• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Okay perfec
Yes.

Yes this is still open and post your character in the character database please.

If you mean a faceclaim, then yes, you can use it. If it's someone else's OC faceclaim that they created please give credit.
Okay perfect! I'll probably just make my own thing!

Japanime Japanime Hello, can I reserve a spot as this sparks my interest. I'm not gonna jump into the RP right away, something like that. Just wanna call, what is it? Dibs! That's the word.

Are you still accepting people?? I'd love to join :D
Yes! Weโ€™ll probably be starting later today but you donโ€™t have to rush.

Would I be able to post my OC without pictures? I haven't finished my art with him, so thats why I'm asking

Main rp is up.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama You can join but can you delete your post in the Character Thread?

Miu_iruma Miu_iruma Robots donโ€™t have minds so you wouldnโ€™t be able to control them.

Can you all edit how many villain and rescue points your character has? It can be before the post, after, off to the side, etc.

Thing is...wouldnt it be the Teachers that award the Hero points etc?

Thing is...wouldnt it be the Teachers that award the Hero points etc?
Not really. For villain points it's really just whatever robots you destroy and how many points you've accumulated. For rescue points, you can kinda just gauge since we don't really have much of a staff to award it.

Wait then what is the OOC? Or was this Sarcasm that went over my head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back