• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I'll succeed no matter where I go,"

There was a point where confidence became arrogance, and Hiromi was certain that Toshiro had blazed past it at 100 miles an hour. He seemed to have more confidence than sense. Being recommended wasn't a huge indicator of success, judging by Sunao's attitude since he arrived. Before she had a chance to give any meaningful reply, the teacher was seperating them, into his own group of volunteers. Se wanted to come up with some final killer comment, but couldn't think of anything in the moment, and let it slide. Hiromi was sure he'll butt in to another conversation sooner or later.

For now, she made her way next to the rest of the class, noting that the teacher had also singled out Flora to join the volunteer group. Seemed a little unfair, was everyione just dropping the class? Maybe they knew something she didn't, or equally frustratingly, they just weren't that bothered about it. That fact made Hiromi clench her teeth in discontent. This was a big deal to her and probably a lot of people that didn't make the cut, and there was people here practically throwing away the opportunity that had been offered to them. She took a few deep breaths to calm down. Toshiro was obviously under her skin more than she expected. Focus on the task she thought. What can I learn to prepare here?

The villain wasn't moving, and the task issued was just to get to the teacher. Toshiro's friend (Zella?) was moving up to go first, though she seemed more focused on the villain than making her way to the man. Was that the point of the exercise, to fight the villain? Or was it a red herring? The girl sighed in frustration, speaking up at Yakta's own concerns.

"Yeah, but then why but the villain there? He has to serve a purpose," She pointed out, more and more stressed by the endless questions and no explanation. Isn't this a school?!

Mentions: grudge grudge Japanime Japanime
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Washi

1514903504-b818eefb11fcce8205edb6524fbcdeda.jpeg
Washi stared at Zella and the villain with a blank expression. He was frozen like a statue, trying to figure out if what was happening in front of him was a joke or not. It had to be. Right? He finally opened his mouth but before he could say anything he closed it. He knew he was going to come off very cruel and hurtful.

He cleared his throat and any immediate hurtful comments he had stirring in his mind and tried again. "This is a joke right?" He stared daggers at Zella. "I refuse to believe I just gave you crystal clear instruction to simply walk over to me and you do THE EXACT OPPOSITE!! I-I-I I don't get it!! Are you kidding me?! You're in high school aren't you? You know your directions, yes? Then what are you doing? Unbelievable. Laughable, really. Yeah, go ahead and stand over there with the rest of the volunteers please. All you've done is prove to me you don't have what it takes to be at this school. Hell, at any high school. Oh and if you need any help with finding your way to where the volunteers are, I'm sure a classmate would be willing to help. You know, so you don't go straying off." Washi rolled his eyes in annoyance and looked at his clipboard. Before he could call out another name, the grey-skinned girl from earlier had spoke out. She also took notice of the other student blatantly disregarding direct instructions.

"Yes! You heard correctly! Come to me! To me! If you can't do it... If it's too hard... Just let me know. I didn't realize this was such a hard thing for high schoolers to do. My bad." He glanced down at his clipboard for a name. "Next is Yakta. Yakta Morriche. Sorry if I butchered your name." "Now, let's see if these other students have what it takes. Come on, young heroes. Show me you're a hero at heart!!"

Interaction: Noct Noct GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mention: Noct Noct GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 simj26 simj26 grudge grudge Archdemon Archdemon

Zella's attention was drawn to Washi as he spoke to her in a harsh tone. It seemed she had completely misinterpreted what the test was for. She grit her teeth together as her heart sank, a pit deep in her throat. Angry thoughts filled her head but voicing them would do no good at this point, she quietly walked towards Washi at first, ignoring the villain, her head down in a sense of shame. "I- I'm sorry I let you down sir." She quietly uttered, her voice trembling. She then made her way over to the group of volunteers, like she was requested to.

This was certainly not the first impression she wanted the class to have of her. In her efforts to seem smart and clever she must have missed out on the exact purpose of this exam, which must have been to determine who can follow simple orders. She had failed that, due to that, she sat over by the group of volunteers, as she watched how Yakta would follow the exam. She turned away from the group as she was truly ashamed from her miscalculation. She didn't want to look at any of them; she wanted to just disappear at that moment.

It was an unlucky situation, had she gotten the chance to watch others go first, perhaps she could have figured out Washi's true intention of this exam, but she was unfortunate enough to go first, which led to this situation. She put her head in her hands as she started to cry, keeping it quiet as she didn't want the nearby volunteers to notice, but how would anybody not notice. It's possible she had just blown away her whole future on a gamble.

Interacted: Japanime Japanime (Washi) Volunteer group
Mentioned: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
Interaction: Noct Noct
Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Japanime Japanime (Volunteer Group)

As Zella approached the menacing figure that sat in the center of the room, Toshiro observed carefully from the sidelines. "He went and gave her the roughest position. There are only two ways this can go. She either succeeds here and acts as a model for others who follow behind her, or..." His head dropped down slightly to pay more attention to the test a shadow drawing over his face. "Her failure becomes an example for those who will blaze past her. In this situation, it's just like facing an actual villain. It's sink or swim."

Zella eventually reached the villain, she made her perception of what the exam truly was about. Instead of following directions, she began to make her particular approach to the problem, going through the motions of toying with the enemy instead of passing by it like taught. Toshiro took one glance at their teacher and the blank expression of dumbfoundedness made it plain that Zella's response to the circumstance was not what he desired nor expected. Comparatively though, Toshiro offered not a word, continuing to observe Zella pantomime her answer to the 'question' she was given. His lack of snarky comments or sarcastic jokes opposed the demeanor he demonstrated throughout morning assembly, never missing the occasion to poke fun at someone. In this scenario, though, he silently observed it played out until Washi finally stepped in to stop her.

Hearing the teacher hammer into Zella's acts, Toshiro felt an emotion he hadn't felt in a while, so long in fact that he forgot the last time he had it.

A disdain for someone else.

While it undoubtedly was counterintuitive to Toshiro's disposition, hearing such harsh remarks coming from someone else other than him and with such ruthlessness couldn't help but ignite a growing repugnance to the teacher. His brow furrowed as he glanced at Washi, then forced his eyes away from him as Zella came. He studied the emotion on her face and inadvertently tightened his hands as his hair hung over his face. Watching her sit down and turn away simply to put her hands over her face, standing there silently was not an alternative that occurred to his thoughts.

ppc7qxybj3zr7u7a5oq2ozwntl7jofmi_hq.jpg

He moved up to stand by her but turned his head away. Not looking to embarrass her by staring at her now fragile state.

"Zella. What you did wasn't wrong," He spoke up, eyes staring blankly off in the distance. "You performed your heroism. That was evident to me. It simply didn't mesh with what our teacher regards as his 'heroism'," He gazed at Washi briefly, before unfocusing his gaze once more. "...This test, I can't say I agree with it..." He pushed up his glasses, a grimace of discontent adorning his lips, "Heroism can't be defined in such a black and white fashion."

