• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki was busy chasing after the insects who refused to settle down, it being slightly dark in the hall wasn't helping. With the school not being open at this time of day, they only had maybe a light after every 2 or 3 turned on. He heard Togoshi say his name, and turned around to ask her what she had said. He saw her holding one of his tiny butterflies on her fingers and he blushed a bit. "Pretty..." After realizing he was staring at her, he blushed even harder and stuttered a bit before managing an answer. "Uh Ye- Th- I mean, originally... ummm..." He lowered his hood and managed to continue, his face as red as his hair under the hood. "Originally I had bred the small butterflies like that as a present for my older sister I kind of just kept them all..." He gets quieter as he talks, but he stays loud enough to be heard. Obviously embarrassed, he looks like he just wants to go hide in a corner right now, like a shy little puppy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256

(Sowwy, no fancy picture this time, post too short fer that (: )​

Toshiro slowly removed his hands from the tie around his neck, raising his hands to his face to adjust his glasses. Before he could say anything else, the reflection of the giant holographic screen emerged in the corner of his eye. He didn't hesitate to glance over at it, raising a finger as he slowly traced down the list of scores with his lips open slightly in interest.
"Rescue Points, huh? Guess it makes sense that a hero exam would give those. Even then..." Toshiro's index finger paused over his name in the 7th rank position, "Isn't my score a little too high?" He pondered, thinking back to how he performed on the exam. There was a handful of 0-Point robots he dismantled because he used anything as a chance to experiment with his quirk some more. But, of course, there were some actors in the area when he did that. Maybe it was part of it?

"So, I'm in 7th place, huh? That's not bad," He said with a broad smirk, twirling a strand of hair. He didn't seem too concerned with his rank in the exam, choosing to continue grazing down the list. As he did, he paid attention to the people who surrounded him besides Zella. First, he noticed the girl standing a short distance away from the various other examinees and the actors, wearing an over-the-top dress. "Based on her body language, she probably wasn't one of the high scorers," He one-sidedly assumed, turning his focus somewhere else. He continued to look around, his eyes completely grazing over Control Z., not even noticing her appearance throughout the whole thing, whether this was voluntary or not was anyone's guess. His attention ended up focusing on a closely-knit group of examinees. While he couldn't get a good look at the other examinees fully from where he was standing, it would be hard not to miss the oversized lizard and boy wearing the strange metal suit. There was another examinee there as well, but she seemed normal compared to the other two. "Everyone here sure is forming their connections..." He said in passing as his lackadaisical focus shifted back to see if anyone else stuck out, but with no success. Either they were blocked by something or had gone somewhere else. Slightly dejected, Toshiro returned his sights to the giant scoreboard, deciding to see it to its end.

"Let's see...10th...11th...12th...13th..." Toshiro murmured to himself, stopping his counting suddenly stopped as he turned his head to face Zella again, "You're pretty weak, huh?" Toshiro asserted to the girl in 13th place before withdrawing back to the scoreboard like nothing, changing the subject. "Well, I got about where I was hoping to be. This is only just the beginning," he spoke confidently, putting his hands on his hips, "Our class is sure to be the greatest."

Last edited:
Zella was intrigued by the self importance that oozed out of Toshiro. Given his demeanor, she was decently surprised by how low he placed, a man with that confidence, along with his murmuring earlier that caused the two to meet, she assumed he would be amongst the highest placers, but there were several above him. Well, she found the metric to be a sore source of gauging power regardless, so she found the point moot. After all, she basically did the entire exam without any use of her quirk, it was rather her cleverness that willingness to cooperate with another that netted her other points. As the boy rambled off to himself she kept an eye on the surroundings around the two, she once again spotted Yanagi, and briefly acknowledged her with eye contact and a silent nod, there was some respect to be given to the clumsy girl, who did end up making the cut, despite her quirk not being of much use either. Control Z also had came to the rescue of many injured students. It was good to know the school at least had some form of caring for the injuries they caused.

It was then when Toshiro had gone and made one of his radical assumptions aloud again, calling Zella weak. Personally, she didn't care when the assumptions were towards another, but if it an assumption about her? She wasn't going to take that. Zella loudly cleared her throat. Her voice taking a more irritated tone. "You really are insufferable, aren't you?". She then went on to change the subject, just as Toshiro had done moments ago, take a verbal jab at the other then go back to normal conversation. "Besides, I feel pretty confident in my ability, seeing as the mock villians made me unable to use my quirk at all, because they were artificial, I had to resort to my own deftness, while the others had the assistance on their quirks." She sighed and then looked towards the groups of students being helped by Control Z. "Using my quirk to hurt others is something I try not to do anyways, since it is far from elegant, I would rather use my ability to help those who can dish out the pain.

