• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Flora was the girl's name... she seemed strong, even if her quirk hurts her as she uses it. She tried to let Astral conserve her energy, but then there it was. Astral had actually healed Flora. Healing on its own was unbelievable, but there's also the destructive part to her quirk. "Woah" was all he could find himself saying at the time. Then Astral addressed his questions from before. “Hello Hokkai, My name is Astral as you might have figured out and yes, I’m indeed a girl. " He turned a certain familiar shade of red due to his embarrassment once more, which caused her to try to elbow him. As she winced in pain, he gave a concerned look, but she seemed alright for now. Scrapes are usually better left alone when it came to his case. She's not using her healing on herself though, and she can't use it anymore on Flora... maybe the more she destroys, the more she can heal? Already mentally marking down possibilities, she'd give a brief explanation as if reading his mind. ”My quirk is Barrier and Destruction, but my destruction also allows me to do its opposite, healing like I did for Flora.” Wait... that meant three quirks essentially... the perfect healer, attacker, and defender. As he opened his mouth to speak, she began coughing rather hoarsely, and asked for water. "Lucky thing I saved some in case of something like this" Holding his hands out in a bowl-like shape, water would fill it. Halfway to her, he'd realize the awkwardness of this... who'd want to drink from someone else's hands? Taking this into factor, he'd pull off one of the bottles he had attached to his belt, filling that up with the water instead and handing it to her. "S-sorry, I wasn't thinking at first." Would Flora want some water too? It seems likely since it is rather dry here. Pulling off another bottle, he'd fill it up with some water as well, giving it to Flora with a smile. "Sorry it didn't come sooner"

Villain Points: 29
Rescue Points: 34

Interactions:
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour iambloom404 iambloom404

"Lucky thing I saved some in case of something like this" said Hokkai
He held his hands out in a bowl-like shape, and water filled it, Astral seemed mesmerized, she had assumed seeing him earlier that his quirk might be something related to water or liquid, just as he was bringing it towards her astral thought, how would she drink it but then he realized the awkwardness of this... he pulled off one of the bottles, attached to his belt, filling that up with the water instead and handing it to her.

"S-sorry, I wasn't thinking at first."
looking at Flora he filled up another bottle with some water as well and gave It to Flora with a smile.
"Sorry it didn't come sooner"

Astral smiled at them both and relaxed back, the tension releasing from her body, slowly she drank the water, she peeked from under her lashes and realized something, she was making friends, and without thinking her feelings poured out of her mouth.

”This is strange for me, you know. I’ve never had friends, or anybody who talked to me, I was usually by myself, people either felt scared of me and wanted to avoid me or just….din’t like me, but it was nice and normal, partly because if I ever let them close to me it would have hurt them. M-my destruction I-I could‘t control it s-sometimes, I feared someone would get h-h-hurt because of me.”
Tears unknowing spilled from her eyes.

”It wasn‘t easy to control my destruction, I would hurt myself trying to rein it, and sadly I can’t heal myself so it all just left scars all over me, and knowing I could leave such damage I never had friends growing up, yet alone a lover.”

She grimly smiled at the thought.

”You know, I first thought my dad left because he hated me, thought I was a danger, I blamed myself a lot, I use to ask my mom if she would also leave me, when one day I realized it wasn’t me someone had took him, my barrier was always up from that time onwards I camouflaged myself from the world, my mum was all I had.”

Swiping at her tears astral stood straight knowing she had just talked too much, who would want to know her story anyways.

”S-s-sorry I’m blabbering, God what’ wrong with me.” She put her arm against her eyes and tried to calm down, somebody kept their hand on her shoulder and the Dam restraining her tears broke.

Interactions: Silent Child Silent Child Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
V:108
R:65

Flora.

Flora watched herself in wonder as she glowed, and when the glowing ceased, most of her cuts were healed. She couldn't help but grin, and Astral didn't look any worse for wear than before, so that was good news.

Then Hokkai offered them both a bottle of water and Astral began to cry. Flora looked away, awkwardly, but most of what Astral confided in them really resonated with her. Flora wasn't ready to call anyone friends yet, but Hokkai and Astral had gone above and beyond to be kind to her and Flora found a lump in her throat that was quite difficult to get rid of. Looking up at them both, she smiled, tenderly.

"I hope... I hope we all make it in..."

Interacts: Silent Child Silent Child iambloom404 iambloom404

Given the test was practically over Ramune gradually made her way out of the exam city at her own pace just before the time limit expired, several metal shards flying and people being somewhat manhandled out of the way. Sure the Civilians got saved but perhaps a little perturbed by being treat like luggage over the misunderstanding they were all robots, it would turn out she had the unfortunate chance of selecting a deceptive citizen at first, the man's quirk "machine head" giving her the wrong idea. Exiting out the city with seconds to spear her outfit appeared to have been well torn up, covered in blood and bruises but seemingly none plussed over the entire state as she heads over to get a drink with the cut hands. "So that was fun!...Hey can we do this again even if we pass?"

