• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Emiko Yukimura
brillantsite.png

Mentions: Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Interactions: Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Villain Points: 20
Hero Points: 0​

Emiko couldn't help the relieved sigh that escaped her. She wouldn't have forgiven herself if he had been injured. "You don't know your points?" She frowned. The points system had honestly escaped her mind at the beginning too, but she'd caught on fairly quick. Enough that she was aware of her number anyway. Even odder though, he thought the robots were boring? This was one of the crazier things to happen to her in her life so she couldn't imagine what he could've gone through that would make this exam boring.

Emiko looked around the area, it was still quiet, not a robot in sight. She wondered how many were still in the Replica City, surely only a few. With how many students were taking this exam.

Ryn spoke up, tearing her thoughts away from the exam. "Oh," Her frown was quickly replaced with a smile, "I'm fine! My quirk isn't very strong, so I'm afraid I get tired easily," She paused momentarily as she thought of a better way to explain, "I connect with plants, so that impact hurt me as well if that makes sense." It wasn't an awful explanation, but she knew there wasn't a whole lot of time for her to go into detail. They could discuss their quirks after the exam. She listened intently as Ryn offered to team up. It wasn't an awful idea, and she could help him get some more points before the exam ended. And anyway, if he left who knows what would happen should more robots show up. Emiko carefully weighed the pros and cons, and there were quite a few of them. Finally, she nodded, "I'd like that a lot actually," She gave him a quick bow, "Thank you, Ryn!"

Emiko wasted no time in trying to attract more robots. She cupped her hands around her mouth, "Hello! Anybody home?" It didn't take long for the concrete beneath their feet to shake. Feeling somewhat triumphant, Emiko turned back to Ryn, "Found some!"

Grace Burrows
Interactions: Open! :^)
(and with Hana, my other character!)

Current Mood: Happy

She opened her eyes then immediately stood up flipping out of the bed onto her feet, smiling wider than ever. She spun around her room clapping her hands together. “GOOD MORNING WORLD!” she hollered. “SHUT THE FUCK UP” could be heard throughout her street. “SORRY MISTER BLAKE!!” she screamed back. “SHUT UP!!!!!!!” she giggled siding her crocodile sippers on. She skipped down the hallway tripping over the rug. After slamming into the floor she hopped right back up and kept skipping pretending nothing ever happened. She ran down the stairs practically falling. “Hi gram gram” She ran over and kissed her Grammys head as she laid in her bed, the heart monitor beeping. She quickly grabbed a small pack of carrots taking quick nibbles. She skipped upstairs throwing on a baggy pink sweater and some jeans of course. The ankles of the jeans were stretched to shit due to her bunny legs. After putting her clothes on for the day she hopped into the bathroom brushing her teeth with the bubble gum flavor. Sometimes she would never change, she always loved kid flavors.

She hopped downstairs giggling along the way, her carrots in a little baggy in her hand. She swung the door open. “I’m heading to school Grammy love you!” she giggled running out the door and slamming it behind her. She hopped her way down the block skipping down the street. “Good morning trees!” she said as she brushed her hand against a passing tree. “Good morning autumn leaf!” she said as an autumn leaf fell from a tree into her pinkish golden locks. She skipped through her neighborhood towards the school, saying hi to the passing environment. She loved the mornings, she never needed coffee. She continued forward than standing before her was the towering school, UA, the actual UA high school! the one that trained students to become super heroes! "When I'm a hero I'm gonna help everyone! even the villains!" She nervously put her hands behind her. “So grace… I guess… I guess this is it…” she hopped forward nervously stepping into the gates of the school and skipping over to the map, her bright aqua colored eyes scanned the map. Grace was a foreigner from Texas, she wasn't the best with Japanese so she was having a difficult time figuring out where to go.

"Meh! I'll just wing it!" Grace confidentially pulled the straps of her cupcake backpack up and began to skip happily around the school humming a little song as she did so. "Hopefully I'll make lots'n lots of friends!" After a while Grace finally found where she was supposed to go, luckily she showed up early, which she always did because she wanted to be able to greet people as they came in. Unfortunately she was showing up at the same time as everyone else since she couldn't find her way until now.

Grace got suited up into her workout clothing, pink shorts and a pink tank top, both were tight and stretching and molded across her muscular curvy body, her abs imprinting through the tank top, her thighs bursting from the leggings. Grace grunted as she popped her fluffy little cotton tail out of the hole she had made in her leggings for it. Grace hopped into the Arena and when the man said go, she ran and sprinted looking around at all the Robots and grinning widely. Grace saw a girl with a strange purple energy radiating from her palms, the girl was tall and graces eyes widened in amazement as she watched her take down robot after robot with the energy like they were toys. "Wow so cool!!" Grace noticed that there was a droid behind her that she neglected to take notice of so grace dashed and sprinted through the battle field, springing up off the ground and sliding to the area beside the bot, tapping her bunny foot twice against the floor of the Arena as a giant rabbit hole opened up beneath the robot, the robot falling into the large robot size rabbit hole. The robot struggled around as it fell in halfway. Grace tapped her foot twice again and the hole immediately closed in on the robot, crushing its middle part within 5 seconds before it was completely closed, a nearby hole opening up where the bottom of the droid shot out. Both halves of the broken droid laid there making broken mechanical whirring noises. "Ay! you gotta watch your back too y'know! don't worry though! I got it for you!" Grace gave a big smile to the girl but it wasn't returned, instead she was given an angry looked. "I don't need your help." Hana said as she pushed past grace. "Tch. Since when did UA become a Zoo?" Hana said under her breath as she glanced at Grace. Graces adorable aqua eyes filled with water as she innocently looked at Hana's back which was walking away from her now, her tiny little button nose twitching slightly.