Interacted: grudge grudge Hanarei Hanarei (minor interaction, an open door basically) Mentioned: Japanime Japanime (Cut)

Interactions: Noct Noct
Mentions: Hanarei Hanarei

Shoichi_Imayoshi.png

As Zella cleared her throat, Toshiro turned his attention back to her expectantly, the grin growing on his face growing larger and larger as he heard out her explanation of her actions during the exam. Once she finished, Toshiro turned to her, snapping a finger in her direction dramatically. "Bingo!~" He shouted out, pointing at her forehead, "You get five stars, Zella! What' an excellent response!" He continued, voice still oozing with his usual sarcastic tone as he returned to his neutral position, leaning down slightly. "Even without the use of your quirk, you came up with your defenses and were able to place 13th. You've even set personal boundaries of when you'll use your quirk and how at this stage? You sure are impressive!," Toshiro prattled on, praising the girl, and while his way of approaching the issue left much to be desired, it seemed for once, he was reasonably truthful with his words. "I was right about you, Zella," He noted as he stood up straight, speaking with certainty. "We're going to be good friends, you and I."

He prepared to turn away from Zella before he hesitated and looked back to her, "Oh yeah, some advice," He began to speak, raising a finger. "Primarily using your ability to help others is fine and all, but don't let yourself get trapped in that bubble," For the first time, his smirk disappeared, as his tone took a more serious approach, "A hero won't always be there to save you."

He let the silence hang in the air for a second, then bounced right back, the large grin returning to his face, "Don't worry about it, I have full confidence in your growth," He assured the fellow examinee with a thumbs up. It was hard to tell why he was optimistic about Zella, someone he just met, and not even knowing the quirk she held. Nevertheless, the glasses-wearing boy seemed too glad to continue narrow-minded praise of the girl, acting high and mighty despite his relatively low score. Even when he appeared to be talking in good nature, it was hard to gauge his true intentions.

Turning away from Zella, Toshiro gave a dismissive wave of his hand as he began to walk away, "Well, I'll be making my exit. Thanks for the talk Zel, it sure was enlightening," He spoke with a slight chuckle, already deciding to give the girl a nickname. "You should go talk with your friend," He nodded his head over to Yanagi, seemingly to have noticed the brief eye contact they made with each other even while it seemed he wasn't paying attention. "Tell her 'hello' for me. Meanwhile, I'm gonna go get acquainted with some more of the classmates."

With that, Toshiro left Zella alone, seeking out other 'victims.'

Last edited:
Hiromi watched as Miyaki made a swift exit after Togoshi. The 2 seemed close, Hiromi presumed they knew each other already. That or they just got along really well. She thought about following herself, checking if the girl was OK, but she might be more inclined to talk to a friend, especially given Togoshi's reaction to her...face. Maybe Hiromi said something that upset her and didn't realise. It wouldn't be the first time. Or maybe she recognised Hiromi, but where from? Maybe if they both ended up in UA, Hiromi could ask her once they were better friends. In the meantime, she watched with a mild curiosity as Taric's body seemingly absorbed a wrapper. When he mentioned a tear in his suit, she surmised it must be for keeping him inside, her earlier theory supported. So if it was split, was he going to leak out? And where did the wrappers go? Maybe his quirk was like hers, or some kind of matter eating quirk.

In any case, Yakta didn't seem extremely fazed by his actions, so Hiromi tried to mimic the same, nodding along to his questions. He'd said "we are all top 10,". That took a moment to sink in. Top 10! Granted she was still 10th, and it was a joint 10th, but that was still Top 10! She nodded at his enthusiasm. "Hopefully, but they might have more than one class!" She pointed out. "We'll just have to wait and see,"

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Togoshi blushed as he looked at her and she looked at the small fluttery friend of his. "Uh Ye- Th- I mean, originally... ummm..." He paused and Togoshi stared at the intricate designs on the small butterflies wings. "Originally I had bred the small butterflies like that as a present for my older sister I kind of just kept them all..." "You have an older sister?" Togoshi said standing. "That must be nice, I don't have any siblings... it's just me and my dad..." her voice and eyes grew sad.

She looked away holding out the butterfly to him. Bringing back all the memories she shoved them back down. Togoshi was not crying anymore today... hopefully.
-----------------
(Sorry my posts are short)
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan

Grace and Hana

Interactions: Silent Child Silent Child (Hokkai) iambloom404 iambloom404 (Astral) (Anyone else!)

Graces Current Mood: Happy
Hana's Current Mood: Proud

Note: Japanime told me that Hana got first place in dms :)

Hana grinned. "Ha, I got first place, and I have to say, I'm not really surpised. I'm better than all of these losers." Hana looked over to Astral, Grace and Hokkai, Well besides them I guess, they're alright... Hana walked over to Astral, her face was a little red as she brushed her long black hair behind her ears. "Hey um... listen I just wanted to say you did good I guess-" Grace popped up jumping onto Hokkai and giving him a big kiss on the cheek then running over to Astral and pulling all four into a group hug. "We all did so good! Well done guys! I'm so happy! We should throw a party!! and bring sparkles and glitter! OO OO AND- those little poppy things that go BOOM- POW!" Hana growled, god this girl talks alot. "So now what the fuck do we do? just stand around waiting?" Her question was quickly answered by control Z. Hana rolled her eyes. "Is this supposed to impress me?" Hana never understood why some people were so in love with heroes.