Josuke Koizumi

Screenshot 2021-04-23 075409.png Josuke's footfalls were light and slow. He trudged along towards the exit with the little girl on his back. Everything hurt, especially his head. The left side of his body was becoming quite stiff as well. Almost like it had been frozen. "Almost... Ther-" Suddenly he could hear a female shrieking from what sounded like above. A swarm of bugs crowded Josuke and the girl and before they knew it, they were carried over to the exit. The bugs dispersed and the redhead stood there dumbfounded. "Huh?" "Good job mister! You did well!" The little girl had climbed off his back and was smiling cheerfully as if she wasn't just crying in fear. As if she just didn't experience anything. Josuke was too tired to try to figure anything out and collapsed, joining the body-littered exit area in passing out."

Interaction: N/A
Mention: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan

Villain Points: 29
Rescue Points: 45

Control Z

Screenshot 2021-05-18 165607.png A curvaceous brunette in a lab coat approached the group of exhausted students. Some might recognize her as the Restoration Hero: Control Z. This was U.A.'s beloved nurse. "Hello everyone!" Her voice was cheerful and she had a smile to match. "Good job today!" She lifted up her hands which glowed with a light green tint. "Let's get you guys fixed up." Control Z paused for a moment and looked around. There were many students that needed healing. "Where should I start...?"

Interaction: Open
Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra Natural Flavour Natural Flavour iambloom404 iambloom404 Silent Child Silent Child grudge grudge Noct Noct Hanarei Hanarei GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan Aeris Aeris E Emmaline Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

PositionNameVillain PointsRescue PointsTotal
1STGanbatte Ramune12055175
2NDAstrala Night10865173
3RDHanako Takahashi2095115
4THYakta Morriche69 45 114
5THGrace Burrows105 0 105
6THTaric Harcore50 54 104
7THOh Toshiro64 22 86
8THHumara Togoshi41 35 76
9THJosuke Koizumi29 45 74
10THYoshihara Hiromi28 35 63
10THHokkai Kasuka29 34 63
11THMiyaki Masamine35 26 61
12THYanagi Hara13 30 43
13THZella Libra15 25 40
14THFlora Satzuki14 15 29
15THOkawa Takeo20 7 27
16THEmiko Yukimura22 0 22
17THLucy Suziki14 0 14
18THRyn Oahame8 0 8

A hidden projector casted a big hologram above the entrance of the replica city for all the students to see. The scores and placements had been sorted out. In the dark room where the teachers were, they continued discussing the students and their performances. "This group is something!" "I think this particular group of examinees had the best teamwork and cooperation we've ever seen." "I second that and would also like to include they did an impressive job of jumping to action. Truly the ideal quality of a hero." "Yes, yes, indeed. There were some others that should consider some training or alternative schooling before reapplying at this school." "Oh don't be harsh! Though I must admit, some of these kids would have certainly failed had the Rescue Point system not existed." "Well I guess it's a good thing we prioritize heroism." "We are a hero school after all."

PlusUltra PlusUltra Natural Flavour Natural Flavour iambloom404 iambloom404 Silent Child Silent Child grudge grudge Noct Noct Hanarei Hanarei GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan Aeris Aeris E Emmaline Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Miyaki Masamine

Having passed out and been carried over to the other people who needed treated, Miyaki was unaware of the scorings. There were a few insects buzzing around him, kinda making him corpse-like, but anytime someone got close, the small swarm under his cloak poured forth and scared them away. Hopefully someone could pacify them, or at least figure out from afar that he just needed rest; people would end up worrying about his condition otherwise. He'd probably end up waking up a few hours later at wherever it was he was brought too.

Control Z might be able to get a read on him without getting close, but the others are having a hard time doing so.​

