• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Honestly, I was thinking depending on how many people we have, we could have several classes. I was thinking 10 students a class with a teacher assigned to each. But I want everyone to get the chance to show off and be apart of main events and arcs. So I was just having trouble thinking of a way for multiple classes to get equal "screen time". Wouldn't want anyone to feel like a side character. But that's just an idea. To clearly answer your question, as of now, there isn't really a max amount of people I'm looking for.

Sounds great! With that in mind, is it fine for people who aren't caught up on the anime/manga to join as well? If so then I'm 100% interested in at least checking the RP out and possibly joining!

Sounds great! With that in mind, is it fine for people who aren't caught up on the anime/manga to join as well? If so then I'm 100% interested in at least checking the RP out and possibly joining!
Yeah! That's completely fine!

fight me nerd
anime-crying-gif-13.gif

Character Thread

and

OOC up

oof didn't see notification for this but nice

Name:Lucy
Nickname:Luc
Height:5.Ft
weight:5.50
Personally:Kind,shy
History:Lucy was born in Tokyo Japan with her parents she is an only child,she discovered her quirk in kindergarten
Role:student
Quirk:Mind control
costume:A purple pilots suit
images.jpeg

I already posted on the OOC side, i should probably ask if i could join here first... so yeah, oops XD

And um, I was wondering if I could use an oc someone else made? Like just the picture, and then change the quirk? It's okay if you say no, I just find the oc very pretty and want to use her...

And um, I was wondering if I could use an oc someone else made? Like just the picture, and then change the quirk? It's okay if you say no, I just find the oc very pretty and want to use her...
Oh! And I would change the name and personality, but just kinda thought I'd ask

Hay can my character be a teacher or a member of the faculty of UA?
Yes.
Is this still open?

If so do you want me to post my character idea on here?

I would love to join!
Yes this is still open and post your character in the character database please.
If you mean a faceclaim, then yes, you can use it. If it's someone else's OC faceclaim that they created please give credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back