• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hiromi dissolved the bandages with a shrug, grasping at the tendrils of smoke as she withdrew the item make into herself, and resummoned her crowbar. One of Ramon's victims seemed to still be ticking, so a swift swing of her weapon was enough to finish the job, the light going dim. The barricade idea wasn't bad, and it wasn't miles away from Hiromi's earlier strategy anyway. Plus if Ramone could just focus on destroying..

"I can move the bots into better places for a barricade, take luck outta the equation for you!" she replied, absorbing the remains of one of the robots that wasn't offering much in the way of defense. It was heavy, but between the removed fire from earlier and pure adrenaline, Hiromi felt more than capable of bearing the weight. She moved the bot into a different position within the forming U-shape, improving Ramones funnel. "Let me know if your feet start to give out as well!" she joked with a smile.

Interaction: Open
Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Villain Points: 16
Rescue Points: 13​

Last edited:
Takeo Ogawa

It’s a battle against mechanical monstrosities, students were scattered and deployed all across the mock battle city to prove if they got what it takes to be qualified for UA. To put on a great display sheer power and will. Those with great determination separated and cut through the befuddled crowd. The rush became more significant with every second ticking.

Main road 4 blocks away, north west. A street devoured by searing amber flames, numerous buildings caught small fires and smoke rose above the street becoming it's twisted clouds. A 2 pointer robot agitated to battle a certain student to make them meet their demise. It charged forward with it's melee weapon raised above the student's head, upon the meeting point of the attack. The student counter attacked with their support gear. A deathly breath of fire bursts out of it's flaming nozzle, inflicting damage upon the 2p's raised arm. Melting it in the process. The weapon dropped on it's body, weighing down it's mobility.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Did that hurt? Aww... C'mere. Let me kiss that pain away~!"

Slowly walking towards the pinned down robot with act of worry masked on his face. The robot slowly recovered but only to be knocked over by the student's flames. Melting the joints off it's legs. Face to face with the machine. A swift motion towards its face. A short stream of fire consumed the robot completely.

"A sweet kiss of death! AH!--AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Cackling at his own humor as the robot's dying distorted sounds fades away. In this same burned down road, two 1 pointers have been destroyed by violent flame throwing alone. Both limped over the road. Trying to shorten his laugh, he started jogging down the road to search for more towering bots to take down. He's got the whole street for himself for now, taking advantage of it. Might as well as hog up points before hundreds of other students begins to flood the street.

Greeting on the intersection was a 6 pointer bot searching for students. The boy slows down to save distance. The ever grinning student pointed his gear up into the air with a short streak of flames emerged like a torch.

"Cease your search for the innocents, Sigma! It's me you want, you disgusting green freakshow!"

Taunting and giving an improvised villain name for a 6 pointer robot. The bot looked him into his glasses, before he knew it. Missiles began to fire towards his direction. His cue to look for cover immediately, running behind the previous bot he destroyed. The distance gap between him and the missiles were closing in very fast, luckily he got to the ruined bot on time. Using it as cover for the missiles. Loud explosions and metallic plating flew into the air, knockback from the explosion caused to fly 3 feet into air. He received a slanted 4 inch long gash on the left shin and blunt force of a flying concrete debris about a size of a cantaloupe.

"Wow! What a rush!"

He was still smiling after receiving the injury, was quite thrilled by it. Although the boy stood up rather quickly from the ground. His quirk began to manifest into the gash. His cut was foaming as he uses this time to use the missile's left over smoke as cover. The 6 pointer was approaching as it realized the target wasn't eliminated. There was still flames calling their attention through the smoke. The target could be anywhere now. It started to slowly scan it's surroundings. The sizzling flames was the only heard all over.

"Boo!"

Jumpscaring the 6 pointer right in the face. It violent attempts to shake the boy off itself. Held on for dear, his hands were stuck on a plating edge on it's upper body. It seems he climbed the robot when he baits it into him. He needed to kill this thing fast before it violently kills him. As soon as he stabilized his gripped he aimed his arm cannon towards the neck of the mech, burnining the metal and wires enough to take it's head off.

"In case! We. are. forgetting here. Sigma! You're!!! The villain!"

Struggling to speak when he's being shaken and thumped out of the robot. Ending the robot's electronics by increasing his flame strength with his quirk. It's head topples to the concrete sidewalk and the rest of it's body became lifeless and fell down like a slain giant. Still held for dear life, he safely got down as the robot falls. Slowing adjusting himself in front of the robot's exposed circuitry.

"And I'm the hero."

A release of flames burned the interior to make sure it no longer comes back to bite him. Walking out of the scene with a dirty white button up shirt and beige cargo shorts with black soots. He flapped his support gear like a wet bird drying it's wings. Looking at a random direction, he made an introduction for himself like he was being filmed despite no visible camera is seen to where he is facing.

"I am Ogawa Takeo! A future Pro hero! Ya hear me, UA!?"

Villain points:
1620347691068.png

Last edited:
Yakta Morriche3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpg
Interaction/Mention: Arai Arai PlusUltra PlusUltra

She'd gotten a response to her question rather quickly, though it hadn't been from the Red-headed boy. Instead, a girl who seemed to have been keeping track of the same person as Yakta almost immediately voiced her willingness to offer aid. She took off for the Blue-Haired girl almost immediately after, with Yakta not even needing to reel her in for it. Yakta shrugged before bounding along the rooftop after them, it wasn't like she was going to waste such an opportunity.