After receiving the water, Astral gave a soft smile before she spoke. ”This is strange for me, you know. I’ve never had friends, or anybody who talked to me, I was usually by myself, people either felt scared of me and wanted to avoid me or just….didn’t like me, but it was nice and normal, partly because if I ever let them close to me it would have hurt them. M-my destruction I-I couldn‘t control it s-sometimes, I feared someone would get h-h-hurt because of me.” Her words were truly heartfelt, and it seemed Flora felt the same as well. They all must've been scared about making friends here. It was hard not to bring up his own worries, but she started crying so that made it easier. ”It wasn‘t easy to control my destruction, I would hurt myself trying to rein it, and sadly I can’t heal myself so it all just left scars all over me, and knowing I could leave such damage I never had friends growing up, yet alone a lover.” That's where they differed, he couldn't get away from his friends growing up and everyone wanted him to like them, or that's what he was told... he never was that good at picking up clues. ”You know, I first thought my dad left because he hated me, thought I was a danger, I blamed myself a lot, I use to ask my mom if she would also leave me, when one day I realized it wasn’t me someone had took him, my barrier was always up from that time onwards I camouflaged myself from the world, my mum was all I had.” It really must have been hard not having a dad growing up, not like he'd understand what its liek to lose someone... compared to most of these people, he had a really happy and fulfilled life so far... She realized she kept talking, must've felt like she was explaining her problems, which he really didn't mind. ”S-s-sorry I’m blabbering, God what’ wrong with me.” He didn't want to say anything, especially not when it may make it worse, so he just put a hand on Astral's shoulder, trying to make it seem like it was ok, but she cried even more... in a way, that could be ok... Flora looked at them both, giving a small smile that seemed comforting. "I hope... I hope we all make it in..." Now seemed like the right time to talk, so he began as well. "We should make it in, I think we all did well, especially for this being our first exam... with it being a hero exam, they shouldn't only grade the robots we destroyed, there's gotta be something else like... teamwork?" That probably wouldn't be it... tons of pro heroes worked alone... but that should give the others hope. "Hello everyone!" A familiar voice rang out above all the noise. One he'd heard from the tv for years. "Good job today!" Not able to place his finger on who she was, he'd stand on the bench, looking over. Of course. "It's Control Z, she's awesome!" Quickly and excitedly whispering to both Flora and Astral, its obvious he's excited. "She's already using her quirk, her hands are glowing!" "Let's get you guys fixed up." It seemed she was questioning where to begin though... and as much as he wanted to meet her, others needed medical treatment more than he did... or did he need any at all? The scoreboard flew up to show how they all did, and it took a good minute for Hokkai to realize how he had 63 points. "We were graded on... rescue points? Wait the civilians?" It made sense, most people were all calm in the situation, they knew what they were doing... so they were just actors then? He just couldn't sit still though, and sitting on his hands wasn't doing much to help.

Interactions: iambloom404 iambloom404 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mentions: Japanime Japanime

Togoshi sighed unhappily as she threw herself on the ground next to him. "You are the heaviest person in the world," she complained. She pulled off her shoes to check if she could see any signs of breakage. Of course she didn't see anything but swollen ankles, she wasn't a doctor she didn't know what the heck she was doing. The shy girl gently touched her ankle and felt slight pain, then pressed harder feeling a jolt of pain, "Agh.." she let out.

She glared at Miyaki, even though he was unconscious or whatever he was doing. "I should have left you there, now I'm hurt worse." She wined. Oh but then I couldn't sit by you and stare at your pretty face. The bugs were flying around him. "Eek!" she shrieked as a few of them darted at her, she ducked. "Stupid bugs.." She whispered. "Hello Everyone!" Togoshi looked up and saw Control Z. She's really here? Oh she's so cool! Stop fan girling. "Good job today! Let's get you guys fixed up." She seemed to be having trouble finding a person to go to first.

She tried to stand but fell back down. "Dang it. I need help. Miyaki? Can't you wake up and go get her??" She knew it was useless but she tried anyway, "Ugh you're no help." "Here! Over here!" She yelled out, obviously attracting attention but she didn't care, she was in pain. She looked up at the leaderboard, "8th holy shit." she whispered. 11th? Miyaki got 11th? I could have sworn he would've gotten higher than me. Wait a second, Rescue Points?!
---------------------

Interaction : Japanime Japanime
Mention : Astrylan Astrylan (Well, she did talk to him, but he's asleep XD)

Control Z

Screenshot 2021-05-19 122323.png Control Z did a quick scan on the area to see who was seriously injured and who was just tired and worn out. In her scan, she noticed several students that seemed to be passed out. The sudden call of a young female caught Control Z's attention. A white-haired examinee was calling for help a few feet away from her. Next to the girl, laid an unconscious red-haired boy. A swarm of bugs surrounded him and would not seem to disperse.

"Hmm...." Control Z strolled over to his body and crouched next to him. She wasn't afraid of bugs so the swarm had no effect on her. She placed her tender hands on his body and began using her Quirk. She restored his body back to the state it was in prior to the exam. All pain, exhaustion, strain, would all fade away.

"Get some rest." Control Z then turned to the white-haired girl who called her over. The sun reflected off her olive green eyes giving them a lovely shine. Her lightly glossed lips curled into a pleasant smile as she placed her soft hands on her as well. The girl would be restored back to the state she was in prior to the exam. "You should rest up too. Good job today." With that, Control Z stood and walked over to another group of students. Her dark brown hair swayed majestically behind her. The heels she had on caused her to have a little switch in her step, only magnifying her broad hips.