Grace jumped up and down in excitement. "its CONTROL Z!!" Grace grabbed onto Hokkai shaking him vigorously. "SEE SEE ITS CONTROL Z!" Grace clapped her hands and did a little victory dance. "Oh Astral good job you got 3rd place, and Hana well done you got 1st! and- HOKKAI I got fifth! aren't you proud of me Hokkai!" Grace snuggled up against Hokkai giving him a big hug. "You did a really good job too!! Good job Hokkai!!!

Before he knew it, Grace appeared with Hana following. Grace jumped onto him, and gave a big kiss on his cheek which instantly turned him scarlet. It made it a little better when she brought them into the group hug, but not very much. "We all did so good! Well done guys! I'm so happy! We should throw a party!! and bring sparkles and glitter! OO OO AND- those little poppy things that go BOOM- POW!" "So now what the fuck do we do? just stand around waiting?" That was a good point, if we did good, what was next? It seemed like Control Z had the answer immediately after, which was strange. "Is this supposed to impress me?" Though it still amazed him, it only seemed to amaze Grace even more. She began jumping, and shouting to them. "It's CONTROL Z!!" He was rattled immediately after because of her excitedly shaking him. "SEE SEE ITS CONTROL Z!" Letting go, she danced a little, but then she brought up the rankings. "Oh Astral good job you got 3rd place, and Hana well done you got 1st! and- HOKKAI I got fifth! aren't you proud of me Hokkai!" Closing the already small distance, she'd hug him. She must've been trying to make him feel better. "You did a really good job too!! Good job Hokkai!!!" He'd give a small smile, though of course she couldn't see. After a few long seconds, he'd slowly and gently push her away. "Let's celebrate you guy's good rankings once we've been accepted... mine's nothing special." Though he did want to know who tied with him for 10th, it'd have to wait for when they really get into U.A. Realizing he forgot to introduce Flora, he'd quickly make amends. "Oh yeah, Grace, meet Flora. Flora, this is Grace... I guess you both are my friends now... oh, and also, Hana and Flora..." Realizing this isn't the proper way to introduce people, he'd sigh. "Just for now, let's wait until we've rested well." Flashing one more smile at everyone, he'd sit down, awaiting orders.

Yanagi Hara
dAT7Lwrl.jpg

Yanagi could hear the chatter around her not thinking too much about butting into established conversations. She felt a bit weird jump bursting in without much of a plan... even if for her a 'plan' meant having more of a chance to spy on someone to get an idea about them before she tried speaking with them. Perhaps not the real 'appropriate' way of approaching someone but who was to say she was exactly normal. Her curiosity tended to be rather poor in knowing basic boundaries with others. Not for the sake of being oblivious, she knew exactly when she was breaking past such bounders after all being a serial peeper. Enough so that she noticed the brief glance upon her though the boy's eyes had slipped away before she could do much else.

Still, despite his evasive glance slipping away she had paid attention to enough of what he had said as he counted down the list. His voice continueing on stopping just after her number. The girl blinking a bit glancing back to the board as to jog her memory a bit looking to see Zella's name once again as he mentioned the word weak. She wasn't certain just who he was talking about after all it could of been a number below that of her brief partner though it seemed that her suspicions were confirmed as she could hear Zella, finally glancing about noticing her as she replied to Toshiro. Her expression seeming rather blank as he gazed at him. Not showing any emotion at all, though she was... dislike.

Despite hearing him mention seeing 'her' (nor really knowing he was actually talking about her in the first place) she approached Zella with a bright smile on her lips. The girl clapping her hands together happily in response though doing so in a way to make the sound relatively contained. The girl nodding her head happily debating weather to give the girl a hug though deciding to not be too crazy in invading her personal space. She didn't want to accidentally bother her after she could tell she wasn't likely happy given what he had said. The girl lifting her hand up still as at least some gesture offering a 'high five'.

"We got through, both of us! Good job team!"

She spoke with a bright smile attempting to be upbeat about it despite the annoyance she had for the guy pestering Zella. If there was one thing she was good it was about being quite good at being a rather good actress. Perhaps a bit too good for a hero. The girl's focus remaining on Zella deciidng against questioning her about the guy pestering her. Unless she brought it up it was best to just keep silent about it. She could always 'find out' later on if she wanted to learn a bit more without accidentally bothering Zella, after all it felt right they focused on celebrating their passing rather then letting something drag them down.

Interacting: Noct Noct
Mentioned: grudge grudge

Before we knew it hana and grace joined, "Hey um... listen I just wanted to say you did good I guess-"
said Hana, Astral was about to answer when grace jumped up, you could tell she was excited to meet us she pulled us four in a group hug, which astral liked a lot, when Hana asked what now, control z answered and grace immediately went hyper excited.
Grace later congratulated all of us for our ranks and Astral gave her a warm smile and said “you too”.
Flora coughed and Astral looked back, she had forgotten to introduce them, she was about to when Hokkai went ahead and did so, she looked back at Hana and found her staring straight at Astral, Redness creeped into Astral’s cheeks, but she couldn’t seem to look away those purple depths called her blue ones.

