• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Flora.

Flora continued to stare at Washi after he announced that the test was fake. Well... Sort of fake? It seemed that the test had bearing on what the teacher thought of his students, but he had of about them not being in his class. Flora looked around, reading the faces of the other students. Had they known that it was a ruse? Had anyone else been as clueless as her?

Flora did however feel a little less heavy. Light and shaky, in fact. And relieved? Maybe.

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki wasn't really surprised when the teacher announced his bluff. After walking over to join the side group, he had watched the rest of the students go, all with varying attempts. He was sitting down in the grass near the end. He even had a few new insects that wanted to stay with him, meaning he now had a few more friends hiding in his cloak at basically all times. His hood hid his reaction to the teachers announcement. If they wanted to know, they'd crouch down and stare at him, which would be quite weird to do, or ask him what he thought.

He watched everyone else's reaction from under his hood. The girl who had cried a couple times already was pretty bewildered, though she didn't seem quite as worried anymore either. The girl who had voiced out against the teacher was acting confident, though not overly so. Taric... was as usual. Uncaring? No. Maybe just not great at words, with a pretty mellow personality.
Miyaki suddenly recalled Washi complimenting him on how he handled things. It seems he hadn't noticed the fact Miyaki had intended to follow the instructions to the letter, just like Hiromi had done, but he couldn't keep from thinking for a split second about wanting to hold the villain in place, which was all the insects nearby needed for them to fly into action. At least that instinct didn't seem to be wrong, he just needed to learn when to keep it in check.

Miyaki continued to watch, wondering how, was it Toshiro? would react. Seeing as apparently tomorrow involved something more physical than today, once he saw how everyone reacted, he'd get up and leave if no one talked to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: Open to talk to. (Who wants to talk to the shy bug boi?)​

254ebfac7a19848580957a54fa5b2d70.jpg
Hiromi Yoshihara

A growl of frustration escaped Hiromi's throat as Washi began walking away. All of that to rpove your character. Her frustration stemmed more from the fact that she had somewhat guessed correctly at the test's true purpose, but doubted herself into giving what hse considered to be the weakest of the 3 answers. You can follow orders. Cool, so can a dog. The others seemed generally...happy...with the result, but then again, if this had been a proper test, Hiromi would now be a class of one.

Flora and Yanagi seemed to be feeling better, especially seeing them not participate in the test itself. While she bared them both no ill will, she was frustrated at the seeming lack of consequence. Maybe Miyaki felt the same way, she figured, heading over to him. He was sat on the grass and looked to be contemplating, or watching the others. Either way, maybe he shared her frustrations.
"Hey," She started, sitting beside him. "Did you mean to let your friends all over the villain, or did you just want to go to sensei?"

Interactions: Astrylan Astrylan /open

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki.jpeg
While watching everyone's reactions to the bluff, Miyaki got a bit hungry and pulled a small packet of crackers. He put a couple on his legs and insects from his cloak swarmed them. He was engrossed in watching them and hadn't noticed Hiromi walking up, causing him to startle a bit when she talked. His head went up a bit too quick for his hood, and it slipped off. He quickly yanked it back up however, though it was a bit late for that.

"Uh, I was intending to be a sacrifice, to gauge the test, but I let my thoughts wander to my friends here and they figured out what it was I actually wanted, which was to hold the villain back. They sometimes follow my inner thoughts over my outer ones. Though it's rare for it to happen, I haven't learned to entirely control it yet. They sense my instincts better than I do sometimes." His voice was a tad shaky, but that was most likely from when his hood fell off, as that obviously embarrassed him for whatever reason.

He shrugs and munches on the cracker in his hand. He doesn't look at Hiromi directly, but enough to know he was paying attention. This meant the earlier glimpse of his face was probably all she'd get without sitting down next to him.