Interaction: Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256
Mention: Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Hiromi looked at the board with equal parts shock and relief. Joint 10th! That was so good! She'd have to meet the person she tied with, seemed oly rght somehow. Plus, there was the matter of who truly came 10th. But that could wait, celebrations were required. "Looks like you were right Yakta!" She said with no small amount of glee. "Where did you place...wow. Looks like you'll be the one to watch at UA," The girl said. A 3rd place pretty much guaranteed her a place. Hiromi's own grade seemed dependent on the written test results, which, if the mock she'd done was anything to go by, she would do quite well in. To be fair, Yakta and the blue haired girl had been laying waste to the bots for quite a while, even after she left.

She noted Control Z making her way around the students, offering healing to those who needed it, and looked at her own hands. Parts of the skin were charred from her earlier burst of flame, and they were still an irritated red colour. Now the adrenaline was wearing off, they hurt, a whole bunch. But from the looks of things of other students, she was low priority for now. She more or less motioned for Control Z to move toward the groups of more injured students, though slowly made her way over to one of the groups, motioning to Yakta that she was going to speak to them and she was welcome to join her.

The boy on the ground was surrounded by bugs, strangely. It must be something to do with his quirk, not that bugs bothered Hiromi greatly. Some of the homes she had seen had worse. The white haired girl who looked to be checking her legs for injury. Maybe her quirk had something to do with jumping? Or running? "You guys look like you had it worse than I did," she started, trying to start up a conversation with the duo. "I've got some little sweets if you need a sugar boost,"

Interactions GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Togoshi sighed in relief as she saw Control Z walk over. She healed Miyaki, "Get some rest." She smiled at Togoshi and placed her hands on her using her quirk to heal Togoshi. "You should rest up too. Good job today." Control Z said getting up. With sway in her hips she walked off to other students. "You guys look like you had it worse than I did." She whipped her head around. Sighing in relief. "I've got some little sweets if you need a sugar boost."

Togoshi grinned. "He's asleep, I think hold on." She tapped his shoulder a few times. "Miyaki? You awake?" She poked his cheek and giggled whilst blushing. "Yeah, no he's-- a-asleep" She started stuttering when she realized she was in the presence of the girl. "But u-um, sure I guess..." She said, "Oh He won't have any by the way."

Your joke wasn't funny. None of my jokes are funny. Except to me, which is all that matters.
---------------------
Interaction : Arai Arai
Mentions : Japanime Japanime Astrylan Astrylan

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Arai Arai GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan Japanime Japanime

As if by some cosmological coincidence, it wasn't long after Yakta delivered her theory before a projection appeared over the Replica city which all but confirmed her theory. They were called Rescue Points, and though they weren't the recommendations she had suspected the end result was the same: Her newly acquired pal would be joining her in UA, if her reaction was anything to go by. But that was soon sidelined by the fact that not only had Yakta managed to get in, but she was in the top five.

Now that, would be problematic in some ways.

Having garnered a majority of her points simply by tagging along with the Blue Madame's plan, Yakta was now aware that as a top five applicant she'd have a much greater focus on her than before. Her early plan had worked too well, she'd have to prove her own merit to support her claim to such a position.

But there were undoubtedly benefits as well, ones that she would focus on for the time being. One being the impressions such a position would give, her comrade seemed impressed enough by it. Yakta smirked and simply nodded her head in response to the praise, letting her pride be known through simple expression.

"Oho, such compliments make my tiny little heart do the fluttering, friend." she chuckled "But do not sell yourself short if you would."

But her comrade's attention was soon drawn towards Control Z, a hero who'd announced herself shortly before the results had been given. Yakta knew of her and her quirk, though she wasn't the most popular Hero around. Her position at UA was more than enough to require some research, as Yakta was almost certain any students who require care would become fairly well acquainted with her rather quickly.

Yakta looked from her to her comrade several times, following her gaze down to her hands which looked as though they'd seen better days. Yakta narrowed her eyes for a moment, watching as she gestured for Control Z to care for other students instead. Yakta gave a small coo of interest as her Comrade soon made for one pair off to the side. Yakta held her hands behind her back as she slinked forward to join her new ally in the strenuous task of meeting new people, as it was always a good time for networking.

Though she did let her go on ahead, taking the full brunt of the greeting so that Yakta could do a little examination before she arrived. There was a red-headed guy lying down, but not the same one that had briefly joined them during the exam. He'd been treated by Control Z prior so Yakta was certain he was just having himself a nap, which she could respect. There were also a few bugs floating around him which hadn't taken kindly to Control Z's presence, not that she seemed inclined to care.