(sorry this is short)

interactions: EmmaIine EmmaIine Silent Child Silent Child Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Zella was suprised at how the egotistical boy's praise seemed more devoid of sarcasm than she expected. It seemed pretty genuine, that was a good sign, to say the least. As he prattled off again, with the bravado of a stage actor, he gave her a nickname. Zella felt genuinely touched by the nickname. She didn't know how to respond, so she just silently watched as he walked off.

As Yanagi approached, Zella assumed a smile on her face, and excitedly walked over to the girl. "Yeah, we did it!" in response to the girl's exclaimation. Zella did a small hop in place from her mock excitement. She completed the high-five as she hopped in place.

She then quickly threw herself at the girl, a smile wide on her face. She the wrapped her arms over the girl and hugged her. Zella felt like messing with the girl in a harmless manner, just to see how she would react. Such an overly enthusiastic hug from someone you hardly know would throw anyone for a loop.

Interacted: Hanarei Hanarei
Mentioned: grudge grudge

Yanagi Hara
dAT7Lwrl.jpg

Yanagi was a little surprised by Zella's enthusiasm to say the least. The girl's little hop and returning the high five so fervently quite a surprise. Perhaps she hadn't upset her a bit earlier with her floundering as much as she thought. A bit of a relief for Yanagi given she was worried she might of ended up annoying her more then actually helping. What she least was expecting was the sudden hug Zella gave as the girl's held back prank ended up coming back with a vegence, though instead targetted on her. The teen blushing lightly clearly showing her surprise from the gesture. How could she not given she was acting completely opposite of what she expected. It went to show her the value of spying on others long term to better aquiant herself with someone to better read how they might act!

Despite the brief few seconds of pause Yanagi had, the girl seemed quite devout to not 'surrender' yet. She smiled brightly returning the enthusiastic hug squeezing Zella just enough to hold onto the embrace though careful enough to not to be too rough. The girl giggling sounding a little bubbly in her reaction with a warm glow on her cheeks showing genuine happiness. How could she not when receiving such a warm gesture even if its actual motives could be hard to tell. A hug wasn't something you went about doing to someone you disliked after all even if it was perhaps a bit awkward. She wasn't one to shy away from potentially awkward situations herself!

"Hehe great! We will be pro heroes in no time, I know it!"

Perhaps it was a bit overly ambitious of a thing to say, something Yanagi knew already. It wasn't as if making it in was going to suddenly boost them to the rank of hero. They had plenty of training and learning to go through to be ready to take on such a role. Still, optimism was important even if it might be told more so as a 'white lie' to make someone feel better. It didn't change the fact that despite any hardships they might go through she had a sense of confidence she could do so, and she hoped Zella was the same. After all, it would be nice if her new friend would stick around with her for some time!

Interacting: Noct Noct

Arc 2: Character Test Arc

KTug4YE.jpg

The sky was clear and the winds were calm. The sun was out and radiated brightly. It's brilliant rays casted all upon Musutafu. Today was a special day. The beginning of something amazing. It was the beginning of the school year, the first day. The top 18 examinees that participated in the entrance exam all passed and were accepted into the infamous U.A. The halls were mainly empty, except for some students who insisted on getting to school super early that day. The classrooms awaited for the fresh batch of 1st years to burst through the door and pack the room with youthful enthusiasm. Few teachers roved around the building, preparing for class and getting their first cup of coffee for the morning. Soon the school would be submerged with waves of students coming in. How will the first day for Class 1-A go?

@PlusUltra Natural Flavour Natural Flavour iambloom404 iambloom404 Silent Child Silent Child grudge grudge Noct Noct Hanarei Hanarei GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan @sharkb8 @Emmaline @Vagabond Spectre Archdemon Archdemon RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Open

She'd gotten in, but Yakta had already figured that that would be the case.

She had been top ten after all, and so had prepared for the arrival of her acceptance letter. The days after the exam, Yakta had proceeded to alter her schedule accordingly. While she still did her street performances, she made sure to set aside time for supplies and research. Essentially, she was making sure her schedule was ready for the time she'd have to dedicate to UA. Study times were about what she considered to be school time, though she was unfamiliar which subjects she'd have. Instead she furthered her knowledge of the staff, potential subjects, layout, history, the usual stuff.

By the time the first day finally came around, she was more than aware of where to go. But she would not be entering the classroom just yet. No no no, Lil' Miss Morriche made her way down the halls bag in toe, then planted herself directly across the hall from the door and waited. She was sure she'd arrived early, but was going to wait regardlessly. She'd like to simply see how the arrival went, this was a big day after all.

How many would she recognize from the exam? Would they still remember her? It was only a few hours they'd spent together and most of that time they spent fighting robots. Sure, it hadn't been long ago, but factors had to be read from multiple angles if she was to properly network and market herself.

So she leaned back, plant the base of her tail against the wall beside a window, eyes going to the door before her. It was big, of course, even a massive student would probably be able to make their way in. But would the desks be able to hold them?

