Our Elements

Ember Bare

The Bear
(( RP is now up: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4299-Our-Elements ))

(Got bored,decided to make this since i saw no others.)

What is this?:Elemental RP(So if you don't care about this kind of stuff then you don't need to read any further)

You can create up to 5 characters,each with only one element(ONE),don't care if you make four dudes each with a different element.There is no real story to any of this it's simply popping up,living,trying to survive so on and so on xD

First Thread for me so it's not perfect XP just simply and something i really wanted to do.

Name:(First and Last)

Age:(be reasonable...nothing under 8 years old and under 100 years old.they age like humans here so think about that.)

Element:(List down below,pick ONE)

Appearance:(Picture or described,ether is fine.)

Back story:(Optional)

Personality:(Optional)

Weapon:(If have any,no waked out weapons...simple staff,bow and arrows,etc.)

Extra:(Optional)

Elements:

Fire-Able to control fire,lave,anything too hot for you to touch

Earth-Able to control any earth substance such as rock,copper,wood,etc

Water-Able to control water and anything with water such as trees they can use as puppets(No people unless given permission by them.)

Air-Able to control air,and if taught can make water

Techno(MUST have my Permission!)-Able to control time and space(Though this has a major down fall of physical strength.)~0 spot left~

My Characters

Name:Frank Collen

Element:Fire

Appearance:(Down below)

Back story:One of the four princes of King Collen,Since they were all born at the same time and didn't want to fight over it they all gave it up without a second thought. Now they wander around as just a group of friends since they all agreed to run away from the thrown,hoping they don't get caught.

Personality:The spark of the group,he tends to get in trouble a lot and is very outgoing.He trusts people too easily and is very friendly.

Weapon:A large Hammer with an axe on the other side of the handle.

Extra:Twins with Eran,Wale,and Allen

~~~

Name:Eran Collen

Element:Earth

Back story:One of the four princes of King Collen,Since they were all born at the same time and didn't want to fight over it they all gave it up without a second thought. Now they wander around as just a group of friends since they all agreed to run away from the thrown,hoping they don't get caught.

Personality:Very quiet and stays with most of the time.He's the Rock of the group,his emotions never show so it's hard to tell what he's thinking.

Weapon:A simple bow and arrow made of wood and carved with designs from his father.

Extra:Twins with Frank,Wale,and Allen.Also unlike the others,Eran has a medical condition.(Not saying what it is yet X3)

~~~

Name:Wale Collen

Element:Water

Personality:He's rather rude since he tells nothing but the true,he's a lot smarter than the others and tends to get them confused.

Weapon:daggers,knives,needles,small blades in all.

Extra:Twins with Frank,Eran,and Allen.

~~~

Name:Allen Collen

Element:Air

Personality:He's sweet but gets irritated very easily,he has never gotten along with for that reason.He's also the one keeping them all together.

Weapon:A simply blade with a few tricks up it's handle,it's very light but has more strength and sharpness then most blades.

Extra:Twins with Frank,Eran,and Wale.

Appearance: http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/dolphinbear1/Red-Brown-Black-Blonde.jpg (From left to right: Frank,Eran,Wale,Allen.)

~~~

Name:Link Tech

Element:Techno

Appearance: http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/dolphinbear1/Noiz28DMMd29full1222596.jpg

Back story: Barely able to get away from his kind's execution when he was a child,he had hidden from everyone since then.Keeping his "power" a complete secret from everyone around him.

Personality:A bit hyperactive,he absolutely hates being told what to do.

Weapon:Downloaded weapons.there normal weapons but he created them.(Like the ones behind him in his picture.)

Extra:He's one of the last ones of his kind.

(I'll post the RP later.)