Villain Points: 0
Hero Points: 5

Emiko Yukimura
View attachment 881024

Villain Points: 20
Hero Points: 0​

Emiko couldn't help the relieved sigh that escaped her. She wouldn't have forgiven herself if he had been injured. "You don't know your points?" She frowned. The points system had honestly escaped her mind at the beginning too, but she'd caught on fairly quick. Enough that she was aware of her number anyway. Even odder though, he thought the robots were boring? This was one of the crazier things to happen to her in her life so she couldn't imagine what he could've gone through that would make this exam boring.

Emiko looked around the area, it was still quiet, not a robot in sight. She wondered how many were still in the Replica City, surely only a few. With how many students were taking this exam.

Ryn spoke up, tearing her thoughts away from the exam. "Oh," Her frown was quickly replaced with a smile, "I'm fine! My quirk isn't very strong, so I'm afraid I get tired easily," She paused momentarily as she thought of a better way to explain, "I connect with plants, so that impact hurt me as well if that makes sense." It wasn't an awful explanation, but she knew there wasn't a whole lot of time for her to go into detail. They could discuss their quirks after the exam. She listened intently as Ryn offered to team up. It wasn't an awful idea, and she could help him get some more points before the exam ended. And anyway, if he left who knows what would happen should more robots show up. Emiko carefully weighed the pros and cons, and there were quite a few of them. Finally, she nodded, "I'd like that a lot actually," She gave him a quick bow, "Thank you, Ryn!"

Emiko wasted no time in trying to attract more robots. She cupped her hands around her mouth, "Hello! Anybody home?" It didn't take long for the concrete beneath their feet to shake. Feeling somewhat triumphant, Emiko turned back to Ryn, "Found some!"
Ryn runs towards Emi and she yells for him he find 15 robot's after her. He gives off a devilish grin and snaps his finger and the gravitational force around the robot's increases tremendously as there is nothing left but nuts and bolts. He looks towards Emiko, " Hey thanks!"

Ryn thinks to himself "Hmm, this girl is actually helping me, I wonder if she has some kind of alternative motivate, but whatever the case is he glad somebody is keeping his mind on track during all if this."

As they are going along he keeps glancing over at her to see how she is doing or if she is still thriving in pain at all

Togoshi got picked up by bugs and decided to not struggle with them. As she was sat down she looked up at the man who was hiding under his hood. "You okay? You look a bit haggard," he said. She was still in shock and just kept looking at him. The other guy walking slowly over. He revealed his face a little and she immediately blushed at the sight of the man. "You might wanna take a break. Here, want something to eat?" He held out the orange and the bugs around her slowly vanished underneath his cloak.

“Yeah um you good there? hmm guess that means more robots will be coming here rights?” She hesitantly took the orange, pulling her hood down and nodding to the white haired man. "You bring food into places like these?" she asked with a small laugh. Peeling the orange and sighing in relief as she popped one into her mouth. "Um thanks..." she sort of whispered and rubbed the back of her neck standing. As she got a better look at his face she only blushed more. His eyes were a captivating red that made her instantly fall in love. She looked away. Stop it! Jeez he's not a celebrity! She thought to herself. “Nice.. umm I think we should be ok for now....” The man said. She smiled slightly pulling her hood back up and eating part of the orange.
--------------------
Interaction : Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Astrylan Astrylan

Villian Points : 17
Rescue Points : 0

Last edited:
A little while later, Hokkai makes his way back to the main street, finding all tons of fighting going on. Seeing the spectacle of the teams already being formed, for he had never seen any quirk like it. What surprised him even more was her outfit, and he even let out a small "Ahh... I- I shouldn't be here, these people are too strong... i won't fit in at all." He began to shrink some while looking frantically around, backing up, he'd nearly run into the pink haired girl. Turning to apologize, he'd see her outfit and just stare in awe for a good few seconds before turning away and officially apologizing. "i'm so sorry miss, I didn't mean to... any of that!"

Villain points: 9
Rescue Points: 0

Interactions: Open
Mentions: Open

Mentions: EmmaIine EmmaIine
Hokkai Kasuka.png

Last edited:
Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki.jpeg "Uh, yea. I bring food, or rather fruit, almost everywhere. Helps keep my friends here happy." A few insects flit out from under his cloak and proceed to just buzz around him, almost like satellites. He is completely oblivious to how she reacts upon getting a glimpse of his face; not anything new there, he's pretty oblivious to basically everything involving social queues. He does smile when she thanks him however, probably causing the poor girl even more distress without him realizing it.