Yakta folded her arms and wondered as the tip of her tail lightly swayed from side to side. The tip was wrapped around the handle of her bag, which dangled beside her head as she waited.

Ei-eZbZVoAEJA-g.jpgAs if summoned by her internal thoughts, heavy footsteps soon reached her. She looked down the hall to see an absolutely massive man with muscles rippling under his dress shirt and slacks casually sauntering down the hall. He was much to old to be a student, but wasn't familiar with his face. She'd done research on the staff, but can't remember seeing his face anywhere.

Clasped in one hand was a large thermos churning with an ominous brown fluid which he gulped down as he walked.

He didn't seem to notice her at first, eyes closed as he chugged down gulp after gulp from that thermos.

Finally, his eyes snapped open before turning to her. He didn't stop or slow down, just grinned and gestured to her with his thermos, "Good luck, lil' lady."

Yakta was instantly aware of how familiar his voice was. It was so distinct that she found herself surprised she'd not assumed his identity based on his size alone. But he soon turned a corner and dissappeared, prompting her to give a sigh before turning her attention back to the door. She'd hope that he wouldn't be their homeroom teacher, accounts about that particular staff member were... less than ideal.

But luckily she was able to distract herself from his presence by thinking back on her potential classmates.

Togoshi made her way through the hall, early to school. She yawned, she didn't get enough sleep last night. "Stupid nightmares," she muttered under her breath. This uniform was not to her liking, the skirt was too short. It showed to much of her thighs if you asked her. But she reluctantly wore it anyway. Her long shiny with hair was pulled up into a high pony. A few strands in front hung down to her shoulders. The over coat was something she wouldn't mind wearing.

The shy girl was holding a smoothie that her father made for her. She smiled thinking of the hug and encouraging words he said to her. Just before she left the house her father gave her a small kiss on the forehead saying, "I'm so proud of you." The memory now faded to the back of her head.

She looked up to see Yakta, was it? Finally nice to see a familiar face. She was about to walk over when her eyes set on a massive man. "Holy shit..." she muttered as her eyes widened. He was huge! How did he gets so massive! He was holding a big thermos, most likely holding coffee. He seemed to say something to Yakta and was walking her direction. She only managed to give a meek nod as her eyes watched him walk by.

She shook her head viciously and looked back up at Yakta. She walked up, "Uh.. Hey, Yakta? Right?" She gave a shy smile and pulled her backpack strap up over her shoulder more.
------------------
Interaction : GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Tokage.jpg
Tokage Ryu
Activity: Sunbathing/Arriving at 1-A
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GrayLion256 GrayLion256
Tokage had spent most of the time when the sun was up sunbathing in preparation for the day. He spent those hours thinking, Whom would his classmates be? What would their quirks be? How easy would it be to pounce on them? These thoughts filled his time, as well as his recommendation exam. Those simple tests are what got him into the most prestigious hero School there was, Well maybe they were simple tests for him, but now he thinks about it some of those kids struggled. Well at least there is another benefit for being the Son of the 4th greatest Hero. Soon Tokage felt the Warmth he was seeking while he was sitting there thinking to himself. He stood up and gathered his things before he would leave for U.A.

By the time Tokage had gotten to the school he saw the arrival of many students, many of whom got here early because of their excitement. Many exchanged words with each other, either congratulating old friends or welcoming new ones. Tokage never had friends due to the fact everyone was terrified of him back in middle school, not that it didn't make sense. He had scary abilities combined with the fact that he was a beast as a kid. However it time to stop dwelling on the past, now where was his class? Guess it was time to stalk around the school looking for it.

Tokage wandered around, making sure to search for signs that would lead him to where he wanted to go. He prowled around until he found what he was looking for, his new class. He also found two other students hanging out in front of the class, were they his classmates? They must be! Soon Tokage's animalistic excitement bubbled and he couldn't control himself. He ran and pounced at the two finding his mark on..... The girl with the Tail! He pounced on her and Pinned her to the ground, hands on her shoulders. His tail swished back and forth as he stared at her with his one eye.

"Hey are you in Class 1-A? My name is Tokage! What's yours?"

Tokage blurted all this out the moment she was pinned. His excitement soon subsided and he realized that he pounced on someone again. He got off her and sit as if he was perched with his hands on the floor in-between his legs looking at her. His tongue was now flickering like a snake's and would be a minute between each flicker.

"Sorry about that, I get so excited over something that I can't help but pounce on people. So when I saw you guys standing here in front of the class I couldn't help myself."