Name: Molara Capp

Element: Air

Appearance:

anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1600x900-1.jpg

Back Story: Being a girl who grew up without anyone to care for her, she is good at taking charge of herself and not giving a care in the world about anyone else. She doesnt care what people do and theys houldnt care was she does, if she kills that should be fine, if anyone kills she doesnt give a crap. Molara is in her own world, dislinked from the rest of the people, she lives her life alone and wants it to stay that way. She hates others because no one understand how she is. They all think because she is a blind little girl she need help, but her power to control wind and air has helped her to see figures and shapes. The sound of the wind changes around the world and she has grown accustom to it.

Personality: She hates all other beings that try to help her in anyway. She can live in her world of darkness and see, she can live a normal life so why would she need help. She is very caring but doesnt show it and has a pretty bad mouth of her when it comes to meeting new people. She tries to stay away from civilization and keeps to herself in the out reaches of the forests or mountains.

Weapon: She uses two trible bladed Chakrams

Extra: Blind...I already put that but whatever lol

((Yo-hey, question: would you allow me to make a guild of sorts for this RP that any posted character could join? As part of the story, I mean.))

((Awesome~ And with this guild I shall rule you all!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! ...>_> <_< ...Right, moving on.))

Name: Sora Wingella

Appearance: http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120221/boots clouds vocaloid birds blue eyes skirts long hair anime girls ia 1120x840 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_84.jpg

Back story: Sora grew up in a small castle that rested in the outskirts of a modest town of only a hundred or so people. Here she spent most of her time in the library where she would read books about magic. One specific kind of magic caught her attention and held it, and Sora started delving into the craft, the magic of air-bending. Eventually, she ran out of reading material that related to magic in the castle's library, and, after she had mastered all of the air elemental techniques the books had to offer, she set out from the castle and into the world, hoping to gain more knowledge about her beloved craft. She met Gaiana, Ildri, and Shui during one of her trips into a village library where they then asked her to join their guild, to which she accepted under the condition that she could still search for new air magic techniques.

Personality: Sora is very curious, but quiet. She is blunt and doesn't notice other people's feelings easily.

Weapon: None

Extra: She has a pet raven named Rai.

Name: Gaiana Zacharias

Element: Earth

Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/6944819/tumblr_lg7mnaRrCv1qf83tmo1_500_thumb.jpg

Back story: Gaiana lived with her mother and older sister in a secluded cabin out in the woods for years with out incident. They had a quiet, peaceful life where they interacted with nature and practiced their earth magic, but their tranquil lifestyle didn't last forever. One day, a group of bandits found Gaiana's cabin while Gaiana was away and they ransacked the place, killing her mother and sister as they were in the house at the time. Gaiana vowed revenge on the people who slayed her innocent family, and met Ildri while tracking down the bandits. She offered their assistance in return for Gaiana taking a spot in her guild.

Personality: Gaiana is quick to anger, but she is also very loving and gentle (when she isn't destroying things in a fit of rage). She acts as the mother of Sora, Ildri, and Shui even though she is the second youngest of the group.

Extra: She has a pet squirrel named Duck.

Name: Ildri Axel

Element: Fire

Appearance: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/1_other_anime/13245_1_other_anime_anime_girls.jpg

Back story: Ildri is the oldest of the group, and the one who started the guild. When she was around the age of seven, Ildri witnessed her older brother's death at the hands of another fire elementalist. Seeking revenge, she sought out a master who would be able to teach her greater fire magic than her brother's assailant. Eventually, Ildri reached her goal by completing her training and defeating her brother's slayer in a dual. But she did not kill him. She realized that killing for hate would only bring more hate, and she did not wish the feeling of revenge that had once taken over her life on anyone. Because of this, she spared the killer, but warned him that if she ever heard that he had killed another person again she would kill him. This is what led her to Gaiana, as the killer was the leader of the bandits who killed the other girl's parents. Seeing this as a perfect opportunity to make good on her word and gain a friend, Ildri decided on the spot to start a guild that would defend the innocent from evil, and so the Shadow Slayer's Guild was founded. She recruited Shui and Sora enroute to finding the fire bandits.

