• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Our Hero Academia (2 Spots Open)

Bornlucky

Lost Child in the Unknown
4940e211780747e07a1ec29ab9f69095.png

Our Hero Academia

In this world close to 80% of all people are born with supernatural abilities which we have called quirks. Due to the chaos caused by this phenomena people raised above and beyond the call of Heroism who would become the first Heroes which only existed in Comic books and movies.

Everyday the need for Heroes rises and rises. And you are the next generation of Pro-Heroes in Japan. Here At U.A. We expect great things from you all. As the next generation of Pro-heroes. As People. As Our students. And we hope to help you grow into the excellent Heroes we think you can be.

Welcome to U.A.!

As You can tell this will be a rather Standard start to a MHA RP! But the thing about this RP is I won't be accepting too many players at the start! Instead I will pick a smaller group of players! Why? Simple! I will expect these few people to create NPCs Classmates, Villains, Pro-heroes, and maybe even teachers! Cause let's be honest having twenty players is hard to manage making it a much more manageable 10 players will be much easier for everybody! But Once Again I expect every Player to be willing and able to make NPCs! How this will work is that every player will have a "Main A-1 Character" as their primary character and after that will be up to the player to play with~

So is there anybody interested! And if you want me to make a Discord server just say so so I can make one!

Last edited:
I like the idea of a smaller group. I'm newer to the site and ive already had an rp stall out rq on me so hopefully that keeps that from happening again.

Oooh! Awesome we have seven people already! Just two more and I can start working on the ooc and apps~

hmm, we've seemed to hit the roof for interested parties. I'm gonna back out then, since I'm only mildly interested.

Looks like this other MHA RP I just joined is on shaky ground rn, so I'll take a spot if one is still open.

I think there was only 2 spots....and im fairly sure they got more than they were looking for. Depends in the end though how many they are willing to run with.

No idea, been silent...then again a game being announced then first person going AWOL? thats happened more than you would think lol

A shame if it dies out before it even starts. I had quirk ideas ready but I suppose it wouldn't be too far fetched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back