Once everyone had just gotten situated, Miyaki turned and looked at a seemingly random spot on a building, nodding to himself, or maybe towards whatever was in or on the building? "Hmm... we should move if we don't want a fight. More robots are only a block or so away. 5 of them, 1 is a bigger one. Oh, they just split up now. 3 small ones in on group, and the bigger one is tagging along with a smaller one. Well, this information is all probably a few seconds old, so we should decide what to do here pretty quick." He turns back to the two but stays quiet after all of that. It seems he's waiting for them to speak up on what they want to do. A few more insects come out from under his cloak, then a few more. After a while, a swarm of them is now hanging around Miyaki, almost like a net, or maybe closer to a barrier. Though there isn't enough of them to hide him entirely, it certainly would make it hard to see if he made any small movements, such as reaching into a pocket.

"Hopefully one of them has an idea, I really don't wanna have to be the one to make the plan. I would like to hide my leadership abilities as long as possible thank you. Leading people is a pain. It's just annoying to deal with." He thinks to himself as he waits for one or the other to speak up. Of course, if neither of them did so, he wouldn't leave them out to dry. But it'd be awesome if he didn't have to do anything himself except follow one of the two. Preferably the girl, as the white haired guy seemed kinda out of it...

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (He didn't actual talk to mister space boy specifically, so he only gets a mention :3)

"Uh, yea. I bring food, or rather fruit, almost everywhere. Helps keep my friends here happy." Togoshi giggled and looked around a little. She didn't even notice a few small insects fly out from under his cloak and fly around him. She blushed more as he smiled at her. "Hmm... we should move if we don't want a fight. More robots are only a block or so away. 5 of them, 1 is a bigger one. Oh, they just split up now. 3 small ones in on group, and the bigger one is tagging along with a smaller one. Well, this information is all probably a few seconds old, so we should decide what to do here pretty quick." She looked at him a little surprised as he said this. He looked back at them. "U-Um.." was all she managed to get out. He looked back at the two of them.

As more bugs stormed around him, making it hard to see him. "M-Maybe we should move." She said with a small stutter as being the leader was not her thing at all. She looked up to the building that he had looked at before. "There? Maybe? I mean I could use a few more points b-but I'm a little tired," Togoshi sighed out, looking away from them both, rubbing her fore-arm.
--------------
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Villain Points : 17
Rescue : 0

Taric
interaction: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan
The insect man seemingly found more robots and well in taric‘s head he didn’t seem all too leadery and the girl seemed to have gotten all flustered by the mans mere presence and she seemed very hurt... This wasn’t really that good for any of them, but he had an idea a small idea. “Ok umm guys err quick into im Taric, but since I seem to deal with the robots super easily Mabye just err“ he‘d stop fumbling with his words as a rift opened beside him the other-side showing a roof top. “you guys go up there I’ll stay down here and err divert the robots and try to catch up... I err can’t use my own portals it’s like eating yourself ..” Taric explained his expression clearly one of stres as he didn’t know of they would even go along with his plan

"Y-you want us.... to go through a portal?" she asked her eyes darting from him to the portal. She could feel her stomach begin to twist. "N-No thanks... I don't do the um-the uh portal thing," she said making motions with her hands. The feeling began to slowly spread through her body. (btw I forgot to include this part in her CS, she has this weird thing with portals. Remember me saying her mother died? Well she was there and hiding under her bed when a tall man(I gotta make a character for him) came in through a portal and used a sort of telekinesis to lift her up and crush her neck(sorry if this is graphic) and she fell to the ground and the man disappeared back through the portal... so yeah)

Togoshi's eyes widened and she put a hand to her throat tracing over it gently. Flashes of the man and her mother falling filled her head. Her eyes began to brim with water.
---------------
Interactions : Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki.jpeg Miyaki sighs to himself; obviously neither of them had any idea of what to do. But, having a Taric distract the robots wasn't a terrible idea... "Okay, through the portal it is. Uuh... I have another idea since you seem um, bad with portals...?" Miyaki glances over at her, and shrugs to himself. He stands still for a second or two, and a large swarm of insects, slightly smaller than what went after the robot he had saved her from earlier appeared. "How bout letting these guys carry you up; like earlier. will just take a bit longer, since the distance is well, longer..." If she agreed to his plan, the swarm would fly over, pick her up, and begin gently heading for the top of the building. After they get about half-way, he steps through the portal and arrives on top of the building.

Before he stepped through however, he turned to Taric and gave him a rundown of a slightly better plan of action. Miyaki was is full leader mode by this point. All his awkwardness from disappearing entirely. "So, while you are distracting them, if you can get them to group together kind close, I'm going to have some... friends of mine start digging a hole about half way down the block. Once at least a few of them are on top of it, I'll have ask for some of my friends to pull you out of there and then collapse the hole entirely. Basically we are setting up a giant pit-trap for the robot to have some fun in. If you take one or two, or even all of them down though before hand I won't complain. I don't really know how your Quirk works, or how much you can use it; if you end up in a bad spot, make another portal next to you, and I'll send my friends I keep with me through it to pull you out quicker. These guys are quicker, and more agile than normal, so it should be quite easy to pull you out as long as you aren't stuck under rubble or something of that sort. also, I won't have them bring you through your portal either, so you don't need to worry about that. Oh right, I'm Miyaki. Nice to meet you, Taric." After all of this, he finally stepped into the portal, and waited a bit for the insects to finish carrying the girl up onto the building, if she had allowed it.

