• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok chats not been updating, Waiting to see what happens next since kinda just pounding robots atm

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Silent Child Silent Child EmmaIine EmmaIine Unsure how to do my next post, no offense to rarewolf, but twice so far they seem to have not read a post before trying to interact? Should I wait and see if they edit a bit, or just post?? Gray seems to be the only one whose character mentioned Astral even being on the roof out of the group so far, so idk whether I should do the same or what here.

Edit: Imma just post, Miyaki would be too busy dealing with his hair being stroked to notice Astral being there anyway lol

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Silent Child Silent Child EmmaIine EmmaIine Unsure how to do my next post, no offense to rarewolf, but twice so far they seem to have not read a post before trying to interact? Should I wait and see if they edit a bit, or just post?? Gray seems to be the only one whose character mentioned Astral even being on the roof out of the group so far, so idk whether I should do the same or what here.

Edit: Imma just post, Miyaki would be too busy dealing with his hair being stroked to notice Astral being there anyway lol
I mean again, Hokkai was quickly dragged over so idk if I need to mention it... I can of course if thats preferred but i just need to know

I mean again, Hokkai was quickly dragged over so idk if I need to mention it... I can of course if thats preferred but i just need to know
nah, your fine. rarewolf's post makes it seem like Miyaki started eating before he got to the current area, so it feels like they aren't reading the posts entirely or something. idk.

nah, your fine. rarewolf's post makes it seem like Miyaki started eating before he got to the current area, so it feels like they aren't reading the posts entirely or something. idk.
ohh ok, just if ever i do something disliked, feel free to tell me and ill change it

Probably the sheet amount of posts - might be time to wrap up the exam or introduce something new Japanime Japanime ?
Maybe. I was waiting on a another group to do another rotation before wrapping up the exam. I also am confused as I believe I’m seeing a couple unaccepted people posting in the IC thread.

Maybe. I was waiting on a another group to do another rotation before wrapping up the exam. I also am confused as I believe I’m seeing a couple unaccepted people posting in the IC thread.
In my case, i’m ready to bounce my character out of the exam now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back