• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki eventually reached the exit, and saw that there were fewer people here than he expect, not counting rescued "civilians". He thought about heading back in, worried for whoever was lagging behind. As young as they all were, Miyaki knew that most of them couldn't use their Quirks much longer they already had; even most Pro Heroes had their limits, let alone high school students.

After standing there for a bit, he sighs and turns around just before actually exiting, heading back in to see if anyone needed help. He even had a few insects fly about to search for people, in particular anyone who looked exhausted or tired. Anytime someone as found, he head in that direction to help out. If they declined his help, he'd leave and head on to someone else; not that many people declined the help. It was mostly people with Quirks that didn't have harsh side effects, or people like him, who just hadn't realized what the side effect was yet.

Miyaki.jpeg

________________________________________________________________________________

Open to interactions for anyone still out and about saving peoples.

Villain Points: 32
Rescue Points: 20​

Heroes watched from the viewing room as some examinees immediately exited and others stayed. Some fought more robots, others prioritized civilians. "Very interesting." One said. "The incoming class will surely be fascinating." Another uttered. "How exciting!" A female voice declared. Over the intercom, a voice announced, "Five minutes until the gates close. If you're still in the city by that time, you choose to forfeit all of your points and essentially fail the exam." The heroes and teachers saw what they needed to see and now it was time to end the exam.

EmmaIine EmmaIine iambloom404 iambloom404 GrayLion256 GrayLion256 @sharkb8 Silent Child Silent Child Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @Chair-Sama Arai Arai Noct Noct GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Hanarei Hanarei PlusUltra PlusUltra @Vagabond Spectre grudge grudge Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

f840a69da97d4df19fb658c62ad76f18.png

Toshiro walked down the empty street inside the Replica City. His eyes scanned the area as he took in the sight of his surroundings. Abundant signs of the exam were on display all around. Pieces of robots, damaged structures, spilt oil, the list continued. Toshiro rubbed his chin, a small whistle exiting from his mouth, "Seems like everyone has been putting in work. I'm kind of jealous, majority of the robots I came across were those 0-point ones," He subtly complained. As the screeching of the intercom signaled an incoming message, his ears perked up as his head turned to the source of the noise.

"Five minutes until the gates close. If you're still in the city by that time, you choose to forfeit all of your points and essentially fail the exam."

"Looks like things are really wrapping up now, huh?" He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he turned a corner, closing his eyes, "I was hoping to test out a couple things before I had to leave."
Whilst the other examinees devoted themselves to milking every last minute of the exam, Toshiro himself had no interest. The exam was over and that meant he had no more reason to do anything else unless he felt like it.

He placed a palm over his mouth as he yawned and stretched. He walked towards the exit of the Replica City, whilst a civilian ran by him every so often.

Villain Points: 64
Rescue Points: 22

Last edited:
Five Minutes???? That's no where near enough time to get the points that I want! Togoshi sighed unhappily. The shy girl looked to the doors, feeling very tired. She saw a Red Headed spiky haired boy carrying a little girl to the exit, he was covered in scrapes and bruises. "Oh my lord.." she whispered. Her legs were weak so she couldn't run to him to see if he was okay. Walking would have to do.

How did he get so banged up? That's crazy, I mean I've got a few cuts and a bruise or two, but not that many! "Ugh," she sighed out. Walking was becoming hard on her legs and she could see him getting further and further away from her. If the red head had set the small girl down and if he was starting to head out she would say, "Damn it." Fuck walking, I'm jumping this thing. She stepped back a step or two and pushed off the ground into the air.

She looked at the red head and was trying to angle her trajectory to hit the ground next to him. "Eek!" she shrieked as she was getting closer to the ground and it looked like she was going to land right on top of him!
------------------------
Interaction : Japanime Japanime

Villain Points : 41
Rescue Points : 35

Hiromi trudged her way out of the city, having guided a large group of people to the exit. She gave a weak smile to a few of the "rescued" citizens that gave their thanks to her, and she put on a brave face, but couldn't help but feel down. The destruction shed seen on the way out suggested she wasn't getting in to UA, her own score seemed lackluster if her math was right. 28 points - lousy. But, it was all she could do, she'd tried her best! And hopefully her best was enough.