The Girl who was with their power napper still seemed to be recovering from Control Z's presence, as she spun around the moment Comrade spoke to them. At first she seemed relieved, but Yakta couldn't help but notice her growing stutter once she confirmed her pal wasn't getting up yet.

Comrade had offered sweets to the duo, which the girl accepted albeit with a small amount of shakiness in her tone. Yakta approached just as she denied giving her unconscious friend any sweets, offering Yakta more than enough of an opening to pounce.

"She speaks truth comrade," she spoke as she stepped over and gestured with her tail towards the sleeping boy "Instead, offer treat to itty bitty bugs which he produce. We shall satiate creatures and make peace with the hive, no?"

"Oh He won't have any by the way."

Hiromi smiled. The poor guy did seem pretty out of it. But at least Control Z should be able to help with his injuries. Her record as a pro was pretty good, especially when it came to healing others. As to the girl's blushing, she pretended not to notice her embarrassment, to try and save her face. Around the bugs, Hiromi snapped her fingers andthere was a faint puff of smoke, with a handful of sweets in it's place. They were primarily for a boost of energy, but after today, everyone had earned the treat. She smiled as Yakta mentioned peace with the hive. Girl had a point, the bugs shouldn't be left out. Maybe they would save it for their boss when he woke up.

The girl had said the boy's name was Miyaki, which meant he had came...11th. Right behind her, and judging by the points it was pretty close. Though his seemed more offensive if his villain points were anything to go by. "Wonder how that works..." She thought to herself, "Do the bugs bite?" she shook herself out of it, remembering the sweets. "Here," She said, handing one to Yakta and another to Togoshi, "They're good. And they'll help with the tiredness. I'm not sure if Control Z can get rid of that," She winced a little at using her quirk as the smoke left her hands, and began rebandaging the one she had unravelled to look at. No sense in grossing everyone out with your nasty charred hand Hiromi. Instead, she gestured at the large scoreboard visible to the students. "So, how'd you do?"

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Last edited:

Flora.

Flora looked at the scoreboard. She panicked when she couldn't find her name, and then she saw it. A bit of relief was granted her. 14th place. She searched inside herself for how she felt about that, but didn't find anything. She wasn't sure how many people had actually been in the exam, as the scoreboard cut off after so many. Hokkai mentioned the presence of the Rescue Points, and Flora realized how glad she was she had decided to take charge and lead some civilians to safety. Rescue points made up more than half her score! Hokkai had double her score and was in 10th place, and Astral... Flora's eyes widened.

"A-Astral! You're in 2nd place! Congratulations!!" And she meant it. The girl had collected many times both her and Hokkai's points. She did... Amazing...

Flora wondered where the cutoff point was. Was it where the scoreboard ended, or earlier? It seemed like they wouldn't know for awhile, so Flora tried to put her constant internal query to rest.

Even though Flora still had some significant wounds, she decided to let Control Z heal those who didn't have a regeneration factor. Flora knew her cuts would be much better tomorrow. Especially after Astral's treatment.

Interacts: iambloom404 iambloom404
Mentions: Silent Child Silent Child

Miyaki Masamine
Miyaki.jpeg
Miyaki was having a nice dream when he was poked in the cheek. He actually tried to ignore it, but eventually remembered where he was and opened his eyes to being denied some candy. Rude. "Hey, I'd like some candy too. I'm not asleep, well not after having my cheek poked a couple times." He sits up but stays sitting down; he hadn't been aware of Control Z healing him after all, so he figured he was still pretty tired, and that the nap he just had only fended it off for a bit. After a second or two, he realized he was being stared at, mostly by nearby girls. Confused for a second he realized his hood wasn't up, and hurriedly hid his face with it, causing a couple of the girls to giggle. His face was now red, but thankfully no one was close enough to notice, aside from maybe Togoshi. He turned towards her and poked her shoulder. "Yea, some pay back." Poke Poke He pokes her a couple more times before turning to the other two. "Hi, I'm Miyaki. Nice to meet you." He gives a small wave and then sits more comfortably.

It's then that he finally notices the big, hologram board in the air. "Oh. 11th? Figured I'd be like last or something. I spent the first half of the Exam wandering around and snacking after all..." He trailed off as he noticed that the people who were below him, probably barely passed, if at all. Maybe they'd get into the secondary/support classes? He shrugged to himself and waited for whatever came next.

After a few minutes, he noticed Control Z wandering around and realized that she was probably already over here. "Control Z is the school nurse? Cool." It might have seemed like he was being a normal teenage boy here, but he had been pretty monotone, and he wasn't even looking in her direction; he was listening in on the conversation between the 3 people nearby, waiting to be told to go home or whatever.

