• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's hard for me to power scale Toshrio, he would never use his most powerful techniques on classmates because of a handful of personal reasons. There's a lot of small bits and ends of restrictions of his quirk that exist not because of the quirk but because Toshiro is the one who has it that I eventually wanna go into when the time arises. Because of the way he approaches fights in general, I'd say so long as he knew his opponents quirk and had 5-10 minutes to consider some avenues and theorize he could win almost all the fights he gets put against because of the versatility of his quirk, but has a huge disadvantage when he lacks knowledge and has to to try to do things on the spot. He's a fighter who enjoys the spectacle of outdoing his opponents when it comes to approaching their quirks like a strategy. Even then, Toshiro wouldn't hesitate to forfeit or give a win to an opponent he deemed would gain more from him losing than he would gain from winning.

Tl; DR: I'd say Toshiro's quirk makes him one of the strongest, if not the strongest, on paper, but because of his personality and beliefs he works with heavy restrictions to what his quirk can really do, at least fighting people who he cares about. Villains and rival classes need not apply.

simj26 simj26
I now must have a deep internal debate with myself on what Toshiro's type would be, thank you.

Edit: I've figured it out, its gonna be funny hearing it from his lips.

It's great that the MHA manga has video game references so I have an excuse to make Toshiro spout them when it's opportune, I love referencing other media within other media, haha.

Morning, I slept a total of 5 hours. I think I'm gonna wait till class starts.

The only fight Tokage would lose outright or have a very difficult time winning is against someone with a cold quirk. I think out of everyone in the class, he's the most Combat centered character. I kinda feel dumb saying it cause it kinda sounds cringe but he's like Bakugo in the sense that his combat sense or whatever is powerful.

I think the best way to try and eliminate Tokage if say everyone is pitted against each other, is to eliminate him as soon as possible with the surprise that he doesn't know your Quirk. The more he learns what you can do, the more he can adapt to it. He a dangerous opponent but the best chance to eliminate him is to strike him early with the knowledge he doesn't what you can do.

Not saying you can't outsmart him or eliminate him normally, its just the beginning is the easiest time of it.

Morning, I slept a total of 5 hours. I think I'm gonna wait till class starts.

The only fight Tokage would lose outright or have a very difficult time winning is against someone with a cold quirk. I think out of everyone in the class, he's the most Combat centered character. I kinda feel dumb saying it cause it kinda sounds cringe but he's like Bakugo in the sense that his combat sense or whatever is powerful.

I think the best way to try and eliminate Tokage if say everyone is pitted against each other, is to eliminate him as soon as possible with the surprise that he doesn't know your Quirk. The more he learns what you can do, the more he can adapt to it. He a dangerous opponent but the best chance to eliminate him is to strike him early with the knowledge he doesn't what you can do.

Not saying you can't outsmart him or eliminate him normally, its just the beginning is the easiest time of it.
I think lack of quirk knowledge definitely can be weaponized against most people, Toshrio acknowledges this which is why he's very observant of peoples quirks and secretive of his own. The 'something interesting" that Toshiro plans on showing Tokage and Yakta could end up being very useful because of this fact.

Class will start as soon as I get off work. I already have most of it typed out I just haven't posted it because there were a couple people who wanted to get posts out and I was waiting on them but it seems they already have or plan not to.

If you throw rocks at Han while keeping distance you can win
Or just punch him before he cools down
Or if you're immune to cold just punch him until he's done

That's it really, you can just get a 10 foot pole and that's Han's weakness

Japanime Japanime can we introduce more students from this point?
Maybe non-hero class students if not adding on to the current class?
I would be down to make some students for class 1-B and such!
If that’s something you guys are truly interested in, you can go for it. Similar to the show they won’t get much “screen” time for the most part. But I guess there could be instances where both classes interact with each other or we have small arcs based around a different class.

When there are only 14 people, meaning that there are random NPC's being referred to rn :D Though Hana and Grace together make it 15.

As true as this may be, its evident that the students can and will end up in combat vs each other, like for a tournament or something. Which if the story would to follow the anime, would be in the far future. Or closer, the mock battles of fake heroes and villians. So powerscaling them is definitely a topic.

As for Zella's case, her only unwinnable matchup would probably be Tokage, as her quirk wouldn't work against poison. For ALL of the others, its a question on whether or not they can efficently break a red link, by either gaining distance or obstructing direct line of sight. Since a fight where hurting her hurts yourself at all is basically unwinnable. Sunao would be a good canadite to beat her, thanks to his invisibility.

That is of course, if she feels the NEED to form a red link, as it truly is an inelegant way to fight. :xFwink:
Remembers the tourney that happens during season 1, or maybe 2. Yes... far into the future. totally. That's when we will fight for the first time :D

Made my reply, Hopefully everyone enjoys me having the internal Tokage sound very smart, but he's very much too excitable to show it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back