For a minute, he stayed silent, before letting his hand fall back to his side and addressing Zella once more. "Don't worry Zel. This won't end here. You'll be in the Hero Course," He once again voiced his opinion as if what he was speaking was a simple fact, but compared to earlier times this statement had...a palpable determination. Pointing to his chest, he looked over at Zella, returning to his cheerful grin. "It will happen. I'm here, after all."

Saying everything he needed to say to her, Toshiro turned around fully for the last time, sticking his hands into his pockets as he walked away. His grin instantly returned to a frown as he stood at the sidelines once more, prepared to witness how the second inspection went with Yakta. Surely there could be something else to this test he was missing and he spouted all those words to Zella for nothing, blinded by emotions. He could care less at the time. If something needed to be done to go down the route he wanted, he'd do it without a concern. This was his own 'heroism'.

Last edited:
Yanagi Hara
c0uREq1.png

Yanagi had observed the scene before her. The sight of the villain leaving her to ponder just what it was all about. Was it really a villain though? It seemed strange to have such a person casually sitting around in a place for heroes in training. Not to mention, was that even just for a villain to be kept like that if it was so happen to be against their will? It did seem like there wasn't anything keeping them contained. There had to be something behind it she just didn't understand. Either way even if it was meant to appear that certain way, they would likely have some sort of 'script' th teacher relied on them following. Even if it was staged aggression there was a good chance they would go and attack them even if it was more of an act.

What was more unexpected for her was to hear as her friend was called up first. Yanagi looking towards Zella with an air of excitement about it. She wanted to see her do well, even if it was supposedly to just approach the teacher. A rather strange and simple task... but it seemed simple enough. Whether there was more to it it was hard to tell... but she was certain some other crazy thing might pop up to make such a simple task more complicated if there was something more intended to happen. Rather then see Zella approach, she was left more confused seeing her approach the villain instead. The girl looking on seeming a bit worried she might be dooing something wrong. Her expression changing to holding her hand over her mouth.

Wait! Ah! She must know somethingh about the test! Its all a ploy and she is going to go there and deal immediately with the villain to take care of a threat and then...

"This is a joke right?"

Yanagi's expression that had gone from shock to almost giddy excitement had even more quickly shifted to that of horror. The words he was saying striking quite hard on her. She looked to Zella and to the teacher seeming terrified for her new friend's sake. She had doubt if she was doing the right thing at first, sure, but even if it was wrong she never expected such a verbal berating like that. The expression of fear turned to that of distaste as she watched Zella walk sheepishly towards the volunteers. Just simple dismissed away without getting chance to do anything more. Yanagi looking almost like she was about to yell or cry, the mixed sour expression making it hard to read as she seemed to collect herself even as Yakta was called up to go next. She bit her bottom lip feeling she was taking a bit of a risk but felt she had to speak up.

"B...b...but teacher... Zella was left confused given the situation you presented.. I mean... isn't school... no this entire coarse about learning what it is we are suppose to do? To make mistakes and to fix them? Can't she at least get one more chance?" She spoke up for the sake of Zella her voice being a bit more serious then she normally came off, almost a little out of character given how 'ditzy' she normally could come off. Her eyes shifted looking towards Yakta briefly hoping her little interjection hadn't done too much to disrupt her before fixating back at Washi having given her plea.

Interacting: Japanime Japanime
Mentioned: Noct Noct GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki followed everyone out to the field, having ended up at the back as they neared the exit. After listening to the teachers, explanation, he had a few insects, bees, specifically discreetly move closer to the box that had risen up with the "villain" in it. They'd quickly sting his eyes if he attempted anything. For now he watched and waited his turn. Zella immediately went and talked to the villain, and seemingly failed. Miyaki was half doubtful that she actually failed though, seeing as this was U.A., and in his opinion, a hero school that'd keep students that just blindly followed orders rather than at least think for themselves a little bit, would never get as famous, rather it'd be quite infamous.

Even so, Miyaki had no clue on what the answer to this test was, or even if there was only one answer. He honestly didn't care either way though. If he failed, he didn't mind too much; there was always next year, or even a different school if he couldn't come back here. He disliked having a pop-quiz on the first day of school, and that's more or less what this was. So far, today's first 10 minutes of class had just been on big pop-quiz on stuff they'd never learned, but might be able to figure out if they were intelligent enough. How the teacher was handling what Zella did pissed him off a bit, but he didn't let it show. It was either an act, real, or both. "I mean, I'd think most teachers, even U.A. ones, wouldn't expect a student to just boldly walk up to what is supposed to be a dangerous villain and start talking to them. Even IF taking measures to stop them from leaving the box while moving over to the teacher was what they wanted. If that guy was a villain, and we weren't at U.A. Zella could easily be dead right now... That'd shock most teachers for sure. Assuming you are "safe" in a situation like this, and walking up to the villain to TALK to them, is certainly not smart, and shows some pretty poor decision making skills." Miyaki continues sighs and shakes his head. Either way, Zella most likely didn't have the right answer. There is no way someone of our age and skill level should just walk up to a possible villain like that. It's suicide. Of course, Miyaki didn't know how to proceed either. He'd probably just have a few wasps and bees near the villain as he heads over to the teacher. That way, if the guy moves, he's guaranteed to get stung; eyes are prime targets, even when closed. The head in general really.

He moves closer to Togoshi, as they'd separated a bit on the way to the field, so that he could ask her what she thought. "Hey, Togoshi, what do you think of all this? Pop-Quiz the first day of school? Kinda annoying honestly..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mentions: Japanime Japanime Noct Noct
Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256

SonodaInteractions: Flora ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )
Mentioned: Toshiro ( grudge grudge ) Zella ( Noct Noct ) GeneralStudiesGang (@GeneralStudiesGang)

"It looks like our Sensei has already decided I am unfit before we've even began."

"You think so?" Sunao folded his arms across his chest, tracing back his memory. The way that the teach marked his list was...not indicative of a mark that would reflect negatively on Flora, unless the teacher had an extremely odd way of making his crosses. "I don't." He said plainly. He didn't have any reason to believe that to be the case. Well, that was untrue. He had many reasons to believe that, but the counter-reasons were just as numerous. Looking at it from an optimistic point of view, it was more likely that she had already passed whatever test that the teacher wanted to give. The strangeness of his instructions for the test takers was clearly out of the norm for the usual test of strength or Quirk. If he wanted to test for points, shouldn't those be the key factors? His expression darkened. On the topic of factors, there were too many absent right now to make a proper deduction. "We shouldn't make any assumptions first, yeah? Let's see how Zella shakes out first."

His reasoning wasn't flawless, but he would say that his capabilities of anything else beyond fighting and being a hero were a cut above the rest, so to speak. He turned his attention to the field where the supposed 'test' was happening. He paid the barest attention towards what was going on on the field itself- these hero types were like to do things that were irrational. Rather, he paid most of his attention to the teacher, and the rest of the class. So much so that when he suddenly broke out into an outburst, Sunao near jumped out of his skin. The teacher chided Zella, and ordered her off the field. Sunao didn't care about that. He narrowed his eyes, watching the teacher's movements. When he called out for the next student, Yakta, Sunao raised his eyebrows.