She perched herself on the edge of a rooftop and hopped down to a nearby telephone pole. She leaned forward as her new comrade approached Madame Blue-Hair and offered her some bandages. Yakta had to do a double take, as it almost looked as though she'd pulled it out of nowhere.

The one woman-Army that was Madame Blue-Hair refused the bandages, saying she'd be fine even with the blood dripping from her hands. Yakta wasn't sure whether she genuinely believed that, or if it was just some way of saving face. Honestly, she didn't really care either way. All that mattered was that she kept doing what she was doing, and they help her keep doing what she was doing.

But apparently Madame Blue-Hair had other ideas.

"A... barricade?" Yakta turned her attention to the piles of wrecked robots littering the area.

Now that she had an idea of what the intent behind it was, Yakta could see it. If Madame Blue-Hair was dedicated to keeping the Faux Villains from using this street, then that just meant her plan was even more lucrative than she anticipated.

Meanwhile, her comrade proved to be quite the supportive type. Not only did she make those bandages she pulled out disappear with what could now be identified as some kind of Quirk. She seemed all for Madame Blue-Hair's plan, and began helping in the construction of the barricade.

Well, as long as the ends stayed the same...

"Sounds like a worthwhile endeavor." Yakta gave several nods before leaping atop a pile of robots just as she spotted even more ready to charge in "I'll provide what ranged support I can. Cover as many bases as possible, no?"

She leaned forward as her tail rose up, extending spikes that she proceeded to fling f rom her tail towards the oncoming robots.

Rescue Points: 4

Emiko Yukimura
brillantsite.png
Mentions: Students! (Hiiiii)
Interactions: Open :)

Emiko stared up in awe at the prestigious school in front of her. A part of her still couldn’t believe she was doing this, after all, she’d spent much of her childhood thinking she’d run a flower shop, not go to a hero school.

Hero. The word represented a lot of things for her. Bravery, kindness, optimism- the list could go on. Would she even make a good hero? She’d gotten a look at the other soon-to-be students and from what she could see, many had flashy, hero-worthy quirks. All she could do was talk to plants. Emiko sighed, thinking like that wasn’t going to help her become a hero. As her mother always said, “everyone is capable of becoming someone, some just need to work a bit more to get there.” She was no exception to that. Emika squared her shoulders waiting for the exam to start.

“Go!” The command sent all the students charging into the replica city. The anxiety Emiko had been feeling just moments before melted into determination. From here on out there would be no more “if I become a hero” but “when I become a hero.” Emiko wasn't the strongest of runners, not by a landslide. What she lacked in speed, however, she made up for in stamina. When she felt she was a good enough distance into the city, Emiko broke off from the group she had been in. Normally, she was all about teamwork, but when the points were this important she figured going alone would be her best bet.

Emiko wandered the back alleys of the Replica City. She had forgotten the point system almost instantly, but that didn't matter as long as she killed enough robots, right? Right. So long as she got enough points before time was up she would have nothing to worry about.

"Hello!!" Emiko's voice echoed off the city walls. There was no way she'd be able to find enough robots in time, not with how many students were in this group. However, there was nothing wrong with the robots looking for her.

As if on cue, the ground beneath her feet shook. "Oh hello! I was wondering when you find me!" Emiko waved as two robots ran towards her. She dodged around their attacks as she waited for her own chance to strike. Finally, she stopped, bringing her hands together. Most would look at her and assume she was praying, and she supposed she was to some degree.

"Could you guys help me out please?" The ground around her rumbled once again, but not because of the robots. Emiko smiled as vines shot up from below the concrete, wrapping themselves around the robots. Within seconds, the robots were sent falling, hitting the concrete in pieces. "Ah! You guys were two points each!"

Emiko continued, managing to run into more robots along the way. For the most part, they were only two and one pointers, but she managed a couple of three-pointers. Her movements had become slower as fatigued slowly took over. Before today she'd never had to use her quirk to this extent. She'd only ever used it when she was in the shop, but only for a couple of minutes at a time. Once or twice she'd misstepped and gotten struck by one of the robots. Emiko tried her best to ignore the ache that was developing behind her eyes. She knew realistically she couldn't keep going, she'd at least need to rest for a minute. To regain a bit of her energy anyway.

She should rest. But Emiko continued on, not wanting to fall behind.

Villain Points: 15
Hero Points: 0

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210504-204205_Pinterest.jpg
Interactions open 😀

Ryn hears "Go!" From the announcer and sees a mob of students rush into where the robots are. Students with all different abilities, shapes, sizes and species. Ryn smiles to himself and thinks "I wonder how many if these people are actually strong"

Ryn slowly walks towards a group of 6 robots and snap his fingers and the concrete below the robots just start cracking and breaking from the force of Ryns ability to increase the gravity around them.

Ryn thinks to himself "Man that was kinda lackluster, all these students using their quirks, I wonder who will destroy the most robots? Does that mean they're the strongest? I wonder if I should just destroy the bare minimum or go all out, or if I should I help other people that are struggling just so I can make some allies? Uuuggh!" Ryn slings his head back up towards the sky and smacks his forehead.

Ryn teleports to the top of a tall buildings to get a birds eye view of the battlefield

Villian points-8
Rescue points-0

Last edited:
Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki.jpeg
While eating his light snack, (Yes, light snack) a white haired guy came up and seemed a tad confused. Apparently, this guy was unaware he had most likely taken out plenty of robots by now. "Hmm, I found some, and I'd say you have found even more than I have. Your Quirk seems to be doing its thing without your knowledge. You might wanna control that or you might drag some students into that black hole next time." Miyaki doesn't add any explanation beyond that, most likely confusing the guy even further, not that Miyaki cared...