The assembly area was a mess. There was people with scrapes, bruises, one girl seemed to be completely passed out. No sign of anyone she recognised though, that succubus girl or the water spraying girl, but they had probably been alright without her. Then again, the state of some of these examinees was troubling. May as well make herself useful. Calling out to the other students she raised her voice. "If anyone is injured, I've got some bandages and some gauze...and...stuff" she said, losing confidence as a few turned with raised eyebrows at her shouting.

Interaction: Open to anyone
Villain Points: 28
Rescue Points: 35

Flora.

Flora mentally scolded herself. Of course the boy with the water powers was doing something helpful. He wasn't in your way, Flora. You didn't have to fight him, and now your legs will bleed really bad when you release these bushes. You should've paid more attention.

Also nearby the water boy was a number of girls who were struggling to use their quirks or even stay conscious. They've worked far harder than you to be where they are. But what could she do? She was going to start bleeding dangerously when she realeased these roots.

Right then, the announcement was made and Flora began to get worried. Soon after that, though, another girl came into the area and said she had medical supplies. Flora sighed, and then made a decision. She turned to her civilians.

"See that boy over there with the water quirk? Follow him. He'll guide you to these holes that will take you to safety." Then Flora killed off a bunch of the roots she had made, shortening them so that they only stuck out of her leg by a foot or so.

Then Flora turned to the girls who were struggling.

"Get yourselves to safety and I'll keep the robots away!"

Then she turned to the girl who offered medical supplies. "I'll need your help soon. I'll be bleeding badly when I'm done here."

Then Flora took off running towards the nearest robots. Something felt right. She had taken action and she felt something peaceful. Something sure. This was what she was supposed to do.

Flora approached a robot, and then shot her caragana shoots towards it at high speed, jabbing it in the face and knocking it over. Then she stuck the shoots under its chin, snapping cords that made the robot function. Out of commission. She whipped around to fight another robot, and sent her shoots at it, but it hit them out of the way, and Flora screamed in pain as the roots dislodged from her thigh and fell out, and she began spurting as if from a hose. Flora fell to sitting and grew more shoots from our of her hand, stabbing the robot under the chin and killing it.

Now Flora just sat by the corpse, her heart in her throat, scrambling for her styptic pen. But such a bad wound in her thigh was too much for a styptic pen. The bleeding wouldn't stop, and Flora looked frightened towards the gates for help, her mouth too dry to call out. This is bad. This is really, really bad.

Villain points: 14
Rescue points: 15

Interacts: Silent Child Silent Child iambloom404 iambloom404 EmmaIine EmmaIine Arai Arai

Finally arising not long after the announcement, Hokkai would see the crowd huddled around him. Halfway startled, he'd quickly come to understand the situation with a little help. Such a small amount of time to get out and that's with civilians. But what about the others who were still hanging back whether from injury or still fighting. This included the girl who was in pain earlier as he saw, she was bleeding drastically now. "All of you, head that way, I can't assist you really at the moment, but if you need help come to me when I'm finished with her." Approaching her, he'd already be creating a mixture of chemicals within. "Ok, anti-bleeding liquid ready to go." Crouching down next to Flora, he'd look at her quite concernedly. "This'll stop the bleeding, but it'll likely also hurt too... sorry for not asking permission but..." With that, he'd secrete the liquid from his hand, holding it over the wound gently. "Again, I'm sorry, I know it hurts." Once finished and the wound sealed shut, he'd help her up and begin bringing her to the exit. Once they entered, he brought her over to a nearby bench and began looking around. Seeing Astral collapsed on the ground got him to rush over, helping her to the same bench. Looking around one final time, seeing that both Grace and Hana made it there safe, he finally leaned back, relaxing.

Villain Points: 29
Rescue Points: 34

Interactions: EmmaIine EmmaIine iambloom404 iambloom404 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki.jpegMiyaki was beginning to feel tired from all the running, well, walking, around he was doing. Unbeknownst to him, part of this was the side affect of his Quirk.
He was most likely going to completely crash once he relaxes and the adrenaline leaves his body. For the moment however, he was ignoring the fatigue he was feeling. It was actually closer to him not even noticing it in the first place; being busy with helping out other examinees, and whatever civilians they had with them, he was oblivious to just how tired he was. His hood was preventing others from noticing it too; it was plastered all over his face, if one could get a glimpse of it

"Five minutes are left in the exam! All who haven't exited by then fail." After the announcement, Miyaki figured that anyone he hadn't found either made it back themselves, or probably weren't cut out for being a hero to begin with. He guess that the teachers viewpoint was that if they weren't able to get out within the last Five minutes themselves, then they had no business taking up a spot in the classes here.