If she had, he'd also introduce himself so it was easier to call out when things got hairy, and also so they wouldn't get confused on who "Hey!" was aimed at.
"Before I forget, I'm Miyaki, nice to meet you." He holds a hand out, and as they stand there, a gust of wind completely throws his hood off, revealing his long, Red hair that almost perfectly matches his eyes. The only difference, would be the small part he kept black, on the left side of his head, and a good few inches down the side too. He noticed immediately though, so she wouldn't have a ton of time to stare, maybe 10 seconds at most. Blushing as if embarrassed, he quickly pulls the hood back over his face, turning away and completely forgetting he was offering a handshake moments ago.

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Taric
interaction: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan
"Oh well errr that's fine the I guess it was just a suggestion" Taric replied to the girl that he'd seemingly freaked by merely mentioning it his face going slightly red due to the awkwardness induced by this situation "sorry" he'd manage to get out meekly luckly the other guy seemed to be ok with it whom stepped through only to poke his head back out to give a far better detailed plan on how and what they should be doing and also finally saying hid name was miyaki "ok I Should be able to deal with anything smaller then errr a building so I should mostly be good" Taric replied with new found confidence and a small grin to boot.

With the other 2 firmly out of the way this left taric on the ground the rumbling of robots approaching as the huge ones feet hit the ground, the smaller ones approaching form another direction most of them seems like 2 pointers who unfourtnatly didn't have time to react with a flick of his hand taric more or less swallows up the group of 3 in a few seperate portal, another six points bagged then they was the big one looking down at taric its weaponed leveled at him in ominous silence, it was far far too big for him to simple dispatch as he'd dine to the others however instead of firing that moment at least 3 more of the larger bots appeared form out of nowhere surrounding taric this was probobly a good thing, as they all fired there various weapon down at taric multiple portal opened up to swallow the attacks discharging them into one of the bots blocking his path, obliterating it as the white haired boy made a break for it down the block to where the pit fall should have been his little stunt attracting more large robots as it seemed they'd stopped with sending anything bite sized for Taric. He'd not heard the small beeping of his pressure suit indicating a damage to it's containment field.
Villain points- 36
Rescue- 3

No one came to help…

“Chuck this”

Astral said out loud, she scanned the area and found out what was holding her down it was a thick cloth she untangled her leg from the piece of cloth tying her to a heavy object and stood, thinking it was a good time to run astral saw a building ahead and ran with the bot on tow, she needed to find a way to calm down and use her quirk but she just couldn’t, she climbed up the stairs and reached the top of the building searching for weapons and fortunately found a random rod within arm distance, she grabbed and slammed it across the bot which appeared in the doorway, its head dislodged and skidded across, Astral then with a huge smile on her face thought,Well that was easy, while setting up her disheveled white and blue hair.

After that incident Astral knew she needed allies but she din’t think anyone would bother shaking hands and plans with her…I mean there is a reason why none of them came to help her, but she knew she couldn’t blame them, she gave a vibe that screamed ’Avoid her, she is no good’.

Shaking her head Astral finally decided to relax for at least 2 min, resting her head against a cold metal pipe on the wall she tried to cool herself down, the coldness seeped through her feelings allowing her to feel at heaven, but only for a few minutes.

V: 26
R: 0

Last edited:
She heard him say which made her snap out of it, "I-It's fine." she tried to give off a weak smile. Then the Red head spoke up formulating a plan that should wouldn't have to take the portal. "Y-Yeah sure," Togoshi said meekly to the red head. Anything was better than portals. A swarm of bugs flew out from under his cloak, smaller than before but not small enough that it couldn't carry her up. She sighed heavily as they flew around her lifting her up with ease.

Togoshi immediately went to her thoughts. Why do I act so weird around people? And that stupid incident, it was 10 years ago, it shouldn't be bothering me. Well it was my mom, and I didn't even make an attempt to save her. But I was five, I still could've done something! Gah! I should've done something... well then you'd both be dead. I still could've done something, tried to save her... She sighed heavily just wanting to through herself into her papa's arms. Into an embracing hug.
(Btw when she's in her thoughts in this one, it's kinda like two people are fighting.)

She looked up at the top of the building to see the red head man standing there. As she reached the top the bugs fluttered back under his cloak, leaving her standing on the building in front of the man. "Before I forget, I'm Miyaki, nice to meet you," he held out his hand to her. A gust of wind blew off his hood letting his luxurious red mane fall out. She blushed intensely, and didn't realize she was staring so long. She was about to hold out her hand when he pulled away pulling up his hood and turning away.

She contemplated leaving it at that or talking to him and using her quirk ran around to the front of him holding out her hand, "Togoshi..." she sighed out.

