• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Screenshot 2021-05-21 125446.png

Zero

Interaction: Open
Mention: N/A

"Get up, Zero. They're coming to take your vitals." A young male who seemed to be around the same age as Zero stood a few feet away. Zero was laying in his bed, facing the ceiling. "I don't really feel like getting my vitals taken but whatever." As if on cue, a doctor walked into the room with a clipboard. "Hey, Giichi! Ready for me to take your vitals?" Zero gave no answer as he sat up in his bed. As the woman checked him, she noticed a few off things.

He had dilated pupils and slowed breathing. More so than normal. "You okay? How's your day been?" "Boring. This place is boring." "Boring? Why do you say that?" She noticed a couple more things. He was paler than usual and his skin was slightly cold. "I think I'm done here." The doctor looked up at him for a moment.

The comment he made was a little worrisome so she secretly pressed a hidden button on her pants to call security. "What do you mean you're done? And are you sure you're feeling well?" Zero looked her in the eyes. "No. I'm not feeling well. My whole body is numb. I've got a stinging feeling all over my body and I ache. I ache a lot." "Wh-Why haven't you said anything..." The room was beginning to get cold and the doctor was becoming uncomfortable. "Because..." Two security guards had arrived but they were too late. "I don't care enough." Within moments, an extreme coldness was emitted from Zero's body and the whole atmosphere froze.

Freezing the air meant freezing oxygen and the doctor and guards all struggled to breathe before collapsing, having been deoxygenized by frozen air. "Let's go." "Right." The boy from before stood alongside Zero as they exited the room. More security guards were running over. "We got company." Zero glanced over at the incoming guards. "Meh." He continued walking towards an exit.

When the guards got within a certain range of him, they'd freeze so he didn't even have to worry about being touched. Zero suddenly stopped. "I'll take them all out at once. Everyone." With that, extreme coldness rapidly spread from his body and froze the entire building. Everything and everyone in the building had been turned to ice except Zero and his friend. "Wow..." "Let's go." They exited the building but were met with a security guard who was just about to entering the hospital.

"Wh-What happened? Did you do this? Wh-Who are you? Ar-" Before he could finish, Zero had walked by him and tapped his shoulder. The coldness wasn't enough to freeze his whole body but it was enough to cause his arm to get severe frostbite. The guard collapsed and screamed. "Where should we go now?" "Wanna get something to eat?" "Sure." The guard watched on in confusion. "Who the hell... Are you talking to... You bastard?!" From the guard's view, no one was walking with Zero. He was talking to himself.​

Finally, his first day at UA. Han had never been in hero classes before, so all he knew about them were pieces of information gathered from various parts of the media. All he could say was that his next three years would be more action packed than an average high school student's. While his lazy half was already starting to whine inside his head, the other more excited half was daydreaming and making speculations of what he'd be going through. And what kind of people he will meet along the way, too. He didn't think of himself as the most social person, but at least he'd be able to make friends with some of his classmates. With high hopes in his heart, Han stepped into the UA high building.

A thought sparked in his head. 'What if I get lost?' He shook his head with denial. There was no way he'd get lost. No school was built like a maze, it was common sense.

Ten minutes passed. Han found himself still roaming the hallway. A drop of cool sweat ran down the left cheek before he wiped it off with his hand. It appeared that he had become the very outrageous joke he silently laughed at approximately ten minutes and thirty two seconds ago. Nervous pair of hands reached for the forehead and tidied his hair. 'Stay calm,' the boy told himself, 'there will be a faculty member available for assistance in these cases.' While none was visible in his current position, he was destined to walk into one if he kept on moving.
Soon enough, he caught glimpse of another fellow student who seemed to be lost. It was a red haired boy, looking just as lost as he himself was. Han carefully approached the boy.
"Hey. Are you lost?"

Interaction: Japanime Japanime

Tokage.jpg
Tokage Ryu
Activity: Entering the classroom
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 grudge grudge GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Tokage watched in a quick motion the arrival of one person and the fleeing of the other girl. The moment she ran his eye looked at her, and you could see his muscles tense for a moment as if he was instinctively gonna chase her. He looked back to Yakta as his muscles went back to normal, and he stayed the same cheery attitude as if nothing just happened. She explained her name and the name of the new man Taric who could create Portals. That's cool and everything but why is he wearing armor in school? Well it could instead not be armor but perhaps a protective suit? Cool. His tail moving around a lot from excitement.

"It is nice to meet you two Portals and Tails! You can call me whatever you want! Say you guys wanna be friends? Cause you both seem cool and I like you! Oh we should probably head into class, I'm gonna claim a seat next to the window!"

Tokage in a series of words left the group to open the classroom door for them as he went inside. Inside the classroom was the stock standard class every kid knows, as well as a dead body slumped over a desk. Tokage looked at the dead man and prowled over to him, He looked like a fairly normal teen except that he was dead. Tokage stood up and licked the poor man, only to then notice he was moving. Well dead man turned into sleeping man, it always hard to tell when people were dead or sleeping unless you licked them. Tokage simply left towards the window seats and claimed one for himself.