Miyaki was finally able to see the exit about 3 minutes after the announcement, though it had felt like much longer due to how tired he felt. He noticed Togoshi from earlier, and another red haired boy like himself carrying someone. Miyaki was about to call out to Togoshi, only to watch as she launched herself straight at the boy carrying the girl. He watched for a bit, figuring that she had aimed herself to land nearby, and not directly on top of him. To his surprise however, he noticed her trajectory wasn't exactly great... No, it was terrible. She was definitely gonna land on the guy... Miyaki reacted without thinking, reaching out a hand and making a motion like he was sweeping something into it. Insects from nearby popped out from who knows where, and began swarming straight towards Togoshi who currently had finally realized she was going to land on the poor boy. "Eek!" Just as this sound was heard, the insects grabbed the boy and the girl he was carrying, (Yes, not Togoshi, poor girl was still gonna have to land by herself, the insects can't catch someone with that much momentum) and moved them out of the way of Togoshi's landing zone. The boy and young girl were both moved to the area that appeared to have people getting treatment, and Miyaki finally exited through the gate. He did tease Togoshi a bit as he went by her though, only to collapse mid sentence in exhaustion. "We aren't getting examined for how badly we can aim you kn-" After he had exited the gate, his body had started to relax, and once the tension was gone, it finally realized just how exhausted it actually was, not just his body, his mind too. He was now laying face first on the ground, completely asleep, right next to Togoshi. Hs hood had also gotten thrown off during the fall, causing a couple of the girls nearby to stare.

Villain Points: 35
Rescue Points: 26

Mentions: Japanime Japanime
Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 (Just before he passed out. Hf with that :D)​

Ramune shrugs as she looks to the tailed girl "Eh did say to keep it up, just going with the flow though ya know? Now its time to go....yo" she grins widely as she takes note of the rhyming before chuckling to herself before she hoists them on a shoulder and begins to walk back to the exit, hoping over the barrier that was keeping the robots back. The barrier they had made also appeared to limit the Civilians from getting into the more robot-infested areas as well, an unintended benefit but creating a perimeter for the fight was certainly looking to have been an even better method than before.

She did however poke one of the strange civilians as they passed for a moment out of curiosity with a free hand, she doubted they could get enough volunteers to fill an entire fake city and her suspicions were correct as she noticed a small ding to the tapping "Oh! That's it....these are robots too". Laughing a little more she carries on but begins to release some of the absorbed liquid she had gathered so far and swinging her weapon/ally as she goes. "Ok you Buckets of Bolts! Please form an orderly Line!, Those meant to be people to the left and behind me to proceed to the safe zone, Those who need to be recalled to the right!" raising a hand for effect and blasting one back into a building with a blast as she carries onwards, paying particular attention to those trying to attack the fake civilians.

Interactions: Open

Finally reaching the front of the exit, Toshiro tapped the tip of his loafer against the cement, "Man, my feet are killing me," He lamented. Such a minor complaint completely mirrored the scene he saw in the area outside of the gates. Various examinees and civilians held wounds, while it was hard to tell if their injuries were part of their act from his position. Unquestionably, the first-aid staff were quite busy, positioned sporadically around as they assisted the injured as efficiently as possible.

Toshiro walked throughout the area, looking around. His clean and uninjured appearance standing out heavily among those who were fatigued and bruised. "What a mess; it looks like a lot of people don't know their own limits," He mumbled with a tiny hint of smugness. "Or maybe I just didn't do enough?" He considered as he sat down on a nearby bench, resting his head against his propped-up palm. "Not that it really matters. This part is over." He stated, pushing up his glasses with his free hand, "Whatever the results, there's no question. I'll get into U.A." He spoke confidently, assuring himself as he leaned back against the bench, waiting for the exam to finish up fully.

Last edited:
3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention:
PlusUltra PlusUltra Silent Child Silent Child Arai Arai

Yakta was very quickly becoming quite unnerved by how much she was adjusting to being a literal living weapon. She was drained, tense, and aching, but that didn't exactly mean that Madame Blue-Hair couldn't swing her tail-first into anyone that came near.

She was almost numb to it by this point, and the efforts to keep from moving too much left way more painful kinks in her joints. That wasn't too bad considering she'd been getting swung at robots for nearly half an hour at this point.