---------------
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Astral’s head stopped throbbing after a few minutes of cooling down, she finally turned around just to see a guy and a girl talking… she stood for a few minutes thinking if she should go and talk to them, she recognised the red head from before where she saw him eating a snack, but she din’t know the girl and the other guy, the red head had extended his arm in a greeting sort of way and well the girl wasn’t moving to shake it, the guy then pulled his hood up and went to walk away when the girl went around him and extended her hand.
After an internal indecisive battle Astral finally decided to go and meet them, I mean might as well try than be a lone duck, she thought.

And so she walked up to them
“Uh…Hey Im Astral”
She said awkwardly keeping her fingers crossed that they were kind people.

Mentions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Grace and Hana

Interactions: Silent Child Silent Child (Hokkai) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Taric) iambloom404 iambloom404 (Astral) GrayLion256 GrayLion256 (Togoshi) Astrylan Astrylan (Miyaki)

Graces Current Mood: Happy
Hana's Current Mood: Annoyed

Grace tilted her head to the side as she saw Hokkai look her up and down. Grace smiled wide as she looked up at him, swishing his cheeks together. "Hi!! do you wanna be friends with me!? I love sparkles! OH OH! and unicorns too! and sparkly unicorns!!" Grace pulled Hokkai forward, basically burying his face in her chest as she hugged him. "I'm grace! its really really nice to meet you!" Grace stopped when she saw a bot behind them, using Hokkai as a boost she jumped over him kicking it with enough force in the face to break into robot skull into pieces. She dropped down from the air, turning to Hokkai. "We gotta be careful! sorry for distracting you-" Grace stopped when she saw someone with long red hair atop a building in the distance. Grace tapped her foot twice against the floor letting a large rabbit hole open beneath Hana, Hokkai and Herself.

A hole opened on top of the building and Grace, Hana and Hokkai shot out of it, the hole quickly closing after. Hana growled, dusting herself off and giving a piercing stare to the others. "Misses! misses long hair!!!" Grace ran over to her and poked her gently in the back, when they acknowledged her she gave them a big happy smile. "Misses your hair is so pretty!" Grace, without asking began to brush her fingers lightly through her hair, her eyes filled with happiness.

Hana growled as she stomped forward, breaking a robot in her path with her strange purple energy. "That's a fucking dude you idiot," Hana said pointing to Miyaki. "Don't assume her gender!" Grace said with a little pout. "The fuck did you just say to me?" Hana's fist formed into a fist only to blast a robot over graces shoulder that was about to lunge in. "your welcome cotton tail." "Thanks!" Grace jumped forward giving Hana a hug, Hana stiffened and began to growl slightly. "Don't fucking touch me..."Grace pulled Hokkai over with the bigger group. "This is my friend!" Grace said proudly, hugging Hokkai's arm. "Oh yea then what's his name hm?" Hana asked in a sassy tone, putting her hand on her hip. "Well.... I don't know okay!" Grace said making a small pouty face. "That's what I thought." Hana said as she rolled her eyes. "Hey misses red hair don't I know you?- oh yea you're that kid who saved a bunch of people at your middle school! right!? Yea You're my hero!! That's so cool! Can You be friends with me pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top?!""

Graces Points:
Rescue: 10
Villain: 0

Hana's Points:
Rescue: 5
Villain: 45

Last edited:
Half surprised she'd swish his cheeks, he'd pause again. "Y-yeah, sure we can be friends, I'm Hok--!" Locking up as he was smothered, he made a muffled noise. "mmph!" As he was released, he swayed, partly from the lack of air the minute prior, but also because he's never had any interaction with a girl anything similar to that. Now with his nose bleeding a little, he'd begin the stuttering. "Err... y-yeah, it's no problem miss!" Watching her run off to another group, he'd smile to himself. "Well she seems fun." As he turned to walk away, he was quickly brought face to face with the new group. He was given a half introduction, but it was enough to make him stutter once more. "He-hello, I'm Hokkai... I... uhh" He'd notice Grace holding his arm just now, and his face would have changed to an even brighter red. Turning his entire body squishy, he'd shrink some in the attention, losing feeling in his arm currently being held. Perking up when he heard the target of the conversation change, he'd hear about the red haired person already being a hero of their own. "Wait, we have a real hero here already? I knew I was late compared to the rest of you."

Villain points: 9
Rescue Points: 0

Interactions: Open
Mentions: Open

Interactions:
EmmaIine EmmaIine GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 iambloom404 iambloom404 Astrylan Astrylan

Last edited:
If Miyaki took her hand she smiled and blushed at him, "Nice to meet you too." "Uh... Hey I'm Astrel," was all she heard before she gasped and turned around. She sighed, "S-Sorry," she looked up to see a girl she had long hair and looked almost gothic. She was a sight to see, "T-Togoshi." she said before extending her hand out to her.

If she accepted it, Togoshi would smile weakly and drop her hand to see a small child running towards them, or so she thought, the small girl? She seemed to be small enough to be a child. at least 4 inches smaller then her and Togoshi was pretty short compared to Astrel. The small child began to play with Miyaki's hair, "Misses your hair is so pretty!" the little girl said. Misses? She thinks Miyaki was a girl?

