• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cowards need not apply. Brave souls can test themselves here however

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The heavens part and a giant bolt of thunder cracks through the roof of the Warriors church, the godstone began to glow and float up out of the platform it once sat. As it floated high a beam of light shines upon it from the new hole in the ceiling and a voice is heard across the entire planet of Aerth.
Familiar red text appears before the God sent souls.

It was beyond our expectations,
but you have saved Aerth.
vanquishing all evil is a grand task all the gods thought...
Impossible.
As promised, we shall grant one wish....

Before any could speak, a surviving soul sent by the gods but not necessarily involved with the Aerth saving party... blurted out his wish.
"I wanna start over with all I aquired and learned on a new more difficult world similar to this one but tougher on the population. Be a real big shot when I arrive"

Before any could kill this asshole for stealing a wish, the gods granted it. All godsent souls were teleported to a new world in need of legendary heroes, as the wish stated... A new more difficult world.

=====================================================================================
This is more or less one of the end scenarios to lead into a new adventure, only thing is I haven't had the pleasure of finishing a Isekai Aerth rp for one to cross over into a different medieval fantasy world with different rules for magic.

Put simple some earth souls get chosen to go to Aerth, with God given weapons and powers they quest and fight a globetrotting adventure across the medieval fantasy planet levelling up into legends that save the planet by destroying all evil (or becoming the greatest evil)
((Mind you this one paragraph is a rp I have tried to start many times and still am
Fantasy - Isekai Aerth- 25 god chosen champions sent to one planet! )

Which would lead to said characters being sent to a new world named Ayore. Much like Aerth with magic and monsters but in this world magic isn't something humans are born with, they have to find and use precious stones called Runes
(Fantasy - Ballad of the Runeborn (Medieval super heroes) )

Anyway this is a ad for my two rp's here but also pointing out a neat selling point that the same character you make from one rp can level up and start in a new rp right after the end of the first one so its like having the sequel straight away

So uh, get to leveling up in one of my fictional worlds today

Last edited:
Do you ever get tired of carrying that giant ass brain of yours cause you are a genius my guy
No I employ minions to carry my head so I can bust out a never-ending bicycle kick at a moment's notice

DRht8lLX4AUdCdk.png

But here's something more literal about my checks20200428_091532.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back