What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Our Hero Academia

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

RemindBlue

Through all the heat, my heart still beats
Honestly, I was thinking depending on how many people we have, we could have several classes. I was thinking 10 students a class with a teacher assigned to each. But I want everyone to get the chance to show off and be apart of main events and arcs. So I was just having trouble thinking of a way for multiple classes to get equal "screen time". Wouldn't want anyone to feel like a side character. But that's just an idea. To clearly answer your question, as of now, there isn't really a max amount of people I'm looking for.
Sounds great! With that in mind, is it fine for people who aren't caught up on the anime/manga to join as well? If so then I'm 100% interested in at least checking the RP out and possibly joining!

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Sounds great! With that in mind, is it fine for people who aren't caught up on the anime/manga to join as well? If so then I'm 100% interested in at least checking the RP out and possibly joining!
Yeah! That's completely fine!

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
Character Thread

and

OOC up

oof didn't see notification for this but nice

yandere queen

Name:Lucy
Nickname:Luc
Height:5.Ft
weight:5.50
Personally:Kind,shy
History:Lucy was born in Tokyo Japan with her parents she is an only child,she discovered her quirk in kindergarten
Role:student
Quirk:Mind control
costume:A purple pilots suit
images.jpeg

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
And um, I was wondering if I could use an oc someone else made? Like just the picture, and then change the quirk? It's okay if you say no, I just find the oc very pretty and want to use her...

And um, I was wondering if I could use an oc someone else made? Like just the picture, and then change the quirk? It's okay if you say no, I just find the oc very pretty and want to use her...
Oh! And I would change the name and personality, but just kinda thought I'd ask

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Hay can my character be a teacher or a member of the faculty of UA?
Yes.
Is this still open?

If so do you want me to post my character idea on here?

I would love to join!
Yes this is still open and post your character in the character database please.
If you mean a faceclaim, then yes, you can use it. If it's someone else's OC faceclaim that they created please give credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)