Just as he was about to set out and get somewhere quiet again, he heard laser shot from a robot and someone cry out. Turning his head towards the sound, the insects around him buzzed around a bit excitedly but didn't move from the area. After a few seconds of Miyaki just staring at the girl who was being attacked, a large group of insects appeared from all over the area around the robot, swarming it and eventually leading it to shutdown from having wires inside of it bitten through. After it fell, they all left the area, heading back to their homes. The insects near Miyaki finally made their move, rushing forward to where the girl was; picking her up, whether she allowed it or not, she was brought over to where Miyaki and the white haired boy was.

"You okay? You look a bit haggard." Miyaki kneeled down next to the girl, slightly revealing his face to her due to the angle. "You might wanna take a break. Here, want something to eat?" He pulls out another orange from who knows where and offers it to her. The insects that carried her over were slowly filing back underneath his hooded cloak.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 GrayLion256 GrayLion256

(Villain Points: 13 Rescue Points: 3)​

1620199793667.png

Taric
Interaction: Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256
Taric would scratch his head a little bit at the other students comment still having no idea what they where talking about. “Huu black holes? Err wait“ Taric replied finally clicking onto what the other guy had said and connecting the dots.. “guess I’d not eaten in a while.. Huu and don’t worry there not really blackholes people are fine robots guess not so much“ he‘d explain in a dreary sort of tone. But finally Taric got his wish and actually saw a bot.. it was a lot larger then he expected... had he really been somehow taking them down without noticing? The white hairs boy didn’t move to react the robot chasing presumably another student but the pervious guy he‘d been talking to seemingly dealt with it via a swarm of bugs. “Huh neat” was all Taric uttered in reaction, slowly moving over to the girl and the boy, well no one had really given introductions and he kinda doubted either himself of the other guy would maybe the girl might? “Yeah um you good there? hmm guess that means more robots will be coming here rights?” Taric rambled half of it directed at the girl the other half directed at them all in general as he‘d look around a corner seeing maybe 4 ish or so bots of the smaller 2 or maybe 1 pointers searching for students. the first time he actively used his quirk 2 rifts opening beside them but instead of dragging the bots inside they rifts seemed to pew out a intense beam of light before closing Taric shrinking a little bit in the process. “Nice.. umm I think we should be ok for now....”

villan points: 25
rescue: 1

Takeo Ogawa

The race is still on, the destruction for turning robots into heaps of scraps continues. Moving forward down the road leaving the mess he made behind. He doesn’t seem to be concerned of the potential spread of fire as he is just here to bash multi million yen worth of robots.

Running on the street with his arms dragging itself from the rushing wind. He hasn’t seen another student for miles. Was he too far away or too far behind? He cannot identify his position on the city’s map. His focus was on the road and his targets and by turning to a sharp left from an alleyway. He finds himself on another empty road.

“Man, there were just robots here a minute ago. Do they travel in groups? I gotta find more!”

He continued to ran on. Right ahead of him is another alleyway short cut to another city block. Regardless of the robot’s worth of points, no bot crosses him and gets to walk around free.

It was only till later that he did encounter another mobile entity but not what he expected.
Passing through the alleys and sometimes through empty buildings. He emerged out of nowhere at quick speeds like a rat running off from an alleyway. Colliding from the right, he crossed paths with, a girl. Takeo tripped over them, while he appears smaller comparison to their height, he appeared to have more weight and mass especially within collision. Hopefully the one he collided with didn’t get hurt.

“Oi, oi, oi! Watch where you’re going! You foo—“

Immediately getting off as soon as he recovered. He pointed his side arm cannon at quick draw towards the young lady, only to raise it upwards right after upon realization. Giving a moment of silence for the young woman. He had a surprised look on his face. As if he hasn’t seen another student in while.

“Oh, dear me! I’m sorry! A hero should always watch where they are going! How can I forget that rule!? Aaargh! Are you hurt!?”

“I was on my way to destroy more robots, like we are all doing around right now, ya know. I’m not a drunk driver, i’ve never drink nor drive but I literally didn’t see you! Aaaand that’s my fault.”

Despite addressing his concerns, he sounded disingenuous. He assisted them a little if they needed a help. The boy squatted over, resting his legs that’s been begging him for a short rest.

Aeris Aeris

Last edited:
This was it, astral said looking up at the prestigious school, today was the day she had trained her whole life for, and she was gonna make those days count…She was gonna make her father and mother proud, tears pooled in her eyes at the thought of her dad, she wiped them off before anyone could see, she needed to be strong, make her dad proud even when he was in heaven. "Go!" said the announcer, and we all started, into the replica city, how hard was it gonna be just kill some bots.. Yeah Right…

As the mob of students ran in astral took the time to look around, so many students all with the same dream, she wondered how many had strong quirks and how many of them were unique, with that thought distracting her mind, she got startled when a group of bots appeared in front of her, her barrier kicked in and prevented the bots from getting closed with a flick of her wrist, she aimed her destruction at the bots and they immediately malfunctioned, with the feeling of victory she ran ahead to complete the rest of the bots out, taking a moment to stop and gawk and a guy with red hair.. was he eating…FOOD..right now. She shook herself out of her trance and after another look at the red head, ran ahead to finish the rest of the bots.