"Did you notice--" He started, tugging on Flora's sleeve, before he started to stumble. "Well, to be exact, did you not notice that? That is to say, uhhh...did you notice what did not happen?" Oh god, he sounded like a stammering idiot. The point he wanted to make was that the teacher had not made a mark on his clipboard after Zella's ordered departure. A true test required several experiments, and he only had two. Those were terrible numbers. He shook his head dismally. Maybe he was just overthinking things. He groaned and wrapped his hands over his head. Now, he just looked like a dumbass. "Nevermind. Forget I said anything." He burrowed into his own thoughts by himself. He didn't remember the teacher marking anything for the volunteers either. Did Flora really get the boot? He was doubtful. He couldn't discount the idea either. It was his personal philosophy to hope for the best, but to prepare for the worst, and in this case, he decided that he was not going to get the girl's hopes too high up. The subsequent landing if her hopes were dashed would be mortifying, to say the least, and he didn't want any part in that.

He straightened up, and coughed, trying to reset his balance. He glanced over at Zella's direction, before turning away, back to the field. "She shouldn't have done that. There's a time for action, and there's a time for talking," he blurted out to no one in particular, before he clamped his mouth shut. He shouldn't have said anything. "Uhhh, I mean to say that I guess Zella also has a serious case of a bleeding heart, maybe even worse than my own!" He joked, laughing loudly, trying to drown out his previous comment.

That said, while he didn't disapprove of the teacher's considerations, he didn't exactly like how he presented it. They weren't professionals just yet. Wasn't coming to this school the whole point of learning things like when to talk, and when to fight? He closed his eyes, deep in thought. Was he just breaking them down so he could build them up again? It was possible. Weird tactics for teaching, but was it really wise to do that to kids with potentially destructive Quirks? This was how villains were created.

Toshiro was chatting with Zella, and he expressed the exact opposite sentiment that Sunao had. Everyone had their own measure, it seemed. He wasn't wrong, but there are times when that black and white needed to exist. Sunao did not comment further on it. He didn't want the group to come to blows over such a thing. Head down, low profile, disappear. He was just an ornament on the back of the Christmas tree that no one ever saw.

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Arai Arai Japanime Japanime Hanarei Hanarei (Rest of Class+Volunteers)

Yakta tilted her head at Hiromi's reasoning, seems she believed the Villain was relevant because they wouldn't have him there if not, "What... like Actors from exam?" she asked as Washi seemed to have enough of Zella's attempt and essentially began trashing it with a verbal vengeance Yakta couldn't help but coo at. As he sent her to join the Volunteers, Yakta's resolve hardened. But she raised an eyebrow as he called upon her next, giving a shrug before leaning to Hiromi and giving her a playful jostle of the shoulder.

"Think too much, Comrade." she giggled before turning and taking several steps toward Washi.

However, she slowed down upon noticing the rising cacophony of discussion circling both her classmates and the Volunteers. At first she was willing to believe it was just people like Togoshi trying to cheer Zella up, as she had seemed fairly shaken by the experience. But soon Yanagi stepped forward, causing Yakta to pause as she essentially pleaded with Washi in defense of her friend. Yakta placed her hands on her hips, only to frown as she asked for Washi to give Zella a second chance.

"No." Yakta stated with a wave of her finger "Comrade Zel had chance, extra unnecessary, she-"

Yakta paused before glancing around at the growing conversations of her classmates, finding confusion, irritation and dismay mixing together in a cacophony that she did not seem pleased with.

"Ugh, think too much, all comrades wasting the minds on simple test!" she declared before tapping a finger too her head "Focus on test! All else matters none!"

She pointed behind her towards Washi, "Answer right in front of us!"

She shook her head before letting her arms fall to her side and giving a humored sigh, "Now witness the action of Yakta and be doing the learning, friends."

She held out her hands to her sides, turned to face Washi once more with a grin, then crouched low before flinging herself using her tail, spinning several times through the air with acrobatic prowess and landing...

...directly in front of the Villain.

"Oi comrade, hoping costume party in near future!" she declared whilst landing on her tail "Appearance too eye-catching to ignore, so enlighten me of destination!"

Last edited:
254ebfac7a19848580957a54fa5b2d70.jpg
Hiromi Yoshihara
"Think too much, Comrade." Yakta had replied before she was called up, and the girl had frowned again. "The alternative is not thinking at all..." she muttered somewhat irritated. She didn't think too much! There was a difference betwenn being prepared for a situation and analysis paralysis. Hiromi was the former camp - why go into a situation if you didn't have all of the information first? Hiromi was glad that Yakta and Zella had gone first. More tests subjects so she could get it right! If they fail, it was better for her...woah. Slow down there Mad Scientist. She thought to herself, a pang of guilt breaking her out of her thoughts. Yakta is a friend. I want her to succeed.

It would be lying if Hiromi said she didn't feel a little nervous for the girl, but truth be told she was more focused on her own turn, and what the hell she was supposed to do when she went up. And Yakta had proved time and time again that she could handle whatever was thrown her way. She was capable, and her quirk was very adaptable to most situations. And her reaction to the growing noise of protest from both Yanagi and the confusion of other students seemed only to focus her.

"Focus on test! All else matters none! Answer right in front of us!"

Yakta was right. Focus on the test Hiromi, what do you know? The task is to get to the teacher. The obstacle is the figure dressed up as an obvious villain. Interacting with the villain means you fail, and join the second group, which was comprised of people who volunteered to leave the course for a year to join the general studies. Washi came down hard on Zella for not following instructions, but also marked Flora for volunteering even after a limit had been reached. The marks were out of her control, she didn't have enough info yet to make a call on what they meant. But, if Yakta went straight to Washi that would help her...and then the girl landed directly in front of the villain and spoke to him. Hiromi gave out a groan of frustration and she imagined some students were hoping the same thing, that Yakta would do the opposite to help them decide.

Why would Yakta do that when she knew she would fail? She'd have to join the other...oh. Oh. OH. It'd taken her a bit longer than Yakta, but Hiromi had figured it out. "It's a double bluff," Hiromi said almost whispering. She cleared her throat and spoke again. "It's a double bluff. That's the hero course. The task is to show you're willing to fight the villain," She said, pointing to the second group. The second group had shown all of the qualities of heroes, while if you completed the task, you would show you could follow an instruction that went against the profession they were trying to join. She looked toward Washi for any giveaway that she was correct, hoping that even if he didn't say anything there was some kind of sign on his face she was right.

Interactions: Japanime Japanime (Washi) | Astrylan Astrylan Hanarei Hanarei Aeris Aeris (Students who haven't volunteered or tested)
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Washi

1245992.jpg
Washi stared at Zella with expressionless eyes as she apologized and watched her walk off without saying a word. A female student with black hair who he thought was Yakta, stepped forward and spoke up. He was quick to find out it was indeed not Yakta but some other student standing up for Zella. Washi's vacant eyes clung to Yanagi. He didn't speak for a few seconds as if he was thinking or analyzing her.