She could hear Madame Blue-Hair talking, but even being right next to her Yakta struggled to hear the words over the growing ringing in her ears. Was the occasional rend of metal really shaking her up that much? Compared to doing tricks and fancy gymnastics on the streets for money, definitely. But she felt as if she was better than she was while they were building that big ole' barrier. She figured that'd at least count for something in the eyes of the reviewers or whoever was measuring their performance.

Speaking of measuring performance, she didn't pass on the realization that they were now essentially providing cover for those civilians running around. Madame Blue Hair was speaking loudly to them, directing them towards safety. Yakta wondered yet again if just being the weapon in the equation would net her points for taking down anything that attacked them. Without being complete Blue-Hair seemed efficient enough, but Yakta wasn't prepared to stake her faith on that alone.

Luckily, she wouldn't have to worry over it for long.

Before she knew it, they'd led the civilians to the gate and out of danger.

Finally she could consider her work done.

Villain Points: 69

Rescue Points: 45

Yakta wasn't ready to be back on her feet after all that. The moment she put weight on them again, she realized that her legs had the consistency of jelly and almost immediately fell onto all fours.

But it wasn't like she would let that stop her from readjusting, and so she simply began stretching out her tail.

"There we go, all done and ready for judgement." she mused before leaning forward on her elbows "Thanks for the help, Madame. Haven't been handled so well in a while, so I'll be sure not to forget. Name's Yakta, here's hoping we've done more than enough to gain entry."

Giving another cat-like stretch, Yakta finally turned her attention to the other examinees. She could categorize those with significant resilience fairly quickly by just evaluating who looked as though they needed a breather or some kind of aid. There were a handful who didn't seem to have been affected by the Exam whatsoever, but they were outnumbered by those who properly looked as if they'd just ran a gauntlet.

Which brought her attention to the aid staff, more specifically the examinees who were helping the aid staff. There were a number of Examinees with support Quirks who were providing aid to both Civilians and other Examinees alike. They were doing so even though there was no stated benefit to them in terms of the Exam score.

Which meant that they were marketing gold.

Yakta saw this as an excuse to get started on herself, so she gave a small wiggle before pushing herself back up onto her feet with her tail being used to balance herself afterwards. She noted one boy helping other examinees cross the gate, but he seemed a bit too burned out by the effort for her to approach at the moment.

Luckily for Yakta, among those offering aid was good ole Comrade Bandages offering her services to any who needed them. Unwilling to pass up the opportunity, Yakta immediately began making her way over to her, only to stumble a bit. She wound up using her tail to catch herself, and she instead called out whilst carefully closing the distance between them.

"Oi Comrade!" she called out to her whilst catching herself again "Got anything for dizziness and overwhelming vertigo? Not to get in the way, but I miss being able to stand straight."

Flora.

Flora cried out in great pain when the water boy applied the wound sealing chemical, but she was so, so grateful that someone could help her. She had been worried that even if someone reached her, they might not be able to help such a horrible wound.

As the boy helped Flora to the exit, she was embarrassed to end up crying the whole way, half from the pain and half from the shock of bleeding to death... As she was helped to sit down on a bench, she wiped her eyes hastily, putting all her efforts into stopping crying. She flashed a smile, trying to show the boy that she'd be fine.

"Th-thankyou so much... The help means a lot... My quirk has some pretty rough drawbacks, but luckily I have somewhat of a regeneration factor... Tomorrow this will be just a small-"

But the boy had already dashed off to help someone else. Flora's shoulders slumped a little, but was also relieved that the water boy was so caught up in his work that he probably wouldn't have time to think of her as a wimp. A wimp? Seriously, Flora. You were just bleeding to death. You should probably be allowed to cry a little. Flora tucked some hair behind her ear, watching the boy. Or maybe he'd think I was too weak to be here if he had the time. Seriously, who ends up bleeding out on the entrance exam? Isn't that a bit drastic?

But most of all, she thought the water boy to be a true hero... Running after the next person who needed him without judgement or hesitation. Flora had hesitated before helping everyone. She hoped the school would give her a chance to do better in the future. She hoped her feeble attempts at reaching towards her parents' legacy would be enough.

Interacts: Silent Child Silent Child

Togoshi saw the swarm of bugs quickly sweep away the red head and the girl. Oh no. She quickly put her feet forward and landed on them, pain shooting through her body, she managed to shut herself up though. Her hands fell to the ground, holding her up as she wiped away the sweat and straightened herself out. "We aren't getting examined for how badly we can aim you kn-" Miyaki said before collapsing onto the ground. "Oh my god!" Togoshi let out. "A-Are you alive?" When he didn't answer she got down and checked for his pulse, "Oh thank god." She said as she felt his pulse.