V = 8
R= 0

Interactions Open
mentions: (Miyaki Masamine) Astrylan Astrylan

Emiko Yukimura
brillantsite.png

Mentions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Interacts: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Villain Points: 20

The pain behind her eyes had only increased as Emiko continued down the streets. She hadn't run into a robot in a minute, which she was grateful for. It allowed her mind to regain a little bit of focus. Anyway, she probably had enough points to pass-she assumed anything was better than 0. Though she was still making her way through the alleyways, Emiko could hear the chaos that was still taking place just streets away.

Here was quiet though, almost peaceful. Unless she started shouting again, she was fairly certain a robot would not come out of hiding. Emiko took the time to let her mind wander. Was she even strong enough to become a hero? In a couple of minutes she had killed some robots sure, but continuing to use her quirk in such a weakened state would probably kill her. There was only so much time left though...

Emiko placed her head in her hands as she continued on, the slight pressure helped to alleviate some of the pain.

And then she collided into something. Emiko hit the ground with a small thud, she sighed as not only her head hurt, but now everywhere else too. Emiko looked up to see who collided with her, she honestly wasn't surprised it was another student, if anything she was grateful. He was a bit smaller than her. The impact had made his already messy hair messier. He stood, immediately reprimanding her for not looking.

Emiko watched in silent shock as he aimed his quirk at her. He knew she was a student right? She looked nothing like one of the robots. As he aimed his quirk she felt the ground rumble once again.

Vines erupted from the ground, charging right at the man.

"No no no! He's not going to hurt me! Stop!" She put herself in between the boy and incoming vines. She couldn't control them though, not really anyway. Instead, she changed their direction at the last minute, having them run into a building instead. The building itself shook slightly, a few debris falling from it, but it didn't collapse. Thank gods.

The man had raised his arm upwards so he didn't hit her. Emiko smiled as he apologized, "It's okay! I should have been paying attention." The universe was obviously telling Emiko she needed to rest for a second. After all, she probably wouldn't have collided with someone had she'd been looking. Emiko squatted next to him, deciding that if he was resting there was no harm for her to do the same. She opened her mouth to introduce herself but quickly decided against it. They were in the middle of an exam after all, so it was probably best for the introductions to take place after everyone passed.

She examined the area around her before finally looking up at the building she had hit. The vines didn't do a lot of damage, but their impact had sent a sharp wave of pain through her. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled the apology, knowing that'd be able to hear her regardless of her volume. She continued looking up until, finally, her eyes focused on a figure sitting at the top of the building. Someone had been up there? She quickly stood, waving her arms at whoever was up there.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were there, are you hurt?!" She doubted they were hurt, the vines impact hadn't knocked the building over or anything. But she had to make sure they were alright, if she walked away now she would never forgive herself.

Emiko Yukimura
View attachment 880407

Mentions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Interacts: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

The pain behind her eyes had only increased as Emiko continued down the streets. She hadn't run into a robot in a minute, which she was grateful for. It allowed her mind to regain a little bit of focus. Anyway, she probably had enough points to pass-she assumed anything was better than 0. Though she was still making her way through the alleyways, Emiko could hear the chaos that was still taking place just streets away.

Here was quiet though, almost peaceful. Unless she started shouting again, she was fairly certain a robot would not come out of hiding. Emiko took the time to let her mind wander. Was she even strong enough to become a hero? In a couple of minutes she had killed some robots sure, but continuing to use her quirk in such a weakened state would probably kill her. There was only so much time left though...

Emiko placed her head in her hands as she continued on, the slight pressure helped to alleviate some of the pain.

And then she collided into something. Emiko hit the ground with a small thud, she sighed as not only her head hurt, but now everywhere else too. Emiko looked up to see who collided with her, she honestly wasn't surprised it was another student, if anything she was grateful. He was a bit smaller than her. The impact had made his already messy hair messier. He stood, immediately reprimanding her for not looking.

Emiko watched in silent shock as he aimed his quirk at her. He knew she was a student right? She looked nothing like one of the robots. As he aimed his quirk she felt the ground rumble once again.

Vines erupted from the ground, charging right at the man.

"No no no! He's not going to hurt me! Stop!" She put herself in between the boy and incoming vines. She couldn't control them though, not really anyway. Instead, she changed their direction at the last minute, having them run into a building instead. The building itself shook slightly, a few debris falling from it, but it didn't collapse. Thank gods.

The man had raised his arm upwards so he didn't hit her. Emiko smiled as he apologized, "It's okay! I should have been paying attention." The universe was obviously telling Emiko she needed to rest for a second. After all, she probably wouldn't have collided with someone had she'd been looking. Emiko squatted next to him, deciding that if he was resting there was no harm for her to do the same. She opened her mouth to introduce herself but quickly decided against it. They were in the middle of an exam after all, so it was probably best for the introductions to take place after everyone passed.

She examined the area around her before finally looking up at the building she had hit. The vines didn't do a lot of damage, but their impact had sent a sharp wave of pain through her. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled the apology, knowing that'd be able to hear her regardless of her volume. She continued looking up until, finally, her eyes focused on a figure sitting at the top of the building. Someone had been up there? She quickly stood, waving her arms at whoever was up there.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were there, are you hurt?!" She doubted they were hurt, the vines impact hadn't knocked the building over or anything. But she had to make sure they were alright, if she walked away now she would never forgive herself.
Ryn felt the building he was on rumble as he looked down he saw a girl yelling up to him. He smiled and waves towards her. He puts his hands beside his mouth "Hey thats a pretty nice quirk you have!" As he teleports down to be beside her si they wouldn't have to yell.

