• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our Dysfunctional Love Stories

I want to play 'Tenant 2 Dingy' in the love triangle, but I prefer to play females, so...is that okay or nah? Not sure how @LittleBlindKitten would feel about this, but if you're not comfortable with it, I'll change to another role, maybe ^^'

Oh wait actually, is the daughter role in the illegal love thing still available? That’s what I was going for at first, but I misunderstood and thought someone took it

Sorry!

ah fluff ive missed this is the wife position for the shut in one open?? heckie ill do my best to work nice and quick

Last edited:
I got asked a really good question "Where does this rp take place?" I'm going to go with somewhere in West Virginia USA I picked it at random

ditto what entity said im down for double but i promise to finish circe first before committing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back