She blushed immensely. Holy cow is he beautiful. Wait... She got a closer look at his hair and noticed a black spot. "What's this?" She whispered and gently ran her fingers through his hair to the black spot.

"I should probably get you out of here huh?" she sighed as her feet still hurt extremely from landing wrong. "Okay then." She pulled his arms up onto her back, trying to put him on her back. "Ugh." She let out. "Why do people have to be so heavy?"
--------------------
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan
Mention : Japanime Japanime

Villain : 41
Rescue : 35

Having been rested for about a minute, Hokkai looked over to see the girl he had saved before, crying. With a sense of urgency, he quickly made his way to that side of the bench again. "Hey, it's fine, you don't have to cry. Everything'll be ok. If I can help in any way, just tell me, but don't be ashamed." Sitting there awkwardly, he'd realize. "I don't actually have experience comforting people so I'm sorry..." Looking to her, he'd notice a few more cuts, likely from her quirk as well. "H-hey, do you need those to stop bleeding as well or... well... they look pretty painful... I mean, not that the others from before didn't, it's just" Sighing, he'd lean back. "Let's just start off with names... I'm Hokkai, and I'm sorry for causing you pain earlier with my quirk." Looking back over, it seemed Astral was either waking up or slowly falling. Figures, bringing her over would've been the smarter idea in the first place. After hearing her name, he'd pause her. "Ok, sorry, but I've gotta help my friend over here, I'll be right back." Scooting over once more, he'd bring Astral to the side he was just on. "Ok, you can say more if you want, or if I messed it up, I'm sorry..."

Villain Points: 29
Rescue Points: 34

Interactions:
iambloom404 iambloom404 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Astral heard voices, a girl and a guy talking, She moved and suddenly the pain in her head became unbearable, her head hurt like hell, she moaned in pain and cracked her eyes a little and immediately regretted it, bright light blinded her, she slowly started to get up when suddenly a guy held her arm, helping her, wait is that…

”Hokkai” Astral asked him, he mumbled his response, and using hokkai’s help she got up and sat straight just to look up at a stranger, it was a girl, she had beautiful hair and striking eyes.

Astral then seeing the girl was a bit nervous gave her a warm smile, getting slowing up and thanking Hokkai,she waved at her, “Hey I’m Astral, what’s your name.”
After she told her name to her, Astral looked around ”what happened after I passed out, why is everyone coming back?” she asked both of them.
After hearing them out astral asked “The exam is really over“ she asked uncertainty edged her voice.
They both nodded, astral leaned back and rested with a sigh of relief.

Looking up she saw the girl but she had a expression of pain, looking at her, astral saw bruises and cuts.
”Oh no, Are you okay“ astral shot forward, too fast for her body’s liking, some of her wounds opened up leaving Hokka’s work useless, she stifled her shriek, holding back the pain she looked at Flora.

”Wait, I can heal you, not the big wounds but the small ones, because I don’t have enough energy but I’ll try my best to numb the bigger ones“ Astral said to flora.

Interactions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Silent Child Silent Child

V:108
R:65

"Got anything for dizziness and overwhelming vertigo? Not to get in the way, but I miss being able to stand straight."

Hiromi turned on the spot at the sound of a familiar voice, and couldn't help but grin. It was the devil-girl! She made her way over, darting between the other candidates as she did so. There were a few complaining of injuries but seemed to be overall looked after for now, and some with healing quirks could probably do more than she could at this stage. "Vertigo and dizziness? You're probably dehyrated, here," she said, clapping her hands together. The faintly green smoke that poured from her palms coalesced into a water bottle, dropping into Yakta's hands. As a support, Hiromi shuffled her way under Yakta's arm to try and take the weight off of her. The other girl was pretty rough looking, to say nothing of the water quirk girl who didn't even seem to be back yet, or maybe she was just elsewhere in the crowd. Almost subconsciously, Hiromi drifted back to her previous thoughts. "I hope I did enough to get in...there's a lot of strong offensive quirks here,"

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Villain Points: 28
Rescue Points: 35

1620969354979.png

Taric
Interaction: none atm​
Turns out the exam was basically over at This point true and proper the leak in taric suit presisted but slowly started to seal up leaving the male a little under five foot having lost significant amounts of mass in the process. He was hungry and he was tired, having to leave now he‘d trudge towards the exit looking like he was about to fall asleep as the rip in his suit finally sealed up. He’d make it to the exit finally letting out a yawn. “Finally finished did I do ok?” He‘d ask no one in particular hoping he passed but too tired to worry

Flora.

Flora laughed nervously, new tears coming to her eyes which she swept away hastily.

"Oh, I'm okay, really... It hurts, but by tomorrow it'll already be mostly healed... It's the one benefit of this ability... and I'm super glad you could help me even if it hurt a lot. Definitely better than bleeding out, haha..."

Hokkai intorduced himself, and Flora smiled, wearily. "I'm Flora."

Hokkai raced away to bring the fainted girl back, and she woke up shortly, introducing herself as Astral. Even though the girl had just woken up, she already seemed concerned over Flora's wounds.

"Oh! Don't waste any of your energy on me, I have a slight regeneration factor so I'll be alright. And Hokkai sealed the wound really well... I think you should worry more about yourself..." Flora noticed the girl's cuts start bleeding again. She seemed to be in a lot of pain. Yet Astral still worried over her, wanting to do something...

"Numbing sounds really great, but don't overwork yourself..."

The exam would be over any time now...

[/border

Interacts: Silent Child Silent Child iambloom404 iambloom404

Zella silently linked herself with several choice civilian actors as they escaped, she kept her distance from the actual combat though and didn't make any links with any of the other heroes, as she was well aware that if they were put into too much danger the official pro heroes would likely swiftly step in to rescue them. As much as I think I should be making allies here by assisting those here, I don't think here is the place. Many of the other students were being put into very grave situations and injuring themselves far too much, Zella understood many people's inspiration and zealousness to be very heroic, but from her understanding, this situation was an act, and she found the whole scenario to be petty, and to make it all the more obvious it was an act, she noticed none of the civilians were getting injured, as she felt nothing, but maybe the proctors would notice her attempt at trying to assist the actors, so she put in the effort, making it more apparent and she even began to put up multiple links on different actors. Zella was able to set up multiple links, although she rarely found a case where it was useful, as she would normally be against taking the blows for several people at once, the danger from the situation was nonexistent as those she was linking with were not getting hurt. Though, she was starting to get worried for her classmates, as many were getting severely injured.

After the announcement of 5 minutes remaining, she finally decided to get out of her hiding place and run onto the battlefield with her other classmates, towards the gate, deftly turning off two 2 point robots as she made her way. "Civilians please run without issue to the gate, I will ensure you face no injuries." She announced in an overtly heroic manner, attempting to make a scene to draw attention towards herself. She quickly escorted the civilians towards the gate, and soon after, she waltz in with a confident smile, uninjured, just as she theorized from what she experienced earlier.

She overlooked the group of other students who looked at various stages of comfort, she surveyed the room with her eyes, taking note on key things she saw, like the yawning boy, who seemed a bit shorter than she last remembered, or the two who were coddling each other amidst the chaos. What a strange group, where is that weird witch girl anyways? Zella thought to herself as she scanned the room a second time, but saw no sign of her yet.

It was then she heard a boy mumbling to himself, he seemed to echo her eccentric inner thoughts, but had the nerve, or rather the guts, to say them aloud. She turned to him with a sneer, his overconfidence annoying her, despite her holding similar thoughts herself. She turned to the boy sitting on a bench, in a relaxed state. She smiled at him in an obvious fake smile and spoke him in an artificially happy tone. "Wow, glad to know you felt so good about the exams, did it occur to you that those around you might be trying as hard as they can because they didn't realize the citizens weren't in any real danger, they were certainly showing more heroic values than you." She was aware of her hypocritical words, as she only acted in a heroic manner when she realized that the civilians were in no real danger, and linking to them wouldn't incur any harm to herself, but this boy's attituded really pissed her off, he seemed so smug to her, slacking off on a bench.

Interactions: grudge grudge
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256
V: 15
R: 25

Interactions: Noct Noct
Laying against the backboard of the bench, his eyes closed as his head rested back. His mind had begun to wander off about various unrelated things in an attempt to pass the time until a voice brought him back to reality.

"Wow, glad to know you felt so good about the exams, did it occur to you that those around you might be trying as hard as they can because they didn't realize the citizens weren't in any real danger, they were certainly showing more heroic values than you."