He smiles and tilts head. "Hi, my name is Ryn, whats your name?"

Takeo Ogawa

The boy stood motionless whilst the vines emerged from the ground. His flamethrower still aimed uowards with both of his hands up, showing no intentions of harm even with vines nearly inches close to his face. Moving away from the vines, the boy dusted off dirt off his shoulders from the dusty soil of the plants.

“Impressive quirk here. Nearly wrecked that building. You’re gonna fight so well against the machines with a quirk like that.”

It was redirected to a nearby building to avoid damage to anyone. He took notice of this behavior. Although he didn’t dwell on the thought for too long. The building had a student on top off of it which he didn’t notice until the girl pointed out. He was slightly relaxed now that he is just taking a small break but he shouldn’t rest for long. The male student warped down below, right beside the the flower girl. Is his quirk teleportation? A quirk that rarely sees around. Takeo returned his usual grin while the two conversed to one another.

“He looks fine to me, anyways time waits for nobody, Soooo... I need to take my leave. I am really sorry about crashing to you.”

“Until I accidentally crash into both of you again. I’llleaveyoutwocouplesbe. Later!”

Strecthing his arms and legs. The boy unbuttons his shirt to cool off, showing his white undershirt that appears cleaner than his button up. Facing the two away, he started run off down the street and head to his right. The rest of his words were spoken so fast it sounds like complete gibberish. Like that he was gone.

Only to be found again minutes later in another city block. Right in the center of a intersection, a 4 legged 2 pointer is being burned to crisp from an unknown flamethrowing source coming from the left side of a viewer down the street. The pointer was being pushed by the flames avoiding overheat, with every step it took, the more it revealed it’s killer. A boy with what appears to be sunglasses worn on his face. His outfit appeared like a civilian’s attire but as if he just got out of a house fire.

Finishing off the robot with continuous flames, coming right out of his arm flame thrower. The face of the mech explodes, it’s legs lost it’s balance as it trembles into the ground. The boy looked around to see if anyone else is heading his way. Only to find himself alone with another student running all by themselves, just a good run away from him. He noticed the collapsed robot in the back assuming it was theirs. He simply gave them a wave of his free hand, as if he was just greeting a friend. Upon closer inspection, it’s a female student.

Aeris Aeris Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Mentioned: Miu_iruma Miu_iruma

During the U.A Testing, a Transport to Tartarus was occurring. A quirk user known for harassment and nearly killing dozens of people was restrained and in the back of a transport Van. She stood at a height of 5 foot 10, her hood down to reveal her face. Light shone into the van as they drive. The envoy was three cars and her van. This girl was an unknown identity and was caught destroying multiple properties to the point roads needed to be closed for repair.

In reality, this girl had planned everything in advance. She wanted to get caught, she wanted the police on her, she wanted eyes on her. She felt a bump as she knew exactly where they were. She began to laugh as the guards looked to her. "What is so funny..." One of them asked as the van entered a tunnel where there were no lights. The entire inside of the van began to glow as her hoodie became vibrant with light. She stopped laughing as the shackles broke and fell from her. "Your deaths..." She said with a mighty laugh.

Once the Van was outside, it seemed normal. But once they were in the clear, the entire back was cut away from the its structure and began to swerve. There stood the girl with her hood flapping in the wind. She had two guns in hand as the bodies of the guards rolled off and onto the street. "EAT THIS!!!" She screamed as she let loose the bullets into the envoy behind her. She was laughing maniacally as the car swerved into the side of the road and crashed into a wall.

The girl stood from being knocked down and laughed even more as she saw the destroyed cars. She looked around to see the distressed civilians and smiled evilly as she stood straight. "I want you all to remember my name... You will see it in the newspapers as the one who takes down the biggest Heroes... This is not a threat, but a Promise..." She said as she pulled her hood up and a small disk of light appeared beneath her lifting her up to flee from the scene. "The name... is Solid Spark!!!" She screamed with a laugh as she flew away.

"I can't believe this is it. My chance of proving everyone what I'm capable of, my chance to prove what women are capable of." As I stands in front of the gates staring at it with excitement. "GO" They say, as they rush into the building, everybody knew me as the daughter of the 10th pro hero. I flew into the sky searching for the robots, as I went down to attack it I crush it with my hands and threw it to the other robots."Hey watch it, I'm flying here!!" As I said while flying. As I continued searching for more and killing, I heard some said "Please help me, my leg is stuck! please someone!" As much as I want to earn more points I couldn't help but to go and help them. "UGH!! why, WHYYYY!!, HOLD ON I'M COMING" As I flew down to help I lift it up with all my strength and help the boy. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" As he ran and hug me, "Uhh it wasn't a big deal but next time I'm not coming to your rescue, if you want to become a pro hero someday then you have to be able to be stronger than that if not then you will be weak and useless for life, I'm here to win and become the #1 pro hero not help weaklings like you so DON'T GET IN MY WAY! got it!!" As I said while grabbing his shirt aggressively. "O-OKAY I-I'M S-SORRY!!" As I let go of his shirt I flew up to the sky and continue my hunt.

My wings was getting tired so I continue my hunt on feet, as I saw a robot I saw another person going after it I lift my wings and flew there as fast as I can and made there before they got there " H-HEY that was mine I saw it first!!" As I glare at her full of madness and Anger and Power "I'm sorry did you say something I didn't hear that" As I said while lifting her with my quirk, she got scared in her eyes they were fill with fear and pain. "I-I'm sorry p-please f-f-forgive me!!" I let go of her and glare at her one last time so she can remember me and walk away with confident.