"What was confusing about my instructions? I thought I was clear when I said come straight to me." Washi closed his eyes and sighed. "This course is intended to teach you what it means to be a hero." He opened his eyes and stared straight into Yanagi's eyes. "Let me ask you a question. If you're a professional hero out on the field, how often do you think second chances happen? One mistake could cause your own, someone else's, or many other's lives. Do you think being a hero is like some game where if you mess up you can just restart? It's not that easy and it's certainly not that simple. I'm here to help you guys realize that." Washi's gaze shifted over to the group of volunteers that was slowly growing then it shifted back to Yanagi. A very brief smirk grew on his face before almost instantaneously returning back to his deadpan expression. "You can join them. Please go over to where the rest of the volunteers are." There was a short pause and the student who actually was Yakta hadn't stepped up yet.

"Um... Yak-" Just before he said her name again, she stepped up. A smile slowly expanded on Washi's face. He was glad to see a student was actually following his directions. Until Yakta began slowing down and finally coming to a stop. She mentioned how Zella didn't need a second chance and the that the test was simple.

The instructor was convinced this would be the first actual student who followed his directions and knew what they were talking about. That's when she proved him wrong. Washi watched, frozen. With the slight smile still widened on his face. After seeing Yakta's choice, his smile slightly enlarged.

It seemed like an actual authentic smile. As if he were proud or satisfied. The smile was very short-lived before it transformed into a chuckle and then a blaring laugh to conceal it all. "I'm sure you know where I'm going to ask you to go." His face had turned back to a serious one and he gestured over to the ever-growing group of volunteers. After dismissing Yakta, he took the chance to quickly draw a check mark next to her name on his clipboard.

"Not too sure what's going on, but next is Miyaki Masamine." Looking up from his clipboard, he scanned the remaining students of the class. "I'm not even going to bother repeating the instructions. Not like you guys could figure it out anyways from the looks of it."

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Astrylan Astrylan Hanarei Hanarei
Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter simj26 simj26 Astrylan Astrylan Hanarei Hanarei grudge grudge Noct Noct Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Archdemon Archdemon

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki sighed. He was hoping to go last. That way he wouldn't stand out much, and wouldn't be watched much by others. He shrugged, deciding to just be the sacrifice at this point and walk towards the teacher. Of course, his instincts still betrayed him on what he actually wanted to do, which was handle the "villain". This meant that while he was in the middle of walking towards the teacher, insects from under his cloak and nearby all swarmed over to hold the villain in place as best they could. He stopped midway after seeing this, scratching his head under his hood in embarrassment. "Heh... I intended to be the sacrifice, but I can't hide my inner thoughts from those guys at all..." He continued walking, and mumbled this as he got close to the teacher, unaware that he was already close enough for him to be overheard. "Let's hope everyone gets something from watching the teacher, though I'm not sure what he'll do since I kinda did both what Zell and Yakta did, while also following his instructions. Though I didn't purposefully hold the Villain in place, I still did it."

Miyaki shrugs and waves at the other students. He was definitely standing out way more than he wanted to right now...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Noct Noct
Interactions: Japanime Japanime (Only if Washi decides to comment on what Miyaki was mumbling)

Yanagi Hara
c0uREq1.png

Yanagi turned towards Yakta as she spoke in her... strange way of speaking addressing what she had spoke up about. Her gaze only lingered so long not really able to warrant and sort of response as her eyes shifted back to their teacher. The girl fixated him him feeling his gaze linger on her. Observing her? A bit of a strange thing to see. I mean she tended to prefer her little 'observations' to be a bit more 'subtle' though given the brief nature and the lack of much she could do it made it hard to tell really if he had simple just hesitated as to come up with his retort. Yanagi looking on seeming a bit meek though keeping resound keeping her footing despite the hesitance to do so in the first place. She glanced ever so briefly over at Hiromi though already in the lion's den she didn't relaly have quite the chance of others to really take in what she was saying having the beast glancing upon her hungrily as its next 'victim'.

His words reached her ears the girl seeming to formulate in her mind 'but' or 'ifs' and all sort of excuses she could come up with to try and voice out further against it. As much as she felt her point about them needing to learn was true, it wasn't as if she could refute what he was saying either. She would want to say she didn't think being a hero was a game but truthfully she had to admit in many ways... she did see it to some extent as that. While she enjoyed the idea of being a hero and helping people it wasn't as if she was purely chivalrous in her motives to become one. For her it was job she thought it would be 'fun' above all else to do. Perhaps that more then anything leaving the most unease in how she might respond.

Fortunately... or perhaps unfortunately it didn't seem any sort of response from her would matter either way. She watched him glance at the ''volunteer' group before shifting his gaze over to her. Yanagi couldn't help but blink noticing for a brief moment the smirk leaving her briefly perplexed even as it faded away as quickly as it came. The confusion lingered on her face though softening as she nodded looking a bit more solemn and accepting of her face. Not seeming upset as much as one ought to be given the situation.

"Y... yes sir." She spoke nodding her head with a brief pause in her voice. She stepped away venturing off to the side to join the other volunteers. Her eyes glancing over to Zella seeming to have a blank expression before shifting to that of a light smile not wanting to create the wrong impression that she was upset. She looked to her fellow compatriots in the 'volunteer' corner giving a light nod of recognition before turning back around standing not far from Zella in time to witness... Yakta... um... had she missed something? She looked on more confused and bewildered by her actions after what she had said.

Interacting: Japanime Japanime
Mentioned: Noct Noct GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Arai Arai and FellowRejects

Flora.

Flora's worried features relaxed slightly as the blue haired boy told Flora that he didn't think she was unfit. She focused her attention on Zella's attempt, noting with awe the confidence- nay- sheer cockiness she displayed. It was an excellent performance... But the teacher didn't think so. A couple students argued, and Flora tensed a bit, fearing a yelling match.

The blue haired boy tugged on Flora's sleeve.
"Did you notice--" He started, tugging on Flora's sleeve, before he started to stumble. "Well, to be exact, did you not notice that? That is to say, uhhh...did you notice what did not happen?"
"She... She didn't do what the teacher asked..." Flora replied, not understanding what the boy was getting at. But he couldn't seem to explain himself either.
"Nevermind. Forget I said anything."
Flora turned her attention back to the arguing students, and Washi sent both Zella and the bold girl that argued Washi's decision to the steadily expanding volunteer group.

Then Yakta went, boldly slandering the other students. But she performed as well, twirling through the air before landing gracefully at the teacher's feet. He laughed at her and sent her to the sin bin as well.

Then Miyaki went and it seemed like he was trying, but a bunch of bugs came from him and started swarming the villain.

Now it was Flora who tugged on the blue haired boy's sleeve.

"I don't understand!" She exclaimed, keeping her voice low so only the boy would hear her. "Why can't anyone just follow the instructions? If the villain isn't attacking, I could walk straight to Sensei Washi easily... But I'm already here..." She was upset, but she was also mentally scolding herself for being so sure of herself. Maybe it was somehow harder than it looked. She honestly didn't know.