Toshiro slowly picked his head up to face the source of the voice, seeing the girl that stood in front of him. His closed eye sneer quickly returned to his face, as he raised his hands defensively, "My bad. I guess I never considered that idea!" He spoke, but with his tone, the words lacked any sort of sincerity. "I suppose working yourself to exhaustion even in a scenario like this is the mark of true heroism," He said, resting one of his hands on his lap, "Even though that it ended up causing more issues than needed? Some that could be grave if certain people weren't around, right?"

He put a hand on his chin, still wearing the annoyingly wide smirk of his, "Not to say they did a bad job or anything! After all, I acted pretty recklessly too. This exam was so much fun, it was hard to hold back. You agree, don't you?" He questioned, looking up at the girl for confirmation, before leaning back onto the bench once more.

"I won't disagree with you, the other examinees acted far more heroic than me in this exam," He raised a finger, as the shadow over his face darkened, "But does that matter? Once we're all in U.A. I'll be no less heroic than them, right? I was able to get in as well, so what makes me any different?" He finished in a matter-of-fact tone. Throughout his whole speech, it was hard to tell how genuine he was being, his lively and lighthearted tone contrasted with his harsh words. Were they genuine thoughts? False statements to gain a reaction? It was hard to tell from him.

Last edited:
3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Arai Arai
Yakta wasn't sure if dehydration alone could cause the discomfort she was feeling, but she sure wasn't about to say no to some free water. She wasted no time in uncapping it, graciously accepting a shoulder to lean on.

"Oh, very good comrade." she said before leaning her head back and draining the entire bottle of fluids in one long, unbroken gulp.

She held for several seconds before taking a smooth breath of air and leaning against Comrade Bandages, who then began voicing her worry over whether she'd done enough during the exam. Yakta grew a small smile before massaging her head a bit. Adjusting her arm, she gave her comrade a side hug.

"Oho, I'm sure you'll be fine, Comrade." she sighed before shaking the now empty water bottle "There's no way they're only focusing on fighting ability, no matter what was said, it can't be. I've got quite a theory, friend."

Ever so slowly, she raised the tip of her tail before using it to point towards the civilians, "If pure offense was the only measure for the exam, those folks wouldn't have been sent in."

She gave a cautious look around before pulling her Comrade close and smirking, "Real heroes gotta be heroic, and not much more heroic than saving innocents from imminent danger." She poked her with the empty bottle, "I think they're probably gonna factor that in and pass the real helpful types through by giving them Recommendations or something like that, cover every base."

Finally she leaned back brought her tail around, extending a single spike which she stuck the water bottle on before pulling it back.

"So no worries, friend." She gave her a pat on the back "Yakta has faith in you~"

Villain Points: 69

Rescue Points: 45

Smiling at Flora, Astral Shifted so she was directly by her side, she placed her hands on Flora’s hands and let her energy release.

“Don’t panic if your body glows, it’s part of the healing” Astral said to Flora.
Slowly and steadily like said, Flora‘s body began to glow warmly and astral immediately started healing small cuts and bruises, she tried her best closing gaping wounds and numbed the bigger ones, slowly the glow diminished and Flora was partially healed, she looked up at her and said, “I hope this would do for now, I’ll heal the bigger ones after I recollect my energy.”

Astral looked back at hokkai remembering the questions he had asked earlier before the fight,
“Hello Hokkai, My name is Astral as you might have figured out and yes, I’m indeed a girl.
Hokkai blushed and Astral just poked him in the rib, but winced because her elbow was scraped, shaking the pain off, she continued,
”My quirk is Barrier and Destruction, but my destruction also allows me to do its opposite, healing like I did for Flora.”

Astral Suddenly started coughing, gawd it felt like her throat was a desert, she looked up at them and said, “Water please, if there is any around?”

Interactions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Silent Child Silent Child

V:108
R:65

Yanagi Hara
dAT7Lwrl.jpg

Yanagi felt a sense of relief as Zella managed to catch herself on her own. The girl sighing... granted her lack of a physical form making such a gesture mute. She had really fluked out on trying to save the girl from a fall herself as she hovered now in the air feeling a bit awkward. She had acted without thinking things through. Not exactly an unknown thing for Yanagi truth be told. She wasn't an idiot but she could quickly get ahead of herself and shut her own brain off when under pressure. Not a trait shew as most proud of to say the least. She hovered nearby as Zella wandered over to partially disabled robot not having too much trouble in climbing up to shut it off.