Personality: Ildri is a passionate young woman who tackles everything she does with an overabundance of enthusiasm and energy. She is quickly brought to violence, and she is often seen beating up on Shui whether it was him who angered her or not. When she is calm, though, you can easily see that Ildri is a wise girl with a compassionate heart, though she is very goofy and often acts outrageously.

Weapon: An umbrella that she turns into a flaming wheel. It's also useful for keeping her dry so she can use her element even when it's raining.

Extra: She secretly thinks that the water element is really cool.

Name: Shui Aoshi

Element: Water

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anime+guy+with+blue+hair&offset=72#/d5ejs18

Back story: Shui grew up as an orphan in a water temple where he was instructed in the art of water magic by the monks who lived there. His skills grew quickly, and he was soon stronger than any of the monks. When he turned sixteen, he was offered the position of head monk, but he rejected the offer saying that there were too many beautiful women out there to pass up just to be a monk. He was then promptly kicked out of the temple and left to fend for himself. He traveled the world for a few years before finding Ildri and Gaiana who were tracking down a group of bandits. He immediately got to work, flirting with both women, and was soon running from the two enraged ladies. Shui was eventually cornered and had to fight his way out of his unfortunate situation. Seeing his skill, Ildri offered him a position in her guild, to which Shui accepted as he was tired of fighting and thought that Ildri and Gaiana would probably kill him otherwise.

Personality: Shui is forgetful and has a terrible sense of direction, which is why it works out well for him to be in a guild. He is easily annoyed, but he is kind when he's calm. He can be very flirty, but has labeled his guild off-limits for fear of being visciously attacked. He also finds Ildri very annoying, though he also considers the woman to be one of his closest friends. He gets along with Sora the easiest as she almost never gets on his nerves.

Extra: He hates cats.

((*victory wiggle* So, just to get back into that nagging groove, about when do you think the RP will be up? ;] ))

((I vote for now because I'm bored and on a writing kick, but if you want to wait for another person or two, I'm also okay with that. ^_^ ))

Name: Akalan (uh-cal-uhn) or Aka

Element: fire

Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ae30efbd81bb247c432dee50bb6ccf8e/http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss170/haouchan/kaito-akaito-2.jpg

Back Story: Aka was born in the icy regions of the north. At a young age, a terrible blizzard tore apart his entire town, leaving about ten survivors. Though it was forbidden for the 'cold people' to use fire magic, Aka did it anyway to save the surviving members of the blizzard. His village forbade anyone of the ice people to use fire magic, so Aka was sent away even if he saved them. Now he wanders the world, trying to find a place to call home. All of his family had died in the blizzard except his brother, who was the one that told on him. His own brother was told to exucute (bad spelling) him, but instead secretly let him go.

Personality: very quiet, and is sometimes negative. But at times he can be real nice.

Weapon: a dark red and black axe

Extra: he is very sensitive to extreme weather, like snow or hot days (ahh the irony)

(yaaay im done! You guys are awesome roleplayers~)

(( Only using one character kinda new to role-play))

Name: Evan Jackson

Element: Earth

Appearance: Slender young man that seems weak, but is very athletic and strong.

Backstory: At a young age his parents were killed and he was sent to a kung-fu school where he learned how to fight. After about 15 years there he journeyed to train himself in his element.

Personality: Brave clever fellow that can manipulate you with his words.

Weapons: He uses his skills to shape the earth into throwing weapons and staffs

Extra: He has given up his sense of smell and taste so he can hear and see better.

((This is Queen's Pieces second account. I'll make my form in a couple of minutes...))

Name: Rivka James

Element: Techno

Personality: Quiet, mature, reserved, calm, stubborn, and has an attitude.

Weaponry: Silver bow and arrow and a dagger.

Appearance:

Name: Vincent Morgan

Weaponry: Crossbow, dagger and a sword.

Appearance:

sounds good,your all set and can start when you want.... O.o btw...I haven't mentioned Link in the Rp yet have I?....>.< Gees,poor guy getting forgotten all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread