• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Or moved on - I don't really wanna keep posting just the two of us, was kinda hoping for some others to chip in but *shrug*

If you guys don't want anymore bonding time we can wrap this arc and start the next one.

Hey, i'm sorry i haven't been around. In about one month, i'll return... again sorry, but ill be here soon

Seems This isn't being Pinged at all in Notifs or Discord suddenly, might be why people aren't responding?

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Post somethin! Need somethin even if it's short to let people know it's still goin. Also to increase chances of em noticing it and getting a Notif for it.

Guess on my end it might be me needing to update Chrome; I'd think that wouldn't affect Discord Notifs tho.

Seems This isn't being Pinged at all in Notifs or Discord suddenly, might be why people aren't responding?

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Post somethin! Need somethin even if it's short to let people know it's still goin. Also to increase chances of em noticing it and getting a Notif for it.

Guess on my end it might be me needing to update Chrome; I'd think that wouldn't affect Discord Notifs tho.
Ok i shall

Sorry I've been gone, the thing about the Notifications not telling me about posts happened again. I will try to see if I can make a post either today or tomorrow.

I haven’t completely abandoned this roleplay but I have been paying less attention to it. It has had a significant decrease in activity and has been on the verge of death for a while. Or that’s how I see it.

In all honesty, I haven’t been paying much attention to any of the roleplays I’m apart of and I know that’s terrible as a GM and a regular roleplayer. I don’t know. I wanna roleplay but I feel like my plans and all the stories I’m apart of are scattered. I’m unorganized and lost. Lowkey just feeling like making another account and started from scratch.

I guess you could say I’ve been taking a break so I can come back fresh with some new ideas and more organized storylines. Despite that, there’s no excuse as to why I shouldn’t have said anything and fail to communicate with fellow roleplayers.

Anyways, um if you guys really want me to post, I can. I might reboot this roleplay later though.

I haven’t completely abandoned this roleplay but I have been paying less attention to it. It has had a significant decrease in activity and has been on the verge of death for a while. Or that’s how I see it.

In all honesty, I haven’t been paying much attention to any of the roleplays I’m apart of and I know that’s terrible as a GM and a regular roleplayer. I don’t know. I wanna roleplay but I feel like my plans and all the stories I’m apart of are scattered. I’m unorganized and lost. Lowkey just feeling like making another account and started from scratch.

I guess you could say I’ve been taking a break so I can come back fresh with some new ideas and more organized storylines. Despite that, there’s no excuse as to why I shouldn’t have said anything and fail to communicate with fellow roleplayers.

Anyways, um if you guys really want me to post, I can. I might reboot this roleplay later though.
All Good. Get back to feeling organized first man. Otherwise it'll just end up the same as it is now.

Yeah all good thrn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back