Miyaki Masamine

Lizard dude? Who was that? Well, he'd probably find out later. "Lizard dude. Huh." He seems to ponder for a second but shrugs in the end. "So, no sleep huh? I probably would've ended up the same, if I hadn't been so tired for some reason. What do you think our teacher will be like?" He rambles on a tad more before realizing it and stops. He pulls on his hood a bit and laughs awkwardly. "Sorry. Kinda nervous. I'm terrible at talking with others, and it's the first day of class..." He seems to curl a bit into himself, trying to get smaller. He looks like nothing more than a lost puppy right now. One with lot's of fleas and other insects as friends.

He pulls a small orange slice out, and another cracker, and some more insects flit out to have breakfast. He pulls out a small bit of honey and hands it to Togoshi. "Here, give this to her, the butterfly, I mean. She loves the stuff." He holds his hand out, and the butterfly seems to almost jump at the sight of honey. It's wings which were slowly flapping earlier, are now flapping a bit wildly, though not enough to take off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256

1621540788336.png

Taric
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Archdemon Archdemon
"Oh err ok bye umm" taric managed to blurt put in response to Togoshi before the girl ran off leaving the boy yo scratch his head just a little bit. Yakta suggesting that there probobly wouldn't be a written test letting out a sigh of relief. "Ok nice, errr you ok after gettibg oh well you do seem ok" taric mumbled feeling he should say at least something about the whole lizard tackling the guy acted very animalisticly it was curious hopefully he'd not jump on Taric. Yakta took the liberty of introducing them all to one another and he couldn't help but giggle at the descriptions she gave, he used to do that sort of thing before well, that whole incident. "Oh well portal are err sorta right but, I'm kinda a self contained reality universe, there sorta like mouths more or less" taric explained a little clearer. Twisting the little devices on his hands the red orb like structure at the center of his armoured chest became see through looking at it one could see a expanse of space with nebula stars planets asteroids and black holes the whole shebang. "Ere see umm yeah" taric mumbled again the lizard guys name was apparently Tokage he seemed every excitable, in the way he talked and everything offering to be friends and suggest they go into class. "Oh um sure so long as you don't jump on me too" he'd grin a little hoping his joke would make it some chuckles. Turning to Yakta he'd feel like he should explain something further. "Oh err if I look bigger or smaller or something don't worry my body just kinda does that.. though you should know umm err after you?" Taric suggested letting the lizardy woman go first.

Miyaki muttered something and then shrugged. "So, no sleep huh? I probably would've ended up the same, if I hadn't been so tired for some reason. What do you think our teacher will be like?" She pondered that for a few seconds about to answer. "Sorry. Kinda nervous. I'm terrible at talking with others, and it's the first day of class..."

She wanted so badly just to hug him, but she refrained and stayed quiet. He reached into his cloak and pulled out small bits of food, along with what seemed to be honey. "Here, give this to her, the butterfly, I mean. She loves the stuff." The butterfly began to flap widely and Togoshi grazed her hand over Miyaki's, blushing, taking the honey into her own hand and the butterfly flew to her hand.

She smiled as the little fluttery friend sucked the honey into her long tongue. She unconsciously leaned her head onto Miyaki's shoulder. Thinking about her father and the butterflies he would catch and then set free when she was little and her mom was still around.

"Mommy look!" 4 year old Togoshi shrieked at her mom. "Okay calm down, calm down," her mother said getting down on a knee. "Oh it's beautiful dear." "Daddy caught it for me! It's so pretty!" The small girl said excitedly. "Don't swing it around too much, you might kill it." A tall man said. "I would never kill such a cute creature!" She smiled up her father. "Of course you wouldn't," He smiled.

She smiled even more as the memory filled her with happiness.
---------------------
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Archdemon Archdemon Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Silent Child Silent Child Arai Arai grudge grudge

Scale man perked right up rather quickly after Yakta had finished the introductions, which she figured simply meant that she'd done a good job. Taric, meanwhile seemed more inclined to correct her supposition on his Quirk. He proceeded to explain in that discordant, awkward style of speech that wound up folding in on itself. Yakta took one look at his mini universe before considering the extra baggage of his quirk irrelevant for the time being, he'd said she was mostly right with the guess of portals after all.

Yakta merely tilted her head and tapped at her chin as he spoke, nodding along with his explanation before raising a hand, "Do not be rushing into explanation, comrade." she gestured towards the door, "Before long, it is certain we will know plenty of each other through the cooperative learning. Leave frets at door, no?"

Coincidentally, following her mention of class, Scale-Boy reaffirmed his excitement over becoming friends before making his way over and entering the classroom. She gave a hum as he left, but his opening of the door made Yakta's eyes turn away to take stock of the other students who had been arriving.

Like the boy with blue hair and yellow highlights, who had arrived some time during her unfortunate assault. He wasn't someone who's name she knew, so it wasn't like she could decipher where he placed on the exam. She'd noticed him before, but had been too busy defending her sanctity from her attacker's insatiable lust for pouncing. Looking back now, she found that he was no longer alone. Standing beside his bench was a familiar girl attempting to coax him into entering the class with her.