1621540788336.png

Taric
1621888237961.jpeg
Interaction: Archdemon Archdemon GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GrayLion256 GrayLion256
after that entrance exam taric had made it back home his feeling a mix if excitement and worry, hed made it through one test tho if he’d make it through another that was a entirely different story, still the first thing he did was find his sister Maria, who was just practicing some sword play on a dummy in the garden she had the same white hair and red eyes taric did giving her brother a smile. “so did it go well? Looks like it did“ she’d say a small grin on her face. “Oh yeah I um got fifth place so um I’m in“ taric replied with a little grin. “great job I’m sure everything will go well, your looking a little on the short side anyway“ Maria replied putting her sword down and more or less dragging taric Inside.
—————————-
The next day Taric walked onto the school grounds anyone whom had taken any time to notice would see again his size had significantly change he was much large now and could be easily called tall this was As a result of stress eating, at this forgoing any addtional clothing aside form the odd metallic containment suit. Looking around quietly he‘d notice a group forming, again he wasn’t the best At socialising but he’d give it at shot, especially since most of the people there he recognised form the other day. One being togoshi and the other being Yakta, oh and some other lizard guy. Taric couldn’t help but wonder how much nicer it would be to just be some lizard person as opposed to half contained reality shattering entity. Irregardless he‘d approach them with a little smile. “Oh yeah guys nice to see you both again, oh and hi new guy err I’m Taric“ he’d say in that same semi awkward tone he’d always had. “Oh err anyone else kinda worried there’s gonna be a written test.. Becuse nevermind stupid questions sorry.”

Togoshi gasped and froze when the lizard like thing pounced on Yakta. You could hear a sort of hyperventilate-like breathing coming from her as she started backing up. "Hey are you in Class 1-A? My name is Tokage! What's yours?" He said excitedly. Togoshi watched as he clambered off of her. "Sorry about that, I get so excited over something that I can't help but pounce on people. So when I saw you guys standing here in front of the class I couldn't help myself."

She was glad that he wasn't talking to her. She wanted to bolt in the other direction. “Oh yeah guys nice to see you both again, oh and hi new guy err I’m Taric“ She looked up at him and half smiled. "O-oh hey Taric... U-um I-I've g-g-got something I-I need to d-do... s-so--" she cut herself off and bolted down the hallway coming to a stop at the end and walking around a corner. She sighed as she slid down to the floor. "Scary man.." she muttered.

There were too many people for her liking. She stayed up late last night thinking about Miyaki, about how he was so horribly sweet to her. She blushed and smiled to herself.
-----------------------------
Interaction : GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Archdemon Archdemon Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention : Astrylan Astrylan

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Archdemon Archdemon Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

It wasn't long after the Juice's departure that Yakta spotted familiar faces. In fact, it was as his large frame was striding away that she noticed a particularly terrified looking girl watching in stunned awe as he passed by. Once he was gone, she eventually snapped out of it and turned her attention back on Yakta, who merely grinned as she approached. Humara Togoshi, tied for tenth place in the Exam and surprisingly meek, Yakta was pleased to see that she hadn't forgotten her and opened her arms wide.

"Ah, good to be seeing you, Comrade." she said while reaching out to clap her on the shoulder "Thank you plenty for remembering the name-"

Before she could follow through and pull her into a side-hug, Yakta found herself being tackled to the side as something slammed into her. If it wasn't for her lovely and thick tail cushioning her fall greatly, she would've smacked right into the school floor. But since she had that beautiful tail emerging from her, she was saved once again. The same couldn't be said for the casual mingling she'd been ready to engage in with Togoshi, as she locked up the moment Yakta had been taken out. Her eyes were locked on the assailant, namely the large reptile boy who's look of joy was rivaled only by the discomfort it inspired in her.

She had to tense up her tail to keep spikes from sprouting along it out of reflex.

Luckily, the boy's giddy attempt at exchanging names was quickly replaced with a horrified look of realization, and he made his apologies whilst removing himself from her person.

As Yakta sat up, she was unable to reply immediately due in part to the sudden appearance of Taric. Seemingly unconcerned for her compromised state, Taric simply introduced himself before voicing his worries over written tests. Yakta still hadn't really gotten over getting tackled out of nowhere, and so wasn't really prepared to care about such things. What did snatch her attention, however, was the stuttering reply that Togoshi gave after Taric's appearance.

Yakta glanced over just in time to see her flee, which led her to lean back on the ground and sigh before closing her eyes for a moment. She gave it exactly two seconds before used her tail to push herself back off the ground, lifting her bag up. It had been jostled around during the Reptile's assault, so Yakta held out a hand so that her tail could place it in her grasp.

As she looked through to ensure that her possessions hadn't been jostled about too much, she finally leaned her head in Taric's direction.

Taric Harcore, 6th Place in the Exam with some kind of portal quirk and an awkward pattern of speech to match his demeanor. Yakta was at least thankful that he was consistent in his strangeness so far.

"Worry not for writing yet, Comrade." she wound up replying to him "So much more to expect from first day."

With that momentarily dealt with, she glanced back to her assailant. He'd called himself Tokage, which meant he was probably Tokage Ryu. She wasn't aware of where he ranked, so perhaps he'd been one of the recommended students? If his Quirk worked how she thought it did from visuals alone, that wasn't much of a surprise. But she wouldn't deign him with an acceptance of his apology, not quite yet.

Instead she gave a small hum before snapping her fingers, "Ah, perhaps I shall be doing the introducing, then."