Interactions: Arai Arai

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: grudge grudge simj26 simj26 Archdemon Archdemon Japanime Japanime Arai Arai Astrylan Astrylan Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

If Yakta was upset by Toshiro's enjoyment of her wording, she didn't show it. Instead, she glanced over at him for a moment before raising an eyebrow as he nonchalantly mentioned their particular interaction leaving Sunao out. As if summoned by the mere mention of him, Sunao joined in with a reaffirmation that he'd stay out of the way of any budding romance.

But this Yakta couldn't ignore. And where Tokage seemed more confused over what their implications were, she was more irritated by the framing so far. It led her tail to get tense under her, but a quick rub was more than enough to get her darling to loosen up and relaxed

"Romance?" she shook her head "No romance, comrades. No flower, no present, no date for enticing. Merely overexcitement lead to unfortunate assault of unaware Yakta."

She gave a sigh before smiling and turning her attention back to the test, though waved a hand towards Toshiro and Tokage, "Comrades Tosh and Sun maybe teach Kage of to being romantic, yes? Make next bout of excitement less stressful for innocent tail-girls."

Leaving it at that, she was able to bear witness to Hiromi's attempt. After watching all her fellow classmates, Yakta found herself closing her eyes and nodding as Hiromi actually went and followed Washi's instructions. As soon as she was finished, he led her over to the rest of them and eventually led to what Yakta was waiting to hear, an admission that the entire scenarios was orchestrated to gauge their characters.

Crossing her arms and nodding as he went over what he'd learned from their actions, Yakta eventually raised herself up off the ground using her tail and planted herself back onto her feet. She gave a stretch as Washi told them to get ready for tomorrow and left them to their devices. It would seem that their first day had been concluded without incident, which meant that planning for the next day would be critical.

Yet at Yanagi's claim that everything had gone according to her plan, Yakta couldn't help but begin gauging reactions. Most of which were either of relief or confusion, with many viewing the others to see if their own reactions were mirrored. Yakta finished stretching just as Yanagi vocalized her curiosity of what Washi planned for tomorrow. He had claimed they would be getting Physical, which could mean a number of things when training to become heroes: Quirk Gauging, Combat, etc.

But Yakta wasn't in the mood for pondering, and made such a thing quite clear, "Oi Nagi, still being with the overthinking?" she asked in response before shaking her head and approaching Yanagi "Activity tomorrow obvious."

She raised her tail high and began waving it side to side, "I get to show off majesty of tail," she placed a hand on her own chest before gesturing to her classmates "and you all be showing the strengths as well."

As her tail lowered behind her, she flicked some of her hair out of the way before lowering her arms, "For now, be enjoying of success comrades, no matter how small."

With that she turned away from them, "Rest of day has been given to us, unforeseen bonus. How to utilize I wonder?"

Interactions/Mention: Everyone!
Specific interacts/Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Hanarei Hanarei simj26 simj26 Archdemon Archdemon Noct Noct Japanime Japanime Arai Arai

Tokage voiced his confusion over Toshiro's joke, clearly not comprehending the subtext, and Toshiro's countenance flattened. Sunao then interjected himself into his remark, prompting him to regain his leer as he spun around to face him. Sunao indicated his desire to sit behind the lines on Yakta and Tokage's 'budding romance,' relegating himself to wingman. "Well, you sure played good wingman for my joke..." Toshiro remarked internally before continuing his own skit. "That's such a pity! I was anticipating a scaly love triangle. "He laughed again, his grin widening. However, his smile faded as he shifted his gaze to Tokage, puzzled once more by Susano's words. He strolled up quietly, a solemn expression on his face as he patted Tokage on the shoulder. "Tokage, don't be concerned. Some people mature at a slower rate than others." He stated that with a thumbs up as if he pitied the lizard man.

He let go of his shoulder to glance over at Yakta, scratching the side of his head at the idea of teaching Tokage romance with Sunao, "I feel like even if we sat down and gave him a seminar, he wouldn't be the type to put on a bowtie and come with roses and chocolates," he admonished, before stepping up to focus back on the test. Hiromi was the last student to go, and she did something no one else had done previously: she merely followed Washi's directions without making any additional comments or tricks. Washi seemed pleased with her performance marking something on his checkboard before approaching everyone who had been kicked to the side and making a scatching statement.

"Well, all but one of you will actually be attending my class. Unfortunately, most of you can't follow simple instructions, which was your downfall. "

As he waited patiently, Toshiro tilted his head down, his hair hanging down to conceal most of his face, as if he didn't need to hear anything else. Everything he'd come to believe was quickly confirmed. It was all a ruse. It was a character test for him to assess their personalities and values. Toshiro's usual smile eventually distorted into a ferocious grin, one he had never displayed before, as Washi began to speak into great detail about the perceptions he obtained from all of the students based on the various occurrences of the day. Toshiro fixed his gaze on the ground, "So it really was a test. This guy played with our emotions this whole time. He even manipulated me for a second through Zella's reaction," his thoughts began to piece together events as he flexed his fingers, "He played a key role just to see what occurred, not displaying his actual position until the end. Even then, he took consideration of everyone's stances and thoughts."

Toshiro raised his head, slapping his forehead with his hand as his grin faded, and locked his gaze on Washi. "He reminds me of myself. He's someone I should admire and respect," he thought ss he turned away from Washi, he sighed and reverted to his usual smirk, one final assessment entering his brain.

"I'm going to grow to despise him."

Toshiro made a mental note of what Washi mentioned about tomorrow's class as he walked away. If the event turned out to be as he expected, he'd have to get ready. After all, if all went according to plan, only two people would know his cards at that point. He concluded that it was best to put the thought to the side. He overheard Yakta talking to Yanagi as he walked over to pace in front of the rest of the class. "I agree with big red over there; it's pointless to be concerned about tomorrow! It's something you can think about while you're trying to sleep or brushing all that hair of yours," He remarked to Yanagi, nodding dismissively as he agreed with Yakta's comments in his own manner. "I'm curious to see how everyone does tomorrow, but for now, let's relax." He said, snatching his hands from his pockets and whirling on his heel to survey the rest of the class. "This is our first day on the road to become the greatest heroes in the world! Let's have a little celebration, shall we?" He flashed a bright smile and passionately raised his hands. "Let's go grab a bite to eat together, build some new friendships, and all those other wonderful things! And I know just the place," he said, clapping his hands together, "You don't even have to worry about paying, it's all on me," he stated his surprisingly generous offer, surely there had to be some kind of catch, but it wasn't apparent for the time being as Toshiro looked expectantly at all his classmates.

Taric stood up looking over at The others and approaching seeing as everyone decided to sorta bunch up again he saw no reason not to as well they would be doing a physical exam thing tommorw and well Taric wasn't sure if he liked the implication of that really. Yakta was as she seemed to be doing often leading group and asking what exactly they should do next since the rest of the day was apparnelty free, no one had made too many suggestion Taric looking around awkwardly he'd take a deep breath having a idea that he felt was incredibly dumb but he might as well try. "Hey since we are all here mabye we can all show off our powers properly? Since we are all here" taric spoke loudly clearly and without his normal sputtering as soon as he finished tho his face became very red feeling embarrassed for his dumb suggestion attempting to sink back into the crowd it was hard at his current size however making him look more silly.

Hiromi Yoshihara

"So they just do whatever your subconscious wants? That sounds like a blessing and a curse..." she muttered. Miyaki's quirk did some pretty strong with the right strategy being applied to it. But she took solace in the similarities between his and her own, no real offensive power to it, not without getting a little creative. She couldn't see his face at all, and it seemed rude to crouch down to get a peek, so se remained standing out of respect to his privacy, nodding her chin towards the rest of the group. Though it was strange. What glimpse he'd seen suggested he wasn't exactly horrible to look at.

Yakta seemed to be getting close to Toshiro and his rapidly forming crew, which was fine by her. The duo were quickly becoming the heads of the class. Though they were maybe not the most responsible characters, but maybe that was just because she didn't know them well enough yet. Thankfully Toshiro presented an opportunity. And whatever he was offering to pay for was probably better than the discounted aisle she would be shopping from tonight. She tried to get a beat on him, why he would be offering to pay for...10+ people to eat. Maybe he was rich. Or reckless with money. Either way, food was welcome. Even more when Taric suggested they show off their powers today. Hiromi would much rather leave hers for now, giving her time to go and collect stuff for the physical exam.

She signalled to Toshiro her interest in food, or at least hanging out for a bit somewhere. "Food sounds good. Free food? Even better. You gonna come?" She asked Miyaki. "Or if it's a little too much we can hang out and do something..."

Interactions: Astrylan Astrylan grudge grudge
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki shrugged. "Anyway, thankfully it seems they only follow my such instructions when it has to do with my safety, or someone I'm close with's safety." He said this in a way that made it hard to tell if he heard Hiromi's muttering. As Taric spoke up Miyaki glanced over and watched as the guy immediately tried to hide afterwards. He smiled a bit, realizing Taric was probably not the best at socializing, like himself.

It was then Hiromi asked if he was coming. He hadn't planned on it; he wasn't great with such things, and preferred to just head off back to his room and make something himself.
"Uh, nah, I'm fine. I'd rather not deal with large parties like that..." He looks up, though not directly at her, and smiles wryly to himself. Hiromi would be able to catch another look at his face if she was looking. He then stands up, intending to take a walk around the school. "I think I'll take a look around the school. You're welcome to come with if you want, though it'll be pretty boring compared to free food." He chuckles and starts walking at a slow enough pace she could catch up should she so desire.

Mentions: Basically everyone.​

Hiromi Yoshihara

"...though it'll be pretty boring compared to free food,"

Hiromi laughed along with Miyaki, somewhat out of a desire to be polite, and quickly stepped up to walk alongside him. Exploring the school's campus was probably more beneficial than just going to eat. Besides, getting to know her classmates one on one would lead to greater relationships than her trying to talk to everyone at once, right? She quickly threw a wave back to the others, calling out to them. "You guys go ahead. Miyaki and I are going to take a look around the campus," She shouted as she moved away from them, turning back to her red haired companion. What bugs remained with him seemed to have calmed down, it seems he was right about large parties not being his thing.

"I'm happy to take a look around," She started, moving in front of the boy to open a door for him, "This campus is so big I'd be lying if I said I was a little worried about getting lost,"

Interactions: Astrylan Astrylan

Miyaki Masamine

"Yea... I figured the same, though once I walk around a bit it'll nearly impossible for me to get lost anymore." He held the next door open for Hiromi and as they got to a crossroad of sorts, a few insects spread out and seemed to fly around the walls a bit before heading back to Miyaki. "These little guys are great at helping navigate. How it's done is a bit annoying to explain, but they do something similar to how ants communicate what paths to take and not to take. A type of smell kind of, closer to pheromones." He shrugs and picks a random way to go before turning right.

"Hmmm, I feel like the school itself is a bit big for the number of students, ya know? Do they have something hidden behind the walls? Oh, I see... Makes sense." Miyaki seemed to talk himself towards the end, or at least not to Hiromi certainly. He also didn't seem to intent on elaborating what he found it unless asked. His lack of talking to others, or even being around others could clearly be seen here. He kind of forgot he was walking around with someone else, or at least that they probably didn't want to listen to him ramble on by himself and would rather have a conversation.

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: grudge grudge Hanarei Hanarei Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai Astrylan Astrylan Archdemon Archdemon

It was Toshiro's comment which came soon after Yakta had finished talking. Not only did he agree to leave worries of tomorrow to the side, but he seemed intent on celebrating their first day together. Yakta looked back to him as he spoke, her tail raising up as he made an effort to hang out. All of them, going out to grab a bite to eat. That proposition was what finally made Yakta step away from Yanagi, and approach Toshiro once more. She didn't want to imply that they should all get to know one another, especially seeing as they'd probably do so naturally over the course of the school year.

Her question had been geared more towards getting an idea of people's inclinations, what they did in their free time, just a few conversation starters if she ever needed them later.

But Toshiro's approach made her raise an eyebrow, though her suspicions were overruled when he mentioned that he'd be paying for the entire endeavor. Apparently he knew where he wanted to take them, so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility he could get a fair price for a group this large. Despite that, Yakta's eyes went to her classmates, seeing who would mention the offer first.

Surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, it was Taric who spoke first with a counter-offer to Toshiro's. Showing off Quirks with one another, that was what he suggested they use their sudden free day to do. Yakta couldn't help it, she giggled at the implication before approaching Taric. He seemed to regret his suggestion, awkwardly trying to melt into the crowd before Yakta clapped him on the shoulder.

"Oi Comrade, not enjoying suspense of wondering?" she asked before giving him a rub on the shoulder "Quirks undoubtedly be shown soon if not tomorrow."

With her other hand, she gestured around to their classmates, "Allow some their secrets for little bit longer, time for merriment approaches."

Hiromi initially seemed just as eager to indulge in free food, but then she asked Miyaki if he'd be coming to. He declined, voicing intent to just explore the school. Yakta tilted her head as Hiromi took his offer of joining him, watching them leave whilst matching Hiromi's wave with one of her own.

With a shrug, she turned her attention back to Toshiro, "Comrade Tosh, I shall be taking offered opportunity to stuff myself." she reached up and placed a hand against her stomach for emphasis. As she did, she gave a glance back at Tokage and smiled.

"Take notes, Comrade Kage." she nodded to Toshiro "Our friend is moving to outpace your efforts."

She turned her attention back to Toshiro and raised her eyebrow again, "Now, where you proposing to be taking us, friend?"

TARIC
interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter grudge grudge
Taric was still trying to hide himself Taric was of course still incredibly worried that he'd made a totally stupid suggestion... the boy practically jumped when yakata tapped him on the shoulder letting out a rather high pitched yelp almost falling down on his face but he managed not to and turned around to the reptile girl and chuckled a little awkwardly. "oh well umm. i guess errr but ok so it was a kinda dumb idea" Taric replied to Yakata his face going rather red with embarrassment. "but oh yeah umm food.... wish I could still eat.." Taric more or less rambled on thinking back on the time before his quirk manifested and he was able to actually eat instead of just swallowing objects for sustenance following yakata since she seemed to know what she was doing walking ovet to tosh as it seemed they had the suggestion for where to go eat.

Hokkai had been laying low this entire time, apparently so much that the teacher... Mr. Washi... hadn't called his name during this entire assessment. Left there standing alone, he heard the commentary of the other students while many did what they saw fit. He would have gone through, but with his quirk activated of course. Squishy everywhere except the legs so he could at least stand upright, but maybe this was thinking too much into it. He was left out, simple as that. Many friendships were already starting as well, and here he was overthinking the smallest things on what could be. Looking back over to the others, there was only one he had met somewhat, being Flora... from the entrance exam. Kinda reminded him of those games he used to play... the plant-girls... Alraunes? Perhaps that was... a horrible way to think of it, only the abilities and gender are similar. The teacher spoke up then, confirming that he wasn't noticed. "A fake test, everyone passed?" That relieved him, that meant he and everyone who "failed" passed in the end. The cocky tall guy invited them to eat, food on him... Tokage was his name? Well it sounded nice, since nearly everyone was going... maybe he could actually fit in somehow. Getting friends was his main objective at this point. "I'll come with you guys too... if that's ok?"

Interactions/Mentions: grudge grudge Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (And everyone else in the area, sorry... just getting back into this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back