• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I should hopefully be able to get a post in today, safe to say Toshiro is quickly falling in love with his classmates haha.

Aww... well I mean I guess I... HEY WAIT! NICE TRY! Trying to make me sub to your channel and click that bell for notifications and follow you on twitter and instagram! Nice try but its not going to work on me. I'm no sucker falling for such ploys. My video will say why if you follow Hanarei on Tiktok or go to my Tumblr blog to see in more detail.... or feel free to purchase my merch on T-Spring!

Couldn't find the time to post tonight but I'll definitely post tomorrow. Biggest challenge is gonna be picturing in my mind what Toshiro saw/heard and didn't, haha. I know at least he's gonna have his fair share of internal monologue.

Not sure what to have tokage do. Its mostly just commenting on what others are doing. If someone wants to interact with him go ahead otherwise I'll wait for class to finish its thing.

Not sure what to have tokage do. Its mostly just commenting on what others are doing. If someone wants to interact with him go ahead otherwise I'll wait for class to finish its thing.
I think I'll have Toshiro talk to Tokage, he does value his opinion, after all.

aW tEEmks she is definitely baby XD
We must corrupt her... to the dark side...

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back