Then a very tall taller then Astrel came over, "That's a fucking dude you idiot." she said. Well that was rude. Then the two seemed to start getting mad at each other and the taller seemed to be very mad and pissed off while the smaller girl was being all happy and giddy. "Hey misses red hair don't I know you?- oh yea you're that kid who saved a bunch of people at your middle school! right!? Yea You're my hero!! That's so cool! Can You be friends with me pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top?!" Grace said and Togoshi immediately looked at Miyaki. A hero? Miyaki's a hero?

"Why are you being so mean to her?" was all Togoshi said until she realized she said it out loud. She pulled her hood further onto her head. If you guys decide to look at her, her face will flush a deep red.
-----------------
Interaction : EmmaIine EmmaIine Astrylan Astrylan iambloom404 iambloom404 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Takeo Ogawa

The boy stood motionless whilst the vines emerged from the ground. His flamethrower still aimed uowards with both of his hands up, showing no intentions of harm even with vines nearly inches close to his face. Moving away from the vines, the boy dusted off dirt off his shoulders from the dusty soil of the plants.

“Impressive quirk here. Nearly wrecked that building. You’re gonna fight so well against the machines with a quirk like that.”

It was redirected to a nearby building to avoid damage to anyone. He took notice of this behavior. Although he didn’t dwell on the thought for too long. The building had a student on top off of it which he didn’t notice until the girl pointed out. He was slightly relaxed now that he is just taking a small break but he shouldn’t rest for long. The male student warped down below, right beside the the flower girl. Is his quirk teleportation? A quirk that rarely sees around. Takeo returned his usual grin while the two conversed to one another.

“He looks fine to me, anyways time waits for nobody, Soooo... I need to take my leave. I am really sorry about crashing to you.”

“Until I accidentally crash into both of you again. I’llleaveyoutwocouplesbe. Later!”

Strecthing his arms and legs. The boy unbuttons his shirt to cool off, showing his white undershirt that appears cleaner than his button up. Facing the two away, he started run off down the street and head to his right. The rest of his words were spoken so fast it sounds like complete gibberish. Like that he was gone.

Only to be found again minutes later in another city block. Right in the center of a intersection, a 4 legged 2 pointer is being burned to crisp from an unknown flamethrowing source coming from the left side of a viewer down the street. The pointer was being pushed by the flames avoiding overheat, with every step it took, the more it revealed it’s killer. A boy with what appears to be sunglasses worn on his face. His outfit appeared like a civilian’s attire but as if he just got out of a house fire.

Finishing off the robot with continuous flames, coming right out of his arm flame thrower. The face of the mech explodes, it’s legs lost it’s balance as it trembles into the ground. The boy looked around to see if anyone else is heading his way. Only to find himself alone with another student running all by themselves, just a good run away from him. He noticed the collapsed robot in the back assuming it was theirs. He simply gave them a wave of his free hand, as if he was just greeting a friend. Upon closer inspection, it’s a female student.

Aeris Aeris Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Mentioned: Miu_iruma Miu_iruma
*Lucy noticed he waved and waved back as she finished beating up the robot*

Miyaki Masamine

Miyaki.jpeg
While Miyaki tried to hide, the girl seemed to suddenly be in front of him. She held her hand out and introduced herself. "Togoshi..." Seeing this, he shyly held his own hand out and took her hand, shaking it. Suddenly he was assaulted by a small, hyperactive girl, who pulled off his hood and began stroking his hair. "Aah... uuh, Uwaaa...." Miyaki was completely helpless against this little girls assault. Apparently her name was Grace, and she brought along two other, one who named gave his name. Hokkai. He seemed to be in the exact same situation as he was, which kinda made Miyaki feel better, especially once Grace went and clung onto Hokkai' arm, leaving his hair alone finally. Tossing his hood back over his head, he was just about to turn back around and focus on the fight down below only for Grace to suddenly reveal his big secret. "AAAAH PLEASE NO! NO MORE! SHUT UP! PLEASE!" Inwardly screaming, he completely missed the rest of what she said, instead moving over to the edge of the building to watch down below.

Thankfully, even with the distraction, he wasn't late. Though he did push it a tad bit. Taric had just moved past the pit, and the robots were only a few seconds away from running right over it. He had whatever insect were still in pit vacate it so they weren't crushed, and waited until the loud noise of 2 metal robots falling into pit reached his ears, along with a large cloud of dust.
"Now! Get em my friends!" Inwardly yelling charge towards the insects in the nearby area, a swarm loud enough to be heard even up here charged at the robots. The faux villains, being unable to move properly after falling in the pit, were immediately assault by thousands of insects, many of which were more than small enough to fit in the small cracks and chinks of the larger ones body, biting at the wires inside. As for the smaller bot, Miyaki just had a number of his friends flip the switch on it, shutting it down right away. After about 30 seconds of the large ones wires being chewed through, enough of the more important wires were broken, and it shut down, the light in it's red eye fading.