Interacts: simj26 simj26

Mentions: Noct Noct Japanime Japanime Hanarei Hanarei GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Zella stifled her already quiet cry as she stopped to listen to those around her, her closer friends quick to defend her. 'Shut up' she kept repeating in her head as the other two tried defending or comforting her. It was nice to know the two were so quick to act kindly to her in the short amount of time she had known them, but it was also frustrating to no end. She got up in an angry manner.

"Stop!" She said aloud in a loud enough voice for Toshiro, who was walking away, to hear. She looked towards him, the area around her eyes red from the earlier crying. "I appreciate that you care, but I don't need your pity." Then she turned to look at Sunao. Not saying a word to him but quickly giving him a mean look, as she had overheard his words about her.
Once again facing Toshiro she started further elaborating. "When I make a mistake I don't need others to fight my battles for me. I am not some damsel in distress" She started "What I did out there was the wrong choice, let me learn from my mistakes myself." Her face lightened up after the end of this sentence. "But t-thanks" She said in a significantly more lighthearted manner, turning away after saying so, her mood already back to normal. She couldn't let anyone see her in the prior pitiful state she was in, even if she wasn't completely fine right at the moment.

Of course she didn't mean everything she said, as she didn't personally believe she had made a mistake in the first place, she was simply spouting out words in order for her to not be treated like a lost child. She had thought about taking advantage of the state she appeared to be in earlier to get closer to Toshiro, but it would have been against her nature to act like a pathetic person, and she was certain that he would have said something harsh if she did.

Zella turned her attention to the current situation occurring, with Miyaki getting off the field while the bugs surrounded the villain. Perhaps the teacher would act the same way he did to her? It would only make sense, since they approached the situation in a similar manner? The whole situation was unclear, and Zella missing out on a portion of the viewing in her own moment of self-reflection did not help the manner.

Interacted grudge grudge
Mentioned simj26 simj26 Hanarei Hanarei Astrylan Astrylan Japanime Japanime

Interacted: Archdemon Archdemon
Mentioned: Hanarei Hanarei simj26 simj26 Astrylan Astrylan Arai Arai Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Japanime Japanime GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (did I really have to type out all these mentions? Probably not but I already did it.)

As the exam went on, Toshiro's quiet continued. The typically gregarious student was totally mute as he concentrated his attention on observing the test currently taking place—the calculating mentality hiding under his carefree zeal coming to light. As he saw his fellow classmates create their own assumptions and views on the examination, Toshiro felt himself gradually learning not only about them, but the truth of this test.

Yanagi coming forward to plead Zella's case against Washi.
Sunao's viewpoint on Zella's activities, having his own opinions on when to talk and when to act.
Yakta's proclamation on how everyone was overthinking the test, just to land directly in front of the villain like some kind of trapeze artist.
Hiromi creating her own deductions about what the test actually comprised, trying to make sense of everything.
Miyaki making his own attempt, following Washi's commands while yet going against the villain.
Flora's surprise at everyone's lack of capacity to simply follow the instruction given to them.
Zella standing up for herself, declaring her lack of requiring his pity.

The student absorbed it all as he put a hand over his mouth, trying to halt what was going to erupt from his lips. But, despite his efforts, a chuckle crept up from his throat before it blossomed into a full-on laugh.

"This is class really is intriguing! All these clashing views and beliefs, I can't get enough of it! Everyone is really interesting!" Toshiro exclaimed, clapping his hands together as he regained his grin. "I think I finally get it, the underlying motive for this test." His attention returned to Washi as he placed his hands back into his pockets, "Our teacher, pro hero Washi. I guess I understand him now," Toshiro pushed himself off the wall, still smiling, "This isn't a test with a proper answer. It's a test of character."
He tilted his head slightly to peek at Zella, "... What he did was probably merely to watch how she and the other classmates would respond; that's my assumption. And if I'm correct..." Toshiro trailed off, glancing back at Washi with a larger grin. "He's somewhat similar to me. If that's the case, I might..." Toshiro took a hand out of his pocket to put it on his chin. "No, I shouldn't go that far yet."

Toshiro retreated back to quietness for a bit. He debated heading back to Zella and discussing the issue with her. There were a couple of things he wanted to say to her, particularly about the concept of her decisions being a 'error,' but he would never tread on his friend's resolve. "Heh, I guess she's correct. She doesn't need me to fight her battles for her," Toshiro thought, his eyes opening for a brief second to peek back over at her. "She's strong too, I can assure that," he closed his eyes again, crossed his arms. "I'm a bigger fan of playing support anyway."

Turning his focus back onto the test, Toshiro was reminded that there was one person's opinion he hadn't heard on the test among all the participants. Someone who very rapidly he was beginning to respect. Maybe he might offer some insight on what was transpiring?
"Oi scaley," Toshiro murmured, glancing at Tokage. "I know we're already barred from taking part, but I'm wondering if you were up there, how would you go about it?" Toshiro questioned his lizard classmate, reasonably interested in seeing his thoughts. After all, Tokage, despite his bestial looks, has proven to have impeccable judgment in these sort of situations. Or at least, that's how he felt about him.

Last edited:
Tokage.jpg
Tokage Ryu
Activity: Observing
Interaction/mentions: grudge grudge Hanarei Hanarei Arai Arai Japanime Japanime Astrylan Astrylan simj26 simj26 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Tokage was uncharacteristically silent as soon as everyone was outside. He watched as he and the volunteers were put to the side, as a large chamber came from the ground with what the teacher called a 'Villain' inside it. The task the rest of the students had was to walk towards him, ignoring the villain that was obviously out in the open. The villain was clearly the intended goal, after all what hero would let a villain go on about his days doing crime? Looks like his assumption about the volunteer bluff is correct. No school not even this prestigious one would use a live villain for it's students. The human rights community would be up in arms about such a thing. Whether the other students figure this out would be up to them.

There was a student who seemed sad that she was unable to volunteer, for the simple fact that she felt inadequate? Curls seemed to be trying to cheer her up, even though he resigned himself to the same type of fate. Both students seemed to have a lack of confidence in their abilities, but it's a good thing Curls tried to make her feel better. Tokage turned his attention to a the female student who seemed to have joined with Toshiro with making fun of him, Zella was her name right? Either way she was told to just walk over to the teacher, and then immediately disregarded his orders to provoke the villain. What is intriguing however is that when she did it, a red heart appeared on the villain's right hand. What the heart meant is unknown as he doesn't know the nature of her quirk, but he doubt anyone else noticed this strange occurrence unless they saw her in action at the entrance exam. He will call her Hearts.

She seemed distraught at being sent to the group of volunteers thinking perhaps she made the wrong choice? Whatever the case Glasses tried to cheer her up. Another girl who was Hearts' friend? Well she came up and voiced her opinion to the teacher, thinking it unfair to give students confused not another chance to prove themselves. She was then sent to the volunteer group.

Suddenly Tails was called up, and like Hearts before she went for the villain. Rinse and repeat, sent to the volunteers she went. She made a very calculated guess knowing what the test was. How she figured it out Tokage was unsure, but she found out all the same. Someone with long red hair was called up, and while he did walk over to the teacher a swarm of bugs flew towards the villain. Very interesting quirk, he's kinda like a hive with how the bugs swarmed away from him... He will be called Hive.