"Ah... yeah! It was nice working with you." She spoke with a smile... at least she would if she had a physical form. The whole wisp form was always something so weird and limiting for her to use partly why she didn't have much experience using it herself. She hoped she wasn't bothered by her. The little wisp seemed to shake in place as the girl focused back at the task at hand. She floated over towards were her clothing was slipping down into the manhole before pulling the lid away carefully tugging her cloths in ensuring she didn't expose herself in the process starting to dress under the cover away from prying eyes.

Alright... so to escape... citizens though? Hmm... perhaps that is part of the test too? It seems strange to mention them specifically. I didn't even know there ones in the area. Its best if I try and help a few while I try and escape.

She thought to herself finishing dressing as she pulled up the manhole cover slipping back up into the daylight placing it carefully back in place. She brushed herself off before starting to dash. Her eyes glancing over towards were the exit was glancing over notiicng what looked to be a family cowering away.

"Ah! Hello! You shouldn't be here its dangerous! Come here follow me lets head to the exit!" She spoke smiling to the two children as the father seemed to nod the girl ushering them forward glancing about as she attempted to lead them out attempting to be careful not to run into robots on the way out guiding them.

Villian points - 13
Rescue Points - ? (Attempting to take them to safety)

Interacted (Parting ways): Noct Noct

Zella nodded at the notion of the exam being enjoyable, despite her thinking otherwise. She didn't intend to make enemies of the boy, who seemed be far more clever than some of the other, more headstrong, classmates. He seemed to be the cold and calculating to her, and she could tell from the way he hardly had a scratch on him that he would also likely be a reliable companion. Her demeanor swiftly changed from an interrogative one to a casual one as she held out her hand to the boy, who seemed to be idlily looking at his finger. In a very jarring manner, she completely cut off the would-be argument, in order to offer a friendly introduction. She giggled as she held out her hand, in her mind she realized the ridiculousness of playing the role of a self righteous hero to the boy who didn't seem to care, and no one else even turned to watch the possible argument take place, as they were busy with all the havoc in the assembly hall, so it was unlikely she needed to hold up the act to a larger crowd.

"Anyways, nice to meet you, my name is Zella Libra. I think it would be a bad idea for us to get off on the wrong foot, as we will likely be classmates, don't you agree?" She smiled at the boy, this one a more genuine one from the last. She also spoke her genuine thoughts, as if the argument went on any longer, any possible cooperation from the boy would be less likely in the future, and though Zella personally had not seen the strength of Toshiro's quirk, his leisure spoke volumes.

Interacted: grudge grudge
Area: Assembly Area

cfbf41a53aede8c2d9032953a191224f.jpg
Interactions: Noct Noct

Toshiro's eyes glanced back over at Zella as she suddenly changed demeanor, introducing herself politely. He made a couple of assumptions about her instantly from this action but still kept his idle leer. "I wonder if she thinks by befriending me she's joining the 'winning' side? Or possibly just playing it safe?" He pondered, evaluating her silently.
He slowly stood up, placing a hand on his chest as he bent forward slightly in an atoning manner, "How rude of me! I didn't even bother trying to introduce myself before I began to ramble off. I hope you can forgive me!" He apologized before standing up straight again and adamantly gripping her hand. "I'm Oh Toshiro, my blood type is O!" He curtly introduced himself, letting go of Zella's hand.
"I wasn't attempting to argue with you at all, and I apologize it came off as such," he slowly raised a finger to his forehead to tap on it as he explained, "I just wanted you to think a little bit. What qualifies as heroism, you know? But I guess I overdid it a little bit!" He ended with a slight laugh before abruptly clapping his hands together. "But, you're entirely correct, wouldn't be good for future classmates to fight between each other, especially so early on. I would hate to be enemies with anyone." In the middle of talking, he suddenly leaned closer to Zella, his glasses drooping down slightly, "Especially with you, I can already tell we'll be great friends," He added on, the natural cheerful tone contradicting the shadowy grin he wore, making it hard to tell if he was being genuine, per usual. With his own introduction finished, he took a step back from Zella, standing in a relaxed manner as he adjusted the tie around his neck.

Even though he seemed to backtrack and apologize constantly, he exuded unusual confidence and maturity. No matter what he said, reading its true intentions seemed nearly impossible, the line between disingenuous and truthful sounding far too thin when it came from his lips. No matter what his actual purposes were, there was one thing for sure... Nothing good could come from being his enemy, at least as things are now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back