"That's that then. Taric should come up here sooner or later I think." Turning around, he finally remembered there were completely new people up here, not just him and Togoshi. "Ah... right... uh-um...." And there went his ability to communicate effectively. With so many new people he had to deal with, his nervousness was skyrocketing. He unconsciously moved behind Togoshi a bit, obviously trying to hide behind someone he was even a tad more familiar with.

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 EmmaIine EmmaIine
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Silent Child Silent Child iambloom404 iambloom404

Watching the scene unfold below scared Hokkai to the point he's shuddering now. "B-Bugs... I... no..." He'd watch Miyaki move behind Togoshi, and he scoots back some, coming to realize Grace still has his arm, but he doesn't say anything else. Noticing how Miyaki wasn't doing too well with the group either caused some relief, but not too much, especially considering they were the one to control the bugs. Giving a small friendly wave to Togoshi, Astral, and Taric, he'd squeak out a small "Hello again." His face still as red as ever, he'd poke Grace and point to his arm. "C-can I have my-- uhm..." It only seemed to make the situation more awkward for him though, so he cut off halfway through, shaking his head. Scanning the area, he saw a pair of robots approaching the area that was just attacked with Miyaki's quirk, and he felt pity for them. Not because they were robots and about to be destroyed, but because they would likely be eaten alive by the bugs that ate their relatives. However, that got him thinking. "Wait... do robots have families... are they all related?" Shaking that thought away, he'd look at the scene below once more. "M-mind if i take care of these ones?" He asked openly, but it was addressed more to Miyaki.

Emiko Yukimura
“ 𝔱𝔬𝔥𝔯𝔲;.jpeg

Villain Points: 22
Hero Points: 0

Emiko followed close behind Ryn, silently cheering him on as they encountered more enemies. She had noticed him glance in her direction now and again, probably to make sure she was still keeping up. Emiko appreciated the thought, though a part of her felt bad that she had allowed herself to become practically useless just a couple of minutes into the exam. Not everyone was going to be powerful right off the bat though, that's what she told herself anyway. There were probably a ton of kids who also had decided fairly late into their childhoods they wanted to become heroes. And anyway, the whole point of going to this school was to improve your quirk so you could follow your dreams.

She shifted her attention back to Ryn, offering a cheery smile, "I'm fine, promise." It wasn't a complete lie anyway, the short break she had taken allowed the pain behind her eyes to dull just a bit. Her body still ached, but that was something that she would deal with after the exam. So long as she could keep up with Ryn everything would be fine.

Emiko had been so wrapped up in her thoughts she hadn't heard the robot marching towards her until it was too late. Her pace slowed until finally, she came to a complete stop. "Hello there," She smiled warmly at the robot, which seemed bigger than the previous ones she had fought. Of course, it could also be the angle at which she was looking up at it. Emiko had barely managed the dodge the robot's attacks, she was still too tired to react quick enough. She frowned as she weighed out the options before her, and there wasn't a lot of them. On one hand, she could use her quirk a couple more times maybe, and that was a big maybe. She wasn't sure she'd have total control over the plants though, and if she lost control it could injure her or even Ryn should he be close enough. On the other hand, she could just let Ryn handle the robot, he needed the points more than her. However, she feared that would make her appear weak, which she was of course, but she didn't like letting others fight her battles.

Emiko thought over her choices once more before finally coming to a conclusion. She closed her eyes, bringing her hands together to touch her forehead. "Please help us," She sent the small pray into the earth. The cement around her cracked open, revealing not vines this time, but tree roots. Emiko smiled as she willed the tree roots to sweep across the ground, knocking the robot off its feet. It crashed to the ground, breaking apart in the process. She wished the tree well, watching as its roots sank back into the earth. That was it though, Emiko's legs finally gave him. She allowed herself to sink onto the warm cement, happy she was able to get a couple more points in before she tapped out of the exam.

"I might have pushed myself a bit too far..." Emiko smiled up at Ryn. She shouldn't have called for a tree, she knew vines were a lot easier to handle. But she feared the vines wouldn't have taken this one down, at least the tree roots had a bit more weight to them. "You can go on ahead if you'd like!"

“Uh…Hey Im Astral”
she said awkwardly with her fingers crossed hoping they were kind people.

The girl gasped and turned around. She sighed and said "S-Sorry," she looked up at her and said "T-Togoshi." she said before extending her hand out to her, Astral shook her extended hand with hope blooming, maybe she was finally making friends…is this how you make friends, A Short excited little girl then came out of no where distracting Astral from her thoughts

"Misses! misses long hair!!!" The girl ran over to the red haired guy and poked him gently in the back, "Misses your hair is so pretty!" the sweet excited little girl without asking began to brush her fingers through his hair, her eyes were shining with so much of happiness I was sure I was gonna become blind with the brightness in them.