V=21
H=0

Last edited:
Josuke Kaizumi

soma-yukihira-shokugeki-no-soma.jpg
The dreadful pain Josuke was experiencing was only increasing by the minute. As he was on the search for more loose robots, he heard someone call out from nearby. The voice sounded like one of a female. "Huh?" The simple-minded redhead turned to see a rather odd looking person standing atop a tall building. She had silvery skin and scarlet hair like his own. But she also seemed to have five jagged horns protruding from her head and a hefty tail that also seemed to have spikes jutting from it. After hearing what she had to say about another student that was enough to get Josuke in action.

He turned to look at the blue-haired girl she mentioned and noticed how much she was taking on. All of a sudden the careless teen darted straight for the girl. Out of his peripherals, Josuke could spot another examinee. A female with purple hair who was headed in the same direction he was with possibly the same idea. She eventually zoomed ahead of him and the lead-skinned girl also happened to pass him. The horrific pain was taking a substantial toll on his body and it was showing. "Come... On..." A daunting crack came from his abdomen as he pushed himself harder and increased his speed. He used the fierce wind of his Quirk to discharge intense winds behind him, thrusting himself high towards the blue-haired girl. He had gained some good height. Enough to see incoming enemies and the other bustling examinees.

"AAAAAAAAHH!!" Once again, he used his right hand to emit an extreme gale behind himself and fling himself towards the earth. He was headed straight for a sly one point bot that hadn't been taken down yet. Like a raging meteor, he slammed down into the robot, completely demolishing it. "Sorry, I fell behind." A drop of fresh blood trickled out of his soft lips and descended from the corner of his mouth, down his chin. He wiped it away, staring fiercely at a stationary three pointer. This time, using his left side, he launched three vast spikes of rock towards the robot. All which perforated it's viridescent armor, effectively dismantling it.

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Arai Arai PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Arai Arai PlusUltra PlusUltra

Villain Points: 23
Rescue Points: 5​

Ramune nods to the new arrival as the fighting takes place before looking to the tailed girl for a moment getting an idea and a smirk forming on her face. Her eyes were particularly upon their tail as more of the Robots began to form up, taking not of its hardness and spikes. "Hey Tailed Girl....think ive got an idea, holding on tight and your tail tense". Without giving much more of an explanation she reaches down to take hold of the girl by the back with one hand, raising her several feet off the ground before starting to swing them around and eventually spinning at higher speed as she pivots on her foot. Should the girl not fight it, they would essentially work to use her monstrous physical abilities with the weaponized tail to become a tornado of destruction, with added water bursts worked in to increase the speed yet further. The end result was shredding up any they came into contact with
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Japanime Japanime

(+9 V, +5H)

Emiko Yukimura
brillantsite.png

Interactions: Chair-Sama Chair-Sama Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Mentions: Chair-Sama Chair-Sama Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Impressive? Emiko stared at the building she had hit just moments before. She had simply prevented her quirk from harming someone else, nothing special about it. Besides, she had no control over plants when she was in such a weakened state. In all honestly, she was surprised she was able to redirect it at all. Instead of dwelling on the thought though, Emiko smiled at the boy, "Thank you!"

Emiko directed her attention back to the other student, who was still up on the building. He had said something a minute ago, but she hadn't heard him. She cupped her hands around her mouth, ready to send another wave of apologies when he teleported down next to her.

She tilted her head to one side as he introduced himself. Was it okay to be making friends in the middle of an exam? She supposed it could be, after all, she wasn't sure she could keep going. But then she wouldn't want to hold him back either... but no one said they couldn't team-up. The other boy, whose name she still didn't know spoke up, telling her the boy, Ryn, looked fine and that he would be taking his leave now. "Be safe! I hope to see you in class!" She called out to him as he left. The last words he had said came out in such a rush she hadn't heard him correctly, but she figured it was nothing.

"I'm Emiko Yukimura, it's nice to meet you!" Emiko turned back to Ryn, "Are you okay? I didn't know you were there..." She looked him over, checking to make sure he had no scrapes or bruises. Her own pain was still very prominent, but she didn't care. It would be selfish to think about her own injuries when someone else was most likely hurt.

"How many points do you have? Is it alright you if you talk?" She didn't want to rude, but she also didn't want someone not getting in just because they used their time to talk to her.

Last edited:
Interactions: Aeris Aeris

Ryn watches the other student fly off without really paying attention to what he says. As Ryn is watching him fly off he shrugs his shoulders and turn ms towards the girl who's just introduced herself. He laughs and scratches the back of his head. " Hehe yeah, I'm fine. Oh my points?" As he has a confused and puzzled look on his face. "Oh umm I don't really know, I forgot there were points. These robots are kinda boring so I just decided to take a break." He notices that she is asking if he is okay when she is in obvious pain. "Forget about me, what about you? I can see that your in some pain right now, how about we help each other you help me find these robots and ill help you get around and destroy some of these guys." As he give her a grin knowing its okay to help and trust each other.