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Arai Arai
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Taric was happy to see he’d managed to get a to the end of the test even if it had resulted in an injury to himself, the now tired boy smiled as the projector flicked on showing them all the scores they’d managed and he was right saving the civilians had been the correct thing to do, after all it just kinda made sense to him. And he remeber his sister having mentioned something about the obvious path is usually how you fail. Not that the boy totally understood what she has meant by that but still. He’d managed sixth place only missing faith by a single point honestly he’d be more shocked if he’d not been so hungry, the leak caused by the robot having expelled a great deal of whatever made up the rest of Taric’s body. He’d want to go congratulate the other fellow he’d spoken too during the exam but it seemed the male had suddenly passed out likely due to a overworking of his quirk but appeared To be patched up along with way too many people starting to crowed around, while he’d lost confidence with large groups if he didn’t start somewhere stuff would never actually change, right? deciding to approach the small group he’d give a half awkward wave seeing as it was about three people he’d seen before, miyaki, togoshi and spoky lizard girl plus one other person he’d not seen. ”hey guys, umm we all did petty well hey? Sixth place is nice... err hiw Bout you guy?” He’d ask in a soft voice

Astral wiped her tears and straightened up, she looked up at Hokkai and Flora with a grateful smile.

"I hope... I hope we all make it in..." said Flora,
"We should make it in, I think we all did well, especially for this being our first exam... with it being a hero exam, they shouldn't only grade the robots we destroyed, there's gotta be something else like... teamwork?" Said Hokkai Even Astral thought the same. Suddenly there was a booming voice,"Hello everyone!" A familiar voice rang out,
"Good job today!" Astral looked up to see it was Control Z!

"It's Control Z, she's awesome!" Said Hokkai excitedly "She's already using her quirk, her hands are glowing!"
"Let's get you guys fixed up." She said.
The score boards came up then.."We were graded on... rescue points? Wait the civilians?"

oh..Omygod the civilians, they were actors? Astral felt a strange sense of relief, she has been relaxed ever since the exam got over and even more when she got to know Control Z was here, she had a similar ability to control Z and wanted to know if she can ever teach Astral.

Astral looked up at the score board, Flora was 14th..Wow, she did good, Hokkai was 10th..impressive… Astral was panicking when she couldn’t find her name, but when she looked at the people in top 3, her eyes were big with shock, she kept on searching her name in the bottom list when she was actually at 2nd place.

"A-Astral! You're in 2nd place! Congratulations!!"
Said Flora, she looked at her and gave her a big warm smile,
“you guys also did the best!” Said Astral, they had indeed done the best.
She got up suddenly, seemingly she had forgotten she had a twisted ankle, she steadied herself before she could fall on Hokkai, even though she knew he was ready to catch her and so was Flora, giving both of them a reassuring smile, she told Flora,

”Come on…let’s get control Z to check your wounds and heal them“, using Hokkai and Flora as a walking stick, they all went towards where control Z was finishing up with a group.

Interactions: Silent Child Silent Child Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mentions: Japanime Japanime

Last edited:
Yanagi Hara
dAT7Lwrl.jpg

Yanagi felt a sense of relief having passed the exam, having narrowly gotten out escorting the family. It seemed that her hypothesis about it being part of the scoring was quite right. Her abilities weren't quite as useful in a hurry but they at least were much better suited for such a task. She couldn't help but skim down to see Zella was right down below her. The two having managed to score just enough to be near each other, though quite not living up to many others in terms of Villain points. Thank goodness she managed to get rescue points herself. She still felt a bit bad for not being much help when she had fallen earlier in her panic to 'help' her only to be made quite useless in the process.

Her eyes glanced over noticing the one who had seemed to fall asleep. A light mischievous grin appeared on her face though it seemed what was the school nurse approached with the bugs quite evident on him. Not looking like the ideal target for an innocent little prank. The insects weren't something that completely horrified her though it appeared as if they were a bit protective and being bit just etch some funny lines on his face wasn't going to be worth the itchiness later. It seemed it was an even better call when it looked as if he had managed to stir. The last thing she wanted was a little cute prank being caught midact and ruined. It was far better for first impressions if it was successful after all!

Yanagi blinked as she glanced down, looking over herself making sure she looked decent. She didn't get much of a chance to really fix herself up properly rushing to dress again, though it seemed from quick inspection everything seemed proper on her. Still, probably would of been better off for her if she had dressed a bit more practical instead ofd trying to impress with appearances as cute as she thought her outfit might be. Her head tilted to look towards Control Z debating to ask for some healing though it seemed not that important. She had managed to avoid any scrapes and over-all she wasn't too exhausted from the ordeal. A good moment of simple respite would likely help with that. She had at least done enough to keep in shape that running around wasn't something super exhausting, and while she had used her powers in a bit more of a straining way then normal, her uses of it had been far more brief not being too taxing on her body.