But wait..she thought the red head was a girl?? Just as Astral was gonna correct her, a girl taller than Astral came out and said "That's a fucking dude you idiot," she said pointing to the red head, there was something about the tall girl that caught astral’s eye, she was pretty with beautiful purple eyes. She looked back and forth between the two gals Totally amused with the two girls fighting, Astral thought about bringing some snacks to sit for the show when the small girl, who was apparently Grace said:
"Hey misses red hair don't I know you?- oh yea you're that kid who saved a bunch of people at your middle school! right!? Yea You're my hero!! That's so cool! Can You be friends with me pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top?!"
Wait what…the red head was a hero Astral looked at him shocked…
The red head then went ahead, the next thing astral saw were a bunch of bugs…she squeaked and backed slightly behind after the bugs did their thing the red head looked back and said, "That's that then. Taric should come up here sooner or later I think." he said turning around, "Ah... right... uh-um...." he said nervously and slowing moving behind Togoshi.
Looking around Astral’s eyes fell on a boy grace was holding who she said was Hokkai, he gave a small wave to Astral in a greeting and said “Hello again” and she gave a wave back, thankfully things had gone better than planned.

Interactions: EmmaIine EmmaIine Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Silent Child Silent Child

Last edited:
She waved back to Hokkai. Togoshi didn't want to be in this situation anymore. There were more people than she wanted to be around. She heard shallow breathes from behind her, she turned around to see Miyaki behind her, "Oh.." she sighed out barely hearable and turned back to the group. Why is he hiding behind me? I thought he was a hero? Doesn't he want the fame and glory of being a hero?

She sighed turning around. "Do you... maybe wanna go fight some robots or something?" she asked loud enough for him to hear but not the others. "I um, I kinda think I'm gonna need more points..."

She could sense his uneasiness in this situation, because she didn't want to be in it either.
(sorry this is short, it's just to get Miyaki and Togoshi away from all the people)
--------------
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan
Mentions : EmmaIine EmmaIine iambloom404 iambloom404 Silent Child Silent Child Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Villain : 17

Last edited:
"Wait... do robots have families... are they all related?" "M-mind if i take care of these ones?"
Said Hokkai, Astral looked at him and smiled warmly, the boy had a very kind heart, just to think of it Grace and Hokkai did make a good couple they both were so pure and kind minded, just Hokkai needed to come out of his shell more, at least thats what Astral thought, he seemed like a very shy boy and knew that grace would be the right girl to help him come out of his shell.
“No Hokkai, Robots don’t have families…but you can call them related cuz they are technically one in a way I guess“
Astral Said to hokkai.

Her eyes landed back at Togoshi and the red head, wait how many times will she call him ’red head’ she needed a name, to think of it she also din’t know the tall girl‘s name, she was damn right and enigma to be honest.

“Hey, I’m Astral…what’s your name?“
She asked to both the red head and the tall girl in common.

Interaction: EmmaIine EmmaIine Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Silent Child Silent Child

Last edited:
Grace and Hana

Interactions: Silent Child Silent Child (Hokkai) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Taric) iambloom404 iambloom404 (Astral) GrayLion256 GrayLion256 (Togoshi) Astrylan Astrylan (Miyaki)

Graces Current Mood: Happy
Hana's Current Mood: Annoyed

Grace looked at Hokkai's now bleeding nose and jumped. "Oh no! you're nose is bleeding! I'll get it for you!" Grace cuddled up against Hokkai, slightly using him to lift herself up, tenderly licking the blood away with her soft tongue. Grace looked up innocently at him after doing so with a small soft smile. "All Better right?!" As They spoke Hana shot down bolts of energy at the robots below, destroying multiple.

Once grace felt Hokkai's body go soft she started giggling like a mischievous little kid and began squishing his arm "Squish! Squish! Squish!-" Hana interrupted growling and then saying "Would you please shut the fuck up?" grace gasped "That's a swear!" Hana gave a disappointed look "No shit." Grace pointed at Hana with a horrified facial expression "That's another one!" Hana clenched her fists, she really wanted to punch this girl.

When Misses red hair shouted at grace to shut up she slunk up again Hokkai, looking up to Miyaki with big sad bunny eyes, her cute little nose twitching as she sniffed. "S-Sorry..... I just wanted to be friends...." Hana growled looking over to Miyaki, did he just fucking make Rainbow-pants sad? "Don't fucking tell her to shut up or I'll cut that horse tail hair of yours right the fuck off." Grace giggled mischievously and look up to Hokkai, did he want his arm back? "Oh okay!" Grace tenderly rubbed her cute little pink cheek up against his arm, cuddling up against him before she let go, instead holding onto his hand, her palms were very soft and her hands were pretty small, although she did have sharp nails.

Hana looked down at Astral's hand, then back up to Astral. "Am I supposed to do some shit with that? because I ain't fucking shaking your hand." Hana looked the girl up and down, unfortunately it would be harder to get mad at her because she was pretty. "My names Hana." Astral, she liked the name Astral. Hana was actually not that annoyed with this girl but her moment of enjoyment was quickly ruined when Grace jumped over to Astral stilling holding on Hokkai's hand. "Are you two dating!?" Hana's cheeks very faintly lit up red. "No we aren't fuckin dating, are you two dating?" Grace giggled jumping up onto Hokkai and cuddling up against him like a koala. "No silly! We're friends right Hokkai!?"

Graces Points:
Rescue: 10
Villain: 0

Hana's Points:
Rescue: 5
Villain: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back