Everyone seemed to make the same choice, which was to pursue the villain than to follow the instructions of the teacher. Before he could think more, Glasses asked Tokage what he would due in this situation if he was partaking. This question broke his trance, and Tokage noticed he was low to the ground his claws and talons dug into the ground. His muscles were tense, as if from any moment he could leap out at someone. He had been drooling this entire time, as a puddle of saliva was growing on the ground. He never noticed he took a predatory stance the entire time. Perhaps his focus on the task triggered an instinct in him? He stood up and looked at glasses.

"Well I would have taken the villain down. Put him in a position that if he didn't give up he would cause his own pain. I wouldn't have given him a chance to respond, nor would I have provoked him and put myself needlessly in danger. The ground would be the safest place to pin him, you would have the greatest control. I would have placed my talons on his side, ready to rip him open along with... It is better to neutralize the threat without causing needless damage."

Tokage said this out loud where the entire volunteer group would've heard him. When he described what he would do his feet curled into the ground as in enacting what he envisioned in his mind. His hands curled into a position where he would have a deadly grip, and his tail began to move around rhythmically.

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour simj26 simj26 grudge grudge Noct Noct Hanarei Hanarei Astrylan Astrylan Archdemon Archdemon

Yakta leaned her head to the side as Washi began laughing. She was still held up by her tail in front of the Villain, only lowering her feet down to the ground when Washi's laughter cut out and he not so subtly indicated for her to get with the volunteers.

Folding her arms Yakta nodded before making her way over to them with her tail swaying through the air behind her. If she shared her teacher's amusement, she definitely didn't show it. Compared to when she was chatting up the villain, Yakta now wore an irritated frown that only seemed to deepen as she drew close to the volunteers. She had done her part and felt somewhat satisfied with the results so far, but that didn't mean she was completely in the clear. She knew this, but simply had to have faith in herself. There were still ways to recover if a worst case scenario were to occur, but that didn't mean she'd like having to do them.

She brought up a hand and scratched at her chin as she looked to the volunteer group. Most of them seemed to be trying to interpret the Activity in a manner similar to those who were actually going through it. That was good, very good to Yakta. If she'd come over and found themselves stewing in their own self-dejection like some she'd already seen, she would've been far too dissapointed for her own good.

But even the likes of Flora and Sonoda seemed locked in conversation over what exactly the test was about. Zella had turned away, even as Toshiro tried to offer some comforting words, and the other lizard was drooling.

But then Yakta locked eyes with Yanagi, who was looking to her with confusion that Yakta couldn't help raising an eyebrow at. With how much she was worried for her comrade, Yakta had figured she'd be with Toshiro hyping her up again.

No matter really, Yakta turned her attention back to the Activity. She curled her tail under her before plopping down on it, using it as a cushion as she folded her legs and watched Miyaki step up to plate. When his bugs made for the Villain she gave a sigh and leaned back on her tail, not even keeping track of Washi's verdict as her eyes went back to those around her. Seemed Zella managed to recover, leaving Toshiro open to begin ranting about how interesting he found his classmates.

Good for him, but Yakta was more inclined to look for the next student's choice. But just as she was about to turn her attention back to the activity, he just had to ask Tokage for his two scents on it.

"Eh?" she raised an eyebrow as Tokage began going over how he'd subdue the Villain immediately, shaking her head as he finished.

"Even here comrades overthink activity?" she mused to herself out loud before closing her eyes and turning away "Very well..."

She casually waved a hand towards Tokage's feet, "Look what happen Comrade Tosh, got Kage eager and hungry."

She cracked an eye open and looked to them again, "Let us be hoping no innocent maiden find herself pinned to floor again, eh comrades?"

Interacts: Archdemon Archdemon GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mentions: simj26 simj26

When Toshiro observed the saliva flowing from Tokage's maw, a cold sweat poured down his face. There had been so much leakage that it had accumulated on the ground. Not to mention the way he was holding himself. He appeared to be ready to pounce on anything unlucky enough to go too close. "Oi, oi, you shouldn't concentrate too intensely. Some poor bug is going to drown in your spit," Toshiro muttered. Luckily though, it seemed that the question he proposed to him broke him out of his trance. He began to give Toshiro a rundown on his strategy to the test, a lengthy explanation of how he would tactically take down the villain. "So, you would defy the orders and overpower the villain," he said, before looking to the side, "Although you didn't need to go into such graphic detail," Toshiro remarked internally as he stroked the back of his neck. Tokage's explanation of his strategy was insightful. It exhibited his battle awareness, which is a valuable skill to have.

Toshiro was about to continue his conversation with Tokage when another member of the lizard crew jumped in, seemingly blaming him for the puddle of spit that had formed at Tokage's feet. Toshiro had planned to answer with a one-liner or retort, but what she said next made him pause, perplexed.

"Innocent maiden...pinned to the floor...again?" Toshiro reflected over the words aloud till his eyes burst out wide as a lightning bolt went off in his head, staring between Tokage and Yakta. "Tokage...did you....?"
Toshiro reached across to wrap his arm around Tokage's shoulder, chuckling. "Man, you really are a beast! Making a move on the first day? You're really aggressive, aren't ya? You tryin' to blow past the rest of the guys already?" He laughed about the whole thing, poking Tokage in the chest repeatedly while he chuckled. Subsequently, like a snake, he smoothly moved away from Tokage to then put his arm around Yakta, "Oi, if you want to press charges, my dad is a prosecutor. I'll make sure he gets you a good deal," He murmured in her ear with his hand raised to shield his lips, almost like he was some kind of gossiping schoolgirl. Then, he stepped away from the two of them, pointing simultaneously with both of his hands at their faces, "You two gotta slow it down! You're going leave Sunao feeling left out! He's already invisible enough as it is," He continued, humorously chastising them both for their 'relationship'.

Toshiro was having way too much fun over such a simple comment, but at least it looked the tension had been decreased greatly.

SonodaInteractions: Flora ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ) Tokage ( Archdemon Archdemon ) Toshiro ( grudge grudge ) Yakta ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )
Mentions: Zella ( Noct Noct )

"Why can't anyone just follow the instructions?" Flora asked from beside him.

Sunao was at a loss for words, to tell the truth. "I wouldn't know." He really wouldn't. It was as it is, from the beginning. He was no hero. He couldn't possibly understand what greased the cogs in the minds of his peers, if he could even call them that. Was it really heroism that drove them? Again, his eyes darted to Yakta, her words ringing in his mind. Was it money? Was it attention? Just to show off? He cast his eyes downwards, thoughts filling his head at a rapid pace. He could run a limited amount of hypotheticals for programs- they were predictable and he knew how exactly each function worked. Few, if any, changed their course when set, and if they went awry, he could correct them. People, however, were random factors. He could never predict how any one person would react. Even creatures of habit grew and changed over time. Even now, as he watched Yakta pass the teacher’s assignment, he was still pondering over what exactly the teacher wanted from them. Zella showed no little resolve in her own attempt. Hell, if he had to put a number on their attempts, he would say that Zella showed more moxie. He did not deign to acknowledge the dirty glare she shot his way, though. His comment was completely out of line, he recognised as much. The others began to start making noise, and it was only with his barest of interest that he listened to their words.

