• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All of this romantic undertone with some of the characters really makes me wonder what I'm gonna do for Tokage in terms of a romance. Who romances him doesn't necessarily matter, as much how I'm going to make it interesting with Tokage's animalistic behavior.

I should make a reply but who to interact with... hmmm

All of this romantic undertone with some of the characters really makes me wonder what I'm gonna do for Tokage in terms of a romance. Who romances him doesn't necessarily matter, as much how I'm going to make it interesting with Tokage's animalistic behavior.

I should make a reply but who to interact with... hmmm
Cannot wait for Tokage to get involved in a discussion between Sunao and Toshiro when it comes to women, I can tell it will be really funny!

I was already planning on having Yakta throw random romanticly charged phrasing into her already choppy speech, give the people something to play with in the downtime

Cannot wait for Tokage to get involved in a discussion between Sunao and Toshiro when it comes to women, I can tell it will be really funny!
Man, imagine just Tokage being very confused until they explain.

Anyways Tokage is gonna do less flirty words and more very awkward situations as that sounds more like Tokage.

I know! Seeing about doing a post tonight maybe even though its late since I sobered up a bit... though probably will wait till tomorrow to finish it though I really should be in bed. >.<

Meh I did what a very irresponsible person would do and just stayed up and made a post anyways. A little post but a post. :P

And then there's Han who didn't go through any interaction with most of the class
That's what I get for joining/posting late

I have no idea what interaction to barge in to with my slow post rate, I'll just come back later today and bite on an unlucky char who hasn't been interacted with by then

I don't know how to jump in, and even if I did, my post speed would have the interaction either slow down or go forth without me. Unless you're okay with slowing down.

When you're about to make your post but then the next story post comes out.
Back into the writing mines I go...............

hey, i'm so sorry I've been inactive lately, im blocked from here now but i should be unblocked soon... if i come on hre with a different account and repost Hokkai, know that is me... again im sorry, and see some of you soon if not all

It's really funny to have most people feel like they don't belong in U.A. and then Toshiro's just sitting there like "there is not a single chance i will fail".

1622593918730.png
I'm sure my elf boyfriend would want his words to be immortalised somehow.

on that note,

Please play FFXIV, which is free to play up until level 60 and to the critically acclaimed expansion Heavensward, with no playtime limit.

It's really funny to have most people feel like they don't belong in U.A. and then Toshiro's just sitting there like "there is not a single chance i will fail".
He DID get in by hard work and ability. Sunao has all the hallmarks of not belonging. He literally EX RANK Lucked it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back