Yoshihara Hiromi, tied for tenth place with a quirk which allowed her to store objects rather easily. During the exam she'd been helpful maintaining group cohesion during the rougher portions of their cooperative retaliation against the faux villains. Yakta could simply assume that she was still keeping up that Need to provide aid she seemed devoted to during the exam, but Yakta wasn't one to assume much.

So once Taric offered for her to enter the class first, Yakta cast a brief glance Hiromi's way before giving a smile and clasping Taric on the shoulder, "Aye, Comrade. Let us be partaking in the glory of an early pick of seating, yes."

But as she moved for the classroom, she passed her bag back to her tail before using her now free hand to call out to Hiromi.

"Oi friend!" she called to her whilst backing towards the Classroom "I save nice seat for you, yes!"

With that, Yakta entered the classroom to find more than just the Scale Boy inside. There was also a glasses boy inside bearing the mark of fluid which shone upon his cheek.

"Ah, my plans undone before even begin." Yakta sighed under her breath as she folded her arms.

She swayed over to the seat directly in the center of the room before sitting atop the desk and casually using her tail to lift her bag in front of her so she may peruse through it. once reaffirming the contents, she stretched her tail to lay her bag atop the desk beside her before taking a chance to stretch out.

"Be mindful comrades, today is beginning of true effort and the sweating and the hardness." she glanced towards Taric "Written work or no. UA has.... very big reputation to uphold, no? Big workstuffs to be expected."

Interacts: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Archdemon Archdemon

His head was resting against the desk lifelessly as he slept. It wouldn't be a fair guess to assume Toshiro was dead from the way he was sleeping like a brick if you disregarded the fact he was asleep in one of the most prestigious hero schools within one of their classrooms. However, it seemed the lizard man didn't consider this as his tongue dragged across Toshiro's cheek, causing his face to recoil as a natural response to the sudden wet feeling. As Tokage walked away from him like nothing, the brief event was enough to wake Toshiro up, slowly raising his head groggily as he slowly readjusted to his surroundings. He readjusted his glasses, his knuckle making contact with the wet surface of his cheek, causing him to pause. A realization hit him as he felt the cold breeze flow against the spot. He slowly raised his arm to use his sleeve as a cloth, wiping off his face as his eyes finally adjusted, able to see the room entirely. To his slight surprise, the classroom had been filled with two new people, and at a glance, he could see more in the hall. He could distinctly remember one because of the strange metal suit he wore. His gaze slowly returned to focus on the two students in the classroom with him, who seemingly resembled giant reptiles. He immediately recognized the one. It was hard to miss someone like Yakta during the exams, even if he never approached her personally. The other one, however, was someone he had never seen before. And considering his appearance stuck out as much- no, maybe even more than the lizard woman sitting on top of the desk, it would have been strange for him not to notice him during the exam.​

"Hooh, so that must be someone who got in through recommendation? Scary.~" Toshiro thought, as his large grin once again returned to his face, resting his head on his propped-up arm. "He seems pretty feral, he's probably the culprit for my wet face," He deduced, staring at the boy. Toshiro snapped his attention away as Yakta spoke up, leaning back in his seat as he listened to her.

As she finished, Toshiro clapped his hands together, continuing to wear his signature closed-eye grin. "I agree with you completely, Miss Tail!" He spoke up before tilting his head back in a lazy manner, "I wouldn't worry, though. We'll be able to handle whatever this school throws at us," He said, punctuating his point with a raised a finger, "We're going to be the strongest, after all." He stated. His words were quite hopeful and supportive, but it was hard to tell how truthful the statement came from him with his usual cynical and nonchalant tone.

Josuke Koizumi

Screenshot 2021-05-25 172858.png Josuke paused when he heard a voice behind him. "Yes I-" He turned to see what appeared to be a student. "Huh? Who're you?" He was confused seeing another student as he had assumed most would be either in class or headed that way. He didn't even consider the fact the other male could just as well be lost. "Do you know where class 1-A is? I'm kinda lost." Josuke stared at him with an idiotic expression, awaiting an answer.

Interaction: RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
Mention: RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

(I apologize for the extremely short post. I didn't know what else to write honestly.)​

tohru honda; anime; icon _ #fruitsbasket.png
Emiko Yukimura
Emiko found herself once again staring at the wondrous school, only this time was different. This time, she was standing here as an official student of U.A. Honestly, Emiko had left the exams not feeling too good about her chances. After all, her score was pitiful compared to her peers. But she was happy she had tried at the very least.

And then her letter of acceptance arrived a week later, congratulating her on passing the exams.

So now here she stood, a death grip on her books, wondering if her quirk was suited for such an amazing place. Emiko pushed such thoughts aside, the whole point of this school was to help kids strengthen their quirks to hero material, everyone belonged here. "Alright, here goes nothing," Emiko gave herself a pep talk before taking her first steps into the school.

She wandered around the halls, admiring everything U.A had to offer. The school was beautiful on the outside, but the inside was equal in beauty. The halls were large, with bright natural light filtering in through several windows. Emiko had studied a map the night before, however, she had made a mental route from the entrance to class 1-A. She hadn't taken wandering around into account. Emiko continued down the halls until, finally, she was standing in front of class 1-A.