"You might be right," Sunao said, referring to Tokage's suggestion to neutralise the target as he watched the reptilian boy tumble with Yakta with the slightest bit of amusement. Toshiro had the 'amused' part fully covered. "However, I would propose that you consider the situation. Were it simply just one where the villain is of the biggest importance, then, by all means, knock him around to your best ability. But consider this," Sunao snapped his fingers, "Teach had given specific instructions to get to him without engaging the villain. I doubt this was simply a case of 'just because'. Perhaps the situation called for discretion, rather than violence. By engaging the villain, it would be possible that collateral damage would have been unavoidable, whereas the alternative could possibly result in less casualties." Sunao paused, and took stock of the test again, and the rest of his class. “Of course, I’m completely shooting from the hip here, and my gun's not fitted with sights at all.” What WAS Teach’s exact qualifications? The idea of a test would mean that there was some way to pass it, and the students only needed to ascertain the passing mark.

After a second, Sunao sighed and shook his head, shrugging, his lips curling into a lopsided smirk. "That said, Yakta’s right, y’know. We're overthinkin' things. I just think we should just do what we think is right. I'm a pacifist myself, and my Quirk's geared towards stealth, infiltration, and peeking into changing rooms, so I believe the right thing to do is to avoid a conflict altogether, stick around, gather information. However," he looked at the rest of the class, including the ones gathered in their corner now, "I'd think at least a majority of us have more...violent capabilities and...predilections that would better suit combat. They'd be better punching out the lights on that mean villain, yeah?

He waved away Toshiro’s attempt to include him with the revelry, laughing. “Look, man, I’m not gonna try to interrupt a budding romance, Toshiro. A real bro’s gotta play wingman, even if it means just cheering on the main man from the bleachers. Quietly. And invisibly.” Despite his unease at being made the focus of Toshiro’s jape, Sunao was, strangely, kind of happy that he was at least mentioned in passing. Not a lot of people tended to do that. No, that wasn’t accurate. It was more like, he wasn’t prone to being...glad about being included. It was odd. He didn’t particularly fit in with the group. They were all proactive. They had strong convictions. Even Flora, who was so easily dismissed by the rest, bore a heart stronger than his cowardice would ever show.

Flora.

Hmmm.” Sunao rubbed his chin again, thinking for a second, then snapped his finger. He turned to Flora, his face beaming brightly and excitedly. “Hey, looks like you don’t need to worry if you’re battin’ with the big leagues or not. Unlike the rest of us general studies, you’re gonna be with the hero group.” He flexed another thumbs up towards her, before he weakly let it drop. “I think,” he added meekly. “Again, I’m totally just shooting from the hip. Science says that I’ve gotta have more results before I can confirm my hypothesis, but to heck with science. I’m pretty sure you’re good to go!” In his haste to inform Flora of the good news, he had, of course, completely forgot to explain what his 'hypothesis' was in the first place.

Washi

1514903504-b818eefb11fcce8205edb6524fbcdeda.jpeg
"What's wrong with this class?" Although Miyaki was the first to actually walk towards and reach Washi, he still utilized his Quirk which was not a part of his instructions. The stare he gave the student was one filled with annoyance. "Nice try, bud." Washi smirked and gestured over to the group of volunteers. "Head on over and join the crowd." At this point, he honestly wasn't surprised. He expected the remaining students to be just as disappointing and disobedient.

Every one of the students sent over to the volunteer area had failed to successfully follow his instructions in one way or another despite how clear and simple they were. Very confusing considering they were aspiring heroes in high school. Washi scribbled something on his clipboard and checked for remaining students. "Hiromi Yoshihara. You're up." He would be surprised if the student actually followed his directions. "I need some coffee." The sky was a pastel blue with splotches of white scattered about.

To Washi, one splotch took the shape of a coffee mug. No wait. Focusing on it some more it was actually the shape of a bed. "Err... Maybe not.." It just dawned on Washi that he was actually tired. The past couple of days he spent most of his time prepping for school and the new class 1-A which was turning out to be a complete and utter disappointment.

So much in fact, he wasn't even paying attention to the students anymore. He was gazing at the clouds and daydreaming. A monstrous roar escaped Washi's mouth as he let out an exaggerated yawn.

Interaction: Astrylan Astrylan Arai Arai
Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter simj26 simj26 Astrylan Astrylan Hanarei Hanarei grudge grudge Noct Noct Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Archdemon Archdemon

254ebfac7a19848580957a54fa5b2d70.jpg
Hiromi Yoshihara

"Straight to me," Hiromi muttered under her breath as she began to step forward. No more time to think about alternative plans, assessing information, time to make a choice. Everyone had, in some way or another, broken the rules. Used their quirks, interacted with the villain. But the punishment was so lax, and the other's actions noted that they were in the other group as well. There was no way she would be the only person in the hero course, right? But then again, some of her classmates seemed a little...immature to be at the school.

Miyaki had used his quirk, so she wasn't going to do that. Yakta and Zella had spoken to the villain, so she wasn't going to do that, and she certainly wasn't volunteering at this stage. She wanted to interact with the villain, wanted to join her classmates on some level, prove to this teacher that she'd outsmarted him and seen the real purpose of his game! But her thoughts were plauged with what ifs. What if they actually were getting kicked out of the course? Hiromi couldn't, no, wouldn't take the chance.

As her name was called, she quickly stepped across the makeshift room, barely making eye contact with the villain. He was unimportant, irrelevant. The task was in front of her, and she would complete it to the letter. That was the test. The volunteers, the disobedient students, she felt bad for them, but they made their choices, and Hiromi could only make her own.

Looking ahead at the teacher, it did irritate her that he seemed to be almost...bored of the test? Not the most impressive introduction to UA they could've had. Regardless, she made her way over to him, clearing her throat to try and pull him out of his stupor.

Interactions: Japanime Japanime

Washi

25447.jpg
Washi finished up staring at the clouds until he was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. He directed his gaze at the student who was right in front of him. Right in front of him... Right in front of him! It took him a second to realize it himself but he noticed the student actually followed his instructions.

The one and only student who didn't screw up the simple instructions. A smirk crept up on his lips. "Nice!" Washi took the moment to draw a check mark next to Hiromi's name on his clipboard. "Alright. Let's go meet up with the failur- I mean students." He led her to the group of volunteers and failures. "Well, all but one of you will actually be attending my class. Unfortunately most of you can't follow simple instructions which was your downfall. But! There is something I need to tell you guys before I dismiss class."

