• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jokes aside, I recall reading a game or playing a manga where a character had weird protrusions from his cybernetics, and they customized his clothes by ripping holes where the protrusions would be so the clothes would still fit him.

Edit: It's Genos, my boy

Jokes aside, I recall reading a game or playing a manga where a character had weird protrusions from his cybernetics, and they customized his clothes by ripping holes where the protrusions would be so the clothes would still fit him.

Edit: It's Genos, my boy
Taric just gets BIIIIIIG

I'm tickled by the fact that Sunao is probably extremely confident in everything else except being a hero.

Fixing clothes or soft toys? Easy. Bringing a computer back from the brink of a blue screen? Simple. Design the school website? No problem. Play at being a negotiator? Count on him. Hit on girls? He'll suck at it, but he won't be wanting for confidence in it.

Be a hero? Nooooo waaaaay. Absolute shite at it. Can't do that. Whaaaat, save a life? Pssshhh, who do you think he is? He's just a normal dude.

I'm tickled by the fact that Sunao is probably extremely confident in everything else except being a hero.

Fixing clothes or soft toys? Easy. Bringing a computer back from the brink of a blue screen? Simple. Design the school website? No problem. Play at being a negotiator? Count on him. Hit on girls? He'll suck at it, but he won't be wanting for confidence in it.

Be a hero? Nooooo waaaaay. Absolute shite at it. Can't do that. Whaaaat, save a life? Pssshhh, who do you think he is? He's just a normal dude.
we gonna make a hero out of him soon or a missle

Outside of being recommended, Toshiro instantly spotted him as someone with potential who needs a little extra shove. Toshiro being the gentle soul he is probably will try to help him out here and there with that!

I could see that happening.
Cool! I was telling my friend who's interested in getting back into RP about this one and they got interested. So I was wondering if there would possibly be a way for her to join later.

Cool! I was telling my friend who's interested in getting back into RP about this one and they got interested. So I was wondering if there would possibly be a way for her to join later.
Basically been done in the Anime as it is :D Or rather, they are doing it right now. With mister Mind Control/Brainwash dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back