"It is quite impressive how well some people did, and I bet not even all of them had quirks well suited for every portion of the test." She spoke out more to herself not really catching sight of Zella at the moment though hoping she was doing alright.

Interacting: (Open)
Mentioned: Noct Noct Astrylan Astrylan Japanime Japanime

She giggled at the red and gray scaled creature. "No not usually, O-Or well they haven't b-bitten me yet." Togoshi said. The brown haired girl offered her a sweet, wrapping up her hand. She took it, "Hm? O-Oh I got 8th." "Hey, I'd like some candy too. I'm not asleep, well not after having my cheek poked a couple times." Togoshi nearly jumped out of her skin, when Miyaki piped up, sitting up. Her face went red, when he put up his hood, embarrassed maybe? His face was red. Then he turned to Togoshi, "Yea some payback." He poked her in the shoulder multiple times, making Togoshi giggle and blush more. She pulled up her hood.

"Hi, I'm Miyaki. Nice to meet you." She turned away, unwrapping her candy. She looked back up at the brown haired girl to realize she looked like her mother. Her eyes widened and she couldn't stop staring at her. "I-I'm sorry What's your name?" How could she look so similar? It's like she's actually here with me again. Tears brimmed her eyes as her eyes glistened at the girl. She realized she was staring and looked away. She sniffled. Crap. Now they are gonna know. ”Hey guys, umm we all did petty well hey? Sixth place is nice... err how Bout you guy?” Taric said shyly. "E-Eighth..." She said, you could obviously tell she had tears brimming her eyes, her voice was shaky.
--------------------
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Hiromi smiled and dropped another sweet onto Miyaki. Whether or not he was only pretending to be asleep, she couldn't tell for sure. And the way he had pulled his hood up suggested he was shy. Not that Hiromi could understand why. He seemed confident enough, as did the other boy that showed up. He was wearing some kind of crazy space outfit that had blinking lights and advanced looking plating. Maybe he needed it for his quirk. What kind of powers did he have that he had to wear that level of protection? Maybe she could do some kind of support item...

Hiromi gestured to herself at Togohsi's question. The girl seemed to be recognise her? In some way? Maybe they'd crossed paths in one of the kid's homes or something. Or maybe she recognised Hiromi from her other ventures. "It's Hiromi, nice to meet you!" She said, noting their names. "That's me up in 10th place. And 6th and 8th makes you two...Taric and Togoshi? And this is Yakta," She finished, gesturing to her new friend. At least, that's what she thought of Yakta - who knew if the feelings were reciprocated. Both of them had points that were about even for either type, so whatever their quirks were, they obviously weren't hugely combat focused. That gave Hiromi some measure of comfort at least.

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgYakta Morriche
Interaction/Mention: Arai Arai Astrylan Astrylan GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Yakta didn't move once offered the treat, instead slipping her tail over shoulder and using a single spike to hook the treat out of her friend's hands. It as then that she grinned again, before dangling the treat wrapper and all over her mouth and sucking it straight from her spike. As she rested her tail on the ground again, she swirled the treat in her mouth several times. It was a fairly useful excuse to stay quiet as she became observant once more.

The resting boy, Miyaki as his ally called him, revealed himself to be awake. The revelation had clearly given his ally a fright, but he was more intent on not missing out on the treats being passed around. It was at this moment Yakta took note of the girls nearby finding interest in Mr. Mi's appearance. He'd noticed as well, and responded by pulling his hood and seeking vengeance for his ally's prodding earlier. After withstanding his own retaliatory prodding, she lifted up her own hood as well.

Though she wanted to examine the particular interactions of the Hoodlings, Yakta wasn't too focused that she'd miss the approach of a familiar figure: The white-haired boy who'd contacted her and the Madame via portal during the exam. He looked odd compared to then, almost as if he was smaller, but she chalked it up to his portals having some kind of visual distortion. He spoke with almost tangible hesitation, highlighting the results of the exam.

But despite the tone of awkwardness lacing his words, none could compare to the growing stutter that Miyaki's ally was producing as they went on. She'd begun focusing more and more on Yakta's comrade, almost as if stricken by some kind of realization. Yakta swirled the treat inside her mouth some more as she narrowed her eyes at the reaction, but she simply allowed the conversation to proceed as she carefully unwrapped the treat with her tongue and slipped only a hint of the wrapper out from between her lips.

Her tail once more reached over for her to hook the wrapper on a spike, during which the others followed Portal boy's line of conversation and began revealing their own scores. Having kept track of such scores, Yakta was quick to put names to faces. She appreciated how quickly her ally was able to do so as well, revealing herself as Hiromi. Miyaki's fellow Hoodling who's words seemed to grow shakier by the second was Togoshi and the Portal Boy was Taric.