As I continue my search I notice two people who were injure, one was a boy and the other was a girl. I stayed and watch as the girl was helping the boy, I flew done there see it up close "Wait? what am I doing!? You have to keep going or else there will be no more robots left,(But they do seem they need help) NO! you have to keep going no stopping for anyone!" As I continue flying I thought about the boy and girl, helping each other, why, why are they helping each other isn't this test about proving yourself and to everyone what you got and if you got what it takes to be a hero!! As I was thinking about it I wasn't looking and got hit by something or something came at me "OW!! Ugh what was that!!" As I said while landing on the hard ground, luckily I wasn't hurt but, as I tried to fly my wings was stuck under a rock. I tried to escape, I tried to lift the rock but I was weak from that hit. "Hey do you need help? I can help you, whats your name?" As I looked up I realized it was that girl who was helping that boy," NO! I-I'm fine I have it under control I don't need help really!"

View attachment 880767

Mention: , Chair-Sama Chair-Sama , Aeris Aeris

Last edited:
Yanagi Hara
dAT7Lwrl.jpg

Yanagi gave a nod to the girl as she seemed to take to her idea. The sound of others not being quite in her focus like her new companion. She began running with the girl heading to the next group of robots spotting a few bigger ones among them. It was seeming the numbers were thinning out a bit from before but luckily a lot of the groups were more wisely avoided by most who knew better then to do something crazy like she was about to. Group them up and draw there attention and make sure Zella could sneak in and take care of a few of the larger more valuable ones.

"Alright here I go! Operation decoy! As long as there is one or two bigger ones left over we should be able to knock a few of the little ones with them and you can get some of the bigger robots! If we dont both get points it should at least make sure you get points from those while I'll get some from the little ones!" She spoke smiling giving a thumbs up as she ran forward lightly holding onto her dress as if to not cause it to drag despite being no where near risking dragging on the ground. It didn't hurt to be safe making sure they both got credit for taking out individual robots after all. Cover all your bases or what not.

"Over here you big ol scrap box of tin cans!" The dark haired girl called out as soon as she got some space from Zella making sure not to accidentally have her partner being seen and disurpting there 'operation'. The girl waved as it was clear she drew the attention looking a bit worried though running quickly away as several larger robots and many more smaller ones began to chase her as a group. The girl glancing behind having made a bit of a bigger gap this time compared to last time just to be a little safer. Last time was a bit too close for comfort for her. She glanced behind careful to watch her step hoping to try and run as long as possible to draw in as much as she could and give Zella more time to take out a few of the larger stragglers.

"So slow you rusty buckets of bolts!" She shouted waving back as she ran further glancing around for a manhole to use for her next 'evasive maneuvor'.

Interacted: Noct Noct

Villian points - 4
Rescue Points - 0

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Arai Arai PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime

The Plan was simple: let Madame Blue-Hair handle the tanking and primary DPS, allow Comrade Bandage to handle most of the support using whatever that quirk was, and pick off any targets she could with her tail in order to lighten the Madame's load. It was cost effective, and would allow them all to simultaneously rake in big returns.

And best of all? It would absolutely fit in with a number of Heroic Traits that marketing teams absolutely lost their minds over.

Yakta could see it now: a grainy filter over everything as the increasing hordes descended upon them, battered protagonists standing in the face of overwhelming odds despite the trials they'd already overcome, a swelling orchestra in the backdrop designed specifically to portray just how resilient they were, some old guy with the best narrator voice in existence talking about the tenets of perseverance and struggle.

As Yakta sent flying spikes through the heads of two one-pointers, she tried to picture the image they struck if there had been a film crew right there with them. Madame Blue-Hair would definitely get prominent feature due mostly to how much damage she was dishing and withstanding. Yakta and Comrade Bandages would probably settle for being cast as the pillars of support that marketing teams loved focusing on, but that would be a fine setup to work through.

And hey, it sounded as if it wasn't only going to be them. Yakta heard a battle yell mere moments before the red-headed guy leaped in and took down another robot that had been trying to attack from an alternate angle. Given the numbers of robots that were rushing them, Yakta wasn't too concerned with the growing numbers, and more potential heroes just meant more marketing the whole Teamwork aspect. But what drew her attention was the fact that he wasn't really looking so hot.

Sure, he got the dramatic entrance part down by showing up and destroying the robot with some rock spikes, something that validated Yakta's suspicion that those rock walls back there were probably his doing, but he still seemed to be bleeding from the mouth. It wasn't a good sign, and the last thing they needed was someone going down and ruining their marketability.

Using her tail to shield herself from the blast of a two pointer nearby and whipping a spike through its chest, Yakta put a hand up to her chin while debating how to cover her bases.

"The help's appreciated," she wound up telling him before pointing to Comrade Bandages "Mind covering her while she helps set up the barricade? We're kind of held up with the bots over here so-"

Before she could finish, Madame Blue Hair took the time to approach her and state that she'd gotten an idea. She offered a very nonspecific recommendation to hold on tight and tense up her tail, which Yakta almost interpreted as some kind of poorly timed come on.

The reality turned out to be much stranger than even that.

She didn't know how it happened, one minute Madame Blue Hair was taking hold of her by the back then the next moment she was being swung around. Holding on for dear life, Yakta tensed up automatically as she watched her tail get swung into drone after drone. She'd used her tail countless times as a tool, weapon, and occasional companion when the scenario allowed it. But never had she allowed another to do so.

But despite her reservations and panicked expression, she went along with it and kept her tail as solid as possible primarily because of its effectiveness. She was being swung at Faux Villains big and small, with the occasional water blast from Madame Blue-Hair tearing apart the opposition with almost frightening efficiency, simultaneously netting them both points.