Emiko's hand froze on the door. She had been ignoring her feelings up until this point, but her nerves were finally settling in. She was always considered a friendly person, but there was something about making friends on the first day of school that stressed her out immensely. Not that she was here to socialize or anything, but having friends in a school like this would be comforting. Emiko continued to stand outside the classroom, taking a couple of minutes to collect her thoughts before entering.

Interactions: Open!!

Last edited:

As Yanagi returned the embrace Zella chuckled to herself in her head of course she would be the type to return it, she seemed like the type who would. She thought to herself, she ended the hug and smiled and nodded again. "Well, I got to go, see you in class" Zella said to her with a wide smile and bright voice. It was important to build up relationships with others for your own good. Zella aimed to strengthen her relationship with her choice of classmates, ones she found useful, like Toshiro, or interesting, like Yanagi. It wasn't just for her own gain and to further her goals however, these were in fact real relationships, and she would consider these classmates true friends, despite her ultimate ulterior motives. She waved to the girl as she left for home with her goal completed that day
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now the first day of class, and while it hadn't been too long since the exam, Zella was still eager to actually begin real class in which she can show off her quirk. While there were several impressive students around her, she was confident she could find her way to becoming renown. As she was approaching she came across a girl she recognized from the exams standing in front of the classroom, who seemed to be building up the courage to enter the room or something. Zella couldn't recall the name of the girl, but decided to interact with her regardless. After all, she couldn't be bothered to remember the names and faces of all of her classmates when she would slowly learn them over the coming year anyways.

She approached the girl, who looked humble enough and had a stack of books.

"Hey, did I miss out on some required texts or is that personal reading you are doing?" She said jokingly to the girl she just met. "Anyways, do you need some help, looks like you got a lot on your hands there, I can help you inside, if you wish."

She paused for a moment, then said to her while maintain a friendly-casual tone "Anyways, nice to meet you, I am Zella"

Interactions: Aeris Aeris Mentioned: Hanarei Hanarei grudge grudge

Those words were enough to let Han know that this was going to be a very long morning. A lost kid, teaming up... with another lost kid. What troubles will they bring forth. All he could do before revealing the shocking truth to the boy was to scratch his head awkwardly. All he could hope for was that them joining forces would lead to a better result than each of them roaming deeper into the labyrinth of UA's halls.
"I, well..."
A sigh escaped his mouth. He looked around before opening his mouth to continue.
"I'm lost too."
He raised his hands in hopes of not making him panick.
"Maybe we could find a way out together, I was on my way to 1-A too. We could run into a teacher, ask them to guide us directly or something."

Japanime Japanime

Josuke Koizumi

Screenshot 2021-05-04 081126.png "You're headed to class 1-A too? In that case, yeah. We could search together. Let's go." Josuke turned and began walking out of the hall. "Hmm... Let's try down here." He'd make a left and begin strolling down the corridor. The hallways were clearing up as most students had figured out where they needed to be or had gotten help if they needed it by now. There were only a handful of students still wandering the halls, some arriving a little late, some using the bathrooms, and some who were still on their way to class. At this point, most teachers had made their way to their respective classes as well and prepared for class to start. There was one teacher who was still dawdling in the halls. A man who had brown hair and white gloves on.

Washi

1622049613663.jpeg Washi was making his fourth cup of coffee as he was looking over his new class roster and their scores on the entrance exams. "Could've done better." At the moment he was in the teacher's lounge with a couple of other staff members. The room was nice and neat, prepared for all the teachers that would be going in and out of it. Towers of paper sat patiently in drawers and on shelves. Pen holders were filled to the max with fresh pens and pencils.

"Hm?" There were a few students that stuck out to Washi. The amount of points they got and their Quirks grabbed his attention. Washi took a sip of his steaming coffee. The coffee glided down his throat, the warmth of it giving him that soothing feeling that always made him go back for more. Now that he had his coffee and the class roster, it was about time for him to head to class.

He walked out the teacher's lounge and made his way to class 1-A, taking a sip of his coffee every now and again. "Mmm... This... This is how you start the morning." He took another glance at the paper in his hand. "Guess we'll see what this class is really made of today." When Washi looked up again, a red-haired boy was staring at him. Instead of saying anything, they both just glared at each other for a few seconds. "Should I wait for you to get a camera or...?" The teacher was the first to speak.

"Are you a teacher?" "No." Washi blatantly lied. "Okay. Do you know where class 1-A is?" "I just told this kid no and he's still bothering m-" "Wait, what'd you say?" Washi was actually serious now and he noticed another student with the redhead. "Do you know where class 1-A is? Me and this other guy are lost and we're trying to find it before we're late." Washi looked over the two students before speaking. "I'm the teacher for class 1-A. Follow me." "Yes!!" Josuke turned to the other male student. "Hey, we found the teacher for class 1-A! Now we'll know exactly where to go and we won't be late!!" Washi had already gotten several steps ahead of the students as he didn't plan on waiting on them.

Hiromi's attempts to persuade the boy didn't seem to be going well, and she clocked someone shouting her as they headed inside. Looks like they wouldn't be the first person in after all, that was good! Or was that bad?

