh start, so I'll try being a royal member, like a prince . ANd maybe make a servant girl character too. my laptops gonna die so,..........and its 12 am xD Gonna hit the hay. Honestly, thanks for sticking around and being a good friend for me on RPnation ^^ God bless you!
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Aw thanks! And no problem! Have a good sleep! We shall discuss the details tomorrow haha

I've looked into the roles, and I think I'd like to play the role of the fifth child (girl), and I would like to play a servant (stable boy or chef assistant. I'll play the chef too if necessary). I got a tragic but interesting backstory all planned up for my servant character ^^

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

And where can I put my CSs?

If you don't want to play the chef and he is needed, I'm happy to play the chef rather than condemn him to the life of a NPC.

I am very interested but for me it is currently the night of May 22nd and considering the deadline is 23rd I was wondering if it was at all possible for me to join? I can most likely have a Cs up by tomorrow night latest with the exception of something important IRL coming up of course. Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Edit: I'd be interested in ether a handmaiden or if possible the eighth or ninth royal child, since I have experience with playing characters on the younger side and quite enjoy it. (Just a heads up I will have exams next week but I still should be able to post at least once a day)

Hi! As long as you can get a complete character submitted by tomorrow, you can join. I'm afraid you can't take any of the royal children but you can take a handmaiden.

I'm all for today. Which with the time zone difference is probably my tomorrow anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back