• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I wonder what people's reaction will be when Toshiro reveals his quirk properly. I definitely think it will throw more points into the 'this guy sucks but im glad hes on our side" category.

I wonder what people's reaction will be when Toshiro reveals his quirk properly. I definitely think it will throw more points into the 'this guy sucks but im glad hes on our side" category.
Deep ♂ Dark ♂ Dreams ♂ certainly seems like a power that would be terrible to face against were it not used for the good side, yes. That said, almost any power could be bad on the villain side...

Deep ♂ Dark ♂ Dreams ♂ certainly seems like a power that would be terrible to face against were it not used for the good side, yes. That said, almost any power could be bad on the villain side...
Now I need to make a quirk called Boy ♂ Next ♂ Door, i hate you for this

Rereading Noct Noct 's post, it just occurred to me how amusing it is to think of people having moments when they're motivated purely because they know Toshiro will tease them for it.

Speaking of which, I played with the idea and so far I've considered a teleporting quirk in which the user creates a door they can walk through to a different location. The door is air sealed, and when opened provides a SUCTION that attracts close by objects which are unable to go through the other side, leaving then trapped inside the pocket dimension under extreme pressure like they're vaccine sealed until the user releases them.

Oh right, I remember someone telling me something about Sunao sporting a goatee was weird.

Well, I present to you 11037

Danganronpa_1_-_Leon_Kuwata_Sprite_Sidebar.png

Canonically 17 in this appearance.

Speaking of which, I played with the idea and so far I've considered a teleporting quirk in which the user creates a door they can walk through to a different location. The door is air sealed, and when opened provides a SUCTION that attracts close by objects which are unable to go through the other side, leaving then trapped inside the pocket dimension under extreme pressure like they're vaccine sealed until the user releases them.
I'm reminded of an old Quirk that I used before that was just the manifestation of doors. They can function as teleporting devices, sure, but it's more fun to manifest and drop wooden doors on the heads of the unsuspecting.

I'm glad someone gave it a Gachi spin. I am truly blessed.

I'm reminded of an old Quirk that I used before that was just the manifestation of doors. They can function as teleporting devices, sure, but it's more fun to manifest and drop wooden doors on the heads of the unsuspecting.

I'm glad someone gave it a Gachi spin. I am truly blessed.
It's all fun and games until a man comes up with a quirk that lets him trap you in a pocket dimension and they say they'll show you who's the boss of the gym

It's all fun and games until a man comes up with a quirk that lets him trap you in a pocket dimension and they say they'll show you who's the boss of the gym
"Hey, buddy, I think you got the wrong door. Hero academy's two blocks down."

God now all I can think of is what events will transpire during all the boys going into the locker room.

Toshiro just pulls out a whole Beyblade™ set out of his bag and then the boys start goin at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back