She gestured towards Taric, "Listen well, Scale-Man," she said "This is Taric Harcore, one with Portals and whiteness of hair. I am Yakta Morriche, Certified Tail performer."

Yakta then looked to Taric and gestured to Tokage, "This is Tokage, who aims to claim my body in middle of school hallway."

She folded her arms and nodded to herself, "Introductions have been completed, comrades. I am appreciative of cooperation, yes."

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki woke up early the next day. Well he tried to. His mom ended up waking him up just in time. He had to eat while in the car. After dropping everything off at his dorm room, his mom tried to be all lovey but he managed to dodge it and head to class. His dad was busy at work, but he'd call later in the day. Heading to class, he noticed Togoshi sitting against the wall. "She seems worn out already; Did she sleep poorly last night?" He walked up to her and a small butterfly flew out from under his cloak. The same one from last night. Miyaki was wearing his cloak with the hood up as usual, but he did have the uniform on underneath. The butterfly landed on Togoshi's hand and settled down there. "Hmmm. Seems she likes you." Sliding down to sit next to her, he pulls out a small cracker and munches on it. A few insects flit out from under his cloak and he sighs before pulling another one out and setting it on his leg. "So... uuh. How you doin so far? Today I mean... Like in general. um...." Not used to making small talk, Miyaki fails miserably at his attempt to do so. He scratches his head under his hood, and a bit of his face and hair is shown before the hood falls back into place as puts his hand back on his leg. If Togoshi was looking, it'd show he was embarrassed, and quite nervous. "Uh, You seen Taric at all?" And now he was just throwing stuff out there cause he was nervous.

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

It was time... Waking up was always the hardest part for school, but today somehow it was easy. Actually making it into U.A was a huge accomplishment, but Hokkai had no party the night before. As soon as he arrived home, he collapsed and slept the night away instantly. But again, it was the first day, he couldn't be late or look unprepared in any way. Already dressed, he'd race downstairs, grab a bagel and get to the door before stopping to recieve a kiss on the forehead by his mother. "Thanks mom... I'm on my way out now though so... See you later!" Clearly still excited, he bounded out the door, heading for the school grounds.

Reaching U.A didn't take too long, he lived a few miles away, so a small run was the least he could do to wake up completely, yet somehow he still had steam. Chalking it up to adrenaline, he entered through the doors to see many students already there, some in... Uncomfortable looking situations. Looking at his schedule, he'd attempt to avoid eye contact with everyone, but he had to find the right classroom.
"Let's see... If that's that, and that's that... Then this would be down this hall?" Practically muttering to himself, he'd form a mental layout of the school. The door seemed to be open already... Guess the teachers arrived? Well that figures being the first day and all. "Sure hope the teachers nice" Before even entering, he'd begin hesitating and overthinking, so he moved to a nearby bench, just waiting for others he hoped may show him that it's ok.

Interactions: None... He's lonely for now

Hiromi made her way down the halls with a spring in her step and a grin on her face. The previous day and evening had been a whirlwind, after she had made her way to her little tiny apartment, her elderly neighbour, Mrs Harata had congratulated her with a little party, just her and Hiromi of course. The two had a somewhat mutual agreement: Mrs Harata wouldn't tell anyone that a minor was living alone in a sketchy neighbourhood in a tiny apartment, and Hiromi would get her groceries every morning. That said, there was a friendship between them, and Hiromi was eager to answer questions, long into the evening until she was duly reminded of her first day.

In the morning after her run and fetching said groceries (an easy task when you can literally just put them somewhere else), she was on her way, buttoning up the blazer as she made her way through the front gate. The skirt was a little much, but with a little work she'd managed to make it a little more comfortable. She was pleased to already see some figures that she recognised as she roamed the halls, Yakta and Taric were having some conversation with a third, a lizard...by the looks of it. As she approached the door she noted another scrawny looking guy with blue hair. He seemed nervous about going in the front door. Come to think of it, they all did. She went over to him, and held a hand for him to get up, making it clear she was going to drag him into the homeroom.
"Come on, if we go in together, no one had to go in first!" She joked with a friendly smile. Yeah, everything would be fine.

Interactions: Silent Child Silent Child
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Archdemon Archdemon

"I'm home," Toshiro's voice followed the sound of the closing wooden door, the sound of his pants shuffling as he rose his foot up in the air as he began to slid off his shoes. "Welcome home Toshi!~" Two sing-song voices come from the nearby hall as the sounds of trampling footsteps approached. Sliding around the corner, Toshiro's parents were barely able to stop themselves before slamming into the nearby wall, as Toshiro calmly took off his other shoe, placing them next to the welcome mat. His parents quickly surrounded him, each of them standing next to him as they poked into his cheeks. Toshiro's mother and father were both normal-looking people, both being quirkless; there wasn't much flair to their appearance. His father had the same wide grin that he did, but his hair was a lot more neatly kept as a businessman. His mother had her hair in a messy bun, wearing a flower-patterned dress and an apron. As both his mother and father poked their fingers into his cheeks happily, Toshiro took the brunt of it, unmoving as his cheeks continued to be played with by his parents as they began to praise him for getting into the U.A.

