• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Golden Glory - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Wonderblue

The Only Ocassionally Reliable RP Partner
We seem to have enough, here's our OOC. Planning is nice. There's a lot of loop holes for lore and plenty of wiggle room, if you all couldn't tell.

Wonderblue Wonderblue Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Sorry I missed your request to be the survivor too!

I don’t mind being a hero then, kinda just wanted to play a magic user of some kind.

Also I think you’re terribly underestimating bouncy magic.

I have a few ideas on what I'd like to put in. One would be Devil that occasionally does benevolent things. He'd make a flamboyant member to the party.

The other would be a Paladin, Templar, or Cleric of some kind.

However, I could always make someone new.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

Hmm, idk if it’s worth being stuck with freaking bouncing magic as a primary ability just to prove how useful it could be in some situations. I’d basically be playing a meme at that point lol...

I’ll think about it

I have a few ideas on what I'd like to put in. One would be Devil that occasionally does benevolent things. He'd make a flamboyant member to the party.

The other would be a Paladin, Templar, or Cleric of some kind.

However, I could always make someone new.

Heyo! Assuming the Fae isn’t playable, are elves playable?

Heyo! Assuming the Fae isn’t playable, are elves playable?

I wouldn't hate on a fae, if it went down the heroic path. Elves are fair game.
On the subject of classes, will there hybrid classes or strict classes with no hybridization.

True, true.
Hmm, idk if it’s worth being stuck with freaking bouncing magic as a primary ability just to prove how useful it could be in some situations. I’d basically be playing a meme at that point lol...

I’ll think about it

It's all fun and games until someone is stuck in a room, eternally bouncing to death.
Go with whatever magic you wish. Have fun with it. Play around. Be a meme. Be serious. It's your RPG as much as it is mine.

On the subject of races and species, tell me the limits.

I'm fairly lenient with just about anything reasonable... but keep in mind, Lucifer isn't going to be all that benevolent, and humans are likely mistrustful of anything not human. If you describe a race well enough, I'm pretty accepting.

Demigods might be my limit. They're OP as f##k.

Could I have like a small description of the royal family/court workings? I have some ideas revolving a high council, only a step down from the king but containing like three or four “houses“ who own sects of land within the kingdom. Maybe like two houses would be relatives of the royals and the other two represent more of the normal people surrounding the capitol. Just some late ramblings^.

Could I have like a small description of the royal family/court workings? I have some ideas revolving a high council, only a step down from the king but containing like three or four “houses“ who own sects of land within the kingdom. Maybe like two houses would be relatives of the royals and the other two represent more of the normal people surrounding the capitol. Just some late ramblings^.

So you're thinking High Council of Lords? I didn't think too far into it, if I'm being honest. Having a Council of advisors might not be the worst idea, especially if it was men and ladies the King felt close to...or just suck ups. I like the idea.

So edgy (s)he's a polyhedron
origami-polyhedron-21215211.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back