Yakta wasn't aware that she'd run into more top-ten examinees so quickly, but figured she'd roll with the line of conversation.

"Fine names, comrades." she said as her tail nimbly crumples the wrapper behind her, casually clapping Hiromi on the shoulder as she leaned towards the others "Taste almost as sweet on my lips as friend's treats."

She leaned back before raising her free hand so her tail deposit the now crumpled wrapper into it, "Making the merriment with future classmates should be beneficial for cooperative learnings, no?"

Pocketing the wrapper, she finally turned her attention on Togoshi, "That being said, Comrade, if this too much for you, feel free to take moment for self." she gave a nod towards her "Exertion of exam still giving troubles, yes? Moment to breathe needed?"

"T-T-Thank you..." Togoshi said to the Yakta, not looking back at the group, she didn't want them to see her cry. She stood up and walked back up to the school going inside, she slammed her fist against the wall. "WHY IS THIS STILL BOTHERING ME?!! IT WAS 10 YEARS AGO! GAH!!!" She screamed at her self, while tears poured down her cheeks. You would be able to hear muffled words from outside, but inside it resinated off the walls.

She sobbed, her hands slid down the wall as she sat there, head leaned back against the wall. She looked so beautiful too. I'm making such a scene. She rested her head in her hands as she shook and cried. Is this what a panic attack feels like? You could hear small things that she said under her breath like, "Stupid," or "10 years ago." (That is if you came to check on her 😏 )
---------------------
(Sorry if this triggering, Btw, I kinda wanted a teacher to come check on her, but whatever is fine)
Interaction : GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mention : Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Arai Arai

Miyaki Masamine
Miyaki.jpeg
Miyaki had actually completely zoned out and noticed Togoshi walking off by herself. Wondering if she was okay, he followed her, but missed the screaming; Being as oblivious a he is, he walked up to her completely unaware of the mood. "Hey, Togoshi. What's up? Something happen, or are you just stretching your legs?" Clueless. Miyaki was entirely clueless. Even a monkey could read the room better than him.

A few insects were flitting about, and he pulled out an Orange from who knows where yet again.
"Last one till we get home guys. Keeping one leftover for myself for later. If you really can't wait, I'll buy some candy or something." He was talking to the insects as if they were children. Tone of voice and everything. Maybe closer to a pet that could understand exactly what he was saying. "Hey, get over here, no stay here. Stop. No get back he-I said stop dangit!"

One of the insects flew over to Togoshi as Miyaki was... corralling? some insects that seemed to be going off on their own. It buzzed around her head for a bit before landing on her forehead. It was a tiny Butterfly. Not one fo those tiny moths, an actual butterfly. Something not natural to the wild anywhere in the world, yet here one was. A butterfly no bigger than a fly. It was at least normal in color, for a butterfly that is. It had the stereotypical colors of a Monarch butterfly; Orange, with Black eye like spots on it's wings. It crawled down onto the tip of her nose, if allowed, and fluttered it's wings a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256

"Oh hey that's a nice name then Hiromi, oh and cool you made a good score as well that's neet oh ere yeah I'm taric yeah" taric responded with a bit of a yawn. He'd turn to the lizardy woman giving her a little smile. "Oh hey there um you did great too umm yakta" he'd congratulate the woman but his eyes where fixed upon the wrappers on her tail. He'd sorta shuffle closer to yakta before grabbing the little wrapper and seemingly eating it. "Ere sorry if that was wierd I umm can't exactly well I sorta have to eat stuff that's not normal must have ripped something" Taric tried to example his strange actions making jestures towards the flexible metallic suit he seemed to be wearing. "Guess if we are all top ten we would be in the same classes RIGHT?"

"Hey, Togoshi. What's up? Something happen, or are you just stretching your legs?" Apparently Miyaki had followed her. She looked up at him to see him. "U-Uh..." She quickly wiped her eyes as he handed his little fluttery friends an orange. She smiled at him, he seemed to love them so much. How adorableThe bugs seemed to fly away from him, "Hey, get over here, no stay here. Stop. No get back he-I said stop dang it!" Her eyebrows knitted in confusion until a small little butterfly fluttered over to her looping around her forehead.

It landed on her forehead and crawled to her nose. Her eyes crossed to see the little butterfly flap it's wings slowly. She smiled and gently put her finger to the little butterfly. If the butterfly crawled onto her finger she would pull it away from her face and admire it from her hand. "I didn't know you had butterflies, Miyaki." She looked up at him smiling, her eyes still puffy from crying, she sniffled a little. "It's beautiful.."
--------------------------
Interaction : Astrylan Astrylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back