He had gotten the acceptance letter today, but he avoided trying to bring it to his parent's attention. He knew his parents, and how they acted once the letter finally entered into their grasp didn't surprise him in the slightest. At least he was able to hide its existence until tonight, the day before he would have his first day at the U.A.
After what seemed like hours of humoring his hero fanatic parents, listening to their speeches and listening to their demands. Such things about how he should conduct himself as a U.A student, how he should make sure to get the autograph of every pro hero and bring it home, among other outrageous things. He was finally able to retreat to his room, closing the door behind him with a sigh, leaning back onto the door. "This is exactly why I tried to hide the letter. I can't believe they fished it out of the trash," He openly complained about his parents, rubbing the back of his neck as a small sweatdrop went down his face. Pushing himself off the door, he looked around his small bedroom and glanced at the small clock on his desk, showing the time. "It's that late already...?" He questioned in slight disbelief as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He walked over to his nearby bed, its messy appearance showing how little Toshiro bothered to organize the bed. He flopped down onto it, not even bothering to get into more comfortable clothes as he stared up at the ceiling. Seeing how late it was, it would be best for him to fall asleep as quick as possible. Toshiro didn't anticipate that the first day would have anything strenuous to the point where lack of sleep would genuinely hurt him, but playing it safe seemed to be in his best interest. With that, he closed his eyes, preparing to fall asleep.

It was only an hour later when he pushed himself out of bed, placing a hand on the side of his head, "I can't sleep...." He thought in annoyance. Insomnia wasn't anything new to Toshiro had battled with; he had battled with it all his life. Having it become an issue when he truly needed some rest was less than pleasing. Toshiro looked down at his left hand, "You sure like to make things hard for me," he spoke, seemingly to nothing as he continued to gawk at his hand. "Well, nothing I can do but try to kill time until I'm tired," Toshiro decided, sitting up from his bed.
Drinking a glass of water, watching T.V., staring at the ceiling, reading a book, playing video games, the list of things Toshiro did in an attempt to wear himself out. As the sun began to peek through the window of his room, Toshiro leaned back into the seat at his desk, not even giving the clock a look as he lamented. "I didn't even get one second of shut eye..." He mumbled as he rubbed his forehead. He sat in that position for a while before pushing himself out of the chair, "Guess I'm going to school early for my first day."

From the unfortunate events that plagued him from last night till morning, it wouldn't be a surprise that Toshiro now sat inside the classroom, his head resting squarely on the desk as his hair drooped over the side of it. As soon as he had gotten comfortable inside the class, he instantly passed out, glasses still on his face, sure to leave a mark once he got up. He might have been the first one to class, but it wouldn't matter much if he couldn't wake up in time for it.

Josuke Koizumi

Screenshot 2021-05-04 081126.png "Gotta hurry!" Josuke stuffed various books and supplies into his backpack before zipping it up and throwing it on his back. As he was exiting his house he walked by a mirror. He took a brief moment to check himself out in his U.A. uniform. "Cool..." Like stars, his eyes lit up and sparkled at the sight. Then it dawned on him he actually had to get to school. "Right! Gotta get going!" The door creaked as he opened it and dashed out, making sure to close it as he left.

Josuke had finally made it to U.A. and he wasn't late. "Now, class 1-A..." The idiot cluelessly walked around the school's many halls and corridors. After a few minutes of getting nowhere, he approached what seemed to be a teacher. "Hey, you know where I can find class 1-A?" The teacher turned and smiled at the boy. "Oh that'll be right down that hall, take a right and then a left and that should get you right where you want to be." "Thanks." Josuke walked off with confidence, knowing where he had to go now. Then he actually got to the hall.

"Erm... What'd they say again?" The idiot stood puzzled. "Right down this hall..." Unfortunately, he took the directions the wrong way and turned down the wrong hall. "Take a right..." Josuke turned right down another hall. "And that should get you right?" The redhead looked around. "But there's nothing left?" By left he meant there were no classes around him. "Where's this freaking class at?!" He started again, going back the way he came.

Interaction: Open
Mention: N/A​

She opened her eyes at the feeling of a butterfly. She gasped to see Miyaki standing there. "Hmmm. Seems she likes you." Togoshi blushed as he sat down next to her munching on a cracker. "So... uuh. How you doin so far? Today I mean... Like in general. um...." Miyaki said shyly. "O-Oh, well I didn't get much sleep last night... um, but I guess I'm fine now." She giggled remembering the lizard-like human, what was his name again?

"Uh, You seen Taric at all?" She looked at him and looked away. Did he not want be in my company? Of course he doesn't want to be in your company! Shut up... "He's with the Lizard dude and Yakta.." she said a little sadly and looked down at the butterfly. She brought it closer to her face, and climbed onto her chin. The beautiful little butterfly climbed to her lips. Flapping its wings gently. She blushed and it crawled up to the tip of her nose.
--------------------------
(Wow really short post sorry)
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back