But damn it if it wouldn't make an extremely marketable combo toy, Yakta could almost picture sets being sold out across entire cities.

Sometimes, profitability meant sacrifice, and surely such could be applied here.

Villain Points: 23
Rescue Points: 5

Hokkai Kasuka.png
Hokkai was one of the several who wasn't paying attention for a good long while at the beginning, but he soon caught on. He hadn't read the paper either, so it was discarded early on due to his carelessness. Rushing into action, he sees nearly everyone already finishing up with their areas/fights. Panicking, he eventually finds a robot worth 2 points secluded from the rest. "Oh of course i find the bugged one... but hey, at least i get some points." Combining hydrogen peroxide and vinegar, the robot would rust instantly, rendering it unable to move due to the excessive rust.

He continues searching for other robots, but only finds a few one pointers on their way to the entrance area.
"I really messed up this time... I may not even get into the school at this rate!" He's already exhausted at this point and nearly out of vinegar. Finally, he finds another 2 point robot, and repeats the same process, using up the last of his vinegar. "Surely that's enough? Well... then again, these others likely trained a whole bunch... i need another concoction... or wait, why not just add more metal to them... they'll become deformed and unable to move then, and i get their points." Using a melted metallic substance already stored within him, he'd amass mounds of it, sticking a pair of 1 point robots to each other.

Villain Points: 9
Rescue Points: 0

Interactions: Open
Mentions: Open

Last edited:
Zella listened to the girl talk as she slowly began to split off from her. I hope she doesn't mess this up, she already seems like a klutz. She thought to herself while recalling that she had caught the girl in a state of disarray not even 2 minutes ago. Zella cut into the alley in the mock city, out of sight of the robotic enemies the school had decided would be reasonable opponents for teenagers who are in the process of learning about themselves and their powers. She ran though the alley, in order to position herself behind the robots so that herself and her newly acquired friend can enact their plan. They seemed to pick their roles properly too, as Yanagi was quite loud, if she were the one on the swift and silent mission the result would certainly be dirty. She kept running through the alley and was already feeling the pressure, she could hear the commotion and the ground slightly rumble as Yanagi gathered up the group of robots. When she turned the corner she gasped in a shock. Yanagi gathered 3 3 pointers, 4 2 pointers, and 5 1 pointers.

Zella bit her lip out of sheer frustration, why would she gather so much? The eccentric girl thought to herself, ignoring the fact that she herself had not been clear on the fact of limits. While she was confident the two could eventually take on the large group, it was uncertain if more would join the fray perhaps. Zella didn't have time to sit there though, the teachers were watching, and an act of cowardice or betrayal would likely be noted with severe distaste from the proctors. She braced herself, and took off towards the group.

As she exited the Alley, quickly pulled down the switches of 2 nearby 2 pointers. Then shortly after, using the 2 pointer as a stool to climb onto a nearby 3 pointer, it was quite difficult to stick the landing due to the fact that the robots were moving, but Zella barely managed to get up onto it and pull it's switch to deactivate it. As the robot crumbled to the ground she jumped from it onto the other 3 pointer nearby and did the same thing. As this one fell, she lost her footing and began to fall off the robot. Damn it, I made a mistake. She thought to herself as she began to fall.

Villain points:11
Rescue: 0

Hanarei Hanarei

It was suppose to be easy…and was easy until a bulldozer sized robot came out of no where..
”Wait What?”
Astral said out loud to nobody, she quickly took up her stance she can panic later now she had to fight this huge bot..with Red eyes…he seems to angry, but why.
The bot started on her and astral immediately went aside so the big guy ended up catching nothing but air, Oh darnit! He seems more angrier. Astral started backing up and ended up hitting a wall, why isn’t her barrier working, Astral thought in panic, when suddenly realization dawned on her that she was experiencing strong emotions which means She can’t control her barrier…she needed to calm down but nope the big bad bot wasin’t gonna make this easy with his big bad posture and damn eyes!

“Hey….big guy, I don’t understand what your so angry about but how about lets get you some chill pills…or better yet let’s just throw you in the freezer”

Astral tried talking to the bot but it was useless and to make matters worst when she tried to use her physical moves her leg tripped and got trapped in somethig, she was unable to use her quirk or fight

“Uh….Help!?”

Astral screamed.

V-12
R-0

Interactions Open

Mind covering her while she helps set up the barricade? We're kind of held up with the bots over here so-"

Hiromi nodded to Yakta, though she wasn't sure if the poor girl realised before blue-hair began swinging her around like a wrecking ball, sending spikes and chaos in every direction. Hiromi had to duck between cover and their barrier to avoid the spikes. A little rescue and some more warning would've been nice, but its effectiveness couldn't be ignored. Besides, Hiromi could recognise when she was outclassed, offensivley. Her quirk would have to be useful elsewhere. And it certainly looked like the newcomer did need some help. He was currently throwing stones and wind every which way, between him and the spikes, it was getting pretty gnarly for the bots.

"Hey!" she called to him. Jeez he looked even rougher up close. There was fresh blood coming from...somewhere on his face, as well as what she could see from experience looked like early bruises for something underneath the skin. Heavy bumps best case scenario, cracked ribs or broken bones worst case. She summoned more bandages and supplies to her arms, somewhat reluctant at her one trick. Then again, the rest of her gear wasn't as helpful here. "Hey earth-and-wind guy! Let me look at that!" She called, gesturing to hs lip and arms and showing the medical supplies.

Interaction: Open
Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Japanime Japanime

Rescue Points: 15​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back