"I save nice seat for you, yes!"

That must've been Yakta. Not many others with that accent, nor at the distance, the imposing figure of tail and spikes. She gave a wave back, partially gesturing to the boy. "I'll be there in a second!" She called back, gesturing for the other girl to go in without her. Even if they weren't next to each other, they could still talk. Truth be told, she could'nt wait to get in there, but there seemed to be some people who were more than a little nervous at going through the door. Hiromi could partially understand, there was a lot riding on their futures. But at the same time, that future wasn't going to come to them just sitting in the hallway. And it looked like the blue haired boy wasn't alone.

Stood in the door was another girl! Brown hair, brown eyes, Hiromi could've swore they were related. She seemed to also be collecting her thoughts before going inside. Sometimes people needed a little push in the right direction. Hiromi made her way over to her doppelganger, giving her a smile to try and ease the tension. "Wanna go in together?" She asked, trying to pull the girl out of her own thoughts.

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Interactions: Aeris Aeris Silent Child Silent Child

Tokage.jpg
Tokage Ryu
Activity: Socializing or at least trying to
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter grudge grudge

Tokage picked his seat near the front door of the classroom closest to the windows, it wasn't perfect but he had access to the sun which is helpful. His other companions began chatting as well as Glasses. Tails spoke of how UA is gonna have hard courses and that they should expect big projects. Glasses completely agreed with her but also said they will pass without a problem and they'll be the strongest heroes. Tokage simply watched this from his seat, his tail mindlessly wrapping itself on the legs of the chair. He wanted to be the Strongest, to prove that those who look like monsters and villains can be the shield for the world, he wanted to be #1.

"Those are strong words, oh by the way I'm Tokage What's your name Glasses?"

He extended his hand to him.

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Archdemon Archdemon grudge grudge

The unnamed student had reawakened seemingly unperturbed by the glistening saliva on his face. If anything, the grin he sported soon after suggested it didn't matter to him whatsoever. The look he shot Scale Boy indicated he was probably aware he was the perpetrator, but he focused instead on the words Yakta had spoken. he indicated with no small amount of certainty that while he agreed with her assessment of the school's difficulty, he was more than convinced of their eventual success.

Yakta narrowed her eyes for a moment, before merely giggling and playfully swinging her legs as she leaned back atop her desk, "Have plenty confidence, eh?" she mused "Good, good."

Scale boy concurred, but soon revealed his name to be Tokage. Yakta quickly went back to the results of the exam just to confirm that she hadn't seen him listed. It was no big deal, as soon the conversation turned towards 'Glasses'. Tokage wanted to know his name, and Yakta was all too eager to test out a little theory she'd had. She was certain that she'd seen his face sometime during the exam, but couldn't quite place it. But if he was here then she must've seen his name on the results.

"Oh! One moment comrade." she raised a hand before stretching her tail around to point at Glasses "Yakta have three guesses, friend."

Her tail swayed back and forth several times a she gave a thoughtful hum, but then she raised a hand to casually point to herself.

"If I am Yakta, and he is Tokage," she mused "Assume glass-bearing comrade is Kasuka, Toshiro or Otahame."

She gave a shrug, "Beside recommended, only so many boys from exam." she tilted her head back in his direction "And I very certain see you at Exam, friend."

"Come on, if we go in together, no one had to go in first!" He hadn't even heard the girl approach since he was so lost in his worries. He couldn't seem to form words until a good minute later when she was moving to another student to encourage them as well. "S-sorry, yeah, that's a good idea, we should go in" Taking one last moment, he'd look within the classroom, taking note of all who were in there. Recognizing a couple of them from the exam, he smiled some. At least there's some... familiar faces, even if he didn't know them personally yet. "I apologize for slowing you down when entering the class... I'll just squeeze by..." Upon entering, he'd quickly turn around, introducing himself. "Oh yeah, I'm Hokkai Kasuka! I tied for 10th place with someone else in the entrance exam... sorta forgot their name though... but I should see you tons more!" Without waiting for a response, he's already be heading further into the classroom, avoiding the group though, Some individuals look too... scary to approach at first. Finding a desk more secluded and towards the back, he sat down and pulled out a novel. Seeming to be undisturbed for a few minutes, he distracts himself further with music.

Last edited:
Interacts: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Archdemon Archdemon
Mentions: Silent Child Silent Child

After making his fearless declaration towards Yakta, he began to rock back and forth in his seat, clearly just attempting to kill time. It seemed like the lizard woman was satisfied with his 'confidence.' To Toshiro, however, he thought he was stating a fact while he continued to rock in his chair lackadaisically. As Tokage addressed him, he briefly paused his rocking to give him slightly more attention but didn't bother to turn his head towards the large reptile-like man. "Oi, oi. Isn't it more courteous to introduce yourself before licking someone's face? You seem to be going in the wrong order," He chided at Tokage in his typical carefree tone as he slammed the feet of his chair back against the floor. Despite his earlier statement, he had planned on returning his fellow student's handshake whilst introducing himself, but Yakta's chiming in stopped him, leaving Tokage's handshake offer to end up being dumped to float in the air as Toshiro turned his head slightly to look at her.

