• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our Kingdom Has Fallen (Reboot)

Finally finished my character, gave a little insight on how the attack went down as well, in Azalea's Bio.

We shall start either tomorrow, or most likely Monday.
Good bio! Gonna make an old exiled soldier form Dwalip and a ex-bandit from Travia. They'll both be guards of course. And maybe connected to a resistance.

Do I have permission to work with a bit of lore for Dwalip and Travia? Nothing too major. Just Travia being a shithole in eternal civil war, and Dwalip having a Parliament and a figurehead monarchy.

Ill post a Soris friendly guard and maybe a resistence friendly one

I like the character so far, although I do have a few corrections.

I guess I can accept a Skyrim picture for now, but if you find a realistic picture please use that. And Soris is the only one with magic, he does not have battle mages.

But on another note I love the rumor part of being promised to one of the Harcourts.

Oh my god, Azalea's bio broke my heart <\3 noooooo

It was the most demented bio I've ever written. xD

I like the character so far, although I do have a few corrections.

I guess I can accept a Skyrim picture for now, but if you find a realistic picture please use that. And Soris is the only one with magic, he does not have battle mages.

It was the most demented bio I've ever written. xD
I believe it omg! I need a breather after that one

I liked it. Semi-accurate depiction of what would happen if a tyrant and true madman annexed a long-hated kingdom. Sure as hell did a lot better than most RPs do.

Hello is there a possibility that i could take a post of a guard in the palace and are there character sheets for them? Im quite new to this website( not to rping) so if i do something outrageous please take your time with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back