• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Honestly was just replying to where I got messages. Didn't notice sorry.

Yo, I'm new to RPNation but this roleplay really interests me! Would it be cool if I joined? I wanna test the waters and I have a couple character ideas I'd even like to run by you to see what would be best.

Yo, I'm new to RPNation but this roleplay really interests me! Would it be cool if I joined? I wanna test the waters and I have a couple character ideas I'd even like to run by you to see what would be best.
Yeah! Welcome!

Is this Rp still open? If so is there any restrictions for Characters in specific besides standard rpn guidelines?

Is this Rp still open? If so is there any restrictions for Characters in specific besides standard rpn guidelines?
It is still open and the only real restrictions are one Quirk per character unless special circumstances and your character can't have any relation to canon characters as they don't exist in this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back