bdd50d865cc1f7e2c5c23e330ae18da1.jpg

He listened to her, his hand reaching to rub his chin as she referred to herself. "So she's Yakta, huh? She scored pretty high..." He let the thought trail off as he listened to the lizard woman to finish her assumption. Seeing as she had used reasoning and simple deduction from observing her surroundings during the exam to take a guess what his name could be caught his interest, "But, I can't say the score is really the most interesting part about her though," he finished his assessment, clasping his hands together. Even though guessing his name was only a little bit more complex than process of elimination, he couldn't help but be slightly impressed that Yakta went through the effort rather than asking his name outright or simply eavesdropping on him introducing himself to Tokage. Toshiro's sneer grew more extensive, as he was pretty interested in playing this 'game' with Yakta.

"I'm flattered you were able to commit my face to memory! You're pretty impressive for an oversized gecko, huh?" He said, pushing a sharp joke in otherwise pleasant conversation, continuing to act happy-go-lucky. "Let's make a wager then," He began, sitting upright in his seat, "You guess which of those three names belong to me if you get it right..." He dawdled on finishing his challenge to take off his glasses and clean them with the sleeve of his jacket. "I'll show you somethin' real interesting," he said while putting back on his glasses.
"Oh, yeah!" He suddenly turned away from Yakta to put his attention back towards Tokage, pointing at him. "You should play too, Tokage! It'll be more fun that way," He offered towards the other lizard student, seemingly eager to wrap him into the 'fun'.

Just at that time, however, Toshiro briefly broke his focus hearing Hokkai introduce himself from the classroom door. He watched as the colorful-haired boy sat down, briefly pondering to invite him into his little wager as well. But from how quick he seemed to avoid interaction and put on music along with pull out a book, it didn't seem like a good idea. So, for now, he decided to commit his name to memory. He mentally made a note he would introduce himself properly later. They were going to be classmates, after all.

1621540788336.png

Taric
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter grudge grudge Archdemon Archdemon
"Uhh yeah your right umm just felt I should have er explained" taric admitted to Yakta as the lizard woman explained it was sorta uncessary to try and explain the nuances of his own quirk, Taric would wait a little while before going inside as it seemed a little hectic more people talking to one another that was fine and all but Yakta seemed to know how to handle a social situation and that seemed kinda valuable, thusly he'd walk into the classroom, yakta introducing everyone to one another Taric decided to sit with that group, tho he wondered if he could get replacement furniture in case he Accidently ate some. "Oh hey guys again and ere hey new guy I'm Taric but err suppose that obvious sorta anyway, yeah that's that's introductions then.. you would be Toshiro right" he'd mumble out words tripping over themsleves in a cascade of social awkwardness. Sitting ontop of one the desks now a portal rift opened next to taric the strange etheral tendrils lifting a bag out sitting on the bag was a very small but contented rat. "Nice it worked didn't eat my bag" taric cheered a little bit. "Soo teacher probobly gonna be here soon ere what we talking about?"

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki blushed as Togoshi laid her head against his shoulder. He noticed her smiling and ended up staring a bit before turning away from embarrassment. After awhile, he noticed Students were slowly filing into the classroom, and he even noticed a couple students following who was probably the teacher for 1-A. He nudged Togoshi. "uhm, we should probably get to class. Even the teacher is here now. We definitely don't want to be late on the first day." He waited for her move her head before standing up and offering a hand. If she accepted it, he'd help her up and walk to the classroom door, holding it open for her before walking in himself. He chose a random seat, and noticed he sat right next to Togoshi. He waved and gave a small smile before setting his bag down and pulling out an orange from it. Peeling it, he set it on his desk and watched as insects swarmed it, waiting for class to start.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Honda Tohru.jpeg

Emiko Yukimura
"Huh?!" Emiko was promptly ripped from her thoughts at the sound of a voice. Slowly, she turned towards the girl, who she now realized had made a remark about her books. "Oh no! They're just uh..." She stared at the books- why had she brought so many with her? One or two were notebooks had grabbed running out the door. But the other three? She liked to read, but realistically she would have been better off taking one. "...I don't know why I have so many..." She smiled, "Thank you for the offer, but I should be okay! I'm Emiko, it's nice to meet you Zella!"

Another voice broke through, taking Emiko's attention off of her book dilemma. She was amazed at how much this girl resembled her, Emiko had met a lot of girls who shared her features, but not as close as this girl did. "We could be twins!" She regretted the words the moment they left her mouth. "Wait that sounded weird," Her attention was once again directed to yet another student who was trying to enter the room. Emiko sidestepped slightly, nodding a silent greeting as he entered the class. She then turned back to her look-alike and Zella, "We can all enter the class together! If that's okay of course!" The last part was more directed to Zella, who hadn't specifically mentioned entering class yet.

Mentions: Noct Noct Arai Arai Silent Child Silent Child
Interactions: Noct Noct Arai Arai

"We could be twins!"