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter simj26 simj26 Astrylan Astrylan Hanarei Hanarei grudge grudge Noct Noct Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Archdemon Archdemon Astrylan Astrylan Arai Arai
Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter simj26 simj26 Astrylan Astrylan Hanarei Hanarei grudge grudge Noct Noct Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Archdemon Archdemon Astrylan Astrylan Arai Arai

Control Z

Screenshot 2021-06-13 082617.png "So does anyone know who will be teaching 1-A?" The teacher's lounge had a handful of teachers in it, well, lounging. Control Z sat on the edge of a table with one leg crossed over the other. "Err... I'm not sure." "I heard it was Washi." Control Z's eyes widened showing the full depth of her beautiful green eyes. "Washi...? Oh no." She raised a hand to her head and placed her face into the palm. "Everything okay?" "Something wrong with Washi?" "He's a bluffing buffoon who's probably conducting his ridiculous 'test of character'." The other teachers in the room looked at each other in confusion. "I hope those kids don't flop. I wish them the best."

Washi

1245992.jpg
"I was bluffing about the volunteers and sending you guys away." Washi chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Everything I've done since I entered the classroom was test you all on your character. To see if you're truly fit to be a hero. Volunteers."

He directed his gaze to the first five who passed his test. "You all were the first to pass. Why? Volunteering to leave a class that is very difficult to get in just so your classmates could go on demonstrates self-sacrifice and selflessness. Both strong traits of a hero. I'm proud of you guys." Washi looked over at Flora. "Flora. When you came to me willing to swap places with one of the volunteers it showed me your own sense of self-sacrifice which in turn, helped you pass and be exempt from the final test."

He scanned over all the students who "failed" the test. "You guys in one way or another showed to me traits of a hero. Zella, you chose to directly approach the villain. I would assume you did so because you couldn't bring yourself to just walk by ignoring evil when it's right there. I like to see that. A hero may not confront or address evil immediately, but they should never ignore it. Yanagi, you were brave enough to actually say something to me about what happened to Zella. Most wouldn't question their teacher. Having the courage to stand up for what's right no matter if it'll fire back at you, no matter the consequence is something all but necessary for a hero to possess. Yakta, you're the same with Zella. Choosing to not ignore evil. It's great. Miyaki, you managed to do both. You followed instructions while also not completely ignoring the villain. You kept him in check by managing him with your Quirk and then proceeded to follow my instructions. Impressive. Finally, Hiromi. You were the only one who followed my instructions clearly and completely. While you did ignore the villain, you did what I said. When in a real situation, could save your life or someone else's. As a hero you need to be cooperative and be able to take orders and fulfill them. Listen closely and act accordingly."

Washi shifted the hat on his head before continuing. "All in all, you guys did an outstanding job and I was truly impressed with what I witnessed. I am proud of you guys and excited to see what else you bring to the table." He turned and began walking away, throwing up a waving hand. "Be ready tomorrow. I believe we're getting physical."

Tokage.jpg
Tokage Ryu
Activity: Chatting
Interaction/Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter grudge grudge simj26 simj26 Japanime Japanime

Tokage watched as everyone commented on what he would do if he was in the test. Tails saying that he was overthinking things while Curls commented that Perhaps the test wasn't about taking down the villain but observing. I suppose anyone but himself wouldn't understand his actions. He simply told them what would be his natural instinct. It was hard to do anything else when he gets to emotional, if he feels a certain way he'll always do something animalistic. The more he thought about his feeling, the more hungry he was. That's what he gets for being to excited and skipping breakfast...

Suddenly the conversation took a turn about Tokage pouncing on Yakta. Glasses called him a Beast and him making a move on the first day. He wasn't understanding the significance of what he was saying, but he sure didn't like the way he used the word Beast to describe Tokage. He narrowed his eyes as he went over to Yakta away from Tokage, which was probably a good move. He said something and then pointed at the both of them saying to slow down and let Curls have a chance since he's invisible enough as is. Tokage was just confused.

"But we're not running, also what does being invisible have anything to do with running?"

Curls said that he wouldn't interrupt a Budding Romance... What Romance? He then said he'd play wingman and stay on the Bleachers. Tokage didn't understand what they were talking about.

"Wingman? but you don't have wings."

Suddenly the Teacher concluded Class, confirming what Tokage knew which that the whole thing was a bluff. This was a Character test, and that everyone had passed. Tokage smiled as he flicked his tongue out.

1621540788336.png

Taric
Interaction: Japanime Japanime
in all honesty Taric hadn’t really been paying too much attention to the test more content to just sit down and pat the small rat that had been keeping his bag safe, trying to think of a name for it, the rat was surprisingly cooperative despite him having no power over rats or anything maybe it was just a tame one? Taric had no real answer. “Hmm I’ll call you squeak then” Taric said softly, then the teacher spoke telling them this whole thing was some bizarre and convoluted test of character and he’d managed to pass. A small smile forming on his face upon hearing that ”oh cool“ he’d mumble to himself eyes darting around to observe the others and their reactions to the whole situation

Yanagi Hara
c0uREq1.png

Yanagi was... a bit surprised though at the same time not completely when the teacher revealed his gambit. His reaction earlier seeing him smirk had tipped her off things weren't quite as they seemed on top of everything else that had happened, It didn't quite mean though she had fully figured out just what sort of angle he was attempting to pull with it. It seemed more so an act to judge their character. Perhaps not one that anyone actually had any chance of failing... at least she assumed so. It was quite difficult to tell with him to be honest even considering the whole charade was now exposed. As one who tended to be a little... 'devious' herself she knew it could be a little tricky to read exactly what it was in someone's head.

She turned to Zella smiling at the girl. She lifted her finger up with a bright smile on her lips. In a way a gesture wanting to try and make her feel a bit better about it all. Well, in all honestly wanting to justify her own actions despite it being something that seemed to upset her a bit that she put her own neck on the line and had seemingly taken the fall trying to defend her. Perhaps that bit of selfishness in wanting to justify her actions for reasons beyond just helping Zella as to alleviate any guilt she felt towards her or possible strain between them due to her trying to help her friend.

"See! All according to plan! I knew there had to be a bit more to this all then was being let on!"

She spoke out with a bright smile and an air of confidence despite her words mostly being half truths. Her eyes however briefly glanced over to Tokage catching onto the conversation realizing what seemed to be going on a bit more clearly. Her eyes shifting to Sunao with some suspicion. Her glance finally coming off a bit more neutral towards Toshiro. She had spied... I mean 'seen' plenty of guys interacting in such a way before. The act of trying to court a ladies good graces so to speak. It seemed that Tokage was a bit less aware of it all though Toshiro and Sunao much more 'guilty'. She would have to keep her eye on them. Innocently naturally, not peeping in on them to try and find out their dirt and all. Completely selfless reasons to protect whoever they might be trying to devious court of coarse! Nothing to sate her own curiosity.

Not wanitng to drift too off topic Yanagi seemed to ditzily shake her head as if suddenly snapping back to reality. The young teen lifting her hand up scratching at her chin curiously looking back towards the teacher as he began walking away seeming to leave them to their own devices though at this point having been well on his way. What sort of crazy thing might he have planned for tomorrow exactly? Given the first 'test' it made it seem likely whatever it could be might be much more farfetched then what one might typically expect.

"Hmm... I wonder teach meant when he said about getting 'physical' tomorrow." She pondered vocally towards her fellow classmates.

Interacting: Japanime Japanime Noct Noct (Anyone really with her last question nearby)
Mentioned: Archdemon Archdemon simj26 simj26 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back