Hiromi grinned and nodded, having been thinking the same thing "I was thinking the same thing! Maybe there's a relative between us!" . Not sure about the girl in front of her, but the other one seemed to be named Zella. Did Hiromi see her at the exam? She couldn't remember. She made some quick introductions regardless. "Well, I'm Hiromi," She declared, as much to her twin as to Zella, seeing as she'd so willingly offered her name. The other girl seemed nice enough, short almost blond hair, and was definitely friendly. Maybe everyone here was gonna just get along immediately, wouldn't that be something?

"Zella's right, that's a lot of books! Especially for the first day," Certainly too many for them all to be related to the course, surely? Maybe Hiromi should've been more prepared. The only thing she had brought was her "standard stored kit". Some snacks, basic medical supplies, a baseball bat for if things got ugly and some stored tennis balls she'd snagged from a launcher at a batting cage that hadn't been useful in the exam. She was pulled out her thoughts for a second by the blue haired boy shuffling behind her to get into the classroom, relieved that his nerves seem to have settled. Hopefully her talk helped him! She was about to ask him his name when he generously offered it anyway.

"Oh yeah, I'm Hokkai Kasuka! I tied for 10th place with someone else in the entrance exam... sorta forgot their name though... but I should see you tons more!"

HER RIVAL! This was the person she tied with! She moved to tell him as such, but the boy was already walking away to a free desk, pulling out a book and earphones. Damn, so much for that. "We can all enter the class together! If that's okay of course!" Worked for Hiromi, she spotted the teacher approaching the classroom with two other boys as well, who seemed to have gotten lost. Hiromi wasn't sure how, then again she had a pretty good sense of direction in the city having lived in a few different boroughs and estates. She pointed in the direction of the teacher, gesturing for them to move inside. "I think that's for the best, that looks like our homeroom teacher," she pointed out, dipping inside.

The classroom size seemed modest enough, and the seats themselves were arranged for 20 students, with room for more it seemed with 3 rows of 6 and a row of 2. Among her peers, she could see a lot of faces she recognised, and a few she didn't. Yakta was obviously there, talking to the lizard guy from earlier (what was his name?) , Taric and some boy with glasses who seemed very relaxed for his first day. They looked poised to take the back corner of chairs, so Hiromi guessed she would probably be over there with Yakta to. Shame, she wanted to be closer to the front, but it looked like Yakta wanted to be closer to these guys.. Togoshi and Miyaki were sat together near the back, no surprise there. Her rival was on the back row of 2 alone, and seemed intent on staying that way. She turned to Zella and her twin, gesturing to her chosen seat. "I'm going there," She informed them of a seat in the second row, in front of Yakta's own seat. "You guys are welcome to join me!"

Mentions:
I don't know I probably mentioned you at some point
Interactions: Noct Noct Aeris Aeris
Locations: Class 1-A

Last edited:
Zella shrugged as the girl declined her offer, she may as well lead the charge into the class. She did note that Emiko kind of looked like the other girl, but it was far from a look a like. Zella found Emiko's awkward, clumsy mannerisms humorous, if not for the fact that she was in the class for soon-to-be heroes. Maybe she could grow out of it, with the help of UA and the staff, but that was a quality she did not wish to see in the in-training heroine. She wanted to see more courage, but, the fact couldn't be helped that her fellow students were still maturing, so she shouldn't be too harsh. She noted Hokkai's name as she smiled. "Nice to meet you two, I hope we can all get along!" The sincerity in her voice was evident, class infighting would be a bad look for not only herself, but her classmates and the school alike, to tarnish the reputation of UA was certainly not on her agenda.

She entered the room behind Hokkai, before politely declining her offer as the two didn't immediately jump out to her as interesting enough for her at the moment. Her eyes instantly scanning the room to see if one of her newly made friends was already there. Her eyes locked onto Toshiro, who seemed mid conversation with some fellow students. She found him by far more interesting than either of the tailed classmates she had, as he was much like her in the way the two viewed heroicness. She wandered up near the group to see what was going on, making no effort to remain unnoticed.

She then recalled how Toshiro had made his departure last time, calling her 'Zel'. It was her turn to give him a nickname. She didn't know of the game they were currently playing, because if she had known, she wouldn't be one to spoil the fun, she just thought at that moment to get back at Toshiro for the nickname. "Heeeeeyy Toshiii" she said in a sing-songy voice as she put her hand on his shoulder from behind, in a casual manner. She could act as aloof as she wanted if it was only Toshiro there, but with a large portion of the class there she had to be as extroverted and friendly as possible. She took a glance around, looking at her fellow classmates, some of whom she hadn't seen before. "Making friends again? Sounds exciting! I want in!" She said, her voice annoyingly excited.

Interacted Arai Arai Aeris Aeris grudge grudge
Nearby: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Archdemon Archdemon

Miyaki nudged Togoshi and she realized her head was on his shoulder, she blushed. "Uhm, we should probably get to class. Even the teacher is here now. We definitely don't want to be late on the first day." She lifted her head and Miyaki stood, "Yeah you're probably right." She was about to follow but she saw his hand extended. She took it and blushed as he pulled her up. They walked to the classroom and he held the door open for her. She gave a small thank you and a bow.

They walked in and Togoshi immediately went for a seat in the 5th row, Miyaki must have followed cause when she looked up he was sitting right there. He smiled at her and gave a small wave. She blushed, again, and smiled back. She sat her bag down and pulled her smoothie to her lips and taking a sip of it. She smiled in delight.

"You leave me no choice." "No no, I'm up, I'm up," Togoshi said groggily. "No you're not." Her father said and began violently tickling her. Togoshi laughed and was trying to get him to stop, "Dad! No-Hehehe Stop!!" "Ugh Fine. But If I see you still in bed when your breakfast is done, there isn't going to be any mercy." He said in a dramatic voice and left. "Yeah Yeah, no mercy!! OooooOooo I'm scared.." Togoshi said while getting up and stretching.

As she walked down the stairs she could see her dad making a smoothie. She made an evil laugh and ran at him. "Hey hey KNIFE!!" her father screeched. "Not fair." Togoshi complained. He put it down and washed his hands. "Rah!!" Togoshi yelled while jumping onto his back. "Hey, hey unmatched unfair!" Her father said while laughing.

"You are so much stronger than me. This is totally fair!" She said while trying to push him to the ground. "That's right it is!" He said while flipping her over him and hanging her upside down. "Eek!" Togoshi screeched. "MWAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAA" Her father laughed. "You're pretty strong for an old man!" "Oh, My heart!" He said weakly and set her down, acting like he was dying.

"I have slain the amazing dad!" Togoshi smiled happily. Kazuko got up and handed her the smoothie. "Now get you butt in the car."

Togoshi giggled at the memory. They did things like that every morning.
-----------------------
(Do you guys not like to read the memories? If not I can just stop doing the memories, either way is fine)
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan

Josuke Koizumi

View attachment 886212 "You're headed to class 1-A too? In that case, yeah. We could search together. Let's go." Josuke turned and began walking out of the hall. "Hmm... Let's try down here." He'd make a left and begin strolling down the corridor. The hallways were clearing up as most students had figured out where they needed to be or had gotten help if they needed it by now. There were only a handful of students still wandering the halls, some arriving a little late, some using the bathrooms, and some who were still on their way to class. At this point, most teachers had made their way to their respective classes as well and prepared for class to start. There was one teacher who was still dawdling in the halls. A man who had brown hair and white gloves on.

Washi

View attachment 886225 Washi was making his fourth cup of coffee as he was looking over his new class roster and their scores on the entrance exams. "Could've done better." At the moment he was in the teacher's lounge with a couple of other staff members. The room was nice and neat, prepared for all the teachers that would be going in and out of it. Towers of paper sat patiently in drawers and on shelves. Pen holders were filled to the max with fresh pens and pencils.

"Hm?" There were a few students that stuck out to Washi. The amount of points they got and their Quirks grabbed his attention. Washi took a sip of his steaming coffee. The coffee glided down his throat, the warmth of it giving him that soothing feeling that always made him go back for more. Now that he had his coffee and the class roster, it was about time for him to head to class.

He walked out the teacher's lounge and made his way to class 1-A, taking a sip of his coffee every now and again. "Mmm... This... This is how you start the morning." He took another glance at the paper in his hand. "Guess we'll see what this class is really made of today." When Washi looked up again, a red-haired boy was staring at him. Instead of saying anything, they both just glared at each other for a few seconds. "Should I wait for you to get a camera or...?" The teacher was the first to speak.

"Are you a teacher?" "No." Washi blatantly lied. "Okay. Do you know where class 1-A is?" "I just told this kid no and he's still bothering m-" "Wait, what'd you say?" Washi was actually serious now and he noticed another student with the redhead. "Do you know where class 1-A is? Me and this other guy are lost and we're trying to find it before we're late." Washi looked over the two students before speaking. "I'm the teacher for class 1-A. Follow me." "Yes!!" Josuke turned to the other male student. "Hey, we found the teacher for class 1-A! Now we'll know exactly where to go and we won't be late!!" Washi had already gotten several steps ahead of the students as he didn't plan on waiting on them.

Han followed Josuke's wild guesses, hoping that they did not end up in another part of the halls that was not their destination. He felt a wave of nervousness brush up his spines as other students who seemingly already found their classes went back and forth minding their own business. More delay in their travel and their first day won't be that pretty. 'Just... hope for the best.' Was what he told himself, until the redhead boy made a groundbreaking discovery. A man who dressed like a faculty. Or if not, just a student with a strong disrespect to the school's dress code.
He watched silently as the boy did all the talking they needed. Within the few lines of dialogue the two had, he had earned a easier ticket to 1-A. Though, he had to say, it probably wouldn't leave a good first impression on the teacher that was going to stick with them for the whole year. Regardless, Han slowly gave Josuke a thumbs up as the boy turned to his direction. At last, they were free from this cursed fate of roaming the halls of UA forever. All thanks to the boy's well timed discovery.
"Nice job. We got lucky, I guess."
Seeing that the teacher wasn't the one with the kindest of hearts, Han decided to speed up and stick on the teacher's tail. He